Welcome to Gaia! ::

♂ Yaoi ♥ Yuri Role Play ♂

Back to Guilds

An active yaoi and yuri roleplaying guild 

Tags: Yaoi, Anime, romance, love, yuri 

Reply Yaoi and Yuri Character Profiles
A Secret Winter Love Story (Yuri 1x1)(Profiles)

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Dawn Landers

Fashionable Millionaire

8,300 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • First step to fame 200
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Wed May 09, 2012 8:02 pm
Name: Aaron Shirakawa
Nickname: Pink Flower
Race: Human
Personality: Aaron is goofy, witty, like stuffs, like birds and her personality will never cease from growing tired of, Aaron is also in the choir

Bio: I grew up in my dorm room with my friends most of my years, I have always been collecting stuff for art and stuff. You would be amazed of the latest technology and girly new stuff I have, I am always prepared for the unknown. I am always modeling and doing more stuff, I am mostly popular by my sexiness and personality.

Orientation: I am lesbian a.k.a Yuri, I just wish boys would stop drooling over me knowing im lesbian. Sorry boys but only a female will have my body some day in bed eek
Pic:
User Image

My voice:

xxx  
PostPosted: Thu May 10, 2012 5:23 am
Name:Julia Saito
Nickname:Kitten
Race: Human
Personality: Julia is an honest tomboy,likes both girl and boy stuff, loves animals,Bold, Stubborn,persistant,and above all kind and caring and loves Pandas.

Bio: I grew up in a sunny little town located in Japan,until the unexpected death of my mother. So the state of Japan had me relocated to this little town called Winter town, Once I arrived there it was cold. I tried my best to ignore the cold weather and was successful. Now I live in a dormroom and go to their school,I just hope I can make a few female friends instead of more male friends. I do plan on joining the school's chorus

Orientation: Am attracted to females only, sorry guys I hope we can still be friends and for gosh sake stop staring at me,am not looking for a boyfriend already. Only a girl shall be able to hold and kiss me.
Pic:User Image

My voice:Voice  

Kitty of Music

Lucky Star

Dawn Landers

Fashionable Millionaire

8,300 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • First step to fame 200
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Thu Jun 28, 2012 4:29 pm
NPC's

Totori
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Cane

Cole

Yaoi and Yuri Character Profiles

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games