Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Age of Monsters

Back to Guilds

A guild where you can choose almost any race you want, and make your own story. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Literate, Demon, Kingdoms, Monster 

Reply Sparring forum
Battle for King! Kunesume2 vs Hunter Crawl

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Zenaku the Demon
Captain

PostPosted: Wed May 23, 2012 6:20 am
Rules of the guild apply. You have up to ten posts each, and seven days to fight. Winner will be chosen based on roleplying skills, fairness in the fight, and how well you fight.

Any issues should be discussed outside of this thread.  
PostPosted: Wed May 23, 2012 3:44 pm
User ImagexxxUser ImagexxxUser ImagexxxUser Image

User Image User Image

a l l i a n c e:: k o u g i
r a n k:: k i n g c a n d i d a t e

Raindrops on r o s e s and girls in white dresses
It's sleeping with the r o a c h e s and taking best guesses

xxxThe breeze was a cool one, ruffling through Sergei's hair gently, stiff fingers of wind tugging stray strands of hair loose from his hasty makeshift tie. The dark-skinned albino yawned, reaching up to scratch his head. Honestly, he didn't really want to be here. Fighting had never been his thing. He had always been a peace kind of person, someone who liked to negotiate more than engage in violence. He could if he had to, it just...unsettled him when he did. After all, he had to be careful when he used his abilities. He couldn't be complete sure, but he knew he was the last of his family, and his family had been the only Blood Mages around for generations, but he couldn't say that he was the last one. For all he knew, there could be others. He had yet to find them, and didn't want to think about finding them.

Right now, he had other pressing matters to attend to.

The young man played with an ornate knife in his hands, but was careful not to cut himself just yet. He didn't want to summon Cylenne too early and lose the ace up his sleeve. With a sigh, he sheathed the blade, only to pull it back out two seconds later. His hands were fluttery, unable to just stay still.

He realized he was much more unnerved about fighting than he had originally thought. He grimaced. It wasn't too late for him to leave...but then again, did he really want to leave? He was fighting for a position...a very powerful position...one that could most likely change everything for him. No, he decided. He wasn't going to give that up just yet. He felt as if he had come much too far for that. Besides, if he wasn't going to let Cylenne loose here, she was going to let it out on him later. And an depraved Blood Demon was most likely much worse than whatever he was going to face here.

Probably.

He decided to stay, keeping his perch on the stone railing around the area, the knife catching the light as he twirled it between his restless fingers once more.

So shed off the s h e e t s and before all the stains
And a few more of your l e a s t favorite things

OutOfCreativity:

mochilli

Kunesume2

Militant Genius

PostPosted: Thu May 24, 2012 12:21 am

User Image
~Akira Of the Fallen~

[Savior][Arc Angel]
[Akira Magus Altaïr]

The sky overhead begun to be filled with ominous clouds as thunder begun to rumble across the sky. High above, a large dragon could be seen moving across the clouds popping in and out of cloud cover as it moved. It was a beautiful majestic creature covered in lightning blue and gold scales. At first, it seem to be just passing as it turned around in the air and rapidly decended upon the battlefield landing upon the ground. It looked out over to his challenger. 'A human...' He thought to himself as he morphed into a cloaked man himself. [[Pic without wings]] He was prepared for this battle, yet he did not wish to kill this man for he didn't see any darkness within him. A secondary pressence maybe, but not evil. Akira hated humans, but put up with them for the time being. Through his many years, only a select few he allowed to see his true form. Eventually, he was going to have to reveal himself to the man before him, but for now, that wasn't the time.

He remained still as he looked onto the challenger, silent and ready. He wasn't planning on talking to him for he was not a Demon or the like. Even if he did speak, the creature would not comprehend his angel speech nor would Akira slow it down to common language just yet. He wanted to see what the youth was capable of first.

PostPosted: Thu May 24, 2012 3:54 am

User Image User Image

xxxSergei squinted a little as he looked up at the sky. Was it going to rain? He certainly hoped so. It would be at his great advantage. And with Sergei's opponent, he would need all the advantage he could get...The young man blinked up at the sky as he watched an odd sort of glitter weave in and out of the clouds. 'Dragon.' He mused in wonder, before realizing that the winged reptile was suddenly heading his way. 'What have I gotten myself into now?' He grimaced. It hit him that this was who he would be fighting, and suddenly his hands stopped shaking out of nervousness. The dragon morphed into a cloaked man, but it did not help Sergei's conscious the slightest. If this creature had a human form, Sergei would have to try all the harder to hold back Cylenne; even as he stood there, waiting for his opponent to survey the surroudings first before engaging his attention, he could already feel the blood demon stirring against his seals, stroking them patiently and purring at the thought of being let out.

It was out of sheer courtesy that he decided to speak and not immediately attack (and honestly, Sergei didn't want to be the one to first take any violent action), even if the dragon-man's stance told him that he would not reply. "My name is Sergei Sinsora Havasupai." His usually cheerful voice was quiet and still, and would almost be lost in the wind, but instead the breeze carried his voice over to his opponent. "Please do not take my challenge as insolence." But then he wondered...what could he call it then?

'When is it my turn?'

Sergei pressed a hand to his chest as if to still the demon inside him, though he knew his seals were more than enough. 'Soon. Just not now. Soon....' He promised her, and turned to cloaked man, hesitant at having to be the one to initiate the fight; but Cylenne's voice sounded again, as if she were right there at his ear. 'Get on with it.' She hissed, and Sergei felt his hands moving, flinging out ornate, gear-triggered explosives towards his opponent. In his other hand, the hollow, carved knife flipped out, and he drew it over his finger. Retracting the knife back up his sleeve, he splayed his hand out in front of him. A translucent, blood red alchemy circle unfolded in the air in front of him, and the explosives clacked mechanically as they were activated, glinting copper-gold in the darkened air. Sergei wasn't sure where they landed, and they exploded before he could be sure. He raised his hand to shield himself from the dust and dirt that had been unsettled from the explosions. His heart was heavy, knowing that there was no way he could get out of this now...'Cylenne, next time, when we're in a duel, I'll be the one to start.' He scolded half-heartedly; dully. 'You don't have to do it for me.'

'You were hesitating. How many times do I have to tell you? You hesitate, and you might as well be wearing a sign that says Attack Me. Haven't I taught you anything? Dumbass.'

OutOfCreativity:

mochilli

Kunesume2

Militant Genius

PostPosted: Thu May 24, 2012 12:07 pm

User Image
~Akira Of the Fallen~

[Savior][Arc Angel]
[Akira Magus Altaïr]

Akira looked towards his opponent as he introduced himself followed closely by grabbing his chest. Sergei seem to be being control by this second pressence as he attacked first. Flinging out explosives towards Akira in such a wild fashion followed by an alchemic circle for activation. 'Alchemy...' Akira thought to himself as he moved his left hand diagonally in the air extending it outwards as he sent forth a blast of wind towards the man blowing his explosives bacck towards Sergei with mininum effort.

By this time, Sergei had already guarded his face from the explosion of which would have made it hard for him to see where the explosive would land as they drifted back towards him backed by the the strong gust of wind also heading towards him. The goal was to create a return to sender gust that wouldn't be strong enough to knock Sergei back, but strong enough for his explosives to return from once they came. Soon following the explosives followed two daggers released from the same hand as the gust, using it to back their speed towards Sergei's chest. One aimed to pierce just left of the heart and the other, to the right of it. Both only marked as a reason Sergei shouldn't continue this fight. Akira was planning on killing the man, only looking to wound him into surrender.

“Somethings you can't unsee, when I am done, your going to wish you could.”

PostPosted: Fri May 25, 2012 9:09 pm

User Image User Image

xxxSergei was alerted of the danger even before he himself could see or sense it; and he trusted the demon's instincts over his own in situations like these. The wind was much too strong to be natural. He opened his palms in front of him, and blood blossomed from both hands, curling into the air against the current and entwining with each other. Just as the explosives returned to him, they exploded and a cloud of dust rose up. The explosion jerked Sergei's arms back, but he held his ground. Once the dust settled, Akira would see that the explosives and knives had hit a glittering crimson crystal barrier. Sergei closed his hands and the crystal disintegrated into glimmer and powder. 'Release me already! I want to fight!' 'Not now. Be quiet.' Sergei placed his palms together and separated his hands, blood connecting the two, before it hardened and turned into a glaive.

Without waiting for either Cylenne or Akira, he dashed forwards and swung in a wide arc sideways at Akira.

OutOfCreativity:

mochilli

Kunesume2

Militant Genius

PostPosted: Sat May 26, 2012 3:58 am

User Image
~Akira Of the Fallen~

[Savior][Arc Angel]
[Akira Magus Altaïr]

Magnus watched as the explosion went off as the rush of dust shot passed him on both sides of his body. Remaining in his landing spot, he looked onwards to the large crystiline barrier resurrected before him. 'The scent of blood reeks through out his techniques...the combination of blood magic and alchemy...' He pondered as the barrier disintegrated into a fine powder after activation. The next thing was the forming of a halberg like weapon from his hands followed by a blunt out straight fowards charge. Flipping through the air in a half cartwheel, Magnus released an arc of razor sharp wind towards Sergei headed horizontally towards him as he charged forwards. The action continued in two additional swift movements, as he landed from the cartwheel, he clung to the earth as be unleashed a sidesweep kick of the air sending a low razor wind arc followed by a upwards diagonal kick arc of wind following not far behind the sidesweep.

The first was straight fowards as Sergei's charge which would be easily dodgable, but the second and third would be alittle tricky and if that failed, Magnus would continue onwards. After landing and as Sergei would close in for his wide sideways arc swing towards him would step his forwards foot inwards into the attack while keeping his right foot backwards of which would cause his body to shift downwards dodging the wide arc. For the amount of time it takes a person to swing a large weapon in a wide arc that involves a pole of any kind, it takes a few seconds to return back as 90% of people over swing it aiming to slice through their opponent. Knowing this, Magnus extended both his fists out in a double punch as he sent balls of wind the size of his fists towards Sergei strong enough to deliver a hard hit strong enough to push him backwards away from him.

As he did so, he begun to chant slowly in his angelic language of which would hold no sound that the human ear could pick up, but the demon within him might. Even if the demon could hear it, it would still sound like jibberish. If the hit was successful in driving Sergei backwards, a bolt of lightning would desend rapidly down onto him.

Battle Theme: Erase My Scars
Emotional Theme: Your are the Day

PostPosted: Sat May 26, 2012 7:57 am

User Image User Image

xxxSergei had expected Akira to dodge. The straightforwards attack had been much too obvious. Sergei hadn't been too quick, and was able to twist to the side to dodge the first bladed arc with relative ease. The second attack came swiftly after the first. The blade-like wind hit another blood barrier and the barrier immediately disintegrated. Sergei was being cautious, not using too much of his blood to create defense. Usually, they would be much thicker, and would take more time before they eroded away. But he would need much of it later on, he was sure. Even so, he was forced to use his glaive to block the third attack.

The punches came unexpected, and Sergei felt the wind as hard as if Akira's fists had actually connected with his chest, dangerously close to the blood pendant that kept Cylenne sealed away temporarily. Sergei twisted slightly, allowing the punches to skim over his shoulder and waist, careful not to release the demon. In the same fluid movement, he shot out his free hand. Curved arcs of crimson arced across the distance between him and Akira, their tips sharpened and pointed as arrowheads, aiming to stab at him from multiple directions.

Cylenne heard the chanting, but could only frown, unable to make sense of it. The hairs on the back of her neck prickled, and she felt oddly uncomfortable, as only something holy or angelic could make her feel...It was either that or the feeling of electric charge. 'Sergei!' She barked. 'Summon me! You can't use the barrier-!' The human didn't need to finish listening to her, the knife coming down onto the stone just as the lightning raced down from the sky towards him. From a distance, it would look like he was stabbing himself in the throat, but in reality the tip of the blade would sink into the stone as if it were made of butter. Blood dripped from his hand into the stone and blood red light exploded across the area.

The lightning came in contact, and the crimson light turned into pure white and bright, electric blue.

The light would die down, and two figures instead of one would be standing where Sergei had been when the lightning struck. Or, more specifically, Sergei was the one standing, but the other figure was half-crouching, in an almost animalistic stance. Tapered horns curled up from a mass of dark red hair, and golden eyes were slitted and wide. Electricity sparked in between her fingertips and across her skin and she twitched, uncomfortable, but otherwise unharmed. Over their heads was a thick barrier of crimson and gold, obviously not by Sergei. The demoness's fingers were dripping with a golden-like liquid, and she bared her fangs at Akira, something akin to a predatory grin, before she shot off, already drawing her claws back to attack him without waiting for orders from Sergei, who was still slightly stunned and dizzy from the previous attack and from releasing Cylenne's seal so quickly and forcefully.

OutOfCreativity: I swear, lightning magic is the bane of all my characters' existences... xDD

mochilli

Kunesume2

Militant Genius

PostPosted: Sun May 27, 2012 3:11 am

User Image
~Akira Of the Fallen~

[Savior][Arc Angel]
[Akira Magus Altaïr]

As expected, Sergei displayed a few quick movements to dodge the arcs of wind headed towards him and blocked the last with his glaive. As he closed the distance between them, he sent out a wave of crystallized blood projectiles moving towards him. As Magnus stood with his double fist outstretched before him, he waved them outwards moving the current with him as he returned to his starting stance followed by a roar rivaled that of a lion's to deflect the forwards area of the attack put forth from Sergei's hand. The change of current around him also forced the needle-like projectiles to move off course colliding with the ground to the left and right of Magnus.

Magnus' attack continued as Sergei ressurected a barrier above him at the last minute releasing his second persona in the process. 'A blood demon living with a human...' He thought to himself as he extended in left hand and his left index finger towards the demon as it begun to charge towards him. Taking this opprotunity, Magnus said the first words for this spell in a language of which Sergei could understand. "Byakurai" He said as a beam of white lightning shot forth from his index finger and towards of the unexpecting demon.

PostPosted: Sun May 27, 2012 5:24 am

User Image User Image

xxx"Byakurai." Cylenne snarled viciously, swinging her claw down even before she reached the angellic being. The golden blood formed an arc in front of her, and the thick liquid seemed to hang in midair for a split second, before exploding into a large cross-like blade of copper gold that cut through the lightning. The hairs on her arms stood up at skimming so closely to the electrical charges, but she didn't mind, charging forward even closer. The blade melted away when she reached Akira, and she snapped out her hand, the excess blood condensing into a golden whip, aiming to wrap around the hooded man's throat.

Sergei finally collected himself together again to realize that Cylenne was already fighting for him. He hung back a little, not wanting to get in her way, but not wanting to let her do all the fighting herself as well. Electricity crackled by him, narrowly skimming past him once more and Sergei moved, dashing forwards as he formed a blade out of his blood, and stabbed at Akira. The sword was of considerably shorter length that the glaive from earlier, and it was easier for him to use it. But the glaive had taken up quiet a bit of his blood, and he knew he would start feeling the effects of the bloodloss sooner than he planned if he didn't end this quickly.

OutOfCreativity: I think I most likely might not be on for the next couple of days. This will probably be my last post for now, until I finish my exams.

mochilli

Kunesume2

Militant Genius

PostPosted: Sun May 27, 2012 4:42 pm
[[We only have two more days left of battle for this week long rp battle...]]

User Image
~Akira Of the Fallen~

[Savior][Arc Angel]
[Akira Magus Altaïr]

The demon continued her charge towards Magnus as she sliced through the lightning. As she approached ever closer to him, Magnus clapped his hand releasing a flash of blinding light to the area that acted as a flashbang to blind the two targets. Taking this moment to increase the distance between them, he transformed into a eagle and took to the skies. Transformation of Angelic beings came in handy as it could be looked at as an escape from appending doom or a set up for a stealthy takedown.

He took high into the sky appearing directly under the sun. Using the ever bright sun to block himself from view, he transformed into his true form as he sent several arcs of wind down onto Sergei and his blood demon.

PostPosted: Tue May 29, 2012 6:04 am

User Image User Image

xxxCylenne hissed as she had to reach up and block her eyes, and Sergei twisted in the nick of time to avoid staring at the light directly. He was still stunned, however, and didn’t see Akira’s transformation into the eagle. Sergei could sense that the angelic being was somewhere above them, but he dared not look up; the sun had broken through and Akira could easily use the sunlight to blind him. There was a tell-tale stirring of the wind before it reached them and Sergei pounced, knocking into Cylenne’s mid section to get her out of the way of one of the arcs of wind. More crashed down around them, and Cylenne’s hand shot up to create another barrier as the last came crashing down on them.
Sergei looked up at his demon with concerned eyes. She was already panting slightly, and her golden eyes were losing their glitter. Too much…She was using too much blood. His hands could feel more blood oozing out of a slash wound on her back...he hadn't gotten her out of the way in time. At times like these, he cursed his being a human...if he was something else...a demon, himself, perhaps an elf or a shapeshifter...maybe he would have enough power to protect her and not rely on her all the time. He would be stronger than this. At this rate, they would both reach their limit before they won; and Sergei had come too far to allow a loss. If the disappoint didn’t kill him, Cylenne would. Through the screen of gold and blood, Sergei was able to look up at the sky; what he saw didn’t really help his confidence all that much. A demon against an angel…no wonder this was tiring Cylenne out much more than usual. "How long do you have for me, Cy?" Cylenne spit out blood and wiped her lips with a clawed hand. "As long as you need." Sergei's lips quirked up in a half smile. The barrier above them parted, closing again only when Cylenne shot up to combat with the angel hovering in the air one on one. Sergei clapped his hands together, another crimson alchemy circle opening behind Cylenne. From Sergei's lips spilled an ancient incantation, sounding like the gibberish Akira was chanting earlier, but it brought a feeling of cold dread instead of electrical charges.

From above, a horrible, painful noise ripped through the air and bloody, black leather wings sprouted from Cylenne's back. She flapped them once, swaying, and twice, righting herself and continuing her deadly course towards the angel, claws outstretched and shimmering with golden blood. Sergei was motionless except for the silent movement of his lips; the gash across Cylenne's back from the recent attack knitted itself and healed, and it seemed as if she was almost glowing with gold and crimson energy. It was a risky move: using Cylenne as offense and Sergei as her supporter, because it left Sergei somewhat exposed, even with the barrier over him. He was in trance mode, and he was now linked to Cylenne mentally and physically; if Cylenne was hurt, he would now suffer sympathetic resonance with her wounds.

OutOfCreativity: I’ll try, but I’m not sure if I can post a lot…

mochilli

Kunesume2

Militant Genius

PostPosted: Tue May 29, 2012 10:41 pm

User Image
~Akira Of the Fallen~

[Savior][Arc Angel]
[Akira Magus Altaïr]

Magnus looked down onto the two as they begun to plan something. Victory was at hand as electricity surged through his being. Bringing his arms towards him inwards, his body surged even more as clouds begun to form around him removing the sun from the battlefield once more. This time, light begun to admit from him as lightning erupted from him in both direction going into the sky and towards the ground. As Cylenne begun to sprout wings from her body. As she attempted to right herself in the air, Cain started to move away from her gaining distance between them. On the ground he could dodge just fine and more, but had many restrictions as he was an aerial creature, thus he was move dangerous in the sky then on the ground.

As he flew around the lightning that erupted into the clouds begun to cause them to act in a weird way as if preparing something powerful from within them waiting to be released at will. As Magnus' final and strongest lightning elemental attack prepared to go on a full assualt onto the two below and the landscape itself, he spoke towards Sergei and Cy in his human voice this time. "Cease this, by now you have realized that you might not win this battle. My goal is not to kill you, it is to make you submit to my will. Admit defeat before this gets too out of hand." He said as he dodged from left and right of Cylenne with daggers ready at the sleeve just incase she attempted to close in with a projectile created from her blood.

PostPosted: Wed May 30, 2012 4:47 pm
[The battle is officially concluded. I will pm you two later with the results]  

Zenaku the Demon
Captain

Sparring forum

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces