Welcome to Gaia! ::

Black Rose Academy ((a romance guild))

Back to Guilds

This is a romance RP that will accept students who need or is looking for love. Are you one of them? Then this is your school! 

Tags: Love, Fantasy, Anime, Academy, Role Play 

Reply Outside of School
Graffiti Store/ Tattoo Parlor Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

CartelValentine97

Feral Sex Symbol

10,675 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Team Edward 100
PostPosted: Mon Jun 04, 2012 2:49 pm
Vincent shook her hand. "nice to meet you." he looked at the picture. "it will probably take about 2 to 3 hours....." he said inspecting it closer. "lets go into my office and get started." he said softly. he looked back at Tagz "hey Tagz, you know the abandoned warehouse is housing a gang? maybe you can do some art for them..." he said as he picked up a couple of ink vials.  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 18, 2012 9:10 am
"Alright." She Said Standing Near The Door Of His Office. She Played With Her Hair While She Listened To The Conversation. "Hmm. A Gang. Seems Interesting." She Thought To Herself. She Pulled Out A Blood Bag And Leaned On The Wall Behind Her. She Began To Drink The Blood While Waiting For Her Tattoo Treatment.  

Karin-ly Delicious

Fashionable Genius

5,475 Points
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Profitable 100
  • Millionaire 200

CartelValentine97

Feral Sex Symbol

10,675 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Team Edward 100
PostPosted: Fri Jun 22, 2012 6:38 pm
Vincent walked back in, his eyes a bid sad as he was reminded how Saph was killed by gang members. "...do you want the tattoo with all of the blue and white highlights around it?" he said sadly as he pulled out suitcase, taking out the needle like machine.  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 22, 2012 6:58 pm
User Image
"No I Just Want It To Be Black. Id Like On My Lower Back." She Answered Noticing How Sad he Seemed. "Whats The Matter?" She Asked Putting Her Hand On Her Hip And Leaning To One Side.  

Karin-ly Delicious

Fashionable Genius

5,475 Points
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Profitable 100
  • Millionaire 200

CartelValentine97

Feral Sex Symbol

10,675 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Team Edward 100
PostPosted: Sat Jun 23, 2012 8:48 pm
[img][img]http://i155.photobucket.com/albums/s286/Kaelie_2007/Anime black hair/Anime-Guy35.jpg[/img][/img]

Vincent examined her back as he thought about how it would look like when it was finished. "oh, its nothing.......i just dont like the thought of more gangs around here.......i learned that the hard way...." he said as he loaded the ink.  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 23, 2012 9:09 pm
User Image
Onaka Placed Her Thumb On His Forehead. Onaka Could Retrieve Info From The Mind. But She Could Only Do It When She Had Enough Energy. It Took Her A MInute But She Found One Thing In His Mind. "Whos Saph?" Onaka Asked Curiously With A Smile. As She Smiled Her Fangs Showed.  

Karin-ly Delicious

Fashionable Genius

5,475 Points
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Profitable 100
  • Millionaire 200

CartelValentine97

Feral Sex Symbol

10,675 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Team Edward 100
PostPosted: Sat Jun 23, 2012 9:28 pm
[img][img]http://i155.photobucket.com/albums/s286/Kaelie_2007/Anime black hair/Anime-Guy35.jpg[/img][/img]

Vincent looked at her and sighed..."mind reader huh?" he said siting down. "fine.....Saph was my fiance.......she went to the acadamy near here with me and she was the only one who i really talked to in this town....until about two months ago.......a local gang nearby found her.......and put a bullet in her head....." he looked off to the side to hide his redened eyes. "please excuse me for a moment..." he said weakly.  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 23, 2012 9:56 pm
User Image
Onaka Walked Up to Him And Swiped Her Finger Under His Eye. Some Tears Were On Her Finger, So She Licked Her Finger. "Hm. So This Is What You Mortals Call Tears. They Taste Dreadful." She Resting Her Hand On His Shoulder. "Im Sure Shes In A Better Place Now. At Least A Better Place Than Where Im going." She Giggled Trying To make Him Smile.  

Karin-ly Delicious

Fashionable Genius

5,475 Points
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Profitable 100
  • Millionaire 200

CartelValentine97

Feral Sex Symbol

10,675 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Team Edward 100
PostPosted: Mon Jun 25, 2012 8:30 pm

Vincent sighed and softly said "im not a mortal...." his sentence was cut off as he felt her hand touch his shoulder. his frown slowly turned into small smile as he heard her joke. "you shouldent joke like that..." he said blushing lightly as he felt her hand.  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 28, 2012 8:22 pm
User Image
"If Hes Not Mortal. Then What is He?" She Wondered Taking Her Hand Off His Shoulder. "Sorry I Was Just Trying To Cheer You Up. And It Looks Like It Worked." She Said Giggling And Pointing To His Smile.  

Karin-ly Delicious

Fashionable Genius

5,475 Points
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Profitable 100
  • Millionaire 200

CartelValentine97

Feral Sex Symbol

10,675 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Team Edward 100
PostPosted: Thu Jun 28, 2012 8:29 pm

Vincent lightly laughed and pulled out his tattoo machine again. "hehehe......yeah........i guess you can say that...." he said gently.  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 28, 2012 9:03 pm
User Image
She Smiled Warmly And Noticed He Took Out The Machine. "Oh Are We Going To Start?" She Asked Turning Around And Lifting Her shirt To Show Her Back. She Pinned Up Her Hair Into A Ponytail.  

Karin-ly Delicious

Fashionable Genius

5,475 Points
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Profitable 100
  • Millionaire 200

CartelValentine97

Feral Sex Symbol

10,675 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Team Edward 100
PostPosted: Thu Jun 28, 2012 9:09 pm

Vincent lowered down to her back and put the needle into her soft vampirelike skin. "this may hurt a bit, but try to take it okay?" he said warning her as the needle made a fine point of black ink.  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 28, 2012 9:15 pm
User Image

She Laughed. "Oh Dont Worry. Ive Been Through Worse. Plus I Enjoy Pain." She Said Looking Over Her Shoulder At Him And Smiling. She Played With Her Hair And Her Body Began The Get Really Warm. "Damn. Im Hungry Again." She Thought Waiting for Her Tattoo To Be Finished.  

Karin-ly Delicious

Fashionable Genius

5,475 Points
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Profitable 100
  • Millionaire 200

CartelValentine97

Feral Sex Symbol

10,675 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Team Edward 100
PostPosted: Fri Jun 29, 2012 9:10 am

Vincent finished up the last parts of the tattoo and got up slowly as he admired his work. "okay, that should be it..." he said as he walked to his minifridge, grabing a blood vial and a couple of pills as he put both of them down his throat. "....dont worry about payment...." he said softly.  
Outside of School

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff