Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply Character Profiles
Extraterrestial ~ Profiles

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Evoblack

Heart Consumer

PostPosted: Thu May 31, 2012 3:43 pm
____єץtгคtєггєรtเคl____
An original RP created by Evoblack

User Image

Literacy Level : Any
Genre : Romance, Sci-Fi, & Action
Inspired by : ET by Katy Perry

All ideas are originally created by Evoblack.
Do not steal them.

In character xxxxxxxxxx Skeleton&Profiles

± : . : ± : . : ± : . :±

The Skeleton

[align=right][size=16][color=postingcolor]ROLE[/color][/align][/size]
[align=center] Picture of your character goes here please! MUST BE REAL[/align]
[extra links of character, if you have more pictures. ^^]

[size=16]☆- - - the b a s i c s[/size]

[list][list][list][list]
[size=11]☆name - - - [color=postingcolor][full (real alien) name][/color][/size]

[size=11]☆nickname - - - [color=postingcolor][any (human fake--for aliens) nickname(s)][/color][/size]

[size=11]☆age- - - [color=postingcolor][spell it out][/color][/size]

[size=11]☆gender- - - [color=postingcolor][m/f][/color][/size]

[size=11]☆preference- - - [color=postingcolor][sexuality][/color][/size]

[size=11]☆theme- - - [color=postingcolor][theme song][/color][/size]

[size=11]☆birthday- - - [color=postingcolor][mmmddyyy][/color][/size]
[/list][/list][/list][/list]

[align=center]Icons maybe resembling your character, if nothing then delete this[/align]

[size=16]☆- - - the i d e n t i t y[/size]

[list][list][list][list]
[size=11]☆personality- - - [color=postingcolor][same as below][/color][/size]

[size=11]☆biography- - - [color=postingcolor][at least two paragraphs-“unknown” isn’t acceptable][/color][/size]

[size=11]☆likes- - - [color=postingcolor][paragraph form or list][/color][/size]

[size=11]☆dislikes- - - [color=postingcolor][x][/color][/size]

[size=11]☆height- - - [color=postingcolor][x][/color][/size]

[size=11]☆weight- - - [color=postingcolor][x][/color][/size]

[size=16]☆- - - the h e r o i n e/ h e r o[/size]

[list][list][list][list]
[size=11]☆my love interest- - - [color=postingcolor][possible love interest?][/color][/size]

[size=11]☆the puppeteer - - [color=postingcolor][your gaian username][/color][/size]

PostPosted: Thu May 31, 2012 3:46 pm
Male Alien  

Evoblack

Heart Consumer

Evoblack

Heart Consumer

PostPosted: Thu May 31, 2012 3:47 pm
Female Alien

User Image

☆- - - the b a s i c s

☆name - - - Elilha Larez den Cer

☆nickname - - - Ellie Layla Smith

☆age- - - Forty Ceresian years (twenty Earth years)

☆gender- - - Female

☆preference- - - