Welcome to Gaia! ::

The missing chapters

Back to Guilds

an Rp guild for stories that are unfinished. 

Tags: Pure_T0rture, love, Roleplay, romance, fantasy 

Reply A War on Romance{dead}
Castletop Manor {Painswick, England} Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 48 49 50 51

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Wed Oct 02, 2013 4:14 pm
Pure T0rture

Mayah Playah

"Don't fight it~!" Damian chimed as another tentacle sprouted from his back and added to the embrace.

"Fighting? Is that what you call it?" Armageddon barked with laughter as he began descending the long staircase.

Bennacio stood there in utter disbelief and horror. The queen... and her knight... on the bed... meant for the king... That's it! That's it!! He had had it! He was done trying to be nice to such a rude and childish queen, especially when she dared to dishonor her husband on the very same day! Deeply angered, Bennacio stomped up to the bed and yanked the knight off the queen with surprising strength. "You two are nothing but pampered children! None of you know how to behave! I've visited warrior kingdoms and I've seen slaves with more manners then you dishonorable hellions!" Bennacio pushed the knight to the end of the bed, liquid fire in his eyes. "I could have you stripped of your title and exile you from this kingdom, had I the lack of temper like your queen!" Bennacio yelled at the knight before directing his fury to Lynx herself. "Has it not occurred to any of you that there are thousands of people looking up to you for guidance? And you dare defile their hopes and dreams with... adultery?! Are you unaware what calamities there would be if word of this spread? You would be dethroned! The way the Sirens dislike you, there would undoubtedly be a demand for an execution!"

PostPosted: Wed Oct 02, 2013 5:18 pm
Awesome nerd

Mayah Playah

sighing, the queen stood and stepped out onto the balcony, a dark look on her face. "i know..." she murmured, closing the door behind her.
"okay, i think we need a few things cleared up here. one, she's in a loveless marriage. two, we've been in love for years. and three, it's not like i can get her pregnant or anything so why don't you back off a bit?" the knight growled, crossing his arms. "she's already got enough issues on her plate trying to figure out how to get an heir on the throne with her condition, she doesn't need people yelling at her!"

Pure T0rture
Captain

Colorful Fairy

Mayah Playah
Vice Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Wed Oct 02, 2013 6:21 pm
Pure T0rture

Awesome nerd

"Damian, stooop!" she cried, waving her hands at him. "Someone's going to seee!"

"Hey! Shut up, old freak!" he shot back, gritting his teeth.

PostPosted: Wed Oct 02, 2013 6:31 pm
Pure T0rture

Mayah Playah

"Shh, shh, shh. Accept it." the shape-shifter whispered until the sound of distant quarrels reached his ears. Damian tensed up and immediately shifted right back into Roy. It was as he removed his arms from the woman he loved that Armageddon entered the kitchen with Ben over his shoulder.
"Ya lied to me, kid." the demon growled at Myka while unceremoniously dropping her son on the ground. "Little twerp's just a feisty hothead."

"You've no room to come to her aid!" Bennacio yelled at glared fiercely at the knight. "If you wanted to ease her mind then there were countless things that would have done the job, but to threaten her very way of life!?" He took a moment to recompose himself then went back to the doorway. "You've a visitor, Your Majesty." he said, hissing the queen's title, for he could not see her as someone that should hold such dignity and authority at the moment. He motioned towards Cybil. "This is Cybil Darke. She claims to be the sister if King En."

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150

Mayah Playah
Vice Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Wed Oct 02, 2013 6:36 pm
Pure T0rture

Awesome nerd

She let out a small cry as he was suddenly ripped from her, shifting back into Roy as their son was dropped. "Benjamin!" she gasped, reaching down to touch his head, only to be swatted away.
"She didn't lie. She was just misinformed," grunted Ben as he stood up. "And YOU are a terrible person."

PostPosted: Wed Oct 02, 2013 6:41 pm
Awesome nerd

Mayah Playah

Turning, Lynx gave a tiny nod and rubbed her eyes dry before she came back into the room, sitting on the bed. "okay..."
"actually, this is something i need to say to all three of you." Cybil murmured softly as she entered the room, closing the door behind her. "the three of you seem to have gotten off on the wrong foot. and that will not be good for your kingdom." she muttered softly, setting her crystal gently down before turning back to them. "firstly, i believe Lyntryx here needs to clear the air and explain to her husband's knight why she reacted so coldly towards him earlier. and then perhaps an apology?"

Pure T0rture
Captain

Colorful Fairy

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Wed Oct 02, 2013 7:32 pm
Pure T0rture

Mayah Playah

"BEEEEN!" Damian cried and cradled his son's head in his arms, his eyes large, shiny black dots with tears streaming out of them. "You poor boy! What if you got brain damage?!" he sobbed while shaking his son side-to-side. He suddenly glared at the demon, who quirked an eyebrow in return. "You terrible, heartless person!" he yelled and pointed accusingly at him.
Armageddon reached and pinched Damian's index finger, moving it backward until the king yelped. "Ain't gonna change a thing, kid." he sneered then released the man's hand.

Bennacio looked away from Cybil when she was done then looked at Lynx expectantly, curious about what she was talking about.

PostPosted: Wed Oct 02, 2013 7:36 pm
Pure T0rture

Awesome nerd

Myka growled and reached out for her son's ear, yanking him from his father's arms and pulling him down to her level. "I swear, boy, you better respect your stepfather, or so help me, I will ground you so hard, you'll forget the sky is blue," she threatened. "He's already a pain int he a**. Don't make him worse."
Ben winced at the treatment, nodding to his mother. "Yes ma'am..."
Releasing him, Myka turned to her two husbands and clasped her hands to her chest, smiling sweetly. "Now then! Who's hungry?"

Mayah Playah
Vice Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100

Pure T0rture
Captain

Colorful Fairy

PostPosted: Wed Oct 02, 2013 7:46 pm
Awesome nerd

Mayah Playah

Nodding, Lynx swallowed hard and turned to Bennacio. "i... i'm sorry, Bennacio... but, when you brought up your family, i honestly got a bit jealous. you see, after i lost my leg, i was told i'd never be able to have children of my own." she murmured, looking away sadly.
"which is why I've been searching through the records back at the old palace," Her knight commented, placing a hand on the young queen's shoulder. "I've been looking into ways to heal her." he sighed softly,lighting a cigarette.

PostPosted: Wed Oct 02, 2013 8:40 pm
Pure T0rture

Mayah Playah

"I'll sneak you some pudding." Damian whispered into Ben's ear before looking back at Myka. "What's for dinner?" he asked brightly.
Armageddon, however, just fixed her with that annoyed look of his. "I ain't eatin' anything you're making, kid." he said, remembering very well what she said about her and food.
"You're just jealous because she cooks better than you." Damian muttered smugly.
The demon looked sharply at him. "The Hell did you say, kid?" he demanded and stomped over to him. "I can cook way better than her! I'll have you know she nearly cried over how good my cooking was!"
Damian's eyebrow twitched. "You think you're a prodigy because she didn't get food poisoning?! I could cook a way better dish than you!"
"That a challenge?!"
"Barbeque to the death!"
Electricity shot out of both men's eyes whenever they made eye contact, and they both wrapped aprons around their bodies and folded their sleeves up while maintaining that eye contact. Mentally threatening and trash talking each other, the men stormed off in opposite directions and began cooking furiously.

Bennacio hesitated at Lynx's apology then relaxed. "Yes, I remember looking through yours and His Majesty's medical records. I should apologize myself, Milady, I've been snappy because of how long it's been since I saw my family." he murmured with a small bow. He had only been around his daughter for a week when he was called back to duty, and his wife watched him go with anguish and sadness. He didn't want to leave them, but he couldn't bring them into the castle, and he wanted to protect the kingdom they lived in.

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150

Mayah Playah
Vice Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Wed Oct 02, 2013 8:47 pm
Pure T0rture

Awesome nerd

Myka sighed and set her hand on her cheek, shaking her head at the men. "Oh dear," she breathed, pursing her lips. "This can't possibly end well."
"Hey, free food, don't fight it," said her son, sitting on a chair and watching the men work.
Disliking that she'd been put out of cooking, Myka reached into the fridge and pulled out a small bowl of strawberries, walking over to her son and starting to eat them. "I hope one of them gets burnt."

PostPosted: Wed Oct 02, 2013 8:56 pm
Awesome nerd

Mayah Playah

"with that out of the way, we can continue. Although I have no true relations to Roy, I've always thought of him as my little brother, and this kingdom, although new to him, is still dear to his heart. And I want to protect it from what I've seen coming." The young prophetess murmured, the crystal ball back in her hands.
"And what, exactly, have you seen?" The queen murmured, turning to face the girl.
"You've seen the power the new embodiment of light has. Now see what his sins and their counterparts may do if we don't act." She frowned, an image flicker into view on the crystal.

Pure T0rture
Captain

Colorful Fairy

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Sun Oct 06, 2013 11:29 pm
Pure T0rture

Mayah Playah

Both cooking stations erupted with flames and seasonings. After sizzles and chopping sounds, the entire first floor of the manor was filled with the delicious aroma of cooked meat. Both men were furiously focused on their dishes, only turning when they wanted to trash talk the other.

Ah, yes, Erik. It was almost impossible to not know who the young embodiment was after the horrible massacre he led earlier. Bennacio moved towards Cybil to look at the crystal.

PostPosted: Sat Nov 23, 2013 9:41 am
Pure T0rture

Awesome nerd

"This is getting boring," she sighed, handing her son a strawberry. "It smells great, but I'm bored out of my mind. You think they're almost done?"
"Probably not," he sighed before eating the strawberry. "Want me to try and punch one?"
"Not unless you want to die."

""
""

Mayah Playah
Vice Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100

Pure T0rture
Captain

Colorful Fairy

PostPosted: Sat Nov 23, 2013 2:41 pm
Awesome nerd

Mayah Playah

"if we don't act soon... i'm afraid that we may very well be facing the end of the world..." Cybil sighed, her eyes going white as the crystal began to display images of sins, horsemen, embodiments, and virtues all locked in battle. "i'm asking you now, to help me prevent this from happening...." she murmured, the crystal focusing in now on the figure of Erik.

A War on Romance{dead}

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 48 49 50 51

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff