Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Age of Monsters

Back to Guilds

A guild where you can choose almost any race you want, and make your own story. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Literate, Demon, Kingdoms, Monster 

Reply The Kingdom of Kougi
||Kougi|| - Yggdrasil Fortress {Outside} [[Royal Castle]]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

mochilli

PostPosted: Thu May 31, 2012 4:08 am
User Image

Yggdrasil Fortress, named after the Norse Tree of Life, is the castle where the current ruler, Sergei Sinsora Havasupai Jovovitch, resides. Almost a city within a city, the fortress is found in the center of the capital city, Anima. It is protected by towering, impenetrable walls of magic and stone. The castle itself is located in the middle, housing the core of magic that creates the barrier around the city, protecting it from outside monsters. A ring of water surrounds the fortress, and there are only four ways to get inside. The fourth is a dangerous trek from the mountains, with the risk of blizzards and fatal cold, and across the bottomless lake, Oceanus.

r u l e s . . .

o1) As mentioned, Yggdrasil is a fortress. It is heavily guarded,
with layers of magic, and you can only pass through the three
entrance/exits that cross over the band of water surrounding it.
Unless you wish to risk cross the mountains. No intruders, and that
means no spies either.

o2) Only citizens of Kougi are allowed unless the King allows
otherwise.

PostPosted: Thu May 31, 2012 5:56 am

User Image
~Akira Of the Fallen~

[Savior][Arc Angel]
[Akira Magus Altaïr]

The sun shined brightly over the horizon of the Royal Captial City of Asgard of the Kougi Kingdom. It was the early morning and Magnus was flying around Yggdrasil in the form of his most favorite bird of prey, an eagle. Taking advantage of the eye sight of an eagle, he monitored the districts around him as he soared through the sky. For the most part, it remained the same as it had always been. In North Anima, merchants were walking into their shops awaitng for the paper to get to the door for them to hear the good and the bad news of this human defined kingdom. Shops begun to open and await customers as Magnus continued his rounds.

From the there, he moved on to the West Side of Anime where professors and students made their ways to libraries to study as well prepare for the teaching day. Doing the course of his many years of observation of the Human race, many people spend their entire life or most of their life within this district. Continuing onwards to the South side, all was quite as refugees and warriors rested while awating for the sun to fully show itself to the world.

He cawed as he had almost completed his loop as he came upon the Eastern Living Quarters of the local residents. As he made a full circle and landed onto the balcony of the fortress. He paused for a moment as he looked back over the city.

Battle Theme: Erase My Scars
Emotional Theme: Your are the Day
“Somethings you can't unsee, when I am done, your going to wish you could.”

Kunesume2

Militant Genius

mochilli

PostPosted: Tue Jun 05, 2012 4:04 am
User ImagexxxUser ImagexxxUser ImagexxxUser Image

User Image User Image

a l l i a n c e:: k o u g i
r a n k:: k i n g c a n d i d a t e

Raindrops on r o s e s and girls in white dresses
It's sleeping with the r o a c h e s and taking best guesses

xxxSergei had been lazing about in the sun on the balcony since the sun had not yet come up. Now the bright eye of fire was slowly rising up on the horizon, rousing the dark-skinned human to stir slightly. He had found that many never thought of searching for him here, and he was once again shirking the paperwork duties that came with being king and choosing to waste the day away in the warm sun. A cry of a bird of prey caught his attention and he glanced, upside down, at the eagle that landed not too far off from Sergei's hiding place. A smile touched his lips.

"Seen anything new around here, Akira?" The young king called out to his favorite companion with lazy cheerfulness. At least the captain of the royal guard was one of the few whom Sergei didn't mind berating him about his apparent lack of royal responsibilities. "It seems like nothing changes around here, don't you think?" He hummed, a thoughtful sound, neither happy nor sad, but one of innocent curiosity.

Cylenne and Luke, his two blood demons, were silent today. Possibly resting, possibly sulking. When they decided things like that, Sergei had no idea of knowing. Perhaps he should talk to them soon, bring them out so they could dull their hunger for a good match by letting them spar against each other.

So shed off the s h e e t s and before all the stains
And a few more of your l e a s t favorite things

OutOfCreativity: Urgle, sorry for the late post. I was meaning to do so earlier, but I got caught up in exams.

