geisha sayah

Ruthless Prophet

10,200 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Conversationalist 100
PostPosted: Sun May 27, 2012 4:21 am
The Story

A popular high school girl teams up with a tomboyish nerdy girl for a school project/homework assignment, while at first not getting along, they end up becoming friends. The closer they become the more confusing the relationship becomes once they figure out they actual feel something "more" than friendship developing between them. They try to hide their relationship from there friends and family but it becomes harder to do. (These two don't have to be the only to come out btw, more girls can come and guys can too!)

The Characters

Nerdy Girl- Taken
Popular Girl- Taken
Friends- (Need a few of these spots filled for both girls)
Parents- (Again 2 sets of parents needed)
Other characters- (This can include: school counselors, teachers, etc)

The Form

Username:
Character's Name:
Role:
Grade:
Relation to other character(s):
Personality:
Bio:
Appearance:
Extra:

PostPosted: Thu May 31, 2012 12:58 pm
if there's a spot we want we just post in the thread right? sweatdrop sorry, sometimes people are like "NO! scream You must pm it to me or I will eat yooou!!"and that whole thing ya know? ^^;;;  

MurasakiXnoXBara

geisha sayah

Ruthless Prophet

10,200 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Conversationalist 100
PostPosted: Thu May 31, 2012 1:34 pm
MurasakiXnoXBara
if there's a spot we want we just post in the thread right? sweatdrop sorry, sometimes people are like "NO! scream You must pm it to me or I will eat yooou!!"and that whole thing ya know? ^^;;;

Absolutely... I'm just looking for people to join so post away!  
PostPosted: Thu May 31, 2012 6:50 pm
Username: MurasakiXnoXBara
Character's Name: Deirdre Berdot
Role: Nerdy girl
Sexual Orientation: Bi
Grade: junior (3rd year)
Relation to other character(s):
Personality: loyal, dedicated, she never starts a fight without reason, normally passive, not usually one to say something unless she feels like it.
Bio: Diedre is the middle daughter of 7 kids. She has an older sister who is married and has already moved out, and the rest are her brothers. Her mom left when she was ten, so it's just been her, her dad and her brothers. Her brothers are a unique group of boys, so she fits in well with her family. They all talk to her and treat her like she's "one of the guys." The one things she's learned from her mostly male family is to always work on everything 100% , which is why she's such a "nerd." She works so hard on her school work it could possibly make one vomit.
Appearance:
User Image
Extra: her biggest Hobby is parkour. Because of it, she rarely eats junk food or anything that is unhealthy for her body.  

MurasakiXnoXBara

DieDie23

PostPosted: Wed Jun 06, 2012 8:58 am
Username: DieDie23
Character name: Jenny Masdiff
Role: popular girl
Sexual orientation: bi
Grade: Junior(11th)
Relation to other characters: falls in love with nerdy girl
Personality: outgoing, funny, and a bit snobby
Bio: Jenny has a great life, a great family, good looks, good friends, money, and she's one of the most popular girls in school. She is the only child of her family And gets whatever she wants. She made the cheer leading squad and was prom queen twice in a row the last two years.
Appearance: User Image
Extra: she's a amazing surfer.  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 09, 2012 12:13 pm
User Image
Username: Fingerfoods
Character's Name: Sebastian White
Role: Popular boy
Sexual Orientation: Bi
Grade: Junior
Relation to other character(s): Popular girl's childhood friend
Personality: Lazy, sarcastice, immature and flirty
Bio: Sebastian was born the youngest of three children to his wealthy parents. He's the only boy and the child to inherit his parent's fortune. Sebastian is one of the most popular boy's in the school and has formed a close bond with Jenny as a result of not only their social status in school but social class financially as well. He happens to be the type of person people deem a "player" for he isn't fond of being in relationships for more than a week and generally gets anyone he wants.
Extra: He adores drawing or eating sweets. He can also be found sleeping just about any where.

TheJungleGiant

Dapper Lover

MurasakiXnoXBara

PostPosted: Tue Jun 12, 2012 1:47 pm
hm...to start or not to start, that is the question xD  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 24, 2012 8:57 pm
You may begin!! I will post as I need to, to fill in the other charas needed.  

geisha sayah

Ruthless Prophet

10,200 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Conversationalist 100
Random Yaoi Stuff

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items