Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply I Can Show You My World [IRL]
1X1 RP Search....Male RPer Needed

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

pyrodragon25

PostPosted: Fri May 25, 2012 5:56 pm
I'm looking for a male roleplayer -- a male who is a male. I would like the perspective roleplayer to be 18+ because I'm in the + part.

To tell you a little about myself:

1. I'm a female roleplayer, who has roleplayed on here for 5 years.

2. I classify myself as being sem-literate -- I can write 1-3 paragraphs if I'm very intersted in the roleplay. I understand that there are people who are literate. I commend you. However, if you're a literate nazi, I don't want to roleplay with you if you're going to knit-pick on every mistake I might make and/or on every post. Also, if you don't mind, I write in the third person. So I ask you to please do the same.

3. I'm a romance junkie -- I have it in every roleplay I'm in.

4. My character plays hard-to-get with her love interest.

5. I don't play a dominant character; I play an equal character. If you want to be the dominant character, that's fine with me. Just don't be too commanding.

6. I suck at zombie roleplays; so please don't ask me to do it if you're super strict on the zombie surviving and fighting rules.

The roleplays I'm interested in doing are:

Student x Teacher

Student x Teaching Assistant

Bad Boy x Smart Girl

Body Guard x Client

Vampire Hunter x Vampire

Demon Hunter x Demon

Demon Hunter x Demon Hunter

Demon x Human

Demon x Angel

Employer's Son x Maid's Daughter

Secret Agents

Outlaw x Mayor's daughter

Teenage Hearthrob x non-fan

Pop/Rock star x non-fan

Summer Camp - Counselor x Camper

Camper x Camper

Animes or shows of this nature:

Sailor Moon

Cardcaptors

Ouran Host Club

Genres:

Modern

School-based (high school or college)

Action

Horror to in extent

And any others... except Medieval -- only if you have a plot that I can roleplay with

Or whatever ideas you have you want to do.

I also have other plots idea as well.

If you have any roleplay ideas and/or twists for the ones mentioned, don't be afraid to say so. If you want to do more than one, just say so.

I roleplay only through PMs.

I would like you to at least write more than one line please, but I do understand writer's block. I use anime pictures for the description of my characters, but if you want to describe your character that's fine with me.

You can either PM me or post in this thread. Just make you fit the age requirement because I really seldomly make exceptions. I'm not trying to be a jerk, it's just the way I would like it to be.  
PostPosted: Fri May 25, 2012 6:19 pm
pyrodragon25
Bad Boy x Smart Girl*
Body Guard x Client
Vampire Hunter x Vampire
Demon x Human
Camper x Camper

Sailor Moon - One of the Inners would be preferable, to be honest... up to you, however.

Cardcaptors - *Would be willing; never tried this series before.

If you are open to a 'Rosario+Vampire' one, I have a few ideas... recently turned 22, hence I do not mind the 'age' detail... working on another roleplay idea at the moment with a few other people (Lily Bo Billy, SKBCTayuyaFluteofDeath, and KassandraHawkin, specifically). If interested, feel free to PM for details, or check here.  

Kaosujin Ryu

Eternal Senshi

13,550 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Elysium's Gatekeeper 100
  • Divine Donator 100

pyrodragon25

PostPosted: Fri May 25, 2012 6:24 pm
Kaosujin Ryu
pyrodragon25
Bad Boy x Smart Girl*
Body Guard x Client
Vampire Hunter x Vampire
Demon x Human
Camper x Camper

Sailor Moon - One of the Inners would be preferable, to be honest... up to you, however.

If you are open to a 'Rosario+Vampire' one, I have a few ideas... recently turned 22, hence I do not mind the 'age' detail... working on another roleplay idea at the moment with a few other people (Lily Bo Billy, SKBCTayuyaFluteofDeath, and KassandraHawkin, specifically). If interested, feel free to PM for details, or check here.

I've watched the anime before, but I'm not sure that I would be able to give it justice.

Of the choices you made, I would like to do either:

Bad Boy x Smart Girl
Bodyguard x Client
Summer Camp: Counselor x Camper.

The Cardcaptor one, do you know the series?  
PostPosted: Fri May 25, 2012 6:52 pm
pyrodragon25
Kaosujin Ryu
pyrodragon25
Bad Boy x Smart Girl*
Body Guard x Client
Vampire Hunter x Vampire
Demon x Human
Camper x Camper

I've watched the anime before, but I'm not sure that I would be able to give it justice.

Bad Boy x Smart Girl
Bodyguard x Client

Fairly well; I've watched it roughly up until Yue's appearance, then bits and peices from there...  

Kaosujin Ryu

Eternal Senshi

13,550 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Divine Donator 100

pyrodragon25

PostPosted: Fri May 25, 2012 8:32 pm
Kaosujin Ryu
pyrodragon25
Kaosujin Ryu
pyrodragon25
Bad Boy x Smart Girl*
Body Guard x Client
Vampire Hunter x Vampire
Demon x Human
Camper x Camper

Bad Boy x Smart Girl
Bodyguard x Client

Fairly well; I've watched it roughly up until Yue's appearance, then bits and peices from there...

I sent you a PM about it. For the Cardcaptor one, I was thinking about our own take on it...not playing the original characters but having the same concept of it....becoming the Clow Card Master.  
PostPosted: Sat May 26, 2012 2:41 pm
pyrodragon25
Kaosujin Ryu
pyrodragon25
Kaosujin Ryu
pyrodragon25
Bad Boy x Smart Girl*
Body Guard x Client
Vampire Hunter x Vampire
Demon x Human
Camper x Camper

Bad Boy x Smart Girl
Bodyguard x Client

I sent you a PM about it. For the Cardcaptor one, I was thinking about our own take on it...not playing the original characters but having the same concept of it....becoming the Clow Card Master.

Sounds like an interesting idea. We could have the original characters in the RP, but more like... sideline characters; it could be done as if the different/AU 'Cardcaptor' (doesn't really matter to me who plays him/her) had found the book before Sakura Kinomoto did... when one thinks about it, it's interesting how a single life causes ripples regardless of whether it's in a show or real life...  

Kaosujin Ryu

Eternal Senshi

13,550 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Divine Donator 100

pyrodragon25

PostPosted: Sat May 26, 2012 7:16 pm
Kaosujin Ryu
pyrodragon25
Kaosujin Ryu
pyrodragon25
Kaosujin Ryu
pyrodragon25
Bad Boy x Smart Girl*
Body Guard x Client
Vampire Hunter x Vampire
Demon x Human
Camper x Camper

Bad Boy x Smart Girl
Bodyguard x Client

Sounds like an interesting idea. We could have the original characters in the RP, but more like... sideline characters; it could be done as if the different/AU 'Cardcaptor' (doesn't really matter to me who plays him/her) had found the book before Sakura Kinomoto did... when one thinks about it, it's interesting how a single life causes ripples regardless of whether it's in a show or real life...

That sounds very interesting. I like that plot idea a lot. How do you feel about it being set in America? Also, how to you feel about the romance between our characters? I wouldn't have it immediately. I was thinking about our characters having a love/hate thing...maybe incorporating the bad boy x smart girl pairing into the mix. What do you think?  
I Can Show You My World [IRL]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games