Welcome to Gaia! ::

The missing chapters

Back to Guilds

an Rp guild for stories that are unfinished. 

Tags: Pure_T0rture, love, Roleplay, romance, fantasy 

Reply A War on Romance{dead}
Dreamwood Manor {Fernandina Beach, Florida} Goto Page: 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Tue May 29, 2012 7:40 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

The summer home of Chrisoto Ram and his family. It's currently Chrisoto's home ever since... the Incident.

"Situated on petite Amelia Island, Fernandina Beach is historical, charming and... well, practically postcard perfect from its historic downtown to its beautiful parks and beaches. It's certainly a place where you'll want to spend more than just a day or two, because there seems to be no end to the surprises in this small town."

http://goflorida.about.com/od/planningyourtrip/tp/Small-Towns.htm

PostPosted: Tue May 29, 2012 8:13 pm
Chrisoto
User Image

Chrisoto walked into his empty living room with a mug of coffee in his hand. He looked troubled, even after all these years he was still grieving over his wife and his daughter, and his missing son. The horror in Erik's eyes still haunted him. He took a shaky breath and sat down, staring at the steam coming from his coffee. Chaos had always warned him about this, he always said how having a relationship with humans would end up horribly. Chaos. He'd always been there for him, and what did he do in return? Give him a reason to wear a mask.
Chrisoto sighed and sipped his coffee. He'd have to find him again soon, Chaos, maybe he knew where Erik was. Poor Erik, he must be depressed beyond anything now. If only he had taken him out of school when he began getting letters from the principal over his change in attitude, if only he had payed more attention.
He shook his head. No, if he had than his son would've faced his wife's same fate. Then there was Lizanna, and he hadn't heard from her in quite a while. He prayed she didn't die, he prayed everyday.

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Tue May 29, 2012 8:40 pm
Erik Ram
User Image

Many hours had passed, around seven. It was midnight now and Chrisoto had fallen asleep on the couch with the fire in the fireplace crackling in front of him. A black car had pulled up in the driveway that woke him up. He got up and looked out the window next to the large door, thinking maybe it was just another salesman of some sort. He caught his breath when he saw his now long-haired son climb out of the car. "Erik..." he breathed and quickly opened the door, running out to see if it wasn't just another illusion. "Erik!" he cried out, feeling tears fall from his cheeks. "Oh Erik! You're alive!" he cried and hugged his son.

Erik smiled softly as he heard his name called out and looked at his father. "Hello father." he said and embraced the hug. "It's so good to see you after all these years." he said and looked at his father's crying face.

"Yes," Chrisoto sniffed, reluctantly letting go of his son to take his glasses off and wipe his eyes. "You... You must be starving." he said, trying to choke back more sobs of joy. He stepped to the side. "Come in, come in. I'll make you something to eat."

PostPosted: Tue May 29, 2012 9:21 pm
User Image

Arwen coughed uncontrollably from behind Erik, cursing herself. Stupid Florida, always got her sick... Inspecting her hand, Arwen was shocked to find blood spattered on her palm, a sign of her worsening condition. Before she could disappear into the shadows, Arwen was launched into another harsh coughing fit.

Mayah Playah
Vice Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Tue May 29, 2012 9:23 pm
Erik glanced to the side briefly then looked at his father with a warm smile. "You go in first, I have to get something real quick." When his father left he turned around with an unamused expression on his face. "You persistent child." he murmured with a shake of his head.  
PostPosted: Tue May 29, 2012 9:41 pm
Hiding her blood-covered hand behind her back, Arwen scowled up at him. "I'm not a child! I'm almost eighteen!"  

Mayah Playah
Vice Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Tue May 29, 2012 10:46 pm
"Don't bother hiding your hand." Erik said plainly. "Your coughing gave it away."  
PostPosted: Tue May 29, 2012 10:54 pm
Turning up her nose, Arwen rolled her eyes. "My dress is white. I don't want to mess it up more than you already did."  

Mayah Playah
Vice Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Tue May 29, 2012 11:01 pm
"I'm not the one coughing up blood." he answered back casually. Yes, he knew. The sound of her cough easily gave that away. "Stay outside if you want. Perhaps it would be nice for you to be in such a cold weather. Your mood can relate." He turned around and strode into his house where his happy father awaited.  
PostPosted: Tue May 29, 2012 11:15 pm
Striding in behind him, Arwen crossed her arms and leaned on the inner wall of the house. "Thanks, Mr. Ram, you are the picture of hospitality. Noticing Chrisoto, she flicked on the Morozov charm and curtsied low, coming up with a gracious, sweet smile. "Mr. Rammington, an honor to meet you. My mother, Lady Foster, told me about you. I find her descriptions of your grandeur and decor mediocre compared to reality."  

Mayah Playah
Vice Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Tue May 29, 2012 11:45 pm
Chrisoto handed his son some coffee when he noticed the other girl. "Oh, I'm sorry I didn't know we had any company." he said and smiled at her. "Please, Mr. Rammington is my business name. Here I'm just Chrisoto Ram. Call me Chrisoto." he said and motioned for her to come in when Erik did.  
PostPosted: Wed May 30, 2012 12:00 am
She shook her head apologetically, walking in. "I apologize, sir, but my father taught me to treat every adult with respect and use honorifics as much as possible." As soon as she felt the warmth of the house, her body shook with heavy, wet, painful coughs. By the time they finished, she was kneeling on the floor, her handkerchief and hands covered in blood.  

Mayah Playah
Vice Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Wed May 30, 2012 2:36 pm
He tilted his head in thought. "Well, you'd be dishonoring me if you didn't do as I requested, wouldn't you?" he smiled before turning around. He took a few steps before the coughs made him stop and turn around. "My God, are you okay?" he asked and kneeled down to help her when he heard Erik cough himself.

"I'm sure you can take care of her later, father." Erik said with his arms crossed and his body leaning against the door frame, a soft wind blowing through his long black hair. "I've many things I want to talk to you about." he said.

"Huh? But..."

"A simple tap of that light powers of yours will fix her in no time. She's all the time in the world." Erik said casually, not bothering to glance at Arwen. It was her own fault for this. She didn't have to follow him, and now she was paying for her recklessness.

Chrisoto stood up and faced his son. "Erik... You know that...?"

Erik smiled. "I've met Chaos - or should I call him Uncle? - I know what you are, Mr. Embodiment of Light." With that he turned around and walked inside.  
PostPosted: Wed May 30, 2012 11:09 pm
Sighing, Arwen shrank into a corner whenhe phone vibrated, signaling a call. "Hello, Ben..."
"Did you ask him yet?"
"No."
"Why not? Arwen, you're running out of time!"
"You think I don't know that? The blood has appeared already."
Ben sighed impatiently. "You should have never given me your health. I could have simply remained half human, but no, you couldn't let me!"
"You're my little brother! Was I supposed to let you-"
"Die? I wouldn't have. But unless you get yourself healed soon, you will. I'm human now, with full health. You should have never allowed the magic to run into you, transferring your health. We should suffer together, as a family! Now, Mom's coming, I should go...I love you, Arwen."
"I love you too," she murmured, putting the phone away. God, she needed to have herself fixed by Chrisoto quickly, or she'd die...and soon.

Mayah Playah
Vice Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Thu May 31, 2012 7:14 pm
By the time Arwen had finished her call, Chrisoto was standing in front of the couch, folding up the spare blanket and pillow he's been using the past month. "Umm, just make yourselves at home. We've got plenty of rooms." he smiled at the two, although he had some concern for Arwen.

"Don't worry, I'll probably stay only the night." Erik said, leaning against the fireplace as he had done earlier with the doorframe, only the flames cast dancing shadows on his face.

"What?" Chrisoto blinked and frowned instantly. "Just the night? Surely you could stay longer! What's the rush?"

Erik just stayed in his calm demeanor, his emerald eyes twin mirrors of the fire. "I've... plans."  
A War on Romance{dead}

Goto Page: 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff