Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply Character Profiles
Keyblade War Aftermath? I Think Not OOC+Profile Storage

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Yuri_Misawa

PostPosted: Mon May 07, 2012 9:06 pm
~Accepted Profiles~

Roleplay

PostPosted: Sun May 13, 2012 10:48 am
Sacred Hearts

This is how I look

User Image

What did my parents name me?

Genesis Pandora

How long have I lived?

Last known to be in his/her 20’s

It should be obvious but

???

I was born to be a

Chosen χ-blade wielder

People think of me as

To those who have known Genesis from the Keyblade War, they know that he/she is a tactical person. The leadership he/she represented was of kindness and fairness, but also efficient because of his/her strategic way of thinking. When it comes to combat, this one is serious. He/she relies on her tactics, wit, and cunning in order to win his/her battles. Not once had his/her quick-thinking abilities failed him/her. As a trainer, he/she is just as serious, although with a bit more compassion and understanding. Away from combat and training, he/she is the kindest and sweetest individual that probably no one has met. There is also a little childish and mischievous behavior hiding within him/her, usually brought out by certain opportunities, such as a cool toy or seizing an embarrassing moment.

My life story

Before and during the Keyblade War era, there wasn’t a single person in the world who heard of Genesis. The day she was born, the moon of Kingdom Hearts had shined upon her. It was that day that the X-Blade, the very first Keyblade in existence, was born. Right away, the Pandora family gained a reputation as being the “chosen family of Kingdom Hearts,” Everyone looked up to them as if they were gods, but they were always modest about who they were. Her father was a former swordsman in a military regime while her mother was a doctor who secretly practiced magic. As a child growing up, Genesis got a lot of attention as being gifted with the very first Keyblade. It was nice at first, but it eventually it was giving the young Genesis too much hype. They even constructed for the family a golden palace in the mountains. Being a young child desiring a normal childhood, Genesis one day “spoke” with Kingdom Hearts about not being the only one gifted with this amazing power. That wish came true when other people started to have Keyblades of their own, but none ever came close to the power that Genesis has. Because of Genesis;s unique power, no one else use the χ-blade name for their Keyblades. They simply called them Keyblades. However, no one knew how to use their weapons, not even Genesis knew. The first teachers of the Keyblade were actual swordsman and mages, people like Genesis’s parents. Genesis trained alongside a boy named Garret. The two of them became best friends during their time training together. One day, in the midst of training, Genesis was enlightened. She had become the first Keyblade master, and took over her duties of all the other trainers. Soon, other masters of the Keyblade were made, and some of them became teachers. Enough masters became teachers, and that was when Genesis decided to stop teaching so she can explore the world. Before he/she left, Garret, who also had become a master, wondered why Genesis hasn’t use the χ-blade since he/she became a master. He/she could not give him an answer, and then waved his/her best friend goodbye so he/she can travel to other parts of the world. However, the peace of traveling didn’t last long. Soon, Garret had gone mad and started the Dark Crusaders who were destroying everything. It was shocking to believe that someone he/she grew up with would do such a thing, but he had to be stopped. As quickly as Genesis could, he/she returned to her home, The Land of Departure, to set up a counterattack against the Dark Crusaders. They had many followers, but Genesis believed through tactical assaults, they could defeat the Dark Crusaders. With enough followers for Genesis, he/she started her own elite force: Sacred Heart. At last, the Keyblade War officially was declared. Many lives were lost in the war, but everyone had faith their side of the war will win, Genesis for the light, and Garret for the dark. It was a mistake for people to fight Genesis because of his/her lightning fast speed and quick thinking. Only Garret was capable of keeping up with him/her. However, something happened that no one expected. Genesis disappeared from the war entirely. A strong Keyblade Master took her place as the Commander-In-Chief, and everyone from the light continued to fight on in the hopes that Genesis will return. Her return never came, and it resulted in a bloody end to the war. It caused the sole world to split into other worlds, and Keyblade Wielders and Masters alike to be extinct. Today, no one knows of Genesis except maybe those who managed to defeat time itself, or have been told stories of χ-blade Master Genesis. Whether he/she is dead or alive, no one knows, but those who know Genesis and still have faith in him/her believe that the day of his/her return will come soon.

My master is

Yuri_Misawa

This is how I look

User Image

Dante Kotoshi

How long have I lived?

It should be obvious but

Male

I was born to be a

Keyblade Wielder

People think of me as

Dante is a kind and gentle man to those that he knows and trusts. He is very curious about everything and tends to ask questions. He likes to make people smile and happy. When he is angry he is silent and likes to pace back and forth to calm himself down. When he is in battle and faces his enemy, unless they are his friend, he tends to be cold and ruthless to them.

My life story

Dante is the son of a scientist and a former Keyblade wielder. His mother was a scientist studying hearts and keyblades while his father belonged to a bloodline of Keyblade wielders. One even fought alongside the woman known as Genesis in the Keyblade War. His father was severely injured on one of his adventures and was sent to the same town as his mother. When he was fixed up and rested he stayed in the town for a while where they met. They liked each other and stayed together every since. His mother and father decided to settle down, found a house on another world(thanks to his mother), and settled down. Not long after Dante was born. Growing up Dante was taught everything that his parents knew. His mother taught him about keyblades and hearts while his father taught him how to fight. When Dante turned 18 he was given his father's keyblade to show he was ready. After another year of waiting, learning, and training Dante left to go explore other worlds and hopefully find the one known as Genesis and help her.

My master is

III Naruto Namikaze III

This is how I look

User Image

I don't remember my parents...but my name is Enol!

How long have I lived?

I appear to be 10

It should be obvious but

Male

I was born to be a

(Keyblade Wielder, Pure Twilight Wielder)

People think of me as

Rambunctious, funny, loud,stubborn.

My life story

I don't remember much...but I always been taken care of by Jack Skellington of Halloween town. He told me he found one day when I was younger. I told him my name was Enol and he has taken care of me ever since.

Enol because of his age and size is very fast an agile, though he has no abilities as of yet. His physical strength might not be all that powerful. This can be easily made up for by using his incredible amount of hidden twilight energy for his attacks.

Back Story

Enol is actually the reincarnation of an Old Sacred Heart member named Leon, He was a young but powerful keyblade wielder. Though he lacked experience and training, his overall latent power was incredible. He was very close to Genesis and followed her orders unconditionally.After her sudden disappearence he felt lost. Though she was gone he believed she would return to help them. During what became the bloodiest battle of the keyblade war. He continued fighting believing she would come to help them. But she never did, he drew his last breath believing in her.

My master is

Grand Chevalier Haji

This is how I look

User Image

Noriko Usagitomo

How long have I lived?

It should be obvious but

Female

I was born to be a

Key Blade Wielder

People think of me as

Noriko is usually very sympathetic and concerned for other people's well-being. She is also quite generous and warm. Very observant about other people and seemingly always able to sense what is wrong with someone before others might, and responding warmly with a solution to a practical need have always been her strong points in social situations.Despite this caring nature however the female is clumsy and easily disoriented, even though her glasses prescription has been changed so many times. The clumsiness however is counteracted by her unusual capability of balancing in awkward positions and postures. Noriko is also intelligent but not usually intelligent as some assume, this is usually brought on because she notices things most others do not.

My life story

Noriko was born to two key blade wielders who were descendants of people who fought in the army that belonged to Genesis. Her families skills were mainly used in offensive manners in the past but Noriko has found a nice balance between offense and defense when in combat. That is getting ahead of ourselves though. Her parents taught her what they knew but sadly never got to teach the female everything. They were jumped by a dark force and killed, the two put up a great fight and even scarred the attacker, and managed to help their child survive just barely. When the little girl was relocated she found herself in Traverse Town being raised by a kind old soul.She saw this elderly person as her grandparent and honed her skills the best she could in order to protect the one that has taken care of her for so long. There is also her under lying mission to complete her parents last goal of bringing Genesis back.

Her task has been hindered by several factors, the number one being that she couldn't travel between planets. So she had found a way to pass time until fate would have set the grounds for someone to bring a way of traveling to her. She took on her secret -white hooded and cloaked identity the 'Shiro no seiiki' or 'White Sanctuary' and began to defend citizens of the town to the best of her abilities while also ensuring that a balance was maintained other wise either form could become far too corrupt, or that is atleast what the elder taking care of her said in shorter terms. "Even the brightest of lights can be shadowed by the ever lingering blindness of the overzealous."

My master is

ChiyoYukiko

Yuri_Misawa

Yuri_Misawa

PostPosted: Sun May 13, 2012 10:49 am
Dark Crusaders

This is how I look

User Image

Garret Umbra

How long have I lived?

I appear to be in my Late 20's

It should be obvious but

Male

I was born to be a

Keyblade Wielder, Dark Wielder

People think of me as

Cold, Dark, Sinister but can also be sarcastic, funny witty.

My life story

Garret Umbra is the founder and leader of the dark crusaders. He lead the fight during the keyblade war against Genesis. On the battle field he had no equal, except for Genesis. She was really the only one who had the power to defeat him. The the truth was that they used to be very good friends. Best friends even when he learned that Genesis wielded the power of the X blade and kingdom hearts. He wished for her to use the power to her advantage. But she refused, it angered him off that she had such power but she wouldn't use it. He went mad and started the dark crusaders to take the x blade from her. His desire and curiosity and madness drives him to this goal. When she vanished from the war he became suspicious. For some unknown reason he was able to give himself immortality and stop his aging. He waited for the day Genesis would reappear in the world. Gathering his dark crusaders together for when she did.

My master is

Grand Chevalier Haji

This is how I look

User Image

Avielle Pandora

How long have I lived?

It should be obvious but

Female

I was born to be a

Dark Crusader

People think of me as

Cold, Somewhat mean, emotionless (at times), sometimes nice, overprotective, talkative, stubborn

My life story

Not much is known about Avielle. She was born and raised in Tranverse Town. She really never seen anything outside of that world. She always wanted to see other things though so when she met a couple people who looked different, she was very excited. She never seen anything different in this place she called home. As she stayed around these people she was willing to be a part of them. She soon became a Dark Crusader like them. She liked it. She felt different which she liked a lot. She of course had a normal family of course but due to how she was she wasn't really liked by them so being apart of the Dark Crusaders made her feel like she belong somewhere. She of course tagged along when they had to leave to go find others. She loved it. The feel of leaving everything she knew behind.

My master is

Bravery-Homunculus

This is how I look

User Image

Domon Kasshu, better known as being the King of Darkness

How long have I lived?

Appears to be in late teens to early twenties

It should be obvious but

Male

I was born to be a

Keyblade Wielder, Dark Wielder

People think of me as

Domon use to be a cheerful and friendly guy who was loyal to the very end and would sacrifice himself if it meant his friends would be safe. Though now he is a cold and merciless fighter who is calculating and void of emotions.

My life story

Domon is the last king of the realm of darkness were he defeated the last king to receive the title, being the king he had gained the ability of immortality (eternal youth) until another successor of darkness was to emerge. He had sided with Genesis during the Keyblade War and fought with her in the war out of respect for her power which rivaled even his own, though after she went into hiding Domon continued the fighting and in a fight with the crusaders he was corrupted by the leader of the crusaders because he had been vulnerable when the women he loved was killed or so he was lead to believe, its funny for he was a warrior of darkness and he fell for a goddess of light.

My master is

x. gaara boy .x

This is how I look

User Image

Avec Virdu

How long have I lived?

It should be obvious but

Male

I was born to be a

Dark Wielder - Emissary of the Keyscythe

People think of me as

Avec is cold and distant. And its not a front either. Even if you're "close" to him, he'll still be closed off and silent. Of course, it not as if its an easy task to get close to him. He tends to regard everyone with suspicion, an odd cloud of paranoia. Everywhere he walks, he steps with care, always glancing over his shoulder. That's not to say he's fearful, just cautious. And, the fact that he always hears... a voice, calling to him. But he would never tell anyone. Never had a reason too.

But though these traits might make Avec intimidating and menacing, he is actually an idiot. He doesn't readily catch on to things, and easily lied to. Also naive, almost pathetically so. Avec is a simple boy, and perhaps under different circumstances, would've been a nice person to know. Perhaps. Maybe. Avec is with a good memory, and a strong vendetta to those that wrong him. He tends to see things through to the end, regardless of what happens. While it might be an advantage, that also means he doesn't know when to back off.

My life story

Traverse Town is the home of Avec. Well, as home as it can be. Avec wasn't sure where he was born, falling from the sky into Traverse Town, with no hint of where he'd come from. There are memories and figments, but before his descent, Avec had not known of other worlds. Thus, he had not even known that his home world even had a name. It was just "home". And judging from what he had gathered, no one knew it either. Isolated, and with no help, Avec grew up in the streets of Traverse Town. While it wasn't horrible, it was difficult. And lonely.

One day, however, just as he was getting semblance of living by himself, a voice called out to him. A mysterious, but enticing voice. Desire filled Avec, as he followed the voice, down a dark corridor. Down a path. Then, he found hismelf in a foreign wasteland. Barren, massive keys lay plunged into the ground, tombstones of a by gone era. It was there that he found "it", Avec knew not what. But it. And it promised things that Avec couldn't even fathom. And all it wanted, was an arm to bear its burden. And Avec Virdu became that arm.

My master is

Fallen_shinku

PostPosted: Sun May 13, 2012 10:51 am
Tagging Along

This is how I look

User Image

Was known as Raiden the Knight of Eternal Thunder
Or Raiden the God of Thunder.

How long have I lived?

Looks to be in his twenties

It should be obvious but

Male

I was born to be a

Nobody

People think of me as

Raiden is a serious man who puts duty and his friends above all else even his own well being. He often appears to be very jaded but he keeps anything and everything inside at all times as he finds unleashing his emotions is a useless tactic. He is a fighter and is very strong. He's observant and can figure things out in a second. He often acts like a father to those who needs it and a protector to those who need it. He's a good hearted and kind person though he does have a short temper. He's really just a warrior and he follows his code of honor closely even though it outdated by many years. He's very honest to everyone and himself though because of this he is aware that he is acting.

My life story

Raiden was the product of a union between a mage and a warrior who met while protecting a town. At a young age he displayed his mothers proficiency with magic but none of his father's skills with weaponry. When he was five however he showed great promise with a blade and began to train with them. The trainings were often harsh and gave him various scars and injuries but even when he was given the option to give up he never did. As he trained and trained he displayed unnatural and inhuman skills with weapons and an immense control over Thunder to the point where he could use Thunder spells with the simlest movements. He actually had a sister at one point but she vanished mysteriously when she was four and they were never able to find her. Because of this he trained harder and developed more to try and protect those he loved. He had many friends and was sort of the leader of the group and often protected them from what dangers were around. He became a knight with them and they formed a group of warriors and went around fighting and protecting everyone they could. This is where he earned his Knight of Eternal Thunder title. They were renown for their strength and prowess in battle almost undefeated however he was cursed at His memory from here on is a little cloudy but he remembers getting married to one of his fellow warriors and living a rather happy life until something happened. There was a huge war between warrior with strange weapons he had learned were called keyblades.

His group was actually taken into the war by a someone named Genesis who he quickly became friend with along with a man named Domon. He earned the nickname Raiden the God of Thunder from Domon who at times referred to himself as the God of Shadows though it was all in good fun. He respected their prowess in battle but also got to learn a little more about them even if there was a little jealousy because even though he could normally hold a fight between them they would probably slaughter him but even so he and his group fought with them. Due to his prowess in battle despite being a warrior he fought with them and without the use of a keyblade like the others had he and his group fought and killed many while following the commands given by Genesis. He even as a regular warrior was a very dangerous opponent even with as skilled as the Dark Crusaders were who normally surpassed most warriors. His Group however soon fell in battle with his wife being the last. The death of his wife was his own downfall as after witnessing it his mind was plagued and he grew somewhat unfocused even though he kept fighting even after Genesis vanished and like everyone else he felt the effects.He was confronted by his sister and fought her and one mistake. One he never would have made and was defeated but instead of being killed his sister summoned Neo Shadows and they took his heart effectively making a heartless and a Nobody and this is where this Raiden was created.

He woke up many years later back in his body with only slight changes. He found that he was strong, faster, more flexible, and his power of Thunder was practically unrestricted as he no longer had a heart for his magic to wreak havoc on. His weapon however had been changed from his weapon which was named "Raiju's Honor" to a very large Claymore ((Nobodies Heart)) which gave off a feeling of emptiness but when he awoke he was confronted by large group of Neoshadows. He attacked and destroyed them and found his blade had a curious effect. His blade destroyed heartless but also destroyed the heart. It took years to get used to his new body even the immense feeling of emptiness he had inside. He desperately tried to fill this and went from meaningless activity to meaningless activity to fill that gaping whole in him until one day he saved a family from a group of nobodies. This temporarily gave him a good feeling and he settled on doing that using his abilities as a nobody to get from world to world saving people. However due to his emptiness and his instincts to fight he had in fact been traveling alone to avoid this. Also while in extreme danger he seemed to change form into Full Thunder .

My master is

Asbloodrunscold

This is how I look

User Image

???????? ((Formerly Raiden))

How long have I lived?

Unknown

It should be obvious but

Male

I was born to be a

Heartless

People think of me as

The heartless has really no distinct personality. It seems to be very cunning and smart unlike other heartless creatures. Its very quiet and mysterious. It also seems to have a temper and will attack anything that acknowledges it simply because. Other than that it prefers to be left alone. It really seems to despise nobodies however.

My life story

This creature was born ages ago in a world of shadow. Where the creature came from it does not know but all it could recall at the start of its life was a man named Raiden fighting people with strange blades. As it grew in the shadows, sleeping it began to receive memories of a woman named Gensis and an extreme feeling of jealousy but he felt the same if not on a lesser scale with a man named Domon. Every time it saw their face in its memories it wanted nothing more than for them to die. It also received memories of warriors who it felt unbearable sorrow for and it was constantly put through their death especially a woman named Mira the Knight of Sky. Her death played over and over and grew its rage. It thought it would never be put out of its misery when it suddenly awoke in as a Neoshadow where it was put through training when it displayed intelligence but when it went dark it was sent into the underworld where Hades found it and trained it there. It soon fully matured and was entered into the Colosseum and it fought in the tournament. It met its Nova counterpart and the two battled fiercely. During this fight it suddenly materialized a keyblade called Lunar Eclipse . No one really knows how the fight ended now. The two fighters vanished and the shadows appeared in the Crooked Ascension at the Castle That Never Was or it appeared to be a memory. It was confronted by legions of samurai nobodies and it fought them all nearly being killed. It also fought with Raiden in twilight town but it lost there and before it could be killed it used a Star Shard it fought when it revisited The Mysterious Wasteland. It then woke up in Transverse Town where it has tried to remain in solitude until it finds a reason to appear. It can sense an event approaching but it doesn't know what, it just hopes its left alone when it happens because whatever it is is gonna be big. He's also recently gained control of his other form a Full Heartless form he uses when he is sure he is outmatched.

My master is

Asbloodrunscold

-------------------------------------------------------------------

This is how I look

User Image

?????????? (Raiden?)

How long have I lived?

??????

It should be obvious but

Came from a male

I was born to be a

Special Nova: Dawn Synch Blade Wielder: Rejection of Fate and True Light's Flight

People think of me as

It is a kind hearted spirit who puts others before itself. It is also a fighter and does unfortunately resort to violence if your an enemy. It cares for most living beings and unless your a heartless or a nobody it will never kill you. It listens carefully and watches. Its a guardian spirit but it doesn't not select who it guards forever it just, it finds someone to protect if they are in danger.

My life story

This Nova is the first and possibly only Nova is existence. It was created when some Neo shadows swallowed its former self but unintentionally created a third heartless, a light heartless. The being it split from had a will so great that the pure side of this man refused to die. It split off into a Nova. The nova was asleep for years like its counterparts until a mysterious voice awoke him. This voice it heard was that of a woman named Genesis a final message if you will but whenever it heard her voice it felt a joy and it would hear this whenever he was lost. The Nova had hardly a memory of anything and for a time it was a simple shadow. The shadows wandered around lost and afraid until a young girl found it in an ally on her way home from school in an alley way of Transverse town. This girl resembled a woman from his memories it i let her take him. The girls parents at first didn't allow her to keep it so she kept it hidden at a friends house and they took care of it. The parents let the girl have a pet when she was older and she brought it home much to the dismay of her parents and she raised it. They two were good friends and as she grew it did too until it was a Neo Shadow. It protected the girl from danger...mainly nobodies until she was attacked by Samurai Nobodies and it ran forward taking on one last evolution but also summing to it two keyblades and it destroyed them. It actually won the respect of her parents but because of its evolution it began to pick up a feeling and knew it had to leave. It was given the armor of the girls father and the cloak her mother had who used to be a warrior. The woman said she used to be part of an group of elite knights and survived a huge war though she was a nobody herself. She then proceeded to call him "Raiden" and wink but the creature was confused. It said goodbye to the girl knowing it might never see her again. He left her and traveled the world saving life after life until it ended up on Olympia and entered a tournament just for fun. It fought in round after round until it met a very powerful heartless. The battle was intense and destroyed half the area until it supposed its own keyblade but before the fight concluded it was called away just as its opponent was. Though it was not able to defeat its counterpart it appeared in Twilight Town where it lived in the shadows for a while until it suddenly felt a strong pull and it went back to Traverse where it staying until it finds out what's pulling it. Its also able to access the rest of its power Full Nova

My master is

Asbloodrunscold)

This is how I look

User Image

Tkach Zakliannii

How long have I lived?

17 years

It should be obvious but

I'm a dude

I was born to be a

Mage/Evoker (summoner archetype)

People think of me as

Calm, calculated, sarcastic at times, yet with a social side that shows I'm more than just a fighter

My life story

Tkach was born into the powerful merchant class family in his world. He was given everything he wanted, money, toys, good food, a sense of belonging....for his first six years of life. On the child's 6th birthday a power awakened in him that changed his life's direction entirely. His over excitement of getting one year older, as most children are excited about when young, filled him with such energy that he kinda........shot a firebolt from him open palm into the sky. The reaction of his family and of the people involved was begrudgingly....send him to the Synod. The Synod are reclusive magic users that are forced into training the second they awaken their power. His departure from his family and friends left Tkach heart-broken, but his promise of a bright future from the Synod's headmaster filled him with some hope. It was with them he developed his skill, superseding all expectations put before him, breaking down hates of magical study, and ultimately becoming a prodigy. The path was a harsh one, and his mental stability was more than tested, but he secured his status as a Arch-Mage at age 15, an astounding feat....but to him it was a baby step towards greater things. He wanted to leave the Synod, believing they had given him all the skills they could bestow. In his line of work, he stumbled across a powerful summoning spell for a creature known as the Rift Wurm, a powerful beast capable of ripping through space and time itself to feast upon unwitting prey...but it would now be under his control. The ritual was simple and all he had to do was sucker two other mages to help perform the rights.........after the beast was beckoned they were no longer discernible as humans or human corpses at that point. The Rift Wurm tore through the very fabric of reality in front of Tkach, and the magister couldn't help but stand in awe until he struck the beast down and claimed him as a familiar. When the great beast submitted it offered it's loyalty and transportation across realms...an idea that intrigued the young mage. Ever since then Tkach has never looked back , ripping across many worlds with his new ally, and learning the secrets of said worlds.

My master is

Mcemosama

This is how I look

User Image

Garcian

How long have I lived?

20 years

It should be obvious but

Male

I was born to be a

Nobody/Twillight Keyblade Wielder

People think of me as

Polite, professional, he is calm most of the time, but his demeanour changes hugely when he is on a mission.

My life story

An enigmatic figure who appeared around the same time as Garret began invading the worlds. He tends to keep himself to himself.

From the few questions he is willing to answer this much is known, Garcian isn't really his name, but he won't reveal what his name is. The man he used to be was killed many years ago, and his heart was claimed by the darkness. While his connections to the Keyblade War are unknown, he has a great interest in the the Dark Crusaders.

My master is

No_Superman_10

This is how I look

User Image

Yin

How long have I lived?

Eightteen

It should be obvious but

Female

I was born to be a

Being of Pure Light, Witch but better known as a Memory Manipulator

People think of me as

Yin is an innocent soul who does nothing but have good intentions. She can be stuborn and reckless from time to time wanting to help her friends in any way possible. Not much of a fighter but can be a good defense fighter.

My life story

Yin grew up as a strange child along with her older twin brother Yang and child hood friend. She was a little girl enveloped in pure light as she was very unique. She had the power to manipulate the memories of those close to her. Yin,Yang, and their friend grew up really close as they use to be allies of Genesis during the war. When Genesis disappeared, they still fought in the war as something happened. One of the crusaders aim their attacks at Yin while their friend was being corrupted by the leader. Thought to have died, Yang quickly retreated with the seriously injured Yin to Twilight Town in the abandoned mansion where he laid his sister as she was still breathing. With Genesis gone, and the war ending, and their friend with the Crusaders. Yin tells her brother they will be in a crystal pod asleep so when the day comes Genesis is to wake and their friend to surface again, they will awake. Yang agreed as Yin drew both of them in crystal pods deep in the abandoned mansion where their presence won't be felt and they won't be disturbed. Years have passed and the twins awaken from their slumber. Yin now stays hidden in the abandoned mansion in fear that the Crusaders are still looking for her to use her special gift in memory manipulation.

My master is

Cecile Silverstone

This is how I look

User Image

Yang

How long have I lived?

Eightteen

It should be obvious but

Male

I was born to be a

Dark Knight

People think of me as

I'm a protective older brother but also a good friend. A joker but when it comes to battle I fight till I can no longer breathe.

My life story

Yang grew up being the older brother and always protecting his twin little sister Yin. He also grew up with a very close friend back home. While Yin is a being of pure light, Yang is a being of pure darkness. Hence their names being Yin and Yang. Yang and their friend always had battles with eachother but could never beat him when it came to sparring. But was always able to beat him when it came to just using bare hands and strength. The three of them grew up on the same path as they all followed and fought along side Genesis during the war till she disappeared. One day they got into some trouble as the crusaders attacked Yin and nearly killed her and took their close friend as he turned into a Crusader. Yang retreated with Yin as they went to Twilight Town to be hidden as they stayed at the old abandoned mansion. Yin was able to make a full recovery after a couple of months but stayed hidden for the Crusaders to really believe she died. She then made a suggestion to Yang where they would be in a deep sleep for a long time but will awaken when Genesis is needed again and when their friend surfaces again. He agreed as Yin drew a picture of them first coming out of the crystal pods after years and one of them about to be in crystal pods. Both of them slept deep under the mansion where they will not be disturbed. Years have passed as Yang was the first one to wake before his sister. Knowing what it meant if he was awakend. Yang now looks for their friend, Genesis, and the Sacred Hearts while his twin stays at the mansion.

My master is

Cecile Silverstone

This is how I look

User Image

Rei Seishin

How long have I lived?

It should be obvious but

Female

I was born to be a

Keyblade Wielder

People think of me as

Rei likes to keep to herself most of the time. To her, emotional attachments will only lead to weakness, and she can’t afford those weaknesses at the cost of those around her. She is also a loner, believing that she can take care of everything on her own. In order to distance herself from others, but also trying to be nice, she tries to talk as little as possible. Truthfully, she is a lonely woman who works hard each day to hide the horrors of her past. Deep inside, she is a sensitive and caring person, but it also brings out her honesty. She fears that her honesty will reveal to others her terrifying past.

My life story

Rei didn’t grow up like average children. Even her birth wasn’t completely natural. When her mother was giving birth to her, her father performed an Azure Flame Seal. This kind of seal gave her dark powers, and the moment Rei was born, her mother died from the strain. The Azure Flame Seal had burned her mother’s insides. Rei didn’t find out about this until she was 5 years old. Her father constantly tested her to the extreme so her abilities can get better. It only made her life more miserable, and her father ensured that she would not tell anyone she knew about his tests. Her body had been trained beyond human limits, endured pain beyond imagination, and been placed in survival situations that no survival expert would dare to go through. Still, she lived through it all; despite the numerous times she tried to kill herself. Scars left behind by some of the times she attempted suicide and the training itself are the stitches on her body. This was all part of a ceremony, a rite of passage, so that Rei can wield a new type of darkness: Azure. One day, 12 year old Rei had enough of her father, and used her own Azure flames to kill him. That was the test. That was her rite of passage. To kill the one who sealed her with the Azure Flame Seal. Now the seal is gone, and she has full access to her powers. She didn’t attend her father’s funeral. She was too young, and she wanted nothing with the man again. However, she needs a purpose to live, and currently she is searching for that purpose. Little did she knew that her destiny is more than she think it might be. The spirit of an ancient warrior resides in her: a quiet, resilient warrior that once fought on Genesis’s side.

My master is

Yuri_Misawa

This is how I look

User Image

Anastasia 'Zora' Podijeljena

How long have I lived?

Appears to be 24

It should be obvious but

Female

I was born to be a

Summoner // Snake-Eye Swords

People think of me as

On some days my personalities balance out quite well and I can focus on the tasks of saving the worlds before me, or inspiring the one who writes my comic. Other days I am described as a heartless witch that will crush you under the force of the planet or draw the very air out of one's lungs with a glance. Then there are the times I am a complete angel or at least I am told. My personalities conflict regularly but this is only because of my D.I.Ds. My alternating personalities are at the two opposite ends of the spectrum on happy go lucky versus dark and brooding. I suppose I just adapt my personality to my environment. The only way to tell exactly how I have adapted however is by the color of my eyes. Blue for happy...reddish purple for stay away...and both for neutral/numb.

My life story

I came from a home of violence, war, and tribulation. It is probably why my homeland eventually self destructed. People there were influenced personality wise by what those of the other worlds thought of them. When those thoughts are heavily shifted from one 'evil' person destroying a lesser world in a single night with summoning spells, bad things can only follow suit. As people began to see us as blood thirsty war-mongers that is what we shifted into. It started as dreams of fighting which disturbed the widely happy community. It then shifted to random acts of evil. Then it finally went out to the first blow being thrown and a family disputed erupting into a war. I managed to maintain some form of good by convincing a small town that I could do good deeds [by doing them of course] that belief about me spread through out the worlds and eventually reached the ears of an artist that found me just as my heart was literally splitting into two different people, while I struggled to maintain the balance. They asked me about my story and I explained in detail what had happened. The artist took a great interest in my life and began to generate a comic book in which I was 'Zora' a heroine whose greatest enemy was herself and the evils in her own planet. Seeing as the war destroyed my home the comic ended with Zora standing in the ruins of her planet. It was to be continued to see if she found a way to reverse what happened entirely but sadly the artist was killed. My one chance at saving my home was killed. Ever since I have taken to the name 'Zora' among strangers fearing that if my true name was to be spoken again, and its origins revealed, I could be turned against that which I am trying to save. The home I have now.

My master is

Chiyo Yukiko

This is how I look

User Image

Kalani Shinsou

How long have I lived?

Appears to be in his early twenties

It should be obvious but

Male

I was born to be a

Warrior/Battle Mage

People think of me as

Kalani is a very cold, callous, dispassionate figure, and is rather aloof, apathetic, and indifferent, His cold demeanor allows him to stay completely calm and in control in most situations, and he is not easily surprised or caught off-guard. Kalani is also highly perceptive, cunning, and analytical.

My life story

Most is unknown about Kalani, the few things known being that he is supposed to be in his early twenties, he was born a human and retained his humanity, keeping himself from becoming a heartless, though he shut his heart off from life, making him the cold emotionless being he is now. He's considered a master with the sword and can use spells in his combat style, he usually uses two swords, though he can create new ones from magic. He's often seen in twilight town, wandering about whilst killing the few stray heartless he could find, even if he was supposed to be "evil" he did right to the world.

My master is

Snow_Akechi

Yuri_Misawa

Yuri_Misawa

PostPosted: Mon May 21, 2012 3:52 pm
Tagging Along (Cont)

This is how I look

User Image

I can't remember... The people who cared for me called me Fuyumi. (Yuki before his heart was stolen)

How long have I lived?

The people that cared for me told me I might be 11.

It should be obvious but

Male

I was born to be a

Keyblade Wielder/Nobody

People think of me as

Slow, Skillfull and Talented in my own special way. They also believe I am of great patience and strong willed.

My life story

Yuki was a kid who grew up on the streets. He knew all the hiding places, all the short cuts and all of the ways to get what he wanted in Traverse Town. He had few friends and tended to pull pranks when he felt the day was lacking. One day, a man lured him into the shadows of a dark alley way. The man disappeared and in his place was smallish, dark creatures with yellow eyes. Frightened, Yuki began to run. As he ran, he heard a voice in his head. 'Fight' it said. 'To subdue it's hunger for your heart you must fight.' Yuki stopped and turned in order to face these heinous creatures with his fists. A bright light flashed in his hand so bright, Yuki couldn't see for a moment. When his vision cleared, Yuki had a strange blade, almost like a key, in his hand. The creatures leaped at him. Yuki swung and terminated them. Amazed, Yuki ran through some alleyways to find a hiding spot. Soon, the tight space was overrun. They overpowered poor Yuki who was still fighting. They took his heart, leaving nothing but a shell behind.

Fuyumi woke up in a warm bed, looking up at a group of people clustered around him. The young boy simply blinked a few times before letting of a yell of shock. The people around him jumped and hurriedly backed away from him. Everyone, that is, except for a young, motherly woman. She leaned down and placed her hands on his chest. The boy slowly began to calm down. Fuyumi sat up slowly in the bed. Calmly and composedly, the others reclaimed their places around the boys bed. "What happened to you?" One voice asked. "Did you die?" came the voice of a young girl. individually, they all asked questions except the woman who calmed him down. When he looked at her, everyone became quiet and waited for her to speak. Her lips parted and the words that came out asked, "What's your name, child? Surely you have one?" Fuyumi looked around and shrugged his shoulders. The woman smiled and said, "How about Fuyumi then?" The boy nodded slowly. Several days had passed as Fuyumi grew oriented to the surroundings and the town. After he gained his bearings, Fuyumi left out into the world, hoping to regain his memories.

My master is

iTrace-kun

This is how I look

User Image

Izanami Altrius Saberus ((Izanami The Emissary of Retribution))

How long have I lived?

Looks to be in early twenties

It should be obvious but

Female

I was born to be a

Light Keyblade Wielder ((Appears to never use her Keyblade anymore)) {{Sleeping Lion}} / Warrior

People think of me as

If you don't really know her she appears to be a very solitary person. Shes' very nervous and is hard to approach without startling her. She does not appear to have an attachment to anything as she never remains in one place for long. She seems to be a very thoughtful person but never speaks a word. She enjoys staring up at the moon but there always seems to be saddened by the sight. She's alone in the world with no place to go and nothing to do but fade away. She appears to have a broken soul. If you really know her she's a strong person with a great will and analytical mind. She's a serious person who is always focused on her task and never refuses to speak to another who needs her help. She's chivalrous and noble though she does seem to hide a great deal of regret. She isn't known to give up even if it means dying but she is a careful person and will not engage in combat unless forced. She cares deeply for those close to her and likes to play the role of the protector. She's observant and can spot the smallest things whether they be objects or signs to tell if a person is lying. She's vicious in combat but she always restricts her own attacks as she isn't a killer. She can be drill sergeant or a rather girlish woman though she hides this. She is a loyal knight at heart.

My life story

Izanami grew up with her family. Her brother Raiden, Her mother Iiliya, and her father Draconis. Their family was one of fighters as her mother was a mage and her father was a renown swordsman. She always grew up in the shadow of her brother who excelled at everything he did and left her in the dust. She developed her skills with a blade much slower than he did and never did she get the grasp of magic or at least not to the degree he did. She was jealous of him but often hid it. His friends however were her friends even if she was too young. Despite the jealousy she loved her family and friends but one day while out playing she was taken by the darkness. She was a a heartless with no memories and no home. She did however keep her chivalrous nature and tried to make friends ion Traverse Town. She succeeded and was even able to improve her skills. She met her brother a few times but never had any memory of him and he of her due to her appearance. As she grew she began to have flashes in her memory of people she had never met, of places she had never been, and of thing she had never done.

She continued on with life despite this but one day they were attacked by heartless and were left defenseless. The creature continued to close in on them when she heard a voice and a keyblade appeared in her hand. She struck down the creatures in a hurry. Afterwords a man approached her, another wielder and offered to train her to use her powers. She took it and went with him. She gained control over her darkness and her weapon. She soon began to travel to discover who she was and met with a woman named Aria. Aria was unaware that this was the little girl from so long ago but it was no matter. Aria caused Izanami's memories to come flooding back to her and revealed that her brother who was now well-known knight was getting married. She secretly attended the wedding and watched over her older brother and his wife.

Life for them seemed to be good and they did good things for everyone until a woman named Genesis approached them after seeing them take down a legion of heartless even as normal warriors. This woman, Genesis, invited her bother and his ground to aid in an up-coming battle. Izanami never liked Genesis and had a bad feeling about this fight especially after she was told she'd be there as well. She had a horrible feeling about this war and knew that this could only end in total failure for both sides. She hated Genesis even more for getting her family involved. A few secretive visits revealed that Raiden would not back down despite numerous opportunities to escape because of his respect for Genesis though she was pretty sure her brother also had a little crush on her but that of course was nothing compared to the love for his wife.

During the battle she killed no one merely injured them though this would lead to their deaths later. She watched the members of her brothers group being killed one by one and knew she had to find her brother. She did, right after his wife was killed and she noticed him get soppy because of the grief. She planned to take him away but he fought her even after remember her because of the fact she was on the Dark Crusaders side. During the fight she realized her brother was not giving it 155% and that in the middle of her strongest attacks he made a mistake....he gave into her. The battle was taking a turn for the worse. Genesis the leader of their army had abandoned them officially solidifying Izanami's hatred for the woman. In order to ensure her brothers survival she summed neo shadows and had them take his heart which resulted in the creation of a Heartless, A Nobody, and a Nova.

She was thought to be killed during battle but survived it and had Aria kill her nobody before she fought Aria honorably and was destroyed though later she awoke in Twilight town her old self. She began to travel and looked for her brothers counterparts but also looked for Genesis as she is sure she isn't dead but she has a bone to pick. She's been doing heroic deeds to atone for her sins.

My master is

Asbloodrunscold

This is how I look

User Image

(Ex, short for Exodus)

How long have I lived?

(22)

It should be obvious but

(I'm a male)

I was born to be a

(Defender/Mage - Soul Reaver)

People think of me as

(I do my own thing though, I have been told I am chivalrous. I protect those I believe to be innocent and attempt to help those in the wrong, to redeem them from their mistakes. I do not kill, I serve justice as it is due. I don't care to stay in one place, and any favors are always paid in full. My word is always kept.)

My life story

(I grew up on the world of Radiant Garden, where as a young boy, I delved in the arcane arts with my mother and father. As the years progressed, I became stronger and wanted to expand my knowledge. Though I dove too deep. While examning and experimenting on the ubject of hearts and immortality, I activated a spell which caused the sacrafice of my parents. Though I still age, my body does not appear older, and my left eye is forever marked. I have the ability to see into hearts, and can conjure a magic blade from my left hand. I still do not know the extent the spell has on me, nor do I know the consequences of such action. I live with the horror of what I have done and am seeking constant forgiveness. )

My master is

(Exodus Revel)

PostPosted: Sat Jun 16, 2012 8:38 am
This is how I look

User Image

Daggus Viers

How long have I lived?

Nineteen

It should be obvious but

Male

I was born to be a

Battle Mage // Light Wielder

People think of me as

Cool under pressure, calm, fun loving, intelligent, fearless, prideful, all these traits Daggus has and are very accurate if you assume any of them to be a characteristic he has. He's a respectable being yet he only give respect to those who return it and is worthy of it, he's kind to an extent and help those in need but don't take his kindness as a weakness because he won't have that and he could be more ruthless than he is kind within the second. The man also has a since of humor, he tends to look for fun in majority of the things he does, he dislike being bored with a passion. So its safe to say he isn't all work and serious all the time but when it calls for it he is as serious as the situation needs him to be. Despite being loyal and trusting himself, Daggus isn't a very trusting when he first meet others which normally causes him to try and figure a person out before he judges or labels them as worthy of given the chance to try and earn his trust with just the first impression so you can say this indiviual is very analytical and observant of his surroundings and the people in it. Though strong willed, collected, and solid as a whole, Daggus is very adventures, sarcastic, and has a strong passion of music as well as him being open minded about many thing, never being afraid to try anything at least once.

My life story

As if his race wasn't enough Daggus Familied by a Warrior and Mage had alot of pressure placed on him, he could say he placed it on himself which is true but mainly by his mother. Growing up in a world he knew only as Lawless his father wasn't around very much due to being a Captain in the Knights that protected the world. Nonetheless his mother was no soft helpless woman, though it wouldn't seem like it she could hold her on in a fight, of course she would use any and everything she got her hand on. So it was safe to say that his mother raised him right and was the real definition of 'tough love', yes Daggus complained as any child would when forced into labor around the age of six but as time went by and he was forced to do more hard labor he got accustom to it and pushed on to complete any task or labor being that there was no way he would be getting out of it.

By the age of six his mother took notice to his ability to understand and learn what he reads and around the age of nine it expanding to him simply watching actions with his keen and unique sense of perception and having them imprinted in his mind with the use of magic becoming evident. There was no name for it amongst his people as it was apart of their senses. Daggus noticed the development of the skill himself and since then had been readying martial arts book when ever he got his hand on one yet though he could understand how it was written he couldn't actually pull off the complex techniques, yet learning the basics and fundamentals allowed him to begin working on his own form of combat which was brawling to begin with yet karate was implied to it in addition to training with his father in weaponry, namely swordplay whenever he was home. At the age of fourteen Daggus began earning a name for himself within Lawless, when ever he wasn't put to work either in the bar or the labor that has been giving him the physical conditioning since he was but a toddler or not forced to study by his mother, he would sneak off. As an free spirited kid, sure he got into trouble with the neighbors and townsfolk for breaking windows, messing with their pets, you know kid stuff, his parents had him in the books studying to become a scholar or so they hoped but with all the fighting and war filled blood that pumped through his veins, he was a warrior by blood. His parents were the ones who initially said that they weren't going to train him to be a warrior and drawn into any wars but with all the fights he had around the town with other children and even those older than himself, not to mention that the potential they saw in the boy through his eyes alone, the determination and will they saw was undying even to this day and so after coming home beaten up from street brawls which he refused to stay down in, they decided to train him and turn him into someone worthy of becoming a true warrior and this is when his training in magecraft began.

From that moment Daggus under went strenuous training physically with work around the house and the bar his mother owned balanced in the mix, training in magic by his mother whom was knowledge in the craft to say the least, then there was the actually training his form and it was all done daily which in turn would leave him worn out from time to time but it build his stamina and endurance, and tolerance to pain accordingly. Around the age of Sixteen was the first time he had entered his Viera form which is a right of passage to his people, a sign that the individual was passing on into manhood or womanhood. He learned all he could from them and had came to the conclusion that he wanted to further his own knowledge in academics and combat thus he left home and ultimately left Lawless as he would create a doorway of light and pass on into another world falling from the sky. Since this happened Daggus has been traveling for the last three years where his knowledge had greatly increased in both as a scholar and warrior.

My master is

Celestin Selone

Yuri_Misawa

Character Profiles

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas