Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

I Am A Photographer
Crew

Conservative Explorer

PostPosted: Sun May 27, 2012 11:08 am
Hello Guild members. Post who you are and why you decided to join Uriah Galleries. Here you can meet fellow guild Members.  
PostPosted: Sun May 27, 2012 11:20 am
Howdy! My name is Rebekah. I decided to join Uriah Galleries because I got some positive reinforcement from Jonathan on one of my photos... Which gave me the confidence to actually post more for all to see. This seems like it will be pretty fun... I've never belonged to a guild before. 4laugh  

Static Silhouette
Vice Captain

Desirable Receiver

8,200 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Ultimate Player 200

Sl-lINee

Super Junior

PostPosted: Sun May 27, 2012 11:52 am
Yo wassup gansta! My name is Jesenia emotion_yatta Um don't know what else to say other then Hi!  
PostPosted: Sun May 27, 2012 1:05 pm
Static Silhouette
Howdy! My name is chris or christian. I decided to join Uriah Galleries because I got some positive reinforcement from Jonathan on one of my photos... Which gave me the confidence to actually post more for all to see. This seems like it will be pretty fun... I've never belonged to a guild before. 4laugh

lxl-ch1b1-lxl

Sunroe

Alien Citizen

PostPosted: Sun May 27, 2012 1:39 pm
Hello Dearies c: My name is Pablo x] I have joined this guild because I love to look at different photography and make some of my own ^ - ^ Adios c:  
PostPosted: Sun May 27, 2012 1:42 pm
Whats up Im Jacob just joined because I had nothing else to do Pm me 3nodding  

-survivorrr

NummyDonuts-x3

4,450 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Sun May 27, 2012 1:49 pm
Why hello! My name is Ash, but feel free to call me Scooby. c: I decided to join because I thought doing something like this will keep my occupied. Photography is something I really enjoy. :3 Goodbye now!

PostPosted: Sun May 27, 2012 3:22 pm
Hello im juvenal i joined because you invited me xp  

Juvey v2

Mega Noob

8,450 Points
  • Megathread 100
  • Overstocked 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Show Ya Loyalty

Wealthy Smoker

PostPosted: Sun May 27, 2012 4:24 pm
Hello Fellow guild members my name is Ty......I joined because you invited me and your pictures you take is perfect keep up the good work....*Thumbs Up*  
PostPosted: Sun May 27, 2012 9:05 pm
Good morning all, I'm Sam but I'm better known as Commander 5AM

I joined this guild because I'm currently studying a degree in photography and I have a terrible self confidence issue due to my course being full of elitist jackasses who wouldn't know the difference between a cow and a sheep unless you upped the contrast to max and turned it black and white.

I'd like to get some actual feedback related to my work seeing as my teachers fail to do that, just please don't be too harsh I'm a very fragile soul with a low self esteem ^^;

Plus I'd like to see if you could help me find my place in the photography universe, because I can't seem to locate my spot in the lineup.

MadSam123

Questionable Cat

12,200 Points
  • Nerd 50
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Invisibility 100

Amor a primera vista

6,100 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Friendly 100
PostPosted: Mon May 28, 2012 7:11 am
hai :3 im Ana, i really really like photography and seeing the different types of styles that people come up with so that i can get inspiration from that
i think that's it o u o;
Bai~
emotion_bigheart  
PostPosted: Mon May 28, 2012 10:02 am
Hi my name is Bryan i joined because i thought it would be a great way to see new art and maybe make some purchased, also to meet new Friends!! emotion_brofist emotion_yatta  

ibobcey22

Original Member

9,025 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Tycoon 200

peppermiz

PostPosted: Mon May 28, 2012 10:35 am
hi im ai (pronounced-eye)....i joined cuz i love photography 4laugh the main subject i love to take pics of is my lil baby so one day i can open my own baby studio 4laugh whee  
PostPosted: Mon May 28, 2012 3:22 pm
i am thunderbird a sex-c beast  

MGYSGT ThunderBird Alpha

Raccoon Asylum

PostPosted: Mon May 28, 2012 7:14 pm
Im Austin And I Approve o w o I'll Donate as Much As I can Over the week  
The Gallery

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 ... 7 8 9 10 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers