A guild for Guild Crew and Captains 

Tags: Guilds, Captains, Crew, Chat, Roleplaying 

Reply Guild Owners Association
Discussion Post: Interest?

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Would you be interested in a discussion post series?
  Sure, I'd participate.
  No, too much work.
  Maybe, but... [reply to explain]
View Results

Kybia

PostPosted: Tue May 29, 2012 12:37 pm
Hey guys. I'm a new member and while this is an awesome idea for a guild, not much actually seems to be here. So, considering everyone here is an owner or crew of a guild, I thought we might want to run discussion posts.

The idea is simple, once a week or so someone posts a specific discussion question that would be related to running guilds. We could discuss potential topics here or ask different members to be in charge of a specific week or chose one person to do it all. If the crew would prefer, maybe they might want to run it. Then, people discuss. They share experiences or solutions they have found, maybe bring up solutions that ended up failing or variations to the problem. In the end, we have a thread full of help about one particular topic anyone can access.

The advantages?
> If more people are active, your advertising of guilds will be seen by more people.
> You get to share your knowledge and experience.
> A question or problem you're having difficulty with can be one of the topics.
> Multiple solutions or answers can be discussed - there is no one right way.  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 02, 2012 11:59 pm
Ah come on guys. Part of what makes a guild like this awesome is the contribution and experience of its members. You know you want to say yes - who knows what we might end up discussing?  

Kybia

Guild Owners Association

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff