Welcome to Gaia! ::

The missing chapters

Back to Guilds

an Rp guild for stories that are unfinished. 

Tags: Pure_T0rture, love, Roleplay, romance, fantasy 

Reply A War on Romance{dead}
Castletop Manor {Painswick, England} Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 48 49 50 51 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Mayah Playah
Vice Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Mon Sep 30, 2013 10:58 pm
Pure T0rture

Awesome nerd

Smiling up at him, the young woman rubbed his chest lightly with her hand and breathed slowly. "I missed you too, darling," she whispered, reaching up to tuck his hair behind his ear. "Can... Can you shift your eyes back to silver, just for a moment? I missed them so much..."

The teen kicked his feet and beat at his stepfather's back. "Hey! Put me down, you huge jerk!" he yelled, tantruming like a child.

PostPosted: Tue Oct 01, 2013 7:35 am
Awesome nerd

Mayah Playah

the young girl smiled, slowly pulling down her shawl. "I'm Cybil Darke. Am I too late to congratulate my brother on his wedding?" She murmured softly, tilting her head to the side, she wondered to herself if he would even make the connection that she meant Roy.

Pure T0rture
Captain

Colorful Fairy

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Tue Oct 01, 2013 12:05 pm
Pure T0rture

Mayah Playah

Damian smiled gently as his entire being shifted. He got a few inches taller, his hair darkened to silver, his skin grew a nice tan, and his lavender eyes transformed into their proud silver. "Better?" he asked.

"You'll only make things worse, kid." Armageddon growled and turned quickly so that Ben's head could hit the door frame. "Whoops." he snickered.

"Darke? No, I'm afraid i don't know anyone of that surname that recently married." Bennacio said with a shake of his head. "The only marriage that has happened here is between King En and Queen Lynx, but neither of them have siblings that I'm aware of, or the surname Darke."

PostPosted: Tue Oct 01, 2013 12:25 pm
Pure T0rture

Awesome nerd

Tears pricked at her eyes as he transformed before her very eyes, and the young woman nodded happily. "So much better," she breathed, pressing her lips to his once more. "I missed you so much, Damian," whispered the woman against her husband's lips.

"YOU DID THAT ON PURPOSE!" barked the teen, flailing his fists, angrier than before.

Mayah Playah
Vice Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100

Pure T0rture
Captain

Colorful Fairy

PostPosted: Tue Oct 01, 2013 2:02 pm
Awesome nerd

Mayah Playah

"ah... he wouldn't. i kept my surname after Chaos adopted me." she chuckled lightly. "i believe he goes by Roy? but, i can wait to see him. i'm actually here to see his wife." she grinned, blue eyes aglow.

PostPosted: Tue Oct 01, 2013 6:30 pm
Pure T0rture

Mayah Playah

"I missed you, too." Damian said while nuzzling the side of her head. "You can't imagine how many times I've dreamt of this moment." He opened his silver eyes a fraction and smiled softly at the sight of the jewelry around her neck. "Hey, you kept my Christmas gift." he chuckled softly.

"I don't know what you're talkin' about, kid." the demon replied casually, not seeming to notice the hits.

"Roy?" the knight echoed and raised an eyebrow in surprise as he recognized the king's alias. "You're related to the king? But that's impossible, King's En's father was the late King Levi, not this... Chaos." Bennacio said and rubbed his forehead as he tried to make sense of the princess' arrival.

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150

Mayah Playah
Vice Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Tue Oct 01, 2013 6:38 pm
Pure T0rture

Awesome nerd

Myka nodded and smiled, her fingers trailing down to his chest. "Of course I did," she replied, stroking his chest with her thumb. "It the last thing you ever gave me."

"I hate you."

PostPosted: Tue Oct 01, 2013 6:47 pm
Awesome nerd

Mayah Playah

"and yet chaos claimed Roy as his heir. which means he should be the next embodiment of darkness by now..." she mumbled softly, fidgeting with the crystal ball she always carried.

Pure T0rture
Captain

Colorful Fairy

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Tue Oct 01, 2013 8:06 pm
Pure T0rture

Mayah Playah

"For now." Damian corrected while kissing her temple. "I'll shower you in presents anytime I can. It'll be so easy disguised as a king." he laughed lightly.

"You ain't the world's greatest son yourself, kid."

"Ah yes, I remember that." Bennacio murmured as he recalled the king going mad when the darkness consumed him. "Because of that curse Lord Armageddon and Lady Myka have been forced into marriage." He looked back at the girl he regarded as a princess. "You said you were here to seek an audience with Queen Lynx?"

PostPosted: Tue Oct 01, 2013 8:16 pm
Pure T0rture

Awesome nerd

"Presents? Oh Damian, the only gift I would ever need from you is just being in your arms," she said, leaning into his kiss and sighing contentedly. "You are all I want."

Benjamin grunted and tried to force himself off again, only to fail once more. "And you aren't the world's greatest dad, either, old man."

Mayah Playah
Vice Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100

Pure T0rture
Captain

Colorful Fairy

PostPosted: Tue Oct 01, 2013 8:25 pm
Awesome nerd

Mayah Playah

nodding, the girl smiled. "yes please. it's... rather important." she murmured, glancing to the door that led to the queen's room. she already knew what was going on in there. she just had to get that knight back in the room so he could stop it.

PostPosted: Tue Oct 01, 2013 8:38 pm
Pure T0rture

Mayah Playah

"Really? Then maybe I should shift into an octopus so I have so many tentacles to hug you with~" Damian cooed while rubbing his cheek against hers affectionately, a tentacle popping out of nowhere to pat her back.

"Gee, looks like my dreams are shattered then." the demon muttered sarcastically. He looked over his shoulder and smirked at the boy. "What? Already outta steam, kid?"

"Of course, Your Majesty, it shouldn't take us too long." Bennacio nodded and began striding up the stairs. Within three minutes they were back in front of the queen's chambers. Given a master key, the knight unlocked the door and swung it open. "My apologies for the intrusion, My Liege, but-" He froze and gawked at the horrid scene.

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150

Mayah Playah
Vice Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Tue Oct 01, 2013 8:47 pm
Pure T0rture

Awesome nerd

She squeaked at the tentacle, arching against him and giggling. "Oh, you!" she gushed, smacking his shoulder lightly. "I swear, you're impossible~"

Ben slumped against his stepfather's back, cheeks red and hot from all the exercise. "Give me a minute, I'll be back in fighting mode in no time," he grumbled, kicking his feet once.

PostPosted: Tue Oct 01, 2013 9:15 pm
Awesome nerd

Mayah Playah

blinking when he called her majesty, cybil froze for a moment before remembering what she was here to do. She had to keep this scandal from getting out, it would only cause more problems if she didn't.

The duo had been lip locked and half nude when he entered the room, their shirts on the floor and their hands roaming. Lynx was the first to notice the knight in the doorway, her body tensing up the cue that something was wrong as her first knight slowly pulled himself off her neck to look at who had interrupted them.
"Well, this is awkward...." He drawled, grabbing Lynx's shirt for her as he stood up.

Pure T0rture
Captain

Colorful Fairy

Mayah Playah
Vice Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Wed Oct 02, 2013 12:19 am
Awesome nerd