Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply I Can Show You My World [IRL]
Searching for one on one roleplays?

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Are you interested in roleplaying with me?
Yes I am, I will send you a message or post.
50%
 50%  [ 1 ]
No I am not, but thank you for the amusement.
50%
 50%  [ 1 ]
Total Votes : 2

DevilliciousPea

Mewling Kitten

9,300 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Mon May 28, 2012 2:27 pm
Hello, I am Devil. I am currently in search of a one on one roleplay or a group roleplay to the highest amount of characters at four. I can't go past that.

I must say I will be a little slow but I will respond. It has been busy around my house but I will be able to respond. smile

I would prefer to roleplay through guilds rather than over PMs. Guilds give me more of an opening and chance to make my posts large and pretty. :]

Anyways, I have some ideas below if you wish to take a look at them. if none of them catch your attention then you may say your own. I don't do RPs based off Anime/Movies/Games and whatnot. One because I'm not much of an anime freak (Was hard enough fitting into my school where they were) hehe. Only anime I have seen was Fruits Baskets and even still, don't remember much. Heh.

I am willing to play a male here and there but I would love to play a female role. Right now I am playing a few male rolls and yeah, just wanna take a break. :]

Sex is not allowed to be honest, you can get to the point of clothes coming off from there its time skip.

I can type the least from a paragraph to the highest of... Well... I really can't say. The most I have had so far was four to five paragraphs. Just depends on how literate my partner is. I do not like one liners, those are a big no no to me. It gets annoying. So if you roleplay with me, AT LEAST a paragraph please.

----------------------------

trapped in a haunted house
slave/master
angel/demon
vampire/hunter
demon/human
princess/peasant
god or godess/normal human
runaways
lost on a island
Girl in Boys sports school/Roommate
Arranged Marriage
Step Sister/Step Brother
Best Friends
Girl/Guy Meet in Club
Pet that turns human/Boy
Mermaid/Human
Yuri/Yaoi
Ghost/Human
Vampire Demon Princess/Guardian
Hunted/Hunter
Assassin/One to be assassinated
Blood Mage/Templar (Enemies who fall in love - Have an idea for this)

Those are some I have so far... Hopefully one catches your eyes. I dont tend to bold the parts I take. I am normally asked to be the male so yeah... >< But I would love to play the female at least once. Heh.

♥ Also below is a preview of how I roleplay. This is from a zombie roleplay I had made in the forum ♥

XxDEVIL-from-HEAVENxX
The Night before…

Alphanzia sat there in her darkened bedroom, her headphones on her head as she sat on her beanbag in front of the television in her room. The Xbox on and she was playing a game. Her fingers were darting left and right at the controls and analog sticks. She was whispering things to herself, giving herself confidence to be the last one to survive in the game. She sat up some, reaching down quickly, a bowl of popcorn rest in front of the beanbag. She grabbed a handful and shoved it into her mouth, wiping her hand off on her sweat pants before leaning back just a bit, continuing to play. She really got into her playing. She soon swallowed the popcorn in her mouth, listening to the other men talk over their microphones; she would chip in with a little conversation here and there. “No the names xred_tweexerz.” She said in reference to her Xbox user name. She smirked when they began to comment on how well she was playing. “Thanks you guys, you all aren’t bad yourselves.” She said as she drew a switch blade, sneaking up on one of the men, knifing him. She heard cussing through the microphone and she laughed. “Opps, watch your back Kevin.” She said in a more taunting voice. Her and the other guys sat there listening to the guy rant and rave about how she sucked and so forth. The rest of what he was saying didn’t seem to register to her as she got her character to kneel down behind a wall, she peeked around it and soon shot another guy. “I should’ve warned you guys, I am a little sneaky than you would think, dedicated almost my whole life to games and cars.” She said with a soft laugh.

She bit her lower lip, ten seconds on the clock, one more kill and she would be the winner of the game. Her heart was racing within her chest, causing it to hurt as she would breathe, so she held her breath. She stuck her tongue out some, biting onto it, she sat up a bit more, getting really into it, leaning forward just a bit, getting closer to the television. She squinted slightly, when there was three seconds on the clock, she had snuck up behind someone, he noticed her and they fought. When the game ended she stared at the screen, waiting to see who killed who. Finally she cheered as she was the winner by a kill. “Come on guys, don’t be haters because a chick kicked your asses.” She teased playfully, eating some more popcorn. She giggled softly, sitting back and relaxing some. They were probably going to end up playing another game while she would go down and eat something. “Alright, I will be right back, if any of you guys are still willing to play with me. Getting kind of hungry, been sitting on my a** for the past…” She looked over at the clock. “Three hours with you guys.” She said with a smirk, feeling rather accomplished to have beaten the guys, some of them were really good at it too. She soon took her headphones off, exited the game and then she pushed up to her feet, she walked out of her bedroom, downstairs. She yawned and entered the kitchen, making herself some ramen. She walked to her living room with the bowl in hand. She sat on the couch, turning on the television, watching the news. Everything was normal. They began to talk about some sort of virus that was beginning to spread, but Alphanzia didn’t pay much attention to it because she rarely ever got sick, and if she did, it was a tiny cold.

After about a good ten minutes, she finished her ramen, she went to the kitchen, placed it in the dishwasher that had some other dirty dishes in it. She put a tablet in it, closed it and turned it on to wash them. She then grabbed a cup and got some water out of the faucet, using her purifier. She took a sip, then she walked back upstairs to her room. Placing the cup down on the nightstand beside her bed, she did a few other things before sitting down in her bean bag, playing a few more games with the guys then climbing into bed around eleven o’clock. She set an alarm for six in the morning, then she fell asleep with absolutely no problems.

The following morning…

Beep… Beep… Beep…

Alphanzia let out a soft groan as her alarm went off. “Six every morning…” She mumbled sleepily to herself. She reached out, turning the alarm off. She pushed off the covers, the cold air making her shiver. She sat up, rubbing her eyes and yawning. She slid her legs over the side of the bed, slowly pushing off her bed and getting to her feet. She walked to the bathroom, doing her business and getting ready for her morning jog like she usually does every morning. This helps keep her in shape with all the gaming she does. She pulled her hair back into a tight pony tail then walked to her bedroom, changing her clothes into a white tank top, and a clean pair of black sweats. She placed a light jacket on above her tank, zipping it up. She grabbed her shoes, bending over and sliding one foot in, then she grabbed the other, beginning to walk out of her room, soon hopping as she was slipping her foot into it, she slammed her foot down on the floor, her foot entering the shoe. She jogged down the stairs, trying to wake herself up a bit more. She moved into the living room, grabbing her mp3 player off of the coffee table. She grabbed a small bag that hooked around her waist; it carried her keys, batteries, a switch blade, because of those psycho rapists, money and carried her mp3 player as she jogged too, so she wouldn’t lose it, and then her fully charged cellphone, which was in case of an emergency. She clipped the bag around her waist, she walked to the door, opened it, and went out. It was a bit chilly outside, a little foggy, the sun was somewhat low, but lit the area well enough to see.

Alphanzia began to walk down her walkway, placing an ear bud in her ear. She made a left turn, following the sidewalk. She soon began to play music, but not blaring it. She placed the other ear bud in, and soon began to jog. Still a little sleepy, she didn’t pay much attention to her background at first. She was searching through her mp3 player for a song, eventually finding one she liked, she placed it into the small bag the was hooked around her waist and zipped it up, beginning to jog. She looked up, so far clear view, but she didn’t know anything was behind her, when there was a male who was bloodied, very pale and gray, and his eyes seemed like they were rolled in his head and he was possessed. A bone was poking through his knee, and he was hobbling after her, this was Alphanzia’s next door neighbor. Alphanzia thought she heard a groaning sound, so she pulled one ear bud out of her ear, continuing to jog as she listened, but didn’t hear it again. Just as she was putting her ear bud back into place she heard it again, this time it made her jump. She slowed down, looking around. She looked behind her, seeing her neighbor. Her eyes went very wide as he was close enough to grab her, she wanted to scream, but nothing came out, that’s when she did a full on sprint, getting away as fast as she could, rounding a corner and into an alley way. She hid behind the wall, panting heavily. The sight of her neighbor stuck in her head. The smell lingering in her nose, she covered her nose and mouth, trying to refrain from making a sound. She looked down the alley, seeing that there were three of whatever the hell her neighbor was, but they were chewing on something. She felt like she was going to be sick. She saw legs of someone laying down and three of them huddled around it, as though they were eating it. Luckily they didn’t see her, or even hear her because they were too busy, chewing down on a meal of some sort… "Oh disgusting..." She muttered quietly to herself. She saw a broken bloody pipe that someone had been using earlier on, must’ve been that man or woman they were eating… These things weren’t human, but there was no real way to describe them.

The stench was foul, made her wish to get sick, but for now she was able to keep it down. She slowly, quietly walked forward, making it to the pipe which was luckily closer to her than it was to them. She slowly bent down, picking it up quietly, she then began to look around, slowly making her way out of the alley before they would notice her. She soon was out of the alley, but just as she rounded the corner, she was greeted by her neighbor, being scared a scream didn’t come from her, but instead, without much thought her arms swung the pipe at his head, making him collapse, but he wasn’t dead. Alphanzia began to cry, scared out of her mind. She then gripped the pipe tightly, making a run back towards her home, but what she saw made her run down a different road… They were surrounding her front door, blocking her way in. They were sitting there scratching at the door, the sound irritating her ears, causing more tears to roll down her cheeks. She was scared out of her mind, she soon began to run down the road, going to the right, running down the road that had empty cars scattered along. She ran as quietly as she could, ready to beat any of these things down, or make a run for it, whichever came first. She had to find shelter, somewhere safe, that was the first thing on her mind… Getting the hell out of the streets…

God / Human : A street rat was caught stealing the God's goods, and he was not very pleased about it. He had sent some of his men to capture her and bring her to him alive. From the moment she got in there she did not appear to be much of a street rat... The God was a very powerful man. He could've sentenced this one human to be hung or tortured, but instead he kept her alive and instead decided to make her pay off what she had done in another way. He had made this girl work for him, making her stronger, but would keep her cowering lower than him so she would not dare to speak up for herself. Although she was his slave for now, he knew he would have to let her go at some point, but slowly began to fall for the girl... Realising there was much more to her than a street rat or thief. He saw a girl worthy enough to be a lot more than that... But with him. The question remains is would she feel the same way?

Vampire Demon Princess / Guardian : A rough woman, one who fought on her own, seduced street rats into stealing things for her then taking their souls... A certain princess that can not control the demon within her body. Being a princess was hard enough. Adding in a demon was even worse, a lot were scared for the princess. The king could not stand to see his daughter ruining her life. He tried everything to stop her, used guards, kept her locked away in a room, anything he could possibly think of to stop her. But it was no use. There was no way of stoping his daughter... She was a blood thirsty demon... She would do anything to get the blood she wanted if one smelled right. She scared off guards and was able to get them fired within a few days of being hired, none of them were strong enough to stand what she did and they could not stop her. The king decided to call in for someone even better, obviously hearing rumors about one particular male... He called in for a guardian, this was no ordinary guardian. This was one that could possibly handle the aggressive princess, but how long would he last before giving up, or would he even give up at all?

Blood Mage / Templar : The Blood Mage was a powerful being. They used dark magic that was against rules. They used this magic to kill other beings and creatures and planned to come together and work as one to overcome Ferelden. They were enemies to all that lived. There were very few that were good, and even then, they were treated poorly and were kicked out of cities they lived in. There was one Blood Mage who used her magic for the good and worked on making her/him reputation known to the people. As for the ones trying to capture their kind, the Templars, were assigned to capture all mages and bring them to the Circle before they would spawn Demons and work on taking over Ferelden. These templars would run around and figure out hints and find ways to capture these mages. But what if one templar was supposed to capture a blood mage, and ended up helping her/him and proving she/he was good? What possible things could happen to keep her/him from being put in the circle or possibly being put straight to death with the templar?

PostPosted: Mon May 28, 2012 2:35 pm
Hello Devil, I am Snow. I've been looking for a person to one on one with and saw this, I'd rather you play a female role than a male role, cause..I'd be bad at a female role. The one's I'd be best at roleplaying are below~ I'll bold the parts I can play..

slave/master

angel/demon

demon/human

god/human

Vampire Demon Princess/guardian

Blood Mage/Templar

Those are the one's I'd be best at..I'll put a sample below, this is a sample I did in an apocalyptic one on one with a friend of mine.

Snow_Akechi
Kotai sighed, his calm blue eyes gazing about from where he sat, atop one of the rooftops near the street, he had heard all the commotion and watched the few televisions he could see, but he didn't have a full idea of what had happened, something that frustrated him..knowledge was a powerful weapon to have, no matter how strong a person was if you could outsmart them you had a better chance of winning..not to say strength wasn't a good thing to have as well. Finally Kotai sighed, standing up before he dropped from the rooftop, making sure to have his feet land on the windowsills before dropping once again, hopefully in time to stop himself from plummeting to his death. Finally he landed on the cement, forcing himself to stand as he glanced about once more, seeing the desolate street he was on..not many humans walked the streets anymore, at least the small street he was currently standing on. With a shrug he walked off, towards the direction of the traffic he had seen, hopefully he could find something that would let him know what occurred, though he wouldn't get his hopes up too high..it would only let him down in the end.

A minute or so later he arrived at the usually heavily trafficked spot, for some reason there were almost no people driving today..not that he was complaining..although it was strange it was so desolate he didn't mind the silence. He began to walk off, looking for a place to stay and eat at only to hear a loud screeching sound, Kotai spun around, attempting to see what had made the noise, only for a large beast to slam into his body, smashing him through the wall behind him easily, pain flooded his senses as he glared weakly at the monster who was smashed into his body. In an instant his hand gripped the handle of his Tanto, unsheathed it, and then plunged it as deep as possible into beasts head. When the monster finally let him go he smashed painfully into the floor, groaning from where he landed. He managed to push himself onto his hands, slowly pushing his body upwards before he managed to stand upright. When he finally was standing once again he brushed his clothing off, sighing as he leaned against the wall near him. His ribs and lunges hurt, the monster most likely broke a rib or two, nothing that wouldn't heal eventually. He gasped for air and frowned, perhaps he had been bruised? He unbuttoned his shirt, revealing his slightly tanned upper body and his peak conditioning. His muscles bulged and yet seemed to fit his body well at the same time, it was compact, well structured, obviously trained under hard conditions by a great teacher. When he looked down to check for bruising he frowned, finding none on his body, perhaps his asthma was acting up? He shook his head, buttoning his shirt back up as he walked out of the building. The moment he stepped outside he noticed more monsters had come, apparently attracted by the noise.

It seemed as if hundreds of zombies and mutants had arrived now, that was all he could see, zombies for what seemed to be miles. No matter where he looked the monsters were there, what had caused this? What had he missed whilst he was gone? Those thoughts are what flooded his brain as he glanced about, looking for whatever way out he could find, it was hard to see through the mass of zombies but he was able to see small locations he could run to, an alley here, a shop there, perhaps he should just test his luck with the horde of zombies? No, that was a stupid idea, maybe he should just run for the alley, but then again zombies had that place covered as well, damn. "What caused this? Why did it happen now..I don't understand..what have I missed?" Those were the thoughts that crossed Kotai's mind, and whilst he knew he stood no chance against all the zombies at once perhaps he could lure them into the alley and make them come at him one at a time? That could work. In an instant he dashed forward, jumping onto of one of the monster's heads before springing off it, landing safely in the alley as the zombies turned to him, moaning as they attempted to squeeze through the alleyway. Kotai shook his head, it was disappointing that the monsters were that stupid, even if they were dead they should be able to walk right instead of run into each other. With a sigh he drew his desert eagle, he only had eight rounds in this magazine, he had to make it last or else he was done. He took aim, making sure to aim for the middle of the monster's foreheads, the most useful spot when killing something, aside from the heart of course. However, if anything, Kotai knew zombie's were weak to attacks to the brain, usually this was depicted in movies but he decided to trust it for now. The moment his aim was true he pulled the trigger, a bullet exploding from the barrel as it spun towards one of the zombies. Blood splattered along the alley as the bullet ripped through the zombies head, piercing into a second one's head before it stopped. Kotai gave a smirk of achievement before drawing his Katana. He lunged forward, slicing through two of the zombies before jumping over them, hearing a girl yell towards him. He turned, seeing a girl with long black hair running, a large monster chasing after her, she screamed for him to run and he just smirked. He spun, slicing through the few zombies that surrounded him. With that done he fixed his gloves, dashing towards the girl and the monster. In an instant he flipped forward, pushing off her shoulder lightly before spinning and gripping the Mutant by the head, the gunpowder on his glove ignited, causing a large explosion to ripple from his hand and into the air, launching him off the Mutant, spinning he landed on his feet before looking up at the beast. He saw the mutant just shrug the attack off and frowned, rushing forward as he drew his Katana from it's sheath.

He swung downwards, his blade glinting as it arched through the air, the moment it was about to touch the beast it bounced backwards, flinging his arm upwards alongside his blade. With a grunt he rolled with the flip, launching his body into the air as he spun, using the momentum to slash downwards, getting a small cut off the beast. With that done he spun around the monster, dancing out of it's reach as he stopped near where the girl was last. This beast was such a pain in the a**, why wouldn't it just die? With that thought he gripped his hand, his arms flexing as he did so, muscles rippling with each action he made. He was getting angry, anger was always a bad thing during combat, that was drilled into his head by his master. It was something he would never forget, no matter what happened he would always remember the things his master taught him before he died. Never back down, never falter, never doubt, always move forward, always strike first. With that thought in mind he lunged forward, tapping the beast in the throat with his glove, an explosion ripping through flesh as he did so. He spun, dancing around the beast once again, his blade slicing shallowly through the monsters tough skin, his arms were killing him from the pressure he had to exert just to nick it.

Ningishzida

Demonic Gatekeeper

DevilliciousPea

Mewling Kitten

9,300 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Tue May 29, 2012 2:16 pm
♥  
PostPosted: Tue May 29, 2012 6:31 pm
♥