Welcome to Gaia! ::

Black Rose Academy ((a romance guild))

Back to Guilds

This is a romance RP that will accept students who need or is looking for love. Are you one of them? Then this is your school! 

Tags: Love, Fantasy, Anime, Academy, Role Play 

Reply Outside of School
Hidden Waterfall Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 ... 10 11 12 13 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

InnEvil

High-functioning Loiterer

12,600 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Invisibility 100
  • Medalist 100
PostPosted: Thu May 10, 2012 2:56 pm
Among the many trees that canopy the dark forest there is a place of serenity. Clear water runs fresh seeming to sparkle under the sun beams peeping though the everglade.

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

PostPosted: Thu Jun 28, 2012 4:30 pm
-as he is flying overhead he sees a hidden glade- ( i'll have to remember that spot)  

Haruo Hasegawa

Haruo Hasegawa

PostPosted: Sun Jul 15, 2012 11:44 pm
-he flies in with her in his arms and sets her down on a smooth rock by the waterfall.- My secret garden.  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 16, 2012 1:38 am
Ryujin Imoya

Flying over here i saw the stars reflected in his eyes .i smiled i thought they were beautiful.an then when i was set down on the rock i looked around an Gasped It was beautiful here an all i could get out was"Wow,its amazing here."I nodded hearing him then nodded blushing looking at him  

selenia50150

Eternal Lover

12,100 Points
  • Battle: Knight 100
  • Battle: KO 200
  • Statustician 100

Haruo Hasegawa

PostPosted: Mon Jul 16, 2012 10:38 am
This way we are completely alone and free to do whatever you wish. Talk "play" swim,grow things, train ,or think.- takes his clothes off and jumps into the water- Wanna join me?- swims towards the waterfall.  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 18, 2012 11:41 am
Ryujin Imoya

I laughed softly It was true, here we were Alone free to do as we chose .I looked around at all that was here it was so very pretty .at his idea of talking i smirked shaking my head as he named of the rest of the thing we could possibly do .I watched Ryujin Strip once more an jump into the water.I sat there for a moment just taking in everything around.It was a paradise an then i heard his ask i looked up an nodding i strip too an Dived into the water an came up behind him .it when i finally broke the surfaces that i slipped my arms around his waist from behind an kissed his shoulder smiling  

selenia50150

Eternal Lover

12,100 Points
  • Statustician 100

Haruo Hasegawa

PostPosted: Fri Jul 20, 2012 10:40 pm
selenia50150
Ryujin Imoya

I laughed softly It was true, here we were Alone free to do as we chose .I looked around at all that was here it was so very pretty .at his idea of talking i smirked shaking my head as he named of the rest of the thing we could possibly do .I watched Ryujin Strip once more an jump into the water.I sat there for a moment just taking in everything around.It was a paradise an then i heard his ask i looked up an nodding i strip too an Dived into the water an came up behind him .it when i finally broke the surfaces that i slipped my arms around his waist from behind an kissed his shoulder smiling

-felt her body press against his and grinned- Well well, thats a lil suggestive -turns around and presses against er enjoying the feel of her skin on his- kisses her hard and ten melts into the water laughing. This is fun. lets see if you can find me  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 23, 2012 2:09 pm
Wondering about the dark forest Laci stumbles upon a beautiful scene with a crystal clear water fall flowing into a sparkling pool of clear water. Her jaw drops at is loveliness, and for a moment she feels as though time has stopped. She walks towards a large bolder set close to the edge of the water, and sets her violin case down. She pulls the instrument from it's case, and begins to play a lovely tune. Her eyes close and she rocks gently to the sound of her playing.
User Image  

Elena the Silent

selenia50150

Eternal Lover

12,100 Points
  • Statustician 100
PostPosted: Tue Jul 24, 2012 6:54 pm
Ryujin Imoya

I laughed softly "Well,I guess it is if you wanna take it there."I was teasing him .Ryujin turned around in my grasp i wasn't expecting that an i blushed a bit an now being like this even tho we were in cool water i felt on fire ...Which i probably was...laughs to myself feeling the kiss i kissed him back then he melted away into the water .I was dazed for a moment ...then blinked"HEY! no fair ..i cant find you in water...because it ALL water..."i sighed "fine ,fine....play it your way.." I smirked Being half Siren had it uses so i extend my emotions to try an feel him out  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 24, 2012 7:22 pm
selenia50150
Ryujin Imoya

I laughed softly "Well,I guess it is if you wanna take it there."I was teasing him .Ryujin turned around in my grasp i wasn't expecting that an i blushed a bit an now being like this even tho we were in cool water i felt on fire ...Which i probably was...laughs to myself feeling the kiss i kissed him back then he melted away into the water .I was dazed for a moment ...then blinked"HEY! no fair ..i cant find you in water...because it ALL water..."i sighed "fine ,fine....play it your way.." I smirked Being half Siren had it uses so i extend my emotions to try an feel him out

chuckling in a way that echoes off of everything and swims behind the waterfall- then uses the water to magnify his voice- Find me if you can -melts into a puddle on the rock behind the waterfall-  

Haruo Hasegawa

selenia50150

Eternal Lover

12,100 Points
  • Statustician 100
PostPosted: Thu Jul 26, 2012 2:10 am
Ryujin Imoya

I shook my head hearing his laughter Echoing off the walls. he was having alittle to much fun with this.I smirked putting my hands over the water to feel the vibrations to hopefully caught where he is...i sighed I couldn't seem to pick up anything ...i whispered softly"Come on your a Siren,Sirens an water go hand in hand." I shook my head once more then Focused i felt it then an smiled Diving under the water coming up gasping for air ..."I know your in here Ryujin...just where i don't know yet..."I felt some what exhausted from using my abilities that much so i was gonna rest a bit.i sighed he was very good at hiding in the water...i pulled my self out of the water looking for a place to sit i spyed some rock an went to sit on them.seeing a puddle there i didn't give it much mind because well i was behind a waterfall.i sat down on the rock alitte over from the puddle an sighed"He's really good at this...hmm i know hes here but i cant pen down exactly where..." I sighed "Alright, Alright you win i give....where are you ?"  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 26, 2012 9:20 am
selenia50150
Ryujin Imoya

I shook my head hearing his laughter Echoing off the walls. he was having alittle to much fun with this.I smirked putting my hands over the water to feel the vibrations to hopefully caught where he is...i sighed I couldn't seem to pick up anything ...i whispered softly"Come on your a Siren,Sirens an water go hand in hand." I shook my head once more then Focused i felt it then an smiled Diving under the water coming up gasping for air ..."I know your in here Ryujin...just where i don't know yet..."I felt some what exhausted from using my abilities that much so i was gonna rest a bit.i sighed he was very good at hiding in the water...i pulled my self out of the water looking for a place to sit i spyed some rock an went to sit on them.seeing a puddle there i didn't give it much mind because well i was behind a waterfall.i sat down on the rock alitte over from the puddle an sighed"He's really good at this...hmm i know hes here but i cant pen down exactly where..." I sighed "Alright, Alright you win i give....where are you ?"

He slowly moved towards her, the when he was right behind here he reformed. -Behind you- He wispered in her ear, and rapped his arms around her. Now what will you do.  

Haruo Hasegawa

selenia50150

Eternal Lover

12,100 Points
  • Statustician 100
PostPosted: Thu Jul 26, 2012 6:24 pm
I smiled as his breath on my neck Sent a chill down my spin.feeling Ryujin arms around me i place my hands on them.leaning back behind on Ryujin smiling. "Well,I was thinking doing this ."putting my hand behind me on his cheek. turning my head then kissing his neck. smiled "So,now what will you do Ryujin"I really liked this feeling an being like this an then thought about .what he all had said so Early on.
Ryujin Imoya

Outside of School

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 ... 10 11 12 13 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces