Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Age of Monsters

Back to Guilds

A guild where you can choose almost any race you want, and make your own story. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Literate, Demon, Kingdoms, Monster 

Reply The Age of Monsters
Absentee Thread

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Zenaku the Demon
Captain

PostPosted: Thu May 24, 2012 3:13 pm
Please post here if you will be gone for an extended period of time so others in the roleplay will know you are gone. Also please post how long you will be gone, and what time you think you will be back.

As for myself, I work seven days on, and I am off seven days. So the seven days on, I will not be on much during those days.  
PostPosted: Thu May 24, 2012 3:24 pm
I will be gone for three years..... jking lol ill be gone for 4 days, and ill be back Monday night or Tuesday morning  

Aya Kiryuu

Shirtless Sex Symbol

Firelord333

Sparkly Sex Symbol

8,200 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100
  • Voter 100
PostPosted: Fri May 25, 2012 1:28 pm
I'm not going to be off for a very long time but since my laptop is extremely frustrating to use right now (the screen is breaking) I might be off for a couple of days and be on one day then repeat. I don't know when the next time i will be on it really depends on when my laptop wants to cooperate.  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 03, 2012 10:55 am
I have not posted in here as of yet. When I get ready to, I end up being tied up with business in real, lol. I have school and other things to do at the moment. I will try to post when I get the chance.  

Klayko

Blessed Tactician

Kunesume2

Militant Genius

PostPosted: Fri Jun 15, 2012 1:42 am
Should have posted here first, but, I will be on and off till Sunday morning around 2 am Central Time. Work has me on an ilregular schedule this week.  
The Age of Monsters

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games