Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply Character Profiles
My Deepest Desire {♥ Again! ♥} [[Profiles!!]] Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Sariyanna

Naughty Humorist

12,550 Points
  • Happy 13th, Gaia Online! 50
  • Flatterer 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Wed May 23, 2012 12:11 am
User Image

Clicky on the kissy image to return to the Role play

Moderator Sari Posts the Profiles because she is special. I better not see any foreign profiles posted here without my permission otherwise it will go bye bye!

PostPosted: Wed May 23, 2012 12:12 am
Host 1 heart

★There’s No Need ForIntroductions★

★My name is★:Kaname Souratomi
★★I am controlled by this person★★: Sariyanna

★★Blew out this many candles on my last birthday★★: 18

★I am a.. ★: Senior
★This is how I tend to be★: Well Kaname is what you would expect: kind, gentle, flirtatious even and all open ears if you need them. However he can also be protective toward his fellow host members, a side of him you’d otherwise never see seems to surface. Kaname also has another side too, a passionate side, as well as a somewhat vulnerable, troubled side. But those are sides he prefers to not show anyone. His passion is reserved for whatever lucky lady he feels deserves it and his vulnerability is something he’d rather not dwell on. I guess you can say that his biggest flaw—yes he has flaws—is that he seems to hate ‘losing his cool’ in any way. He wants to tackle everything with a cool, serene face or pretend that nothing bothers him but we’re all human, so we cannot function this way without exploding. However he does tend to bottle up what he can inside and not think about it. Maybe this is some sort of ‘manly thing’ that his father encouraged when he was growing up but lately it just seems to be a bad habit.

★Come to papa/mama!★:
-Peace and quiet
-Being carefree
-When his father doesn't call or harass him in person
-Women and their fragrant scent--no he's not a creep
-Helping others
-Making his own decisions and being free to do as he pleases
-Ordinary living, he's rich so he appreciate simple things like eating ice cream or bike riding
-The sight of a full moon and stars
-The sound of rain
-Reading romance novels, while in a comfy robe and slippers.
-Pink roses, they're so romantic and that's why he gives them out

★Get it away from me!★:
-Bitter or strong coffee
-Recklessness and rudeness
-Bossiness
-Strawberries (he's allergic and may seem to have a small case of fragariaphobia)
-Reptiles--especially lizards and frogs, they're...creepy
-Restless nights (hates tossing and turning for hours)
-Stress and high expectations
-His father
-Ghosts
-Seeing a woman's tears
-Not being able to handle everything that is thrown at him.
-Hurting people's feelings

★Story Of My life★: Kaname's lifestyle is the clique you could have guessed it was, he comes from a wealthy family that although successful is not very closely knit together. His father's side was wealthy, his mother's side was not, oddly enough. His mother was actually a retired actress; the moment she found out she was pregnant she gave it up to be a good mother--she did not wish to dump her children off with a nanny so she could go to movie premiers and film shoots. she had wanted to be active in her children's lives. His father was a hard headed man, rigid, always busy with his multiple successful businesses and seemed to care about very little aside from it. He had ignored Kaname, his two younger brothers and his mother for years developing a tendency to vanish on the most important occasions; birthdays, Christmas among other holidays and even his own anniversary. His work just consumed him. Even when Kaname's mother was found to have a mental condition his father merely hired a nurse to tend to her while he was away. So while his brothers and himself worried themselves sick about their mother’s condition as she wilted away, their father continued on his long businesses trips, sometimes coming home only for short periods of time before heading out once again. This cycle continued until his mother ultimately hung herself in her bedroom, in the middle of the night. Kaname had been fifteen at the time and he had also been the one that looked after her aside from the nurse—who was in and out of the house--because his mother wished to not have a nurse breathing over her shoulder every five minutes.

At the funeral his father appeared grim but did he care about his wife, whom he had loved? Kaname didn’t think so—he thought the love had likely died some time ago. He even suspected his father had a mistress and that this was partially to blame for his absents. He even recently confronted his father with this. Due to his father stern, adamant nature and the way he treated his mother as well as him and his brothers, he generally does not like his father. The two of them never really connected. Kaname's father has always had high expectations for his sons, especially Kaname; since he is is oldest and the closet to the age appropriate to start running the family business. He wanted him to take over his businesses and carry on the Souratomi legacy and for a while Kaname fit into the mold his father had created. But eventually he grew bored of the life he lived with the numerous servants, maids and chiefs all at his beck and call. He was lonely and tired of being sheltered and having all these expectations forced onto him; he had been home school as a child then placed in a high-class private school later on. His father never wanted him to associate himself with any one who was not in his league and the idea of him running the business haunted him.

At some point Kaname wanted no part of this lifestyle and demanded to be removed form the prestigious school his father had arranged for him to attend so he could go to a lower costing and more ordinary high school. To get away from those who were as privileged as himself who were aware of his father and his success. He wanted to be somewhere where no one knew him too well. Where he could live as an average teenager. You can predict that his father rebelled and tried to keep him home and in the school where he placed him but with his frequent business trips there was little he could do. So Kaname enrolled at Sukari Academy. Why he decided to be a host later on is a bit unclear. The club just called out to him. His father's wishes continue to follow him but Kaname pays little to no attention to his father when he calls or has information regarding his businesses sent to him. He's been perfectly content with his new life, he has no regrets, yet.

★When I come across a person I fancy I give them this type of flower★: A single pink rose I can pull them out of random places too, like from in my sleeve.

★Oh, you caught me★: Well…*looks guilty* I spend a lot of time looking at myself in the mirror. I also take a little too much time on my hair. I do it in secrecy. I do not want people to think I’m…self-centered. I just care about the way I present myself—that’s all.

