Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply Character Profiles
[ ❤ ] my forged wedding // Profiles Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

xx_Kohaku-chan

Beloved Genius

9,700 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • 50 Wins 150
  • Marathon 300
PostPosted: Thu May 17, 2012 8:54 pm
User Image

Main Thread HERE

PostPosted: Thu May 17, 2012 9:09 pm
Tsubaki_Twilight

User Image

Kotaro Yamaguchi
Mystery with a smile // You're drop dead gorgeous
" Hey there, welcome to Swallow's Gem! Make yourself at home. "
THE UNCLE

★ ☆ ★ ☆ ★ ☆ ★ ☆ ★ ☆
ι • ∂ σ и ' т • к и σ ω • ч σ υ

>> The Basics <<

My nametag says: Kotaro Touya Yamaguchi
I go by: Kotaro, Uncle and my friends call me Taro
The amount of candles on my cake are: 23
I'm Work As: The Owner of Swallow's Gem
I am residing at the: Second floor of Swallow's Gem.
Can't you tell? I'm obviously a: Male obviously
I always look at: Beautiful Woman~! ...Though I have been known to go with the occasional man as well.
My heart flutters when I see: No one really

>> It's All About Me <<

тнιs ιs ωнσ ι αм

Kotaro has been described as being extremely charismatic. People tend to flock to him like flies to honey and coupled with his naturally friendly demeanor, Kotaro leaves places with more friends than before. He believes strongly in friendship and family and puts them before himself yet he doesn't let those closest to him into his heart. Since a young age, Kotaro has been the helpful child and has a hard time talking about what he wants and about how he feels. If put into an uncomfortable position or asked do talk about how he feels he will default back to his nice guy, advice giving, happy and helpful persona and completely ignore whatever was asked of him.

He is very loyal to his friends and family and would jump on the first flight back to to anywhere if one or his friends/family needed his help. Kotaro is very protective of his younger friends and family and will hurt anyone who hurts them.

Easy going and a go with the flow type of man, even Kotaro has his spontaneous moments where he will want to do something compltely outrageous - an example of this would be his suggestion of having his niece and her friends pretend to be the wife or fiance to his friends. He doesn't get his "moments" often but when he does be prepared for something completely out there and shocking.

мч ραsт, мч ρяєsєит, мч ғυтυяє
Born and raised up in Hokkaido, Kotaro hails from a massive family. He has about twenty aunts and uncles and about fifteen different grandparents and don't even get him started on all his cousins!! Despite his family being so large, Kotaro was and is still considered a child compared to his family - there's a ten year age difference between him and his younest cousin; so emotionally he's not close to them. In fact, his niece is the one family member he's the closest to as there is only a few years age difference between them.

Growing up in a small mountain town in Hokkaido, Kotaro was always surrounded by family which made him a very family-orientated person; but even he grew tired ofbeing with someone blood related to him all the time. When he entered high school, he decided to go to a school with a dorm to get away from it all. Kotaro loved it. Gone was the constant watching of his family and for once, he had all the freedom and privacy he wanted.

During school, Kotaro met and befriend most of his friends with The Chef (Takano Keiske) being the closest to him. He planned on going into business as he always wanted to own his own business. After graduating, Kotaro decided to open a restaurant. He spent the next few years working and saving money to buy a small plot of land in the middle of Tokyo. Moving from job to job, Kotaro made and kept many friends and acquaintances from the numerous fields and positions he went into.

When he was twenty-two he finally had enough money and bought what would be Swallow's Gem. He renovated the entire buliding and even built a second floor to live in and has recently hired The Chef (Takano Keiske) to be the head chef. Swallow's Gem has been opened for a few months and already business is booming.

One day his friends informed him that they each needed to have a wife or fiance to fix some problem they had and Kotaro thought about his niece and her friends that were coming to visit him. Using his various connections around the world, he told the girls that if they helped his friends he would get them any job they wanted anywhere in the world; luckily they agreed cause he didn't have a Plan B.

>> Other Details <<

I listen to: Count On Me // Bruno Mars, It Had Better Be Tonight // Michael Buble, Monochrome Dream Eater // Len Kagamine, Fireflies // Owl City, Strong Baby // BIGBANG, Jet Lag // Simple Plan, Everybody Loves Me // One Republic
I kill time by: Playing sports - kendo is his favorite, working at Swallow's Gem, hanging out with his friends, travelling, listening to music and singing along (very off key), sleeping and caring for his pet swallow Tori.
Gimme More Of:
❤ His Friends
Swallow's Gem
❤ His Niece
❤ Good Food
❤ Travelling
❤ Music
❤ Coffee
❤ Kendo
❤ Sports
Get Rid Of:
✘ Rude Customers
✘ Boring People
✘ Lectures
✘ Bad Food
✘ Fish
Didn't I mention?: The scar on his chin is from a kitchen accident when he was still working part time. Kotaro has a pet swallow named Tori who is the mascot of the restaurant.

в υ т • ι ` v є • ғ α ℓ ℓ є и • ғ σ я • ч σ υ
★ ☆ ★ ☆ ★ ☆ ★ ☆ ★ ☆

xx_Kohaku-chan

Beloved Genius

9,700 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • 50 Wins 150
  • Marathon 300

xx_Kohaku-chan

Beloved Genius

9,700 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • 50 Wins 150
  • Marathon 300
PostPosted: Fri May 18, 2012 8:33 pm
Iced_Chocolatte_Coffee

User Image

REGULUS WATANABE
If the past and future would be lost // I wonder if I could fly into the sky as I wished?
" Hello there, how are you doing today? "
THE CAMERA MAN

★ ☆ ★ ☆ ★ ☆ ★ ☆ ★ ☆

>> The Basics <<

My nametag says: Regulus Kazuo Watanabe
I go by: Reg or Kazu
The amount of candles on my cake are: 23
I'm Work As: Takahashi TV and Radio Studio
I am residing at the: Sawada Apartment Complex
Can't you tell? I'm obviously a: Male
I always look at: Ladies
My heart flutters when I see: (The Reporter)

>> It's All About Me <<

тнιs ιs ωнσ ι αм
Ever since birth, Regulus was always the kind and thoughtful type of boy who took other people's feelings into consideration before his own. Although not the most vocal of people, Regulus is quite friendly and is willing to meet new people. A hardworking and honest young man, he is well-liked by many adults and generally has good manners. He can keep a secret if asked to, and a loyal friend. Regulus tends to bear burdens on his own (like the other ninety-percent of the male population), but he doesn't complain or try to take his anger out on others. He's dedicated to the things he loves, and he usually doesn't force his opinion on his others. On a few occasions, Regulus has been known to be rather stubborn and won't change his mind, determinedly pushing his friends in one direction. Although he has generally mellow personality, Regulus can become cold when he's provoked too much. He's not known for losing his temper often, but every now and then it rises to the surface.

This sharply contrasts with his high school days, when he was a known troublemaker who joked around a lot and frustrated the teachers to no end. His former spitfire personality retreated after he started college, though the reason still remains a mystery. After entering university, he became much more quiet and responsible, and developed into the hardworking young man that most people could get along with. Despite the fact that he gives off the air of being a quiet solitary person, Regulus can be quite sociable and often involves himself with events hosted by his co-workers. He's one of those people who actually think before they act - however, if there is anything he regrets, it's that he never makes a move if he thinks it will harm the relationship between him and another person.

Regulus grew up in a normal family in England - a mother, father, a little sister. His childhood was normal - going to school, coming home at the end of the day, spending time with his little sister Melody. His middle name was given to him by his father, since the man wanted his son to remember the Japanese part of his heritage. At school, no one questioned him about his strange looks - he and his sister both looked Asian, aside from the deep blue of their eyes, which revealed their European descent. It was relatively normal, as I have said, until Regulus's eighth grade year. His family was going home from celebrating their son's graduation, and his little sister had been so excited to start sixth grade next year. It was fairly normal - they were congradulating him, Melody had been asking him questions about middle school.

Later, the police said it was a hit-and-run situation. Regulus didn't remember much of it. All he remembered was that they had been joking around, when suddenly there was sharp screech and a large impact shook the black car they were in. There was the sound of cracking glass, and Regulus vaguely remembered hitting his head on something and blacking out. He was extremely lucky - out of the happy family of four, he was the only one who survived. When the other car crashed into them, it had thrown his sister from her seat straight in front of him, who took the brunt of the attack. Of course, Regulus didn't think he was lucky. When he awoke in the hospital, he was strung to an IV and a concerned looking nurse was bent over him. The police came in to interrogate him, then told him about the aftermath. Whoever had hit them ran off the instant the cars slowed to a crunching stop.

Following the incident, Regulus was taken to his relatives' house. His uncle and wife had no children, and they expressed a wish to adopt him. Thus, Regulus was moved from England to Tokyo, Japan. It took a long time before the boy adjusted to the country of his father. Despite his uncle and aunt's kindness, Regulus could not quite accept their care for him and went on a rebellious streak, getting into plenty of trouble at school. Eventually, by the end of his senior year, something had happened to the boy to mellow him out, because the last few months of his senior year surprised his teachers. They found him easier to get along with, obedient, polite, and well-mannered. They were pleased, and Regulus managed to hitch up his grades. University was university - Regulus became the photographer for the school newspaper and also helped videotape in drama productions. After graduation, Regulus worked as a photographer for a small newspaper, before his talent was discovered and he moved on to working for a modeling agency.

After a few stressful months (in which he photographed and made short video productions), Regulus received an offer from Takahashi TV and Radio Studio. They had seen some of his videos, and obviously thought the kid had talent. He quit his job at the modeling agency and was hired instantly by Takahashi TV Studio. That was when he first met the reporter - they assigned him as her partner. Ever since then, Regulus has gotten around to liking the young woman after their times together, but he's kept quiet about his feelings.

>> Other Details <<

I listen to: Love Words // ShounenT & Pedal Heart // ShounenT
I kill time by: Photography, Painting (surprisingly), Listening to Music, Playing Guitar (few basic chords - rhythmn guitar) and Singing (in tune most of the time), Stargazing, Cloud-watching
Gimme More Of:
❤ His Camera
❤ His Cat
❤ Music
❤ Ice Cream
❤ Art
❤ Canvas, Paint, and Brushes
❤ Astronomy
❤ Sky
❤ Rainy Days
Get Rid Of:
✘ Black Cars
✘ Annoying Noises
✘ Snakes
✘ Harmful Accidents
✘ Cowards
✘ Blood
Didn't I mention?: Regulus has a strong dislike of black cars, as they serve a constant reminder to him of the car accident. Whenever he sees someone bleeding, he is extremely uncomfortable (again, courtesy of the car accident). Regulus plays acoustic guitar, and owns a tame tabby cat named Mocha.

★ ☆ ★ ☆ ★ ☆ ★ ☆ ★ ☆

PostPosted: Fri May 18, 2012 10:02 pm
ll Vintage Nerd ll

User Image

HARUHI MANAMI
Basking in your light // My ideals and dreams only expand
" Ah, hello! Nice to meet ya! "
THE FASHIONISTA

★ ☆ ★ ☆ ★ ☆ ★ ☆ ★ ☆

>> The Basics <<

My nametag says: Haruhi Ame Manami
I go by: Haruhi or Haru-chan is fine.
The amount of candles on my cake are: Nineteen
I'm Work As: A Waitress at the Swallow's Gem.
I am residing at the: Temporarily at the Swallow's Gem until she can find her own place.
Can't you tell? I'm obviously a: Female.
I always look at: Handsome Men.
My heart flutters when I see: No one quite yet.

>> It's All About Me <<

тнιs ιs ωнσ ι αм

Haruhi is a very outgoing girl whom has no problem with being the center of attention. Her ability to stay calm in almost every situation is admirable, as she has learned over the years that talking with other's is the best way to get them on their good side. Not a person who likes to be alone more more than an hour, she prefers to be surrounded by close friends. A kind young woman, she is always one to find merits in others. However, she will not tolerate awful attitudes and will not stand for it when people are abusive to other's.

Haruhi is sensitive, often showing her emotions without restrictions although regretting it slightly later. Strong in attitude, she is one to stand up for other's when people attempt to bring them down.Though she likes the arts, she is average at things like drawing and painting, but is very skilled at dance and sculpture. She loves dance very dearly, but feels that it will only bring back painful memories and only brings trouble to her life. An honest person whom has disliked liars all her life, she can be blunt in what she says and is always clear in how she feels.
Due to her high intelligence and outgoing personality, Haruhi is a favorite among her teachers, scoring very high in all of her exams though is only average in her language class- French. She is very fashionable and always dresses well for any occasion. Though she does not like bad fashion, she is not one to judge the style of others if they are comfortable with it.

the most expensive and beautiful things in life. As the child of two very rich parents, Haruhi's parents completely spoiled her and her siblings and gave them anything they could ever want. So when she wanted to learn the dance, it only took quick phone call and a few thousand dollars to get the best dancing teacher they could get their hands on, as her own mother was far too busy with her career to teach her herself.

When learning to dance ballet, Haruhi instantly loved it, her talent and love for the art being inherited from her mother. Despite the hard practices she pulled through and began learning even the most difficult of dances, despite the calluses and sprains she received from the tough training. She was what people liked to call a child prodigy, dancing moves and having the skills that some wouldn't reach until adulthood. Her teachers loved her and entered her in contests all over the country, even in America. Haruhi had always wanted to show her parent's how beautifully she could dance, but as leaders of two rising companies, they were always too busy to watch her play. They never showed up at recital's or practices but continued to give her tons of expensive gifts and wish her good luck. They had even promised to make it to her next recital, which also happened to be the most important yet, even her own mother whom should have understood her feelings above anyone else. At her final recital Haruhi waited until the last moment to perform in order to wait for her parents, but they never came. In anger, Haruhi played her last role in ballet- the swan queen - and left the stage broken and full of hate towards her parents.

After that, Haruhi became quiet and withdrawn, uncaring towards others. She had given up dance and her parent's hadn't even seemed to care. It took the impossible for them to notice her anymore. She had even begun to ignore her siblings, the only two people who could ever understand her. Then came the fights. At first it was just small bickering, which then began to grow to loud yelling in the middle of the night. There were times when her parents fights would go on forever and went as far as to where the would ignore each other completely and even sleep in separate parts of their home. After a while Haruhi's parent's finally divorced and her and her siblings moved out with their mother, who had successfully won the custody case for her children. Haruhihad never felt like it was her fault and there were times when she thought they had deserved it for what she had done to her.

Even after a life of such pain, it seemed like Haruhi's suffering was yet from over. In her second year of Junior High, Haruhi had fell in love with a Senpai of hers. His name was Takumi Ichigawa, an all-around nice guy who seemed to have everything going for him. When confessing her love to him, Takumi had rejected her at first. During the next day though, he had called her out after-school and had accepted her confession. Not thinking it any strange, Haruhi had begun to date Takumi. For a while, they had a happy relationship and their relationship was already public throughout the whole school. When bringing Takumi to her home one day, Haruhi had let him be in order to get some snacks for their study date. When coming back though,she found him sneaking an expensive-looking wall ornament into his jacket. Apparently, the person she had loved all this time was actually dirt poor, only going out with her because she was rich and would help his family become wealthy and get a better life. That day, Haruhi broke up with him and threw him out of her home. To say that Haruhi was heartbroken would be an understatement. Her love for him was something incomprehensible to anyone else, and his betrayal was an arrow in her already fragile heart. Her mother, in an attempt to bring back her old child, transferred her to an only elite only-girls school in order to prevent such horrors to happen to her child again.

As a form of regaining her confidence, Haruhi gained a sense of fashion. She bought expensive and beautiful clothes wherever she found them. With her doll-like appearance and beauty, she always managed to look wonderful in everything she wore. When putting on these clothes, Haruhi felt as if she was being transformed into someone else, stronger than whom she was in High School and refused to become the doormat that she was before. She gained her assertiveness, believing that as long as she was in these wonderful clothes, she could overcome any obstacle in her way, as they were her form of shining armor.

After graduating High School, she went to college, making friends there and becoming much more popular. She gained a fiery personality and an optimistic outlook on life. Her family life is still strained at home, so she is temporarily living at the Swallow's Gem until she can find her own place. Recently, her friend has asked a favor of her, to pretend to be married to one of her uncle's friends. Seeings as though they were attractive and she had grown bored with her life, she accepted right away.

>> Other Details <<

I listen to: My SIlky Heart // Yui Horie ; Vanilla Salt // Yui Horie ; Orange // Rie Kugimiya
I kill time by: Haruhi enjoys reading Shojo manga's and is quite the otaku, although she does like to read novels as well. She enjoys dancing ballet above all else, but it has become an emotionally painful activity since youth. She enjoys all forms of art, though is only talented in painting and sculpture.
Gimme More Of:
❤ Looking her best
❤ Shojo Manga
❤ Reading
❤ Ballet
❤ Spicy Food
❤ Her friends
❤ Children
❤ Having Fun
❤ Bishies
❤ Cats
Get Rid Of:
✘ Insects
✘ Unfashionable clothing
✘ Jerks
✘ Being Bored/Irritated
✘ Weird Smells
✘ Needles
✘ Blood
✘ Creepy Places or anything Scary
Didn't I mention?: Haruhi is unsure what to do with the rest of her life, and is afraid of what she will do in the future once she graduates from college. She really has a love for cats, and is hoping to go and buy one soon.

★ ☆ ★ ☆ ★ ☆ ★ ☆ ★ ☆

xx_Kohaku-chan

Beloved Genius

9,700 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • 50 Wins 150
  • Marathon 300

xx_Kohaku-chan

Beloved Genius

9,700 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • 50 Wins 150
  • Marathon 300
PostPosted: Fri May 18, 2012 10:21 pm
Deathangelle

User Image

Marin Kawada
Know that you could set your world on fire // Feel it and breathe it, believe it
" Hello please to meet you "
THE BOOKWORM

★ ☆ ★ ☆ ★ ☆ ★ ☆ ★ ☆

>> The Basics <<

My nametag says: Marin Kawada
I go by: Rin
The amount of candles on my cake are: Twenty
I'm Work As: A Waitresses at Swallow's Gem
I am residing at the: Swallow's Gem.
Can't you tell? I'm obviously a: Female
I always look at: Men
My heart flutters when I see: The Author

>> It's All About Me <<

тнιs ιs ωнσ ι αм

Marin is a very shy person by heart. Some would say she is innocent and naive when put in a certain situation. Though she can have a temper when it comes to her books. She enjoys them with a strong passion and hates to see a book used poorly or damaged.

Marin was raised with only her father. He didn't really know how to raise a daughter but he tried to do the best he could. He bought the necessitates she needed to become the girl she was but that's all he gave her. While she attended school her father made sure she went to school and came straight home. She didn't interact with boys much and barley did so with her friends now. Her main focus at school was her studies and attending a good college.

Succeeding in passing the entrance exam to one of the top schools in Tokyo her father agreed to let her go with Madeline and friends to visit Tokyo. After making the deal about pretending to Engaged she told her father that she would have to live in Tokyo before school started. Even though her father sends her money she decided to work so she could continue her collection of books.

>> Other Details <<

I listen to: Flyleaf - All around me; Kerli - Walking on Air & Zero Gravity; Yui - Again
I kill time by: Reading, dancing, and singing
Gimme More Of:
❤ Books
❤ Music
❤ The pool
❤ Friends
❤ Movies
Swallow's Gem
❤ Karaoke

Get Rid Of:
✘ Rude Customers
✘ Make up
✘ Sweets
✘ Damaged books
✘ Gossip

Didn't I mention?: Marin has a tattoo on her side

★ ☆ ★ ☆ ★ ☆ ★ ☆ ★ ☆

PostPosted: Fri May 18, 2012 11:02 pm
Iced_Chocolatte_Coffee

User Image

ALICE ROSULETT
Even though my face always looks like I'm joking // Today I'm quite serious
" How are you today on the road of life? "
THE JOKER

★ ☆ ★ ☆ ★ ☆ ★ ☆ ★ ☆

>> The Basics <<

My nametag says: Alice Pisces Rosulett
I go by: Pisces - everyone calls her that.
The amount of candles on my cake are: Nineteen
I'm Work As: Coffee Shop/Bakery Counter Girl and Waitress at Swallow's Gem
I always look at: Guys
My heart flutters when I see: No one as of now...it's a bit hard to catch her heart.

>> It's All About Me <<

тнιs ιs ωнσ ι αм
Pisces tends to be a little more curious than for her own good, and this brings out the adventurer in her. She's often the first to try everything, and is always excited and optimistic about her chances. Outgoing and friendly, Pisces offers a smile to everyone she meets, including strangers. Her friendly openess to everyone is exactly what makes it hard to capture this girl's heart - while she is perceptive of most people's feelings, she's a complete blank slate when it comes to herself. Either Pisces is highly unwilling to recognize that others may have feelings for her, or she really doesn't understand the concept of love when her own person is involved in the equation. While she is fun-loving and spontaneous, Pisces is not a complete idiot. She is not the typical clumsy and all-loved girl - in fact, Pisces seems to be a rather mature young lady with definte grace and elegance.

Her cheerful personality is always intact, and she can take insults, but Pisces knows when to be more serious and not so carefree. She happens to be quite tolerant to even rude people, and it is rather difficult to provoke this bright young lady. She is quite loyal and protective of her friends, and rises to defend them when it comes to that. Pisces is actually quite independent, and her bubbly personality makes her easy to get along with for the most part. While Pisces may not be the greatest girl to go to for love advice, she lends a comforting shoulder to cry on. When she is angry, she can't quite express herself other than kicking the nearest object and carrying on lots of loud threats. The fun-loving side of Pisces often plays to be angry when she is teased. In a way, she really is like Pisces - one side of her is more childish, but the other side is responsible and caring.

Pisces first started out in your typical Japanese family. How she got the blonde hair, she had no idea. Perhaps it was from a great-great-great grandfather who was not Japanese. In fact, she looked very European - but nevermind that, her family is Japanese. Her parents loved her very much so, bringing her up to be a polite young lady. It never quite worked. She must've gotten her fun-loving side from her mother (because her mother was slightly erratic that way), because Pisces did not turn out to be the gentle obedient daughter of the typical well-mannered family. From early on, her parents tried to impress upon her the importance of being independent and responsible. Pisces plowed through school that way, with two sides of her: the childish fun-loving side and the caring and responsible side.

Throughout her schooling years, Pisces was as normal as she ever could be - she joined clubs, tried to stay on top of her classes, joined the school orchestra, and all in all kept a good record for the day when she became a senior. Unfortunately, her life was a little too normal, and the girl instantly moved out of Sapporo the moment she was received into a university in Tokyo. Finally, a brand new start! Finally, somewhere exciting and fun, where life wouldn't be the mundane shell of itself. And...oh boy, how wrong she was. Finding a job was not hard, but keeping one sure was. As Pisces struggled with financial problems during school, she stumbled across one of her friends, and had asked whether her uncle wanted help - she wouldn't mind being a waitress there. It might've been that incident, but Pisces soon became friends with the girl.

She worked as a waitress there for a while, even staying temporarily there, until she had found another job at a small coffee shop/bakery, and so began her days of balancing school and her two jobs. Eventually, she earned enough to move out and into the Sawada Apartment Complex. Money is still a tight issue with Pisces - that's why she's still keeping both her jobs, and why she is agreeing to pretending to be a wife. But hey, the curious and adventurous side of her thinks this is actually quite fun and exciting. And it was at her apartment complex that she first met Regulus, who she took to calling "Kazu-kun". The two, while still somewhat strangers, have a sort of relationship, almost like siblings; but that's the strange part - they don't know each other that well, hardly see each other, but act as if they are family. Pisces doesn't mind.

>> Other Details <<

I listen to: Magia // Kalafina & Kyrie // Kalafina
I kill time by: Playing Violin, Listening to Music, Playing Cards, Hanging out with Friends, Being Outdoors
Gimme More Of:
❤ Nature
❤ Animals
❤ Music
❤ Pastries
❤ Sweets
❤ Hot Chocolate
❤ Flowers
Get Rid Of:
✘ Being Bored
✘ Stalkers
✘ Bright Sunny Days
✘ Being Called Alice
✘ Spiders
Didn't I mention?: Pisces enjoys playing with Mocha, and occasionally cat-sits for Regulus. She likes being outside and enjoys studying the language of flowers, often presenting her findings to Regulus, seeing there is no one else to talk to in the apartment complex. She also likes astronomy, and is fascinated with the sky and the concept of flying. Pisces enjoys parkour - she used to do it when she was in high school.

★ ☆ ★ ☆ ★ ☆ ★ ☆ ★ ☆

xx_Kohaku-chan

Beloved Genius

9,700 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • 50 Wins 150
  • Marathon 300

xx_Kohaku-chan

Beloved Genius

9,700 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • 50 Wins 150
  • Marathon 300
PostPosted: Sat May 19, 2012 2:14 pm
Pudding Earl

User Image

Tadase Ichinose
We Can't Return // to the Place We Were Before
" ...where's my keyboard and pen again...? "
AUTHOR

★ ☆ ★ ☆ ★ ☆ ★ ☆ ★ ☆

>> The Basics <<

My nametag says: Tadase Ichinose
I go by: Tada
The amount of candles on my cake are: 26
I'm Work As: Well, I'm an author, so of course I work at home. Or the coffeeshop, when I can....
I am residing at the:Sawada Apartment Complex
I always look at: Bi-sexual
My heart flutters when I see: Hey, I'm not really married to Haruna- it's strictly for researching!

>> It's All About Me <<

тнιs ιs ωнσ ι αм

Tadase has always been a quiet, secluded type of person. Sure, he's an easygoing person and socializes well, but he's always preferred his own personal space. Of course, that's not to say that he minds people around him. Tadase has just never been fond of being the center of attention, and unfortunately, his books often drag him into the spotlight, a place that Tadase has never been very comfortable in. And when reporters and editors often storm your house, of course you're not going to be happy for long. Most of the time, Tadase is in a good, relaxed mood, and as long as one doesn't go overboard with him, he's a nice guy, even if he is a little elusive about his personal life that doesn't pertain to his public life. However, when he's near deadlines, Tadase is often seen in his "writer's daze", or a sort of half-asleep and half-awake state that is the result of all-nighters and endless rounds of going around his topsy-turvy house looking for paper, pen, or computer. It's definitely not a good idea to visit him when he's near a deadline!

And since he's a writer and also a musician, Tadase tends to see things from an idealistic and optimistic point of view, rather than a realistic one. That's not to say that he's a happy-go-lucky type of guy, but when things get bad, Tadase often refuses to see the truth and needs someone to punch it into him (usually literally). His high expectations and ideals often put him into a really tight spot, and the fact that Tadase is a perfectionist doesn't help his health, but it's what makes him a successful writer.

Average parents, average childhood, right? Wrong. Despite the fact that he had a relatively normal family, something was obviously different about Tadase. His parents and older sister had a hard time figuring out why Tadase was only interested in music and writing and had no head for math or science. In fact, Tadase wasn't interested in school in the first place (other than his language and music classes, maybe), and his grades reflected that. His sister, in particular, didn't get along well with him. She was a model student with high grades on an even higher horse. That being said, Tadase was often pushed around by his sister as he was growing up. Still, since she was the older one, Tadase couldn't do much about it until she finally left for college when he was in middle school.

With his sister gone, Tadase finally got more breathing room, and started working on his first novel in his second year of high school. It took two years to finish, and was immediately snatched up by eager publishers just before Tadase started college. His parents were rather surprised that people liked the stories their son wrote, but Tadase's sister was fuming. Even after attending a prestigious college, she had trouble finding work, and she resented how Tadase basically already set himself up for college with a single story. To this day, the two have a rocky relationship. During college, Tadase wrote two more books, both part of a new action series. He has just recently finished the third and last book for that trilogy, and now searches for some inspiration for a new series.

>> Other Details <<

I listen to: Senbonzakura - Guitar Vers. by Osamuraisan
I kill time by: I write for a job, but that doesn't mean that's the only thing I'm doing. I know I've got a guitar somewhere in the mess of an apartment I have (somewhere...), which, if found, I strum for some inspiration. No, I don't sing. Not my thing. There's a huge difference between singing and making some music with an instrument, alright?
Gimme More Of:
❤ Personal Space
❤ Talking with Friends
❤ Writing
❤ Music
❤ Open Spaces
Get Rid Of:
✘ Cleaning
✘ Housekeeping
✘ Intruding his Personal Space
✘ His sister
✘ Nosy people
Didn't I mention?: Tadase loves sweets.

★ ☆ ★ ☆ ★ ☆ ★ ☆ ★ ☆

PostPosted: Sat May 19, 2012 2:42 pm
Yoko_Matsubishi

User Image

MADELINE MASON
From here on Out // I'll be in your Care
" It's so nice to meet you~! "
NIECE

★ ☆ ★ ☆ ★ ☆ ★ ☆ ★ ☆

>> The Basics <<

My nametag says: Madeline Aria Mason
I go by: Maddi, Ari, Or just Madeline is fine too.
The amount of candles on my cake are: 19
I Work As: A waitress and ocassional live entertainment at the Swallow's Gem, for my uncle!
I am residing at the: Sawada Apartment Complex, though she spends almost all her time at her Uncle's.
I always look at: Those strong and hardworking men~ (Heterosexual)
My heart flutters when I see: Um....what?

>> It's All About Me <<

тнιs ιs ωнσ ι αм

Open, honest and pleasant to be around, there's no deceptions to Madeline's persona; what you see is what you get, and more often then note what you get is the sort of person that everyone could stand to have a little more of in their lives. Usually very cheerful and kind, Madeline is the sort of girl who prefers to put others before herself though she has enough moral standing to know when something is wrong, or when she's being pushed around; she's forgiving enough to give out second chances, but understands what it feels like to be abused and taken advantage of and won't stand for it. While she can be as emotional as any other girl Madeline much prefers to have a smile on at all times, and so won't let anyone see her express negative emotions; only those she trusts the most have ever seen through that defense and the people she chooses to let that close to her are the ones she trusts the most, above all others. Passionate and intelligent though not to the point where she'll lord it above others, once Madeline sets her mind to something, you can be sure she'll put all her drive into it until she sees it through. She may be naiive, but she's got more life experience then you'd think

Well, I don't really know what there is to tell about me; I was raised in a pretty big family, the oldest of five with three younger brothers and one baby sister, the youngest of us all, out in the countryside. That being said, I was always most at home with the boys, and between looking after three siblings and helping out on the family ranch with horses and sheep and everything, there wasn't really a lot of free time, you know? Regardless I managed to do alright; made some really good friends and did well enough in school; actually I did so well in my grade level that my homeroom teacher recommended I try out for some high level colleges. Only problem is, living out in the middle of nowhere means there aren't a lot of places to attend; to actually get a degree worth noting I'd need to move to the city. But really, how could I leave my parents to look after my siblings that way when there's still so much to be done? This was when I got the call from my Uncle, a figure I hadn't heard from in years (something about there being way too many people in his family to actively keep up all the time). Could have sworn it was for my mom or dad, but nope, it was for me.

Turned out my Uncle needed a favor from me and my friends, and so he asked if it would be alright for me to come out to the city for a little while. Took some major convincing on my part, but that's where I am now, in the middle of a place that's easily six times the size of where I lived all my life, with some of the tallest buildings I've ever seen! And my Uncle's resteraunt is pretty cozy; he's even got this cute little bird as a mascot! Sounds good, right? I thought so too, until he roped us all into pretending to be married to these guys we don't even know! I'm seriously considering backing out of it now, but I mean...I love my Uncle to death, and how bad could it really be?

>> Other Details <<

I listen to:
Price Tag // Jessie J ft. B.O.B
International Love // Pitbull ft. Chris Brown
SpiCA // Hatsune Miku
I kill time by: Reading, spending time with her friends and singing (others have frequently noted that she has a lovely singing voice). Madeline likes playing sports even if she might not be that great at them, and has some noteable skill in playing the piano.
Gimme More Of:
❤ Music
❤ Animals (the smaller and fuzzier the better)
❤ Her Uncle
❤ Good Friends
❤ Sweets (she loves anything with chocolate in it)
❤ Friendly Competition
❤ Warm Weather

Get Rid Of:
✘ Bugs
✘ Men with huge egos
✘ Liars and Cheats
✘ Thunderstorms
✘ Spicy Foods

Didn't I mention?: Madeline's dream is to become a professional singer; she'd also like to go to college but lacks the funds.

★ ☆ ★ ☆ ★ ☆ ★ ☆ ★ ☆

xx_Kohaku-chan

Beloved Genius

9,700 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • 50 Wins 150
  • Marathon 300

xx_Kohaku-chan

Beloved Genius

9,700 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • 50 Wins 150
  • Marathon 300
PostPosted: Sat May 19, 2012 7:32 pm
Chezaryine

User Image

AZURI LAZULI
I just can’t wait to be king// I’m sexy and I know it
" Hey you…What’s up "
AGENT TWO

★ ☆ ★ ☆ ★ ☆ ★ ☆ ★ ☆

>> The Basics <<

My nametag says: Azuri Zantana Lazuli
I go by: Storm
The amount of candles on my cake are: 22
I'm Work As: Tokyo Police Department
I always look at: Heterosexual
My heart flutters when I see: Myself

>> It's All About Me <<

тнιs ιs ωнσ ι αм

Personality. Azuri is stubborn and prideful. She likes to laugh at other people’s pain but will lend a helping hand behind giggles. She’s tough and very sarcastic but if you put on a good romance movie she’s a complete sap. Despite her loud and obnoxious persona she doesn’t like the spotlight directly on her. She uses her sarcasm and laid back attitude as a cover to avoid deep conversations with others. She can be blunt and ask personal and invasive questions when she feel threatened or when asked to many questions.

Azuri was born in Texas and lived alone with her mother. She grew up with a wild and stubborn streak staying out late and partying whenever she wanted. When her mother had enough she sent Azuri to a child psychologist who felt that Azuri’s problems stemmed from the separation of her parents. When Azuri was 18 she signed up for the military only to be discharged two years later for being a compromise to the welfare of her comrades after several instances of death by friendly fire.
Azuri’s mother died when she was discharged. Having nothing to do and no real job she wandered Texas as a poacher until she was caught and put in jail. She got her break when a man came and paid for her bail and a ticket to Nagoya Japan as a government agent. Finding out the man who paid for her bail was her father whom she never saw but remembers from few conversations through phone. A year into the job she was informed of a co-worker who she drinks with, now has to pose as a husband. Deciding to move to Tokyo Japan and pose as a normal cop she enjoys watching her friend suffer.

>> Other Details <<

I listen to: I’d come for you- nickleback and Across the line- linkin park
I kill time by: Shooting wild game, horseback riding, partying and drinking not in that order exactly.
Gimme More Of:
❤ Playing pranks
❤ Snow
❤ Food
❤ Animals
❤ Books
❤ Puzzles
Get Rid Of:
✘ Idiots
✘ Those above me
✘ Boring days
✘ summer
✘ Flowers
✘ Jerks
Didn't I mention?: Azuri has two dogs, Victor, a white German shepherd who is a retired police dog and YZ, a timber wolf and husky mix from the pound.

★ ☆ ★ ☆ ★ ☆ ★ ☆ ★ ☆

PostPosted: Sat May 19, 2012 7:34 pm
No_Superman_10

User Image

Lucas Crow
And like a fool, I fell in love with you // and turned the whole world upside-down.
" Hey there. "
THE AGENT

★ ☆ ★ ☆ ★ ☆ ★ ☆ ★ ☆

>> The Basics <<

My nametag says: Lieutenant Lucas Crow
I go by: Lucas
The amount of candles on my cake are: 27
I'm Work As: Agent for Japanese government.
I am residing at the: Miyazaki Complex
I always look at: Guys or Girls
My heart flutters when I see: Nobody yet, though he has been thinking...

>> It's All About Me <<

тнιs ιs ωнσ ι αм

Lucas is generally very calm and collected, he has a long fuse and prefers to be civil and diplomatic about situations. He values people over most things and won't sacrifice something in the name of "The big picture", however his superiors sometimes see this as being short-sighted and not thinking things through.
It takes a lot to anger him, but when he does get angry it's only for a good reason.

A Japanese local of British descent, by tradition his family speaks English, so he has a slight accent to his voice. His parents raised him to always stick up for himself, but due to his rather low physical abilities at that age that meant that he got into fights he had no chance of winning. This eventually meant that he would use words to get his way rather than physical violence.

His way with words and calm demeanour landed him a lucrative career in the police force as a negotiator, sent into sensitive situations to diffuse them and bring them back under control.

After a few years his good work got him noticed by the Japanese government. He was taken on as an infiltrator. Though his most recent mission requires him to have a cover story of him having a wife at some point. Something that, considering his age, he has no experience of, so he contacted an old friend to see if he could help.

>> Other Details <<

I listen to: Pendulum - Girl in the Fire // Eric Clapton - Layla
I kill time by: Video games, writing, drawing.
Gimme More Of:
❤ Ice cream.
❤ Classic rock music.
❤ Comedy movies.
❤ Being among friends.

Get Rid Of:
✘ Needles.
✘ Bullies.
✘ Arrogance.
✘ Vegetables.
✘ Dubstep.

Didn't I mention?: He may not be much of a flirter, but that doesn't mean he's not interested.

★ ☆ ★ ☆ ★ ☆ ★ ☆ ★ ☆

xx_Kohaku-chan

Beloved Genius

9,700 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • 50 Wins 150
  • Marathon 300

xx_Kohaku-chan

Beloved Genius

9,700 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • 50 Wins 150
  • Marathon 300
PostPosted: Sat May 19, 2012 11:58 pm
Tsubaki_Twilight

User Image

Ren Hakuei
Who is that [boy] staring back at me? // Why is my reflection someone I don't know?
" ...Hello "
THE WAITER

★ ☆ ★ ☆ ★ ☆ ★ ☆ ★ ☆

>> The Basics <<

My nametag says: Ren Yuan Li Hakuei
I go by: Ren
The amount of candles on my cake are: 17
I'm Work As: The Waiter at Swallow's Gem
I am residing at the: Miyazaki Complex with my older sisters.
I always look at: G-Girls... *blush*
My heart flutters when I see: I-I don't have a-anyone like that...

>> It's All About Me <<

тнιs ιs ωнσ ι αм

Ren has a very serious persona. Always focused and determined, he gets whatever needs to be done quickly and efficently. He doesn't like getting distracted from working or finishing a task and has developed a perfectionist streak; if something isn't perfect he'll worry about it for a good while or until he fixes it. When he gets like this only his sisters can assure him that everything's fine.

His worrywart tendancies also extend to his elder sisters' wellbeing. If he notices even the most miniscule thing wrong with them he'll worry and flit about them like a mother hen; asking what's wrong and saying that he'll get whoever hurt them back - even if there's no one else involved! This strong concern for his family is due to the fact that they are the only two of his "family" that trule care for him and his wellbeing. Whenever he was "punished" by his parents they were always there to wipe his tears and comfort him. Though he isn't the older brother, he certainly acts like one whenever they talk about the boys, Speaking of boys, Ren absolutely does NOT like The Doctor as Ren knows his sister harbors a small (*cough*big*cough*) crush on the older man (why she likes him he has no idea) even though the man's a pervert and a gigantic flirt and has probably dated each women in the hospital.

Despite his protective and serious side, underneath his strict mask lies a very emotional child that comes out whenever he's frustrated or embarassed. When Ren reaches his "breaking point" he'll break down and cry like a baby and will snap at others calling them weird nicknames like "super girl" or "long haired chibi". That is is true personality that hides behind his calm facade. His true nature is a very honest, emotional boy that is very open.

Ren would like to say that his life up until know has been happy and cheerful, but it wasn't. Born into a very traditional Japanese, Ren was the fourth child in a family of six. From the beginning he was forced into a strict, demanding lifestyle that would "groom" him into being an heir worthy of the Hakuei name. Harsh tutors and even harsher punishments were common in his life; and due to his shy nature and emotional mind, young Ren would end up crying each day - much to the ire of his parents; in their eyes, Ren was a huge disappointment as his older (the oldest and only other male heir) brother was the complete opposite of Ren. So, his parents decided they needed to be even stricter with their son and subjected him to cruel punishments and hard work to "toughen him up". It got so bad that one "punishment" gave him the horrible scar that covers half his face. After that incident his eldest sister could stand it no longer; she took her younger sister (Ren's second eldest sister who was also treated harshly) and young Ren (he was in his last year of middle school) and left the family, for good.

She sold all her possessions and was able to obtain a unit at the Miyazaki Complex right after construction was finished. She got a job as a Nurse at the Sakura Hospital and has been providing for her younger siblings ever since. Meanwhile, Ren underwent a complete transformation during that time period. Gone was the soft, crybaby child and in his place stood calm, serious Ren. He transferred to Yamanaka Academy for his high school years and became one of the top students there.

Recently he has just graduated and decided to get a job to help his eldest sister.

>> Other Details <<

I listen to: Reflection // Lea Solanga, Dreams to Dream // Cathy Cavadini, Get Out Alive // Three Days Grace, Already Over // Red.
I kill time by: Martial arts, waiting tables at Swallow's Gem, talking to his sisters, reading and meditating.
Gimme More Of:
❤ His Sisters
❤ Green Tea
❤ Quiet Areas
❤ Books
❤ Martial Arts
Get Rid Of:
✘ Punishment
✘ Fire
✘ His Other Family Members
✘ Prestige
✘ Cats
Didn't I mention?: Ren has lots of other scars and burns on his body from "punishments" he recieved though the burn on his face is the worst. He can't see well out of his left eye due the burn he got and it's now a light blue instead of its usual ocean blue.

★ ☆ ★ ☆ ★ ☆ ★ ☆ ★ ☆

PostPosted: Sun May 20, 2012 4:31 am
Typical Kei

User Image

HEIJI MASAHIRO
Honesty – a simple form of belief // No plan to be liberated by the heart’s curiosity
" Hn . . . hello . . "
THE LAWYER

★ ☆ ★ ☆ ★ ☆ ★ ☆ ★ ☆

>> The Basics <<

My nametag says: Masahiro Heiji
I go by: Hei-chan (only allowed by his sister)
The amount of candles on my cake are: Twenty-eight
I'm Work As: A lawyer at the Hiroshi Law Firm
I am residing at the: Miyazaki Complex
I always look at: women. That is, if any catches his interest. It's very rare cause he's a workaholic.
My heart flutters when I see: n/a

>> It's All About Me <<

тнιs ιs ωнσ ι αм

People say he is a pretty introvert person, liking rather to keep to himself than being around others unless needed to when he is involved in a case. He remains cool, even detached, from anyone. He's not the sort of guy who would act on impulse, often preferring to thinking things through before coming to an immediate decision. For him to do so otherwise is rare but is known to happen. His redeeming quality is prehaps his great sense of loyalty to anyone he knows. He doesn't often tells people what he is thinking and that would usually end with people misunderstanding him. When Heiji is on the job, his personalities changes to that of one actually befitting his occupation as a lawyer. He has a pretty curious nature, one that is always questioning, and he gets very involved in the investigation of cases. He basically just a is a guy who likes to win. He his highly intelligent and has a sharp eye for details, another thing that befits his profession. He is very dedicated to his work and has a strong sense of pride and will put on a tough attitude at time but is always willing to help people in need.

Masahiro Heiji was born into a rather old and highly influential Japanese family, with descendant dating back all the way to the era of samurais. Simply put, the Masahiro clan were well known and highly respected and they were certainly not people you would want to mess with. Now, his parents were the making of an omiai, an arrange marriage, something that was force upon them by his overbearing grandfather, Masahiro Genji, the head of the Masahiro clan, who wanted to extend the family line. As there was practically no love in their relationship, his parent were rarely together and he was simply borne from a consummation of necessity. His parents, busy people that they were, rarely had time for him. Heiji was practically raised by the clan's servants and or by hire nannies his parents would sometime hire for him. On most occasions, it was in his grandmother's care that he spent the majority of his childhood.

Having always wanting grandchildren, she adored and spoiled him and gave him the best of his childhood years. His grandfather on the other hand was different as his overbearing personality extended beyond that of his own children towards everyone else in the family, Heiji included. The old man was a stickler for traditions, always going on about pride and honor and upholding the clan's name. Heiji and his grandfather could never get along and Heiji would spend the majority of his childhood avoiding his grandfather when he can. Because of his grandfather, his childhood was rough but Heiji was able to persevere thanks to his grandmother's kindness. His parents would even sometime try to be a mother and father to him but because of their obvious differences, it was hard for them to remain in each others presences for long. Heiji had to commend them for trying though but it was a wonder to him nonetheless of why they hadn't divorced already.

Growing up and eventually finding his love for law, Heiji study hard in order to earn himself a scholarship to get himself into a prestigious law school. Though knowing that he could have just use his family name and money to easily get what he wanted, Heiji did not as he hated being dependent on other, and he especially did not want to depend on his grandfather whom he had a fallout with. The very fact that he had gone into law wasn't exactly something the old man was in favor for and going against his wishes, they have been on bad terms ever since. Leaving the clan, he decided to live on his own. One week after his leaving, he received news of his grandfather's death and though actually feeling remorseful to the fact they had parted on bad terms, his pride and stubbornness prevented him from attending the funeral. It had been nine years now since then and Heiji have had little to no contact with those of the main family. His only contact are probably only with his siblings who bothers to care enough to even pay him a visit every now and then and keep him up to date with the happenings in the family.

With the recent event that came about from the news of his grandmother's decline in health and her wish to meet his suppose 'fiance,' Heiji is currently at a lost of what to do. Apparently though, his old friend, Kotaro Yamaguchi, has a solution to his problems but be it for better or worse, one can only wonder.

>> Other Details <<

I listen to: Someone Like you // Adele :: We Are Young // Fun
I kill time by: Smoking. It's a stress reliever when he is swamp up in difficult cases.
Gimme More Of:
❤ Sweet tea
❤ Orange creme
❤ Spicy food
❤ Books
❤ Dawn

Get Rid Of:
✘ Hot weather
✘ Pushovers
✘ Strong Perfumes
✘ Carrots
✘ Losing

Didn't I mention?: N/A

★ ☆ ★ ☆ ★ ☆ ★ ☆ ★ ☆

xx_Kohaku-chan

Beloved Genius

9,700 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • 50 Wins 150
  • Marathon 300

xx_Kohaku-chan

Beloved Genius

9,700 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • 50 Wins 150
  • Marathon 300
PostPosted: Sun May 20, 2012 2:27 pm
Cat of Rhiminee

User Image

Keiske Takano
Find a way to bring back yesterday // Find a way to love
" Well /grins~ 'ello there! "
THE CHEF

★ ☆ ★ ☆ ★ ☆ ★ ☆ ★ ☆

>> The Basics <<

My nametag says: Takano Keiske
I go by: Kei
The amount of candles on my cake are: Twenty-three
I'm Work As: a chef at the Swallow's Gem
I am residing at the: Miyazaki Complex.
I always look at: anyone who is beautiful! /winks~
My heart flutters when I see: Well— that's a secret. /shh~

>> It's All About Me <<

тнιs ιs ωнσ ι αм

Keiske is very light hearted and good-humored. He's that cool level headed guy you just can't help but like. He's got the looks and he's that all around good guy. He's everyone's best friend, always ready to greet you with a smile or a grin or lend you a helping hand. He is more perceptive than he seems, and often tells people what they need to hear instead of what they want. Although known for being a very amorous person, an open flirt, people can't help but think him silly and never take him seriously. Main reason relationships never last long with him. He say things but doesn't mean them and most girl just can't get serious with him. In the end, the majority of the girls he goes out with just ends up being his 'good friend' and he's the guy who they can talk to about their problems. Really, he's more like your dependable older brother you go to for advice. He's like the gay friend who isn't gay, sorta, as he has had his share of boyfriends as well. Keiske knows his ways around a woman's heart but never live up to their expectations. It's frustrating really but Keiske never lets it get the better of him. It's a pride thing. He likes seeing people smile, especially with his cakes- so he doesn't mind having to play the 'just friends' kind of person.

Takano Keiske. His father was a Japanese man name Takano Adachi, and his mother was an Italian baker named Alessia Carlotta. For them it was a typical love story about two people who met and fell in love at first sight. His father had only went to Italy to study aboard in his career as an writer but happened upon his mother who was the chef and owner of a famously known bakery known as the Veniero. It was the love for her cakes that captured his father's heart at first but when they laid eyes upon one another, they just knew it was meant to be. He would visit his shop everyday and the longer they spend time with one another, the deeper they feel in love. It wasn't long before they were finally married and Keiske was born two years after. By this time, his father was already a well known author and his mother-- well, she follow her husband back to Japan and open a brand new shop in his father's hometown where it instantly became a hit for the local.

It was a rather privilege life for the young Keiske, being born to such wonderful and loving parents. They raised him to be a sensible person and to always follow his heart. The rest of his childhood was rather simple. A generic little story of school days and making friends. Those days of innocent laughter and tearful goodbyes. As he grew older, he found his love for baking just like his mother and chose to follow in her footstep. He studied hard and even attended a top culinary school. He got his experience working in his mother's shop as well as numerous other bakeries/restaurants with his most recent and current job being the head chef at the Swallow's Gem, run and own by his high school buddy, Kotaro. At first, Keiske was slightly skeptical at working for his friend but eventually came to love his job at the Gem as he gets to meet many interesting people.

>> Other Details <<

I listen to: Parachute — Something To Believe In // The Secret Handshake — All For You
I kill time by: Smoking and baking. Heh—is flirting considered a hobby?
Gimme More Of:
❤ Sweets
❤ Sleep
❤ Coffee
❤ People
❤ Smiles

Get Rid Of:
✘ Rainy days
✘ The cold
✘ Unwanted disturbances
✘ Clingy people
✘ Tears

Didn't I mention?: Keiske is not a morning person. He's a total grouch until he has his own special blend of coffee.

★ ☆ ★ ☆ ★ ☆ ★ ☆ ★ ☆

PostPosted: Sun May 20, 2012 3:02 pm
MadHatterSora

User Image

Risu Disaki
Maybe it was wrong of me to think I could keep you//I want you to know that I am fine here without you
"Well hey there,whats the problem? "
THE MECHANIC

★ ☆ ★ ☆ ★ ☆ ★ ☆ ★ ☆

>> The Basics <<

My nametag says:Risu Rikudo Disaki
I go by: Ri, Riku,Riyyi{Re-e}
The amount of candles on my cake are:21
I'm Work As: Mochida Mechanic
I always look at:Just can't stop it,my love for the babes.(Heterosexual)
My heart flutters when I see: I'm kind of still in love with my ex,but im not trying to get back with her.

>> It's All About Me <<

тнιs ιs ωнσ ι αм

Risu is a sweet hearted guy.He takes care of people as best as he can and loves working on cars.When he starts talking about cars his fun loving side turns serious yet dreaming about what he wants to do in that life,full of cars.He has his shy side a bit,since he rather work on cars then work on being in a relationship with a woman,and obviously,it didn't get him anyway the first time around.The off thing about him but also a good point is that he works hard and has a stubborn personal.He'll go after something if he means to it,and what stop for it.Even if it means,working in a nice little mechanic shop.Well everyone starts somewhere.Usually,he doesn't take things to heart and rather have a chill time then fight or argue over things.However,he has his times when people bother him to the point of annoyance or breaking his kind attitude.Sometimes,when someone bring sup his ex-girlfriend,he goes into a cold shell and works on his stretches or in the shop non-stop.

Alright then,about me huh?,nothing really to tell,i always lived in the city.Actually,im originally from new york.Born and raised as a new yorker i still have have my moments of going back to that type of attitude.Back when i was a kid,i lived with my pops my mom and three other brothers,two older ones and and younger one.You can say i was half way down in the middle of the boys,but nothing was off about us.He fought,played and like the boys our father wanted.My pops was a kind man,and my mother loved him dearly,he never did any wrong or said anything out of his place.Though,he wasn't no lay about guy either.If he had to get things done,he would get it done.Thats probably where i got my attitude from.Lets see,when i first starting working on cars i was probably no older then 5.I stayed by my dad when he worked on his cars.My dad wasn't a mechanic,but he knew things he should know when owning a car.Before i knew any better,i started helping him out with the cars and sooner then later i work on my dad's cars and brought them back to their charm by myself.My dad knew i had a passion for working with cars,and he knew i was also in love with Hondas.So one day my dad through me a surprise party for my 18 birthday,he brought me a ticket to japan and a place i can go to to work on cars more.I have to admit,i was exicted as hell,and he even got me into a college so i can go off to make cars.

Though,when i did get over here,no sooner then 4 months,my dad was in a car accident,and got really sick.When i came back and checked out the car,i realized who every work on it messed up the wiring pretty bad,even though they probably was supposed to be a "professional."I told my dad ill come back to new york and work with him and make sure it wouldn't happen again.But,like me,my stubborn father forced my butt right back to here,even if we didn't have enough money for my college funds.I dropped out of the college,but still worked in the Mochida Mechanic shop.Mochida,the owner didn't mind that i rushed back to new york and even gave me raises and more opinions on how to work with the cars.So i stayed there and started working there full time.

One day this hot chick came in from a check up,and like usually,didn't know much about her car.Since i was the only one available,i went over and started to work on it.At that time,i shouldn't took to noticed how quickly she wanted to get with me,but hell,at that time,i saw as a hot chick that i wanted to get with.After a while,we started going on dates in the times i could take her,and then became a couple.I was in other relationships in newyork and met my fare share of gold diggers, but she was worst.I guess i didn't make enough money and when i started to realize her ways,i broke it off with her.She was upset but then claimed how she already had another guy anyway.I have to admit,it did piss me off,and during the first few weeks after the break up ,i pushed my self and stayed in the shop what seemed like all night and day.After that i met Kotaro,and we became good friends along with the others.I would go the Swallow's Gem almost all the time for my breaks or after i got off of work.Then,my ex just had to come back into my life,talking about how she wanted to be back with me.So i told a white lied saying i already had a new girl and how we had actually just became newlyweds.I guessed she noticed how i slipped up trying to make the lie seem truthful so now she wants to meet my "Wife".Not knowing where else to go,i went to Kotaro and told him my problems,and it seemed like i wasn't the only one in need of one.So he told us about a week later how he was having his neice and her friends do like a little contract with us.Im not so sure about it but it's the only way i can get out of this corner.

>> Other Details <<

I listen to: Every Avenue/Between You and I,Ron Pope/Our Song,Steve Moakler/Cinderella
I kill time by: Working on cars,working on building his own cars,reading playing around with his huskies,relaxing in Swallow's Gem,and watching t.v.
Gimme More Of:
❤Working on cars
❤Mainly Hondas
❤Sweets & sours
❤ Having spare time when he can
❤Sleeping after a hard day's worth.

Get Rid Of:
✘ His Ex.
✘ Running on less then 4 hours of sleep
✘ Being bothered
✘ Women crying
✘Jacka---

Didn't I mention?: I have two adult Huskies Jenny and Duke and their three pups, Kenny,Ruo,and scarlet,he wants to build cars one day,he has a bunch of stretches in hiding in his apartment.

★ ☆ ★ ☆ ★ ☆ ★ ☆ ★ ☆

xx_Kohaku-chan

Beloved Genius

9,700 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • 50 Wins 150
  • Marathon 300
Character Profiles

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff