Welcome to Gaia! ::

Black Rose Academy ((a romance guild))

Back to Guilds

This is a romance RP that will accept students who need or is looking for love. Are you one of them? Then this is your school! 

Tags: Love, Fantasy, Anime, Academy, Role Play 

Reply Outside of School
Hidden Waterfall Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 10 11 12 13

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Tue Nov 06, 2012 7:30 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Reginald only laughed at her. "You're just being modest!" he said. "You're all those things, and you know it." he teased and ruffled her damp hair before looking at her eyes with his own bright eyes. "You're the most beautiful person I know, and your smart and so fun to be around!" He took a step back and spread his arms out to emphasize the scenery. "I mean, look at where we are! This is so much more than fun and creative!"

dahliaofwdnsday

PostPosted: Thu Nov 08, 2012 4:25 am
Awesome nerd

Lilia blushed when Reginald looked at her eyes and said that she was the most beautiful person he knew, nobody said that to her beforeand it made her feel so different and somehow so Happy. She giggled with Reginald's action extending his arms wide and said "Regi? Thank you, for being so kind to me, you know sometimes i wonder if you and Crimson are really brothers" Lilia giggled again a little bit louder this time but then she had a random thought, wouldn't it be fun if Crimson was here, or he will ruin it with his bad a** like attitude?, having random thoughts in her head she stood up, looked at Reginald in his bright eyes and asked "Can i ummm, i mean uhh..." she took a deep breath and burst it out, "What's the problem between you two? May i know? maybe i can help" she smiled and waited for Reginald's answer.

◊♦◊♦◊♦◊♦◊♦◊♦◊♦◊♦◊♦◊♦◊♦

User Image

◊♦◊♦◊♦◊♦◊♦◊♦◊♦◊♦◊♦◊♦◊♦

dahliaofwdnsday

6,750 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Citizen 200

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Sun Nov 11, 2012 10:32 am

Reginald nearly choked on air when she spouted out about him and Crimson. And just like that, memories came flooding back into his mind. Crimson sinking his fangs into Reginald's neck, his tongue grazing down his neck to pick up stray drops of blood, the hungry look in his eyes that sent shivers down Reginald's spine just thinking about it.
The memory scene slowly faded away and the roar of the waterfall reminded him where he was. He looked numbly at Lilia and shook his head. "N... Nothing. We were just fighting." he murmured as his hand fell to his side, not realizing that he had it clamped against his bite mark again.

dahliaofwdnsday

PostPosted: Mon Nov 12, 2012 7:00 am
Awesome nerd

Lilia was shocked to see Reginald's reaction, she knows and feels that it's something so deep, something so serious that made the two get mad at each other. Lilia looked at Reginald with a confused face as soon as his arms dropped to his side "Reginald, are you okay? is there something on your neck?" She said while slowly coming near him, reaching for his pale neck and wanted to see if there is any damage. Lilia can imagine Crimson hurting Reginald because of his rough attitude, but she doesn't want her head to absorb the random thoughts about it. Lilia softly touched Reginald's neck ask "Reginald, tell the truth, did your brother hurt you?"

◊♦◊♦◊♦◊♦◊♦◊♦◊♦◊♦◊♦◊♦◊♦

User Image

◊♦◊♦◊♦◊♦◊♦◊♦◊♦◊♦◊♦◊♦◊♦

dahliaofwdnsday

6,750 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Citizen 200

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Mon Nov 12, 2012 6:15 pm

Reginald gasped out as she touched the two dents in his neck. Shivers of pleasure ran down his body as both images of Crimson and Lilia ran through his mind. A soft sound escaped him, and once he realized it was a moan he quickly pressed his hand to his mouth.
"N-Nothing!" he stammered and backed away from her, nearly tripping on the damp rock had he not caught himself. "He didn't hurt me! He didn't!" His hand slowly drifted from his mouth and to the bite mark. He kept repeating that he wasn't hurt, and as he did so he subconsciously rubbed his neck. The results were catastrophic. Wave after wave of pleasure slammed down on him like the waterfall overhead with each rub, and with each wave his words replaced their defensive tone with that of a pleasured one, almost a needy one. "He didn't hurt me..." Reginald started whispering. "Oh God.. He didn't hurt at all..." He bit his lip for a second until he realized where he was. His eyes flew open and a largely embarrassed blush spread across his face like a wildfire. Reginald stood there in his shame, praying that the waterfall would drown out most of what he had said. He didn't dare look at Lilia.

dahliaofwdnsday

PostPosted: Tue Nov 13, 2012 4:53 am
Awesome nerd

Lilia felted the dent on Reginald neck, she heard how denial he was, she saw how protective he was with the topic but only two things puzzled her,Why did he kept on covering that he was hurt even though she felt the mark and Why did he moan?. Is he hurt? Tired? or the feeling of...of... Lilia shook her head, she wants to take the thoughts out of her head. Reginald can't look at her and even Lilia can't dare to ask anymore but she was worried, his actions were not normal. Lilia took a deep breath and walk near him "Regi? You can tell me anything okay? I won't dare to hurt no one, i'm just worried, Please" as she said those concerned words she softly hold his cheek and let him face her. "Please?" she said again with her Blue eyes directly looking at him

◊♦◊♦◊♦◊♦◊♦◊♦◊♦◊♦◊♦◊♦◊♦

User Image

◊♦◊♦◊♦◊♦◊♦◊♦◊♦◊♦◊♦◊♦◊♦

dahliaofwdnsday

6,750 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Citizen 200

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Tue Nov 13, 2012 4:27 pm

Reginald cowered away from hers and the waterfall's reach. "It's fine." he said, clearly not wanting to speak anymore of the matter.

dahliaofwdnsday

PostPosted: Wed Nov 14, 2012 7:45 am
Awesome nerd
Cut to Reginald and off to Crimson? xD Whatcha think? and Which place would you like?

As Reginald left Lilia there, worried and ashamed, she stood up, took a deep breath and tightly closed her eyes, she doesn't even know why she is reacting like this, she was avoiding to cry, but why would she?. "Reginald, I'm Sorry for pushing you too hard. It won't happen again, maybe i'm getting involved too much. I guess i'll just let you be right now." Lilia dove under the water and hurriedly swam far away from the falls, she just want to get out there, she pushed him too hard for her stupid, stupid curiosity. Lilia left the clear blue water and walked to her clothes, yet she didn't just get her clothes and walked away, she stood there waiting for something to happen, but hopefully, it will.

◊♦◊♦◊♦◊♦◊♦◊♦◊♦◊♦◊♦◊♦◊♦

User Image

◊♦◊♦◊♦◊♦◊♦◊♦◊♦◊♦◊♦◊♦◊♦

dahliaofwdnsday

6,750 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Citizen 200

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Wed Nov 14, 2012 7:26 pm

Reginald awkwardly rubbed his neck and tried not to make eye contact with her. He felt a strong surge of guilt. So desperately did he want to hug her and tell her that she was fine and that it was his fault, but he couldn't. He just couldn't. How could he explain to her the events that took place earlier with his brother? That would only make her think of him as sick.
Scrunching his face in guilt, Reginald turned and walked off, muttering an apology before leaving.

dahliaofwdnsday
Actually Crimson's chatting with someone, so give it a few days :0

PostPosted: Thu Nov 15, 2012 3:58 am
Awesome nerd
We're going to cut off now? Just pm me biggrin

Lilia felt ashamed and well, off track, she didn't know what to do, what she expected didn't happened so, she dried herself with her power of air, dressed up and secretly looked at Reginald. She heard Reginald's apology, but she doesn't have the guts to come near him or say goodbye. "I'm Sorry too Regi, I'm Sorry.."she whispered, she took a deep breath and start to walk off in the other way humming a sad tone that she made up for herself. She just wish that she didn't push anything that far, she was wrong, very wrong.

◊♦◊♦◊♦◊♦◊♦◊♦◊♦◊♦◊♦◊♦◊♦

User Image

◊♦◊♦◊♦◊♦◊♦◊♦◊♦◊♦◊♦◊♦◊♦

dahliaofwdnsday

6,750 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Citizen 200
Outside of School

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 10 11 12 13

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff