Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply -
Village Central Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Sky0814

6,450 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Fri May 18, 2012 6:29 pm
Village Central

Located at the center of the Cloud Village is a variety of stores across a few streets. The stores are arranged in an open mall fashion, but is known as the market place. The types of shops range from ice cream stands to weaponries. This area fuels Cloud's economy, along with shinobi affairs. There is also a large park near the outskirts of the marketplace. A Most non-shinobi of the villager spend their time here, at work, or in their houses. This is generally the loudest section of the village, as many people come here just to chat or hang out.  
PostPosted: Sun May 27, 2012 12:30 pm
Raven walked into the market , looking around at all the stalls with a glimmer in her eyes as she kept turning "Oh wow.... I hope i can find what im looking for." She said to herself as she walked into a stall with a bunch of outfits as she eyed for a hoodie when her eyes picked up a black hoodie and a slightly similar water mark to what her outfit use to have as she pulled it off the rack and looked at it closely " Hmm... its not the same as what mine was but it will have to do i guess" She said as held onto it and walked to the counter, pulling a black metal water holder from the holder and 6 small kunai knives with a matching pouch from another and payed with what she had from blade" Im glad blade gave me this money... i needed some replacement kunai but i still gotta get them inked with the water symbol so i can use them for my usual purposes" She said as she took the bag of items and with a thankyou, left the market area.

-Exit to where Blade is-

Mikikarasu No Ayako

Blessed Guildswoman

Naito_Are7

Anxious Genius

PostPosted: Tue May 29, 2012 3:51 pm
User Image User Image

"Don't worry.......... I'll only die smiling........."

There were some multiple cuts as Arekku didn't expect something like that from Aki. Under his hood his pupils suddenly had dilated at the first sign of the cut when he started to bleed. Arekku quickly stood up staggering as he did so. Then ran away from Aki without saying a word covering his hand as he did so. Heading outside as fast as he could in his sudden panicked state as he turned into an alleyway an tucked himself behind some trash cans. His pupils were tiny his body shaking as his hand bled profusely. He grabbed the red cloth on his waist and started to wipe his hands clean as fast as he could, then wrapping his hand around it an applied pressure. He was shaking not saying anything as he just pressed his back against the wall. Everything was drowned out around him as his thoughts were becoming reality. He was reliving a memory all he could do was clench his fist and eyes tightly as he waited for the flash back to pass. His body flexing his muscles strenuously as well he started to sweat, hiding his head down low to hide his facial expression of horror.

RPC Theme
"Even if you don't blink..........."
...................................... "You'll never see me move......."  
PostPosted: Tue May 29, 2012 4:00 pm
User ImageUser ImageUser Image

xxxxxShe lost him in the crowd. Panicked Aki searched for him while trying to dodge being knocked by the hapless bystanders. She caught a glimpse of him, he'd ducked into an alleyway. Rushing over to the alley she skidded to a halt at it's entrance. Slowly Aki approached the shivering form of her love. Was he still her love? She certainly felt that way still. "Arekku? I'm sorry if I hurt you. It was an accident. Let me help? Please?"

Dii of Babylon

Divine Associate

Naito_Are7

Anxious Genius

PostPosted: Tue May 29, 2012 4:20 pm
User Image User Image

Arekku didn't hear or noticed her arrival as his mind was officially somewhere dark, he felt that he was drenched in blood suddenly. He was looking in front of him in his mind it was looking at himself only the image he was sitting on a throne of corpses with himself grinning. He finally looked at Aki, though in his mind she was blurred. His face mostly covered by his hood still only revealing a slight trembling smile, "Hurt me? I.... I, I just didn't.... Wanna bleed all over.... The place, you know.... Just needed a... Quiet place you know....." Arekku said his voice trembling an stuttering a little as he looked at her still clenching his hand, he didn't realize he had also repeated some words along with how frantic he must of seemed.

He felt an arm go around him as he crouched though he didn't flinch as it was a familiar presence while around him was a nightmare like world with little demons around him. Weirdly enough the demons calmed him down, "I'm not there anymore..." Arekku whispered with relieve though it didn't remove his hallucinations, it at least calmed his pulse as his heart had been raising for a while. "I'm just.... gonna sit for a while here." Arekku finally let out as he wondered how he should react all the thoughts an images was disorientating to say the least.

RPC Theme
PostPosted: Tue May 29, 2012 4:35 pm

xxxxxAki knelt in front of him frowning lightly at his trembling words. He was lying through his chattering teeth and it was plain as day. The fear he'd shown wasn't because he was afraid he'd bleed on the wood floors. Something wrong had clicked in his brain, and it was like a knife cutting her to know she'd caused this incident. Gently she cupped his chin in one hand, rubbing the stubble that lined his jaw line. She wanted to pull the hood off his face with her free hand, but figured it may startle him with the state he was in. Instead she let that hand idly sit on his shoulder. "Would you like me to sit with you?" Aki asked while lightly guiding his face to turn towards her.

Dii of Babylon

Divine Associate

Naito_Are7

Anxious Genius

PostPosted: Tue May 29, 2012 4:47 pm
User Image User Image

Arekku fidgeted as she touched him, as he kept his head low as she came close to him. Voices clamor in his head as she spoke, the only way she recognized it was Aki as hers was the one that wasn't filled with spite towards him. "I.... Well.... Sure.." Arekku finally let out as he tried to look around her instead as she guided her face toward him. His pupil almost non existent lost in a sea of bright green that was his eyes. Sweat fell down his brow, he had grown pale as well now.

The voices in his clamored loudly; some begging for forgiveness while others sneered in hatred towards him. While the man dressed as him sat beside him looking deeply at Arekku. His eyes pierced through the darkness that was the hood, but Arekku knew who it was. "Those are some crimson hands you know. Mmmm I wonder how many it took to dye them some nice an red. They look vibrant an gorgeous. I wonder if Aki like to add some color to them." The voice continued on an on with it's random remarks of Arekku.

RPC Theme
PostPosted: Tue May 29, 2012 5:10 pm

xxxxxNodding as he accepted her staying beside him she let go of his chin. Her hand remained constant on his shoulder as Aki moved to sit beside him. Just so he knew where she was and wouldn't accidentally startle him. The visions, and voices, and oddities he saw were invisible and silent to her. In fact she had her own voices chattering away in her brain. Vrail and Arekku seemed to have gotten into an argument. Bickering over something probably what was best for Aki to do in this situation, like they typically did. It was giving her a pounding headache. She shut them up by locking them away again. Ronnel leaned on the wall of the alley opposite to them. He was her voice of reason.

xxxxxShe looked to him and mouthed silently 'What should I do?' Ronnel's silver eyes mixed to gold as he looked towards the trembling Arekku then back to Aki. "Be with him. He seems to be in a dark place, don't force him out of it. Just let him calm himself and be there for him." Aki nodded and turned back to Arekku. She wanted to say something, but couldn't find the right words. Instead she did something a little stupid. Her hand petted his shoulder as she murmured, "There... there..." Ronnel snorted a laugh causing Aki to snap her gaze back to the hallucination of the man and glare.

Dii of Babylon

Divine Associate

Naito_Are7

Anxious Genius

PostPosted: Tue May 29, 2012 5:29 pm
User Image User Image

"Ahhhhhhh look at that, your like a pet or a child? Hahahaha you're being comforted like less of a man you my friend have reached a new low!?! I love it!" The voice seemed to boom loudly as he patted Arekku's head making him uncomfortable. "Ooooh oooh make her play fetch with you do it do it!!! Come on ahhh!!!! HEY!!! I'm talking to you!!!! Say something dog!!!!! LOOK AT ME!!!!!" The voice had become more an more aggressive with his taunts as his image distorted. Making Arekku sweat again.

"Why did I live?" Arekku suddenly asked as he tried to keep himself busy an away from everything else. As silence had simply caused him to almost be drowned by the man in his mind, the mirror of his hear, his inner sin an demon. He turned to Aki calmly an saw she was a shinobi as ever an though he loved her as well appreciated her, this aspect made his stomach quench along with his head throb at times. Keeping under the hood as always hiding his eyes, he changed the subject quickly from before trying from stopping her from answer. "I'm sorry for wearing the hood....... It just..... Well my...... I just don't..... Like looking.... At myself anymore..... It reminds me of..... Stuff that... I rather n...." Arekku said the first honest word in a while now, he simply stuttered as he tried to choose carefully as he almost reverted to Spanish a few times.

RPC Theme
PostPosted: Tue May 29, 2012 5:51 pm

xxxxxHis first statement made her voice catch in her throat. She wanted to say she was glad he did live but he turned the subject to quick for her. Lightly she tugged the edge of his hood forward pulling it even further over his face. "It's okay. I don't like looking at myself either. That's why I tried to change my looks.... Hell ahaha, I almost tried to take these flowers off my face." She tried to joke pointing at the light pink flowers that lined below her eyes. Guilt. Self-Hate. Pain. Loss. All had set her on the brink of self-destruction. And she still teetered on that edge. Ronnel made a low sound of disapproval. He didn't like her revisiting those thoughts. They were trying to heal her, not allow those damaging ideas. "Sorry." She whispered at Ronnel.

Dii of Babylon

Divine Associate

Naito_Are7

Anxious Genius

PostPosted: Tue May 29, 2012 6:09 pm
User Image User Image

"Miss Aki come here I'll give ya a new look. Make you all pretty for the ball. Yup yup I'll make you lovely and beautiful." The voice said as he was now next to Aki caressing her face. At least it was in Arekku's mind, as it faded in an out off reality or at least he hoped he was.

Arekku ignored it more and more as he tried to not acknowledged it's existent. Arekku smirked at her comment, "Something never disappear an are just engraved in your mind. Like an arm you lost yet you still feel it there itching." Arekku said under his hood quietly sounding a little more like himself calm an collected. Or at least he tried to, he tried to think of what to say now as he wanted to avoid at least his mind. " Chiru Aki........ Aki........ I'm not....." Arekku said as he stopped himself short again he just didn't know how to speak to her or at least say anything that could comfort either of them at the moment.

Looking at the sky now an then back down, "So..... Senora Akane is pregnant, that's interesting..... By the way, how about you ever had any children? You always been..... Well..... You know....." Arekku suddenly asked as he couldn't bring himself to say anything else about his current condition.

RPC Theme
PostPosted: Tue May 29, 2012 6:22 pm

xxxxxShe stayed silent as he stumbled over what he wanted to say. Finally he got somewhere. A new subject. A tender one for her. "I-" She paused and coughed a bit looking away from him. "No I haven't. I was pregnant once a long while ago..." Pregnant with his child. And Vrail's. Something even she didn't know. All Aki was aware of was one of them had to be the father of the twins she lost years ago. "What do you mean I've always been?" She suddenly snapped trying to not touch the pregnancy subject yet curious as to what he meant.

Dii of Babylon

Divine Associate

Naito_Are7

Anxious Genius

PostPosted: Tue May 29, 2012 6:33 pm
User Image User Image

"I'm sorry..... I wish I could help out...." Arekku solemnly as it made him feel sort of a failure as a medic and mostly a friend to her. As he looked at her with a surprised look at her sudden snap about his other comment. He was confused by her reaction yet he just sighed about it as he raised his knees up to eye level and rested his arms on his knees. "You suck for making me finish my sentence." Arekku said somewhat annoyed as he looked at her again, "You always been a gorgeous woman. I figured some fine gentleman would of swooped you off your feet by now. Or vice-versa I would imagine. Though I guess swooping is corny and bad..... Mmmm well you get the gist of it right." Arekku finished saying Arekku said as he was resting head on one of his arms. He was speaking normally again for now as the subject was at least changed now.

RPC Theme
PostPosted: Tue May 29, 2012 7:00 pm

xxxxxAki waved off his apology, "It was ages ago really. Don't worry." She settled against the wall of the alley and chuckled as he begrudgingly began to finish his statement. The chuckle however stopped as his statement was nothing be compliments. Blushing she tried to hide her face in her hair. "N-no. No one has tried to swoop me since... I don't even know." In fact the last once of romance she had experienced was when Arekku and her had last been around each other. Peeking out from the curtain of brown fluffy hair to look at him, "You've swooped me a good few times, you know?" She laughed nervously.

Dii of Babylon

Divine Associate

Naito_Are7

Anxious Genius

PostPosted: Tue May 29, 2012 8:32 pm
User Image User Image

(IM not working atm)
"It was either swoop you or feel your wrath I believe." Arekku said smiling weakly at the memory that seemed ages ago. They both different people since then, though he laugh at the thought they were at least still friends. He leaned over to her an put his head beside hers not thinking that she might cut him again by accident, though still separated by cloth he still felt close to Aki. "Well I guess the loss of many guys there ain't it." Arekku said calmly as he got close to resting his head.

RPC Theme
-

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out