Welcome to Gaia! ::

Black Rose Academy ((a romance guild))

Back to Guilds

This is a romance RP that will accept students who need or is looking for love. Are you one of them? Then this is your school! 

Tags: Love, Fantasy, Anime, Academy, Role Play 

Reply Outside of School
an abandoned house Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Pure T0rture
Vice Captain

Colorful Fairy

PostPosted: Mon Jun 11, 2012 8:59 pm
User Image
Ŀцρίи
lover. friend. family.
"you are? hm... i must've been dead by the time that happened...." he sighed and shook his head. "but that doesn't mean i can't be lustful, does it?" he smirked, leaning on the wall as his outfit suddenly changed.
1526 - 1567
R.I.P.

User Image
{Out Of Condoms:}

PostPosted: Mon Jun 11, 2012 11:15 pm
User Image

He watched the change through half-asleep eyes and grinned when he saw Lupin's new look. "Dear me, dear me. Are you trying to tempt me, dearie?" he mused and walked towards the handsome young boy. "Because it's working~" he purred.

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150

Pure T0rture
Vice Captain

Colorful Fairy

PostPosted: Mon Jun 11, 2012 11:33 pm
User Image
Ŀцρίи
lover. friend. family.
he smirked and leaned in close. "well, at least i know it's working." he purred, gently pecking him on the lips before he stood up and fixed his glasses. "but, later darling. i've got to get to my classes right now." he sighed, rubbing his shoulder.
1526 - 1567
R.I.P.

PostPosted: Mon Jun 11, 2012 11:39 pm
User Image

Nikolai blinked at the mere peck of the lips and watched him turn away, quickly replacing his surprise with a sly grin. "Classes I happen to be substituting for, dearie?" he questioned with his own lustful glint in his lime green eyes.

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150

Pure T0rture
Vice Captain

Colorful Fairy

PostPosted: Mon Jun 11, 2012 11:42 pm
User Image
Ŀцρίи
lover. friend. family.
"hm... doubtful... they're classes like gym and fighting..." he chuckled, still fixing his clothes back into place. "but, then again, you do love watching the buff guys workout."
1526 - 1567
R.I.P.

PostPosted: Mon Jun 11, 2012 11:59 pm
User Image

"Mmm, as surprising as it is, darling, I've to look after every class!" Nikolai groaned and leaned against the boy for support. "All the teachers have taken after me and have gotten much too lazy for my comfort. Now I have to fill in for them! Oh how much I detest work!" he muttered with deep contempt in his eyes and his voice. "I do believe this is God's punishment for my laziness. But what am I to do, darling, it's my job!" he yelled out to Heaven then rested his exhausted head against Lupin's shoulder. "I hate work, dearie." he grumbled, his voice muffled by the others shoulder.

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150

Pure T0rture
Vice Captain

Colorful Fairy

PostPosted: Tue Jun 12, 2012 12:04 am
User Image
Ŀцρίи
lover. friend. family.
letting out a chuckle, lupin shook his head. "ya know, i could help you fix that..." he smirked, lifting Nikolai's head so they were looking at eachother. "i mean, after all, i've been watching the comings and goings of places like this since my death. i know what subs are supposed to be like."
1526 - 1567
R.I.P.

PostPosted: Tue Jun 12, 2012 12:11 am
User Image

He raised an eyebrow at him. "Where are you getting at, dearie?" he asked slowly.

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150

Pure T0rture
Vice Captain

Colorful Fairy

PostPosted: Tue Jun 12, 2012 12:16 am
User Image
Ŀцρίи
lover. friend. family.
"substitutes don't actually have to do anything these days! all they need to do is state 'i have no clue what i'm doing, here's a movie to watch' and then they get to sit back and relax!" he chuckled slightly pulling Nikolai along with him as he started for the school. "and finding movies is easy, because of that one thing... uhhhh i think its called Netflix..... so yeah...... you just need to have that ready to go, then you're free to do as you please. weither its hitting on students and faculty, or napping; that's up to you."
1526 - 1567
R.I.P.

PostPosted: Tue Jun 12, 2012 12:27 am
User Image

"I already do that, darling." he sighed and didn't bother moving a muscle, making it difficult for the other to drag him away. "Just leave me here to nap, dearie." he groaned again.

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150

Pure T0rture
Vice Captain

Colorful Fairy

PostPosted: Tue Jun 12, 2012 12:30 am
User Image
Ŀцρίи
lover. friend. family.
"nope, i'm going to the weight room, and since i need a teacher in there with me; i'm dragging your a** with." he grunted, half tempted to just pick him up and carry him.
1526 - 1567
R.I.P.

PostPosted: Tue Jun 12, 2012 12:44 am
User Image

"Don't make me force you asleep, dearie." he warned with a slight yawn.

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150

Pure T0rture
Vice Captain

Colorful Fairy

PostPosted: Tue Jun 12, 2012 12:50 am
User Image
Ŀцρίи
lover. friend. family.
"all i'm really asking for you to do is watch me while i work out. the school says you're there for some other reason... but we both know i'm not gonna screw up, and if i do, i'll still heal too fast for it to become a problem." he sighed, picking up the teacher in his arms. "so quit your arguing and just deal with it for now, okay?"
1526 - 1567
R.I.P.

PostPosted: Tue Jun 12, 2012 1:21 am
User Image

Nikolai just huffed. "You'd better work up a bigger sweat than you did for me, dearie." he warned.

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150

Pure T0rture
Vice Captain

Colorful Fairy

PostPosted: Tue Jun 12, 2012 12:15 pm
User Image
Ŀцρίи
lover. friend. family.
"don't worry, i will." he chuckled softly, continuing back to the school with him. "besides, i hear that there's a handful of subs getting ready to teach"
1526 - 1567
R.I.P.

Outside of School

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out