★I stay at the Host clubs' Rose Dorms★

★When I'm not a host, this is where I may be★:

Homeroom: Classroom A
Period 1: Chemistry
Period 2: English III
Period 3: Economics
Period 4: Study Hall [[Lunch Period]]
Period 5: Art
Period 6: Calculus
Clubs and other activities: Host Club, Theater Club

★Anything else?★:Well you already know all my secrets but I guess I could tell you one more. I was close to my mother when I was a child and I take after her more than my father. Aside from her I'm the only one in my immediate family who is blonde.
★Yes I know I'm gorgeous★: User Image

Sariyanna

Naughty Humorist

12,550 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400

Sariyanna

Naughty Humorist

12,550 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Wed May 23, 2012 2:33 pm
Hostess 1

★My name is★:Avielle Rain Pandora
★★I am controlled by this person★★:Bravery-Homunculus

★★Blew out this many candles on my last birthday★★:Seventeen

★I am a.. ★:Senior
★This is how I tend to be★:Avielle is super nice. She is very kind and friendly to anyone except people who bug her and wont leave her alone. Of course, she has the moments where she wants to be by herself so she wont take out her anger or anything on anyone even though it happens at times because someone follows her. Avielle is shy at times but that is mainly when she is by herself without any of the other hosts. She stays in her bubble and doesnt really talk to people much unless she feels like it of course. When she feels like talking to one of her customers out of the host room she is really flirty and she loves to touch her customer but not sexually of course. Besides this is she mainly an average teen

★Come to papa/mama!★:Sweets, Violins, Rain, Warmth, Reading, Books, Drawing, Flowers

★Get it away from me!★:Bugs, Bullies, Liars, Idiots, annoying people, snow, Drums

★Story Of My life★:Avielle is from a rich family. Her family is one of the high ones in the rich social class tree. Of course, despite the money and the fact she can get whatever she wants she doesn't. She mainly doesn't ask for things like a normal rich kid would do. when Avielle was a kid she injured herself severely with hot water. The water landed on her leg and burned her badly which cause her to have a scar on her leg from it. She keeps it hidden by wearing dark black stockings with all the outfits that are to expose her legs. Avielle became a hostess when she first started going to this school. Her and a couple other people created the Host Time with the permission of the principle of course.

Avielle is now 17 years old and is a Senior at the school. She is a good hostess and she has a lot of admirers/fans both male and female. She mainly goes after the male though. Even though she still has the burn on her leg she is starting to feel better about it by wearing lighter color stockings where it can be seen. She is still worried about it all the time though in case of what people say about it. Mainly, she feels that if she has she host club and her friends she can overcome what people say and stuff.

★When I come across a person I fancy I give them my beloved handkerchief★:Handkerchief
★Oh, you caught me★:Avielle enjoys cosplaying. A lot. She never lets anyone know about it of course. Major secret.

Homeroom 3-B
Math
PE
Home Economics
History, Lunch, then back to History
Off period
Biology
Hostess Time
Sports: Tennis
Clubs: Drama, Music, and Book Club

★Anything else?★:She plays the violin occasionally. Actually, that is her main instrument of choice even though she has the talent to play others except the drums.
★Yes I know I'm gorgeous★:User Image

PostPosted: Wed May 23, 2012 2:40 pm
Host 2

★My name is★:
Adriano "Adrian" De Luca

★★I am controlled by this person★★:
Tsubaki_Twilight

★★Blew out this many candles on my last birthday★★:

★I am a.. ★:
Junior

★This is how I tend to be★:
Adrian tends to be a very straight forward person - though some may few him as being pushy - he sees himself as being direct; if he sees something (or someone) he wants he'll go after it until it's his or until something else catches his attention. That has caused him quite some trouble as a Host and among his fans as he's the only Host to single out a person he likes and spends time ONLY with that person... at least until his interest with them wanes or when someone new catches his eye; though the strange thing is he's never given his flower to anyone, not even to the person he singles out. Adrian says it's because he hasn't found someone he actually likes above all others, just people he finds interesting.

He can be somewhat of a player and will often break people's hearts by spending time with them and making them think they're the one only to cruelly crush their dreams by saying that he's done with them; but they always come back to him - drawn by his bad boy attitude and charismatic charm.

Adrian really cares for the other members of the Host Club and views them as his family and would do anything to ensure their safety. Despite his flirty ways, Adrian is really looking for that one someone to give his flower to and (despite the promise he took) is looking for love and for someone to love him.

★Come to papa/mama!★:
- Anything Supernatural or eExtraterrestrial
- The Host Club
- Swimming
- Italian Food
- Clear, Night Skies So He Can GO Stargazing
- Sweets
- Snow
- The Ocean
- Interesting People
- His Mother and Grandparents
- Cats
- Love

★Get it away from me!★:
- His Father
- Judgemental People
- Bullies or Those That Abuse Their Power
- Bad Weather
- Spiders
- Dogs (He's Allergic to Them)
- Cloudy Nights
- Bad Food
- Hot, Stuffy Days
- Boring People
- Arguements

★Story Of My life★:
Sired in Sicily, Italy by a wealthy winery owner and his mistress, Adrian was born on bright sunny morning and it seemed like his life would be good. His father loved his mother more than his actual wife and after seven years of miscarriages and having girls, the Mendola family finally had a male heir. The day of his birth, Adrian's father began making plans to officially adopt the baby and make him his heir, but it was not to be.

Adrian's father's wife was extremely jealous that a "tramp" like Adrian's mother was able to produce an heir when she (the eldest girl from a wealthy family) could not. Plans were made for the heir and his mother to... have a small accident. Someone was hired to ensure the pair's demise but something happened that no one could've predicted; that person fell in love with Adrian's mother, but he still had a job to do and instead of killing the beautiful woman he kidnapped her and sent her far away - to Japan.

Stuck in Japan with a year old baby, no money, the clothes on her back and with no knowledge of Japanese culture or language, Adrian's mother thought it was the end; when an old, elderly couple found the mother and child and took them in. Feeding and caring for the pair, Adrian's mother was taught Japanese and a few months later was able to express her gratitude to the couple for taking them in. She then wrote a letter to her husband explaining what had happened and that she and Adriano were fine. A few weeks later, she recieved a reply but it was not what she was expecting. It turned out that during their absence, a male heir was born and Adrian's father no longer cared about the "woman that seduced him" and said that he only lusted after her and did not actually love her. Heartbroken at the harsh words, Adrian's mother fell into a deep depression, leaving young Adrian to be cared for by the elderly couple.

Growing up, Adrian remembers his mother as a sad beauty; he could tell that his mother loved his father dearly and was extremely hurt by his dismissal of her. He vowed that if he found love he would never ever forget about his love and would be with her forever (that's why his flower is a Forget-Me-Not). His hatred for his father for leaving translated in him getting into a lot of trouble at school. Bad grades, talking back, skipping school, getting into fights, the list goes on and frankly, Adrian didn't care.

When he entered middle school, his mother finally snapped out of her depression and decided to move on with her life. Unknown to his father and his father's wife, Adrian's mother came from nobility and she decided to give some of her knowledge on ettiqutte and such to her son. The transformation was incredible, under his mother's strict tutorage, Adrian suddenly became a well mannered gentleman... kinda. He still retains some of his bad boy attitude and will often do what he wants when he wants; but still, he became much more managable.

After graduating from middle school, Adrian decided to enroll at the prestigious Sukari Academy - the only way he got in was due to his parent's lineage - and was soon scouted by the Host Club. He joined and feels like the Host Club is his second family.

★When I come across a person I fancy I give them this type of flower★:
Forget-Me-Not - He carries a fresh one everyday over his heart (next to the school emblem) as a symbol that no one has captured it... yet.

★Oh, you caught me★:
Adrian is way into anything occult or alien to the point where he can go on and on about the topics and becomes a complete fanboy to anything even remotely supernatural or extraterrestrial.

Homeroom: Class B
Period One: Geometry
Period Two: English II
Period Three: Advanced Space Science
Period Four: Study Hall or Lunch
Period Five: Advanced Economics
Period Six: Cooking
Clubs: Host Club, Swimming (Swim Team), and Gardening Club

★Anything else?★:
Adriano prefers to be called Adrian and took his mother's madien name, De Luca. He is also bi-sexual and isn't afraid to go after cute/pretty/handsome men as well. Adrian also smokes though he isn't a chronic smoker and is careful about when and where he does it.

Sariyanna

Naughty Humorist

12,550 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400

Sariyanna

Naughty Humorist

12,550 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Wed May 23, 2012 6:25 pm
Hostess 2

★My name is★:Matia Cornos
★★I am controlled by this person★★:Xaimee

★★Blew out this many candles on my last birthday★★:'Eighteen' (Really Nineteen but only the teachers know that and are sworn to secrecy.)

★I am a.. ★:Senior who just joined.
★This is how I tend to be★:Matia is a slightly shy girl who finds it difficult to talk. She tends to be a little more talkative when she makes friends but it is just very difficult for her to find words. Outside of that, she is reasonably kind and does her best to be helpful where possible. Perhaps her main problem is her sensitivity about her past, and can become quite animated if anyone attempts to dig up her past without her consent.

★Come to papa/mama!★:
  • Clothes
  • Hot Chocolate
  • People
  • Beds
  • Swimming

★Get it away from me!★:
  • Smoking
  • Drinking
  • Smell of Coffee
  • Noisy people
  • Small Children
  • Large Crowds

★Story Of My life★: Excluding her appearance, there is nothing really special about Matia. She's reasonably smart and does her best in whatever she tries to do. Her parents were very wealthy, so she enjoyed a top class education. Everything seemed blissful in her life, her parents were busy but made time for her, she had a lot of friends and an exciting time at college was looming before her.
Unfortunately, in her final year of high school, a terrible accident occurred that brought her life to a crashing halt. On the way to a family vacation, her father's plane crashed killing her parents and many of their closest friends. She and a few survived, although such were the extent of her injuries that she remained in a coma for nearly a month. Upon awaking, she found her hair had become silver and a lawyer was informing her that she had taken control of all her parent's assets. It was a lot to take in, and for a moment she had contemplated finishing off what the crash had failed. Eventually, however, she recovered from such thoughts and began to long road to recovery.
It took a long time, too long to return to school, and so she found that it was impossible to graduate even though her recuperation had left her nothing to do but study. With a mixture of embarrassment and frustration, she found she could not face the prospect of returning to her old school with her new appearance and being a year behind everyone else. Instead, she sold her family home and took all her money to a new land with a new school. It did not take much to get into the Sukari Highschool thanks to her money and pretty good grades. She needed to spend a little more to make them turn a blind eye to her age, but it was worth it just to escape her past misfortunes.
When she arrived, it felt hard as the other students had all known each other for so long. She was doing all advanced classes too since technically she had already done the basic versions of the classes but did not get credit for it. That made her feel even more unusual and it was hard to endure feeling left out, especially since so many found her appearance off-putting.
Eventually, she decided that the only way to make friends was to force herself to meet people -- her difficulty with speaking to strangers made it hard otherwise. Seeking out the host club, she was a little surprised at how readily they accepted her. Was it her looks? Or did they have another reason to accept her? Regardless, Matia is one of the newest members of the Host Club and has not really met with many clients yet. She knows being new, and a little odd looking, would mean she would not get many people speaking to her at first. If anything, she was a little relieved her fan club had not shown up yet -- although part of her likes the idea of the attention.

★When I come across a person I fancy I give them my beloved handkerchief★: A plain white handkerchief (she was never really a big fan of them).
★Oh, you caught me★:Matia can go pretty crazy when she shops... and secretly indulges in skinny dipping when there is no one around.

• Homeroom: Classroom A
  • Period 1: Calculus (Advanced)
  • Period 2: English III (Advanced)
  • Period 3: Chemistry (Advanced)
  • Period 4: Physics (Advanced)
  • Period 5: Computing (Advanced)
  • Period 6: P.E. (Advanced)
  • Club: Host Club

★Anything else?★:Matia has her own small house near the school which she lived at before being accepted into the academy.
★Yes I know I'm gorgeous★:Matia outside of school.

PostPosted: Wed May 23, 2012 6:30 pm
Host 3

★My name is★:Justus Constantine
★★I am controlled by this person★★:Starkiller657

★★Blew out this many candles on my last birthday★★:Sixteen

★I am a.. ★:Junior
★This is how I tend to be★:Justus is a kind and gentle soul, who believes heavily in chivalry. He would always go to protect a woman in distress, even if they would not want it, and he is often thought of as sexist for this, but his intentions are good. Justus is often considered an "innocent" person since he is so kind and a bit naive, though, when it comes time to be serious, he is very much so. Even though he would be considered weak by most people for this, he's actually very skilled in fighting due to his calm, monk-like nature, though he doesn't usually have to use this skill.

★Come to papa/mama!★:
-Peace of mind
-Being with his friends
-Writing
-Reading
-Acting
-Reading Manga and watching Anime
-Playing some video games (mostly anime related)
-Sweet and Innocent girls

★Get it away from me!★:
-People who take advantage of others
-Bullies
-Preppy people
-People who consider themselves above others
-Any sort of harmful things such as drugs or alcohol
-Gangs or people who think they're gangsters

★Story Of My life★:Justus comes from a rather long line of rich lineage. Thus his rather impressive name and surname. Though the interesting part about his forefathers is they got the majority of their wealth on the wrong side of the law - with gang activity and drug dealing. He has been told that is all history, and that his family is an honest one now, but at times he has his doubts.
His older brother died when Justus was at a young age; he was shot in a gang war as it happened. This is what made him such a nice and outgoing person, he swore to himself he would never end up on that side, and would always be a good person no matter what. Though at times he struggles with doing so.
Enrolling in this high school, he was sorta just persuaded into being a host due to his apperent good looks. Not to mention he had very good people skills, coming from such a hereditary background, it made sense.Currently he is a Junior, though not being able to love didn't affect him much. Sure, he wanted someone to hold and be with, but, with a family history like his, who would even want him in such a way?
Besides his apperent fangirls... And guys..?
Though Justus is very very straight and that isn't changing. Ever.

★When I come across a person I fancy I give them this type of flower★: A token of my affection, ma dame.
★Oh, you caught me★:When it comes to anime/manga, Justus seems strangely very into inscestious relationships, especially between twins (only brother/sister though, not anything homosexual). Of course, he wouldn't exactly want people to find that little detail out about him. Also, something else he wouldn't want people knowing is he has a slight case of Obsessive Compulsive Disorder, it's not very bad, but it is noticable for anyone who spends a lot of time with him.

Homeroom: B
Space Science
Theatre Arts (Drama)
Algebra II
Advanced English III
Japanese
World History
Clubs - Theatre Club

★Anything else?★:Justus knows French.

Sariyanna

Naughty Humorist

12,550 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400

Sariyanna

Naughty Humorist

12,550 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Wed May 23, 2012 6:32 pm
Hostess 3

★My name is★: Olivie' Avery Bordaine

★★I am controlled by this person★★: Evangeline-sama

★★Blew out this many candles on my last birthday★★: 18

★I am a.. ★: Senior
★This is how I tend to be★: I'm not exactly the smartest cookie in the batch, but I know enough to get myself through a little game called life. In short, I'm a gentle spirit with a heart of gold. Its very hard to make me mad since I'm very passive and try my best to avoid confrontation. I'll always make time to help someone in need and easily open up my heart to those who would like to enter. But just because I'm easily accepting and friendly, doesn't mean that I put my complete trust in you. I do have high standards, you know...

★Come to papa/mama!★:
Rain
Sweets! (can never have enough sugar)
Strawberries
"Prince Charming"
The scent of Vanilla
Wine

★Get it away from me!★:
Spiders! Keep them away from me!
Vegetables
Those who oppose me
Horror movies
Needles

★Story Of My life★: Call me princess, since it basically sums up my life. I am truly the definition of "daddy's little girl". My father isn't exactly like most CEO's of major resort chains. Lets just say that his half of the family has connections to the mafia. He met my mother, a famous fashion designer, when she came to Italy (my home country) in order to find inspiration for her next line. We all know that the two of them got married, because that's obviously how I got here. Growing up as an only child was very lonely for me, and my father often forced his employees to sometimes bring their children to the house in order to help me socialize. Although it was fun when I was smaller, it didn't feel the same as when I actually made a friend.

Growing up and moving to another country wasn't so bad except the part that I couldn't date anyone. When I finally did, I had to do it behind my father's back. His main rule was "You can have whatever as long as I don't see an unworthy man in my house". Of course, how could i pass up such a deal. Anything I wanted?! I received 5 different cars, my very own private island, a star named after me....you get the picture. Once enrolling in the school, I instantly became a celebrity. What got their attention so quickly, you ask? Well, have you not seen my natural scarlet hair and stunning jade green eyes or heard my hypnotizing vocals and moves on the ice? It took a few weeks in my freshman year before I had heard about the host/hostess club from a graduating senior who was already in the club. Once going to one of the club openings, I immediately wanted to join. And here I am today! It gives me a sense of what it feels like to be surrounded by friends(without the use of money) and those who just plainly adore me. What more could I ask for?

★When I come across a person I fancy I give them my beloved handkerchief★:Violet Butterflies

★Oh, you caught me★:Shh...don't tell, but, I'm seriously into erotic novels. Just the passion of it all makes me want to melt on the inside.

Homeroom: Class A
Geography
Algebra II
Music
English II
Biology
Study Hall

Club Activities:
----------------------------
Host Club
Dance Club
Ice Skating Team (Sport)

★Anything else?★:Olivie', although very active, suffers from a heart condition that she was born with. So long as she takes her medication, she will be just fine. Olivie' usually carries her medication in a heart shaped keychain that is seen hanging off of her bag. Only those in the host/hostess club know about her condition and she prefers to keep it that way.

PostPosted: Wed May 23, 2012 6:36 pm
Host 4 [[Final Male member]]

★My name is★:Damien Sterling
★★I am controlled by this person★★:Phat_Boi33

★★Blew out this many candles on my last birthday★★:17

★This is how I tend to be★:Damien is an intelligent young man, one of the top academics of his class. He is a rather calm person with a friendly approach, he is rather difficult to piss off, he just wants peace. While intelligent he tends to be optimistic towards most things but always has a logical approach. He tends to repress certain feelings because they disrupt his thinking logically. Damien is somewhat of a trusting person, making friends easily, but with him being the host club he knows he cant spend to much time around one person otherwise there is an uproar, and that just gives him a headache. When it comes to his fellow host members he is a lot more open with his speaking, very sarcastic and witty.

★Come to papa/mama!★:-Music
-Rain
-Japanese food
-His fans and the attention that comes from them
-His brother
-Playing guitar
-Academics
-Certain girls that might perk his interest
-Animals

★Get it away from me!★:-Bullies
-Idiots
-Snow
-Fights
-Being told what to do
-Jerks
-Thai food
-His Parents

★Story Of My life★:Damien was born in American/Japanese family in Japan. His father was the american, wealthy business man for a car manufacturing industry, his mother was stay at home kind of woman, but never did anything around the house. Damien grew up learning two things, Don't bother mom, and dad was always busy. He was taken care of by a certain couple of odd nannies. At a young age Damien was taught English and Japanese by a tutor with large glasses, apparently one of the best linguistic majors around. He basically took care of himself as soon as he could, forced to sit in front of books after books, his mother use to walk by and always say, "If you want to be wealthy like us you become smart." every time, so much he was actually sick of the phrase by time he was nine. His brother was born when he was six, Damien was so excited he had someone to relate with. He loved his brother with all of his heart, always playing with him when they grow up, it made Damien's life much better.

Kazuki, was his name, he grew up with a little more freedom then Damien did, his brother never was forced to pick up a book and study it, he was allowed to mess around and play, something Damien never understood. In middle school Damien was a top academic, top of the school and his class for every year that he was there. During middle school his parents went through a viscous divorce, his mother got Kazuki and Damien went with his father, his father would never explain to him why it happened his just told him to pretend it never happened, great advice. So he went on with his last year of middle school with a plastic smile. Upon moving past middle school he was accepted into the grand Sukari Academy, due to his fathers ties and his academics. His freshman year he was scouted by the Host club and it turned his life around, he had found true friends he could trust and relate with, plus the other students definitely were a egotistical boost that he needed from the empty hole his father and mother left in him.

★When I come across a person I fancy I give them this type of flower★: Bleeding Hearts He keeps a fresh one tucked and hidden away in his school jacket most of the time.

★Oh, you caught me★:Enjoys dancing to a great extent, he is actually pretty damn good at it, but he doesn't want anyone else to know.

Homeroom: Classroom A
Period one: Chemistry
Period two: Calculus
Period three: English III
Period four: Study Hall
Period five: Music
Period six: World History
Clubs: Host Club, Manga and Anime Club

★Anything else?★:He keeps an old picture of him and his brother at a fairly young age in his jacket, therefore his jacket must always be in sight of him otherwise he worries he lost it.
★Yes I know I'm gorgeous★:

User Image

Sariyanna

Naughty Humorist

12,550 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400

Sariyanna

Naughty Humorist

12,550 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Wed May 23, 2012 6:38 pm
Hostess 4 [[Final Female member]]

★My name is★:Elizabeth Berry
★★I am controlled by this person★★:usagi-chan93

★★Blew out this many candles on my last birthday★★:16

★This is how I tend to be★: Elizabeth could be described as a bit conceited. Her sense of self is quite inaccurate and she tends to think that she's among the best at most things. To most, Elizabeth is a bit of a bother due to this behavior. Calling her out on it and trying to prove her otherwise generally does no good as she'll state that she's always right and refuse to argue any further on the subject. She also enjoys matchmaking, much to everyone else's dismay. Unfortunately, these matches usually make little sense and tend to just annoy people.

★Come to papa/mama!★:birds
compliments
sweets
pretty things
dressing up
the fine and performing arts.

★Get it away from me!★:Being told she's wrong
bugs
snakes
the dark
thunderstorms
Dirtiness

★Story Of My life★: Being an only child, Elizabeth was quite spoiled. Like all parents, they believed their darling girl was the most beautiful, talented, and intelligent child in the world. Elizabeth was often showered with attention and her parents made no light of telling her how great they thought she was. Of course, in reality she was just an average girl, and none of this was quite true. Still, her parents continued to tell her just how wonderful they thought she was.

As Elizabeth grew older it became apparent that she wasn't the most beautiful, talented, and intelligent child in the world. She could be considered pretty or cute but she wasn't gorgeous. As for the arts, she was alright but nowhere near the best, and her grades were generally pretty average. Still her parents continued to dote upon her which led to her rather conceited personality. In high school, she decided to join the host club because she had in mind that she would be perfect for it. So far things are actually going pretty decently for her.

★When I come across a person I fancy I give them my beloved handkerchief★:Here
★Oh, you caught me★:She really likes watching My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic.

Homeroom: Classroom B
Period 1: Algebra II
Period 2: English II
Period 3: Zoology
Period 4: World History
Period 5: Acting
Period 6: Italian
Clubs: Host club and theatre club

★Anything else?★: N/A

PostPosted: Wed May 23, 2012 7:28 pm
Next will come the students!

Sariyanna

Naughty Humorist

12,550 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400

Sariyanna

Naughty Humorist

12,550 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Wed May 23, 2012 9:15 pm
My student:

♢TheSpotlight is all Mine♢

♢My name is♢:Sarra Marie Sinclair
♢♢I am controlled by this person♢♢: Sariyanna

♢♢Blew out this many candles on my last birthday♢♢:17

♢What year am I?♢: Junior
♢Well, I can be...♢: To some people Sarra may seem like a sweet girl—that’s a show she puts on to get people off her back. In reality she can be stuck up, self centered, greedy and just basically a Bi--Well, should I have to go on? I’m pretty sure you get the picture. Sarra can act a lot like a little girl when she doesn’t get the Barbie doll she wanted on Christmas day, yes she’ll mop and complain and stomp her foot in that fashion. When she sets her eyes on anything she’ll pursue it till the ends of earth and her image isn’t exactly something she cherishes anymore so it is pretty much a no holds bard match. Sarra doesn’t really care how many people do not like her, for the most part she pursues her own self-interests without too much thought for how everyone else may feel or react to her. If you’re lucky enough to get her on your side, congrats, because it that is not an easy accomplishment my friend; since this young lady doesn’t always try to make friends.

♢Oh-lala!!♢:-Admirers
-Servants
-Being Rich
-Getting everything she wants
-Boys and girls, tee hee
-Her mother, she’s such a strong woman
-Vacation time
-Hot tropical places
-Clothes, jewelry, and shoes, duh!
-Deceiving others
-Having no competition
-Cute stuffed animals
-Frills and ruffles, they’re damn cute
-Bows and ribbons

♢Boo, you stink!♢:
-Homework and projects (both take too long)
-Not having any ‘me time’
-Having anything snatched away from her
-Not accomplishing something
-When a perfectly good outfit gets ruined
-Being away from her mother
-Useless men
-Chipped nails
-Rudeness
-Clumsiness
-Being under attack
-Too many expectations
-Not being able to date someone she really wants

♢Why do you need to know?♢:Sarra comes from a wealthy family, her father’s side of the family owned multiple businesses that were passed down from father to son. Eventually her father inherited the family enterprise and ran it with an iron fist. However he developed a severe case of pancreatic cancer and died shortly after Sarra was born. A new man stepped up afterwards but he was only after their family’s wealth thus her mother had to chase him off—however, he skipped town before the police could nab him; not that he was able to steal too much of their money before taking off.. Soon Sarra found herself looking down on any man she saw as being ‘no good’; this lead to her mother’s boyfriends being scared off by the young lady. She’d do whatever necessary to get them to hit the road, because at this point her one and only mother had become so precious to her that Sarra did not want any harm to come to the beautiful woman. Whether it was physical or emotional. Sarra was an only child and as far as she was concerned her mother was her only real family. Of course her mother never found out she was the reason for why her ‘dates’, never returned her calls. She just figured it wasn’t meant to be.
Sarra felt bad for her mother, who attracted all the wrong men and had to work hard to run the businesses her father had left in her care when he had died—but soon she began to admire the woman. Despite the stressful life that she had never even asked for, her mother was still able to smile about it. This showed that her mother was clearly a strong independent woman. It was when her mother told her she’d be going off—outside of the house to an academy that Sarra’s world was rocked. Especially when she realized that it wasn’t some prestigious school for wealthy young people like her, but an ordinary school. She did not want to live an ordinary life in some school, nor did she want to be separated from her mother where she couldn’t keep an eye on her. Though Sarra’s protectiveness toward her mother could be seen as a caring attribute. Sarra was actually also a very spoiled child who liked getting her way. She also had no intention on mixing with the ordinary folk. However, despite her arguments--at that academy was where Sarra found herself, that first school day.

Her attitude shifted once she got there, she became rather selfish seeming to think no one was worthy of earning any ounce of respect from her. Her wealthy background got to her head and seems to still be doing that. Once she discovered the host club—yes, that’s right she used to be a hostess—Sarra seemed changed for the better. She seemed to genuinely enjoy being looked up to by other students and receiving presents in exchange for spending time with countless students, but perhaps this was only because she felt like she was being treated like a princess. Treatment she was used to receiving at home. The life of a hostess was good to Sarra that was until they made what she called, ‘a stupid promise’. Sarra hated that promise, she hated liking someone and then having to crush their feelings or bury her own—over and over and over again. It became a real bother and she grew to despise the host club for making her do this, though she never really voiced it aloud except to herself. It was only just last year that she quit. The reason is something only she knows.

♢This person is so cool!♢: She won’t pick just one, after all she likes them all—she used to work with them remember?
♢What, how’d you know?♢: She loves black licorice--yes its an odd addiction--she usually always stashes a package of them in her dorm room.
♢♢♢►♢◄♢♢♢

♢This is my Dorm number♢:
one
♢This is My class Schedule♢:
-Home room: Classroom B
- Period 1: Trigonometry
- Period 2: Earth Science
- Period 3: Western Worlds
- Period 4: German [Lunch period]
- Period 5: P.E/Health
- Period 6: Cooking
- Clubs/afterschool activities: Swimming (she won’t do competitions so she’s not on a team)

♢Anything else?♢: She keeps a locket with a picture of her mother in it. She’d die if she ever lost it.
♢I'm no ugly ducking♢: User Image

PostPosted: Wed May 23, 2012 9:55 pm

♢My name is♢:Ryoko Yoshida
♢♢I am controlled by this person♢♢:Yuri_Misawa

♢♢Blew out this many candles on my last birthday♢♢:17

♢What year am I?♢:Junior
♢Well, I can be...♢:Ryoko is one of the shyest girls anyone can come across. If she is complimented, in a conversation, or gets clumsy, she will get flustered. This one is also extremely polite, mannered, and smart to the point that she could challenge teachers, so academics aren’t here issue. However, physical activity is difficult for her because she has a tendency to trip over her own feet. Apparently a large brain can make someone imbalanced. Complimenting her shyness is modesty, and a touch of sweetness. If she won a game of chess and got complimented, she is the type to say that she wasn’t that good a player. The same goes for just about anything she is good at. As for her sweetness, she is kind of enough to help others to the best of her abilities, though she can be socially awkward as a result of being book smart rather than street smart. Being book smart also resulted in her high level of innocence, meaning she isn’t quick to understand when someone is making an “explicit” reference toward her (not that it ever happened to her because people see her as a nerd).

♢Oh-lala!!♢:Shaved Ice (Mango flavor), Cookies n’ Cream, Books, Puzzles, Chess, Checkers, Games, Girls, Making Observations, Experiments

♢Boo, you stink!♢:Sports, Physical Activity, Dirt, Mean people, Fire, Lightning, Contact Lenses

♢Why do you need to know?♢:Ryoko is the daughter of a scientist and musician that teaches math on the side. To describe the lifestyle she lived, her family was in the lower upper class. They made slightly more money than the middle class, but their total annual revenue is about $250,000, so the money they make is enough for them to live in a nice house with all needs provided, with some bonus extensions to ensuring a good quality education. Ryoko’s parents wanted her to be smarter than they were, although they didn’t realize that their daughter was born with a gift. As a child, she was able to do school work that was several grades ahead of her classmates, and mastered several instruments. Needless to say, Ryoko is a child prodigy. The opportunity of skipping grades never came to her because she was constantly moving around to other places because of job placement. It was either her father moving to a new facility, or her mother having to go to a new country or area to perform at an orchestra. However, it did help her learn other languages, such as French, English, and Russian.

All the traveling did not come with a price that is taxed on Ryoko. Never having enough time to speak with other students, she never fully developed balanced social skills. This left her to become a shy and modest girl. It also leaves her rather lonely, so solving puzzles and playing board games became a hobby and a way of relieving the loneliness she feels each day. Eventually she became quite good at puzzles and board games, even went to competitions for solving puzzles and beating games faster than anyone else. Almost every competition she was in, she got first place. It wasn’t easy to do so because she was going against people her level, but her parents were proud of her no matter if she won or lost. However, the one thing they always do is to encourage her to become better, because there is always going to be someone who is better than you. The goal is to realize who is better than you are, then practice hard to be on top again.

The latest stop that her family decided to make was near the prestigious Sukari Academy. At first they wanted their daughter to be a member of the host club. However, brains weren’t the only requirement, and by the standards required by the club, Ryoko couldn’t become a member because she wasn’t pretty enough. Of course her parents found that insulting, but there was nothing she can do. Besides, Ryoko has low self-esteem about her appearance. To save time, she basically doesn’t believe that she is pretty, even when her parents say that she is a beautiful girl, both on the inside and outside. The logical reasoning she sees behind what they say is that they are her parents, so it’s routine for them to say that their child is beautiful, even though she herself believes that she isn’t. However, her parents knew that they can prove that the decision by the host club was wrong. If their daughter wasn’t pretty enough for them, then she can prove that she is smarter than they are. The goal for this year in Sukari Academy was for her to skip a grade, meaning she would graduate from the academy. It would be amazing for a girl who was only at Sukari Academy for a year, and to graduate within that same year, and to be at the top of her class as well as being smarter than all of the host members. It is an interesting challenge for Ryoko that she is willing to take, but she is also dealing with a personal issue of her own.

♢This person is so cool!♢: Matia
♢What, how’d you know?♢:Ryoko likes girls…to put it bluntly, she is a lesbian. She wants to proud of this, but the statistics of homosexuals getting bullied frighten her, and she is teased enough about being a nerd. Besides textbooks, Ryoko is a big fan of Anime and Manga, especially the ones that have lesbian couples in them. Obviously she wouldn’t want people to know she reads that sort of thing because it would hint that she is a lesbian, and that she was a little childish for a smart girl.
♢♢♢►♢◄♢♢♢

♢This is My class Schedule♢:Classroom A, Calculus, English III, Chemistry, Economics, Music, Italian, Manga and Anime Club
♢Anything else?♢:Her primary language is Japanese, but other languages she speaks fluently is French, Russian, and English, with the hopeful desires of adding Italian to her list. The only types of instruments that she doesn’t play are percussion and brass instruments, meaning she doesn’t play instruments such as drums and trumpets. As a final note, Ryoko also has heterochromia eyes. Her eyes have two different eye colors: blue on the right eye, and red on the left eye.
♢I'm no ugly ducking♢:User Image

Sariyanna

Naughty Humorist

12,550 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400

Sariyanna

Naughty Humorist

12,550 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Fri May 25, 2012 11:48 am

♢My name is♢:
Touya Yamamoto

♢♢I am controlled by this person♢♢:
Tsubaki_Twilight

♢♢Blew out this many candles on my last birthday♢♢:

♢What year am I?♢:
Senior

♢Well, I can be...♢:
Touya can be described as reclusive; he doesn't talk much and prefers action over words. Don't be surprised if your being bullied and he suddenly steps in, helps you and leaves without a word - his quiet, aloof demeanor and chivalrous ways has earned him a few admirers among the female species though not as much as Host Club members.

He tends to sit and stare blankly into space during class or in his freetime but don't assume that he's an idiot; on the contrary, Touya is one of the smarter students at Sukari Academy - he's just a bit lazy. Touya is very easygoing and calm all the time and nothing really fazes him or riles him up. He is quite the gentleman, holding doors open for women, kissing their hand and walking on the side closest to the road; he can also be a charmer though he charms women unconsciously.

♢Oh-lala!!♢:
- Green Tea
- Japanese Food
- Anime and Manga
- Chocolate
- Reading
- Helping Others
- Cherry Blossoms
- Motorcycles
- Wind and Windy Days
- Music

♢Boo, you stink!♢:
- Furry Animals (He's allergic to most animals)
- Carrots
- Violence
- Blood
- Liars
- Fire
- Fast Food
- Sake
- Arrogant People

♢Why do you need to know?♢:
Touya comes from a very old, prominent Japanese family that has strong ties with the government. He was born the fourth son of six boys and the fifth child of the Yamamoto clan. Life was good growing up, Touya was given anything and everything he wanted as was always surrounded by family that loved him. It was a good life, until the accident. One day a huge fire broke out on the Yamamoto household and the entire manor burned to the ground; there were few survivors and Touya was one of them.

In all, only his eldest brother, sister, grandmother, and younger sister survived. As police investigated the cause, they found out that there had been a small break in the manor's gas and electrical lines which caused the fire to ignite. The family was soon put under Touya's brother's name while Touya himself continued with his studies. Now, at the age of eighteen, he is a Senior at Sukari Academy and plans to go into the police force after graduation.

♢This person is so cool!♢: Avielle
♢What, how’d you know?♢:Touya really loves singing and dancing (like theatre) but is way too shy to get up and perform on stage... it's a pity though as he is quite good.
♢♢♢►♢◄♢♢♢

Boy's Dorm Room One
Homeroom: Class A
Period One: Chemistry
Period Two: Advanced Calculus
Period Three: Advanced English III
Period Four: Study Hall or Lunch
Period Five: Music
Period: Six Advanced World History
Clubs: Year Book Committee and Baseball

♢Anything else?♢:Touya has a large burn mark on his chest from the fire and doesn't like going shirtless.

PostPosted: Fri May 25, 2012 12:00 pm

♢My name is♢:Michiru(female) and Micheal(male) Kiteru
♢♢I am controlled by this person♢♢:Bravery-Homunculus

♢♢Blew out this many candles on my last birthday♢♢:Both are Sixteen ((soon to be seventeen))

♢What year am I?♢:Both are Juniors
♢Well, I can be...♢:Michiru and Micheal act differently around each other then they do away from each other. Away from her brother Michiru is silent and a loner. She never really bothers to get to know people because she doesn't find a reason in it. Some people call her mean because of her social skills. She is very cold unless around a hot club member. Micheal is really flirty with the girls and even sometimes males but mainly girls. He is very nice and outgoing and talks to a bunch of people. When they two are together, Michiru is very clingy and Micheal is very overprotective of his twin. Both of them together they do an incest thing where Michiru has to be all over her brother and her brother holds her fondly.

♢Oh-lala!!♢:Sweets, Rain(Michiru), Flirting (Micheal), Violin (Michiru), Sports

♢Boo, you stink!♢:Liars, Not being around each other for days, Bullies, Bugs (Michiru), Rude and annoying people

♢Why do you need to know?♢:The twins were born into a middle class family. They had enough money to attend this school though. When they were young the twins were never separated from each other no matter how much their parents wanted it. When they turned 10 their parents got a divorce and the mother wanted to take Michiru away. The mother succeeded while Micheal and the father werent happy and Michiru was devastated. Of course, Michiru left all the time to go and see her brother whenever her mom didnt keep an eye on here.

When they both started to attend the academy they were happy because now they can see each other all the time at school and they wouldnt be separated that much. When the mother found out she wasnt pleased but didnt pull her daughter out of school. Instead she came to a compromise with her ex-husband to corporate when it came to their children. now their parents live together again so that their kids would be happy. The mother and father dont talk to each other and avoid each other constantly. Michiru and Micheal never really cared about what their parents did since it didnt involve them so they continued to do their own thing.

♢This person is so cool!♢: They don't have a favorite favorite but they like them all.
♢What, how’d you know?♢:Michiru enjoys secretly flirting with people(males only). She only does it because she finds everything else boring. Micheal enjoys anime. He sister doesnt know this so he hides it really well. He also enjoys it when people dress up (cosplay) from and anime or as a maid or something.
♢♢♢►♢◄♢♢♢

Michiru's is dorm 2 and Micheal's is dorm 1 in the boys
Michiru's: Homeroom B
Russian
Trigonometry
Chemistry
Study Hall (Lunch Period)
Home Economics
Japanese
Clubs and Sports: Dance Team and Club, Yearbook Committee, Tennis (Sports)
--------------
Micheal's:
Homeroom A
Chinese
Calculus
Music
Study Hall (Lunch Period)
World history
Japanese
Clubs/Sports: Anime and Manga Club, Yearbook Committee, Baseball (Sports)

♢Anything else?♢:Michiru is very talented on the Violin. Micheal is very talented when it comes to sewing.

Sariyanna

Naughty Humorist

12,550 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400

Sariyanna

Naughty Humorist

12,550 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Fri May 25, 2012 8:54 pm

♢My name is♢:Zero Alexandros
♢♢I am controlled by this person♢♢:Starkiller657

♢♢Blew out this many candles on my last birthday♢♢:Fifteen

♢What year am I?♢:Sophomore
♢Well, I can be...♢:Calling Zero anti-social wouldn't exactly be accurate; it would be a gross understatement. Zero has always been the social outcast, no one liked him, everyone avoided him, and he avoided everyone. Due to his hard life, he had trouble getting close to anyone at all. And even if he did, it was only a cover for the sinking feeling he had that they'd betray him in some way. He was mostly avoided because of the terrible scars given to him by... His past. And the fact that even if anyone tried talking to him he'd shun them and try to avoid them as much as possible...

♢Oh-lala!!♢:
-Solitude
-Playing guitar
-Riding on his motorcycle

♢Boo, you stink!♢:
-His Seizures
-Posers
-Hosts and Hostesses (unjustly)
-Shallow people.

♢Why do you need to know?♢:Zero comes from a complicated background. He was born in Russia, though he didn't stay long enough to learn the language, or get a Russian accent, as his family moved when he was very young. Unfortunately, the job his father moved here for didn't work out, what with his father's drinking problem, and he was fired. Guess what that meant? His father, of course, needed SOMETHING to take his frustration out on. And with Zero's mother out working multiple jobs, Zero was just there, perfect target for abuse. Which is what he got. Maybe it would be beating, or cutting, or verbal abuse like telling him he was not wanted, or a broken you-know-what. Thankfully, of course, his father ended up killing his mother when she objected once she found out of the abuse. Yay... Not. So his mother was dead, his father was sentanced to death, he was put into adoption until he just sorta left and started getting jobs to fend for himself.
At least now he was in this school, though, this wasn't the best place ever either. He hated, HATED the Hosts and Hostesses. Seriously, why didn't the school admins just say "Hey! These guys are better than the rest of you, live with it!"? It just bothered him. A lot. Not like it mattered, he had no interest in such people he figured would be shallow jerks, though it wasn't fair that he assumed that since he never got to know them. Maybe if he did he would like them. But he doubted anyone would like him in any way. But it didn't matter - he had always been alone, why should now be any different?

♢This person is so cool!♢: Why would he love a Hostess? In his opinion, all the Hosts and Hostesses are just spoiled rich kids who think they're so much better than anyone.
♢What, how’d you know?♢:No matter what the circumstance, he seems to enjoy attractive girls sitting on top of him or pinning him down in some way. Or both.
♢♢♢►♢◄♢♢♢

Homeroom: A
Chemistry
Geometry
Physical Education
Western Worlds
English II
Russian

♢Anything else?♢:He is skilled in skateboarding and playing electric guitar. And he has a pretty awesome motorcycle. Also, something he doesn't ever want anyone knowing, so they won't think he's weak, he suffers from epileptic seizures.

Character Profiles

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces