Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply I Can Show You My World [IRL]
Ϩhattering Ӈope ((Accepting))

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

asbloodrunscold

Extragalactic Elder

10,875 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Rebel Spark 50
PostPosted: Fri May 25, 2012 10:06 pm
User Image

You never go
Your always here (suffocating me)
Under my skin
I cannot run away
Fading slowly

I'd give it all to you
Letting go of me
Reaching as I fall
I know it's already over now
Nothing left to lose
Loving you again
I know it's already over, already over now

My best defense, running from you
I can't resist, take all you want from me
Breaking slowly

I'd give it all to you
Letting go of me
Reaching as I fall
Nothing left to lose
Loving you again
I know it's already over, already over now!

You're all I'm reaching for
It's already over
All I'm reaching for!
It's already over now

I'd give it all to you
I offer up my soul
It's already over, already over now!

Give it all to you
Letting go of me
Reaching as I fall
Nothing left to lose
Loving you again!
I know it's already over now!
It's already over now!

I know it's already over, already over.

╚══════════════════════════════════════╝
Red - Already Over

PostPosted: Fri May 25, 2012 11:02 pm
User Image

At the end of a chapter....

ʘne Ƚast Ӈero

The man in the mask was on his knees. Hopeless, loosing life, doomed to the fate of the others. The stood up and clutched at what remained of his arm as he peered up though the green visor of his helmet. Legions upon legions of these invaders surrounded him. He was the last of the heroes in a world full of them but the heroes were about to be no more. He looked down and reached up taking off his helmet revealed a scratched, bloody, and sorrow filled face.How did this happen? They had known about the attack for so long and prepared for the invasion any way they could. All heroes and villains banding together to face this threat. The military steeping up its game. They had prepared but....

...nothing helped them. Nothing they had done really prepared them for the hell ahead of them. The invasion started and in mere days, they were destroyed. A world filled with heroes and possibilities reduced to rubble in days. He was the last because he was the strongest but he himself about to meet an end. He looked over his once beautiful city and shed a single tear before he got ready for battle. Its over he thought to himself before he attacked. He fought valiantly but in the end it was too much and he was struck down by the commander of the army.

"Evil...doesn't.....win.....forever..."

His last words. A word of warning to the invaders that one day someone would take them down. An empty warning. With his death ended the legacy of heroes....or so the invaders thought when they left. They turned their attention to another planet...Earth to continue with their reign of destruction.

....there is always another on to start.

asbloodrunscold

Extragalactic Elder

10,875 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Rebel Spark 50

asbloodrunscold

Extragalactic Elder

10,875 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Rebel Spark 50
PostPosted: Fri May 25, 2012 11:23 pm
User Image

The Final Chapter?

Earth was the next target of the invaders attack, and also the stage for a bigger event, one that might turn the tides on the invaders plots. Make no mistake, there is no happy ending to this story. Earth has already been destroyed. The attack was over as quickly as it began despite the best efforts of the earthlings. They were no match for this unknown enemy and because of this men, women, and children were reduced to nothingness. There is no hope of being saved, that hope died a long time ago and it can never be brought back. Earth...is fading away, a past reminder of failure and shame. Hundreds of years of endearment and challenge erased.

The world is a depressing scene with almost no life in sight, clearly seen with the setting son. The Earth has seen its last days but, the invaders have no left yet. Why? Because on hero is risking it all to bring down this fleet. One of the few survivors of this attack, he has been risking it all in revenge for the people he once loved. But the reason things are the way they are? He was betrayed by his own comrade and the woman he was set to marry. Together they carried enough power to turn the tides but it wasn't meant to be. She was one of them...simply here on a scouting mission and now that the attack had begun she played her part.

Her betrayal sealed the planets fate, but he's also to blame. He wasn't strong enough to to keep her here no was he enough of a hero to turn back the army. His people died right before his eyes. This battle was no longer about protecting the people, its about sorrow and vengeance. It about making sure another planet does not have to go through the sorrow many did that day. There was no longer anyone to protect, just billions to protect. His biggest problem will be her however but he does not plan to let her stay in her way even if blood and tears must be shed.

There is no happy ending to this story. There is no happiness to be found here anymore. There is only revenge to be had and a war to be waged. Will the war reach a turning point or will hope finally meet its end?

PostPosted: Fri May 25, 2012 11:25 pm
[align=center][[Full Name]]

""Picture Here" [/align]

[align=left][b]Name: [/b]
[b]Nickname: [/b]
[b]Age:[/b] ((Above 20))
[b]Role:[/b] ((Alien's Heroine))
[b]Likes:[/b]
[b]Dislikes: [/b]
[b]Fear:[/b]
[b]What you think of the other: [/b] [/align]

[align=left]((Hero appearance)) [/align]

[align=right]
[b]Hero Name:[/b]
[b]Weapons of choice:[/b]
[b]Special Abilities:[/b]
[b]Fighting style: [/b]
[b]Weaknesses:[/b]
[b]Theme:[/b]
[/align]

asbloodrunscold

Extragalactic Elder

10,875 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Rebel Spark 50

asbloodrunscold

Extragalactic Elder

10,875 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Rebel Spark 50
PostPosted: Fri May 25, 2012 11:57 pm
Regneir Avalon Bersules

User Image

Name:
Regneir Bersules
Nickname:
Reggy
Role: Earth's Hero
Fish, Books, Being a Hero, Music, Nature, Storms.
Dislikes:
Betrayal, Villains, Losing, Death.
Fear:
Hydrophobic
What you think of the other:
I'm angry with them but...I miss them.

User Image

Hero Name: Galaxy Breaker
Weapons of choice:
Nova Blades - Very long blades created from star energy. Very strong and almost unbreakable as long as he maintains his focus.
Special Abilities:
Stellar Manipulation, Enhanced Hacking, Bullet Projection, Combat Empowerment ((Three Levels)).
Fighting style:
Hapkido, Boxing, Judo.
Weaknesses:
Water, Can go berserk at times, Removing the power gem from his head can instantly kill him.
Theme:
Red - Let It Burn

PostPosted: Tue Jun 05, 2012 8:55 pm
bump  

asbloodrunscold

Extragalactic Elder

10,875 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Rebel Spark 50
I Can Show You My World [IRL]

Manage Your Items