PostPosted: Tue Jun 05, 2012 8:31 pm

User Image
~Akira Of the Fallen~

[Savior][Arc Angel]
[Akira Magus Altaïr]

The Eagle looked to Serget as in the form of a bright light, it morphed into Magus. "Everything as it should be, My King." He said as he took noticed his Kings hidding spot. "Straying away from your duties once more, I see." He said as he leaned against the railing of the balcony, looking over the districts of Anima. "If your looking to move about, just let me know when you are ready." Akira laughed.

Battle Theme: Erase My Scars
Emotional Theme: Your are the Day

Kunesume2

Militant Genius

StealthNeko

Hilarious Lunatic

8,000 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Profitable 100
PostPosted: Mon Jun 11, 2012 2:26 pm
"When all is lost, the light of my hope will shine..."

User Image
Caligon Ryzer: Shinesi Na Knight

Caligon woke up in the usual place: A roof top of one of the closest houses to the castle. He jumped off, and used his power to slow his descent. He walked by some of the early risers and was greeted cordially by them. Even though this had happened for two whole years now, he was never quite used to it. As he looked to the sky for the rising of the sun, he caught a glimpse of an eagle high in the sky. "Does he ever, sleep?" Caligon muttered as he used his power once more, but to fly to where ever the captain of the guards was heading. To his surprise he found the king as well. "G-good morning, Your Majesty!" The young knight said in an official tone. He even kneeled in midair before floating to Akira's side. "And good morning to you as well, Captain."

"Because I am the champion of Kougi's will!"

PostPosted: Fri Jun 15, 2012 1:40 am
[[Will post soon, swamped with work. So probably wont be able to post till Saturday Night. Or Sunday morning in a since. I get off at 1 am, so it would be Sunday technically.]]  

Kunesume2

Militant Genius

mochilli

PostPosted: Sat Jun 16, 2012 12:45 am

User Image User Image

a l l i a n c e:: k o u g i
r a n k:: k i n g c a n d i d a t e

Raindrops on r o s e s and girls in white dresses
It's sleeping with the r o a c h e s and taking best guesses

xxx"Everything as it should be, My King." Sergei smiled. "That's good." He stretched out, sighing in contentment. "Straying away from your duties once more, I see." "I'd prefer the term 'taking a short break'." He replied easily, his lips curling up into a small smile. "If your looking to move about, just let me know when you are ready." "Making sure I don't 'stray away' any further?" He teased.

"G-good morning, Your Majesty!"

Ahh, who was it now? "Morning, Caligon!" Sergei smiled at the Shinesi Na knight lazily. "Such a nice morning isn't-" His words were cut off abruptly as he felt something strange. The silent ripple of an old magic, causing him to stop and use his hand to support himself as he suddenly felt very dizzy. He pressed a palm to his forehead, wondering what just happened. 'Sergei, it came from the direction of the old capital.' Luke's voice informed him. Sergei quickly dropped down from his section of the roof.

"Both of you come with me." He spoke sharply, crossing over to the edge of the roof, drawing his knife as he did so. He slid the blade down his palm, and the blood formed a seal; a flash of red and in place of the seal stood Cylenne. She unfurled her wings quickly. "We're going to the old capital." Without warning, he leapt off the roof, and Cylenne dove after him. Her claws gripped his arms, and then they were headed towards Animus.

[[Exit to Animus, Old Capital]]

So shed off the s h e e t s and before all the stains
And a few more of your l e a s t favorite things

OutOfCreativity: [/gasping for breath] I liveeeeeee =O= Sorry I didn't post; been wading through the last week of school.

PostPosted: Sun Jun 17, 2012 6:46 pm

User Image
~Akira Of the Fallen~

[Savior][Arc Angel]
[Akira Magus Altaïr]

Magus nodded as he transformed into a lightning dragon, taking Ryzer and taking to the air towards his destination.

Kunesume2

Militant Genius

StealthNeko

Hilarious Lunatic

8,000 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Profitable 100
PostPosted: Sun Jun 17, 2012 7:07 pm
"When all is lost, the light of my hope will shine..."

User Image
Caligon Ryzer: Shinesi Na Knight

Caligon looked curiously as the King's demeanor changed. He was about to fly off behind him when Akira picked him up. "Wait wha-?" And the next thing he knew he was flying through the sky.

"Because I am the champion of Kougi's will!"

The Kingdom of Kougi

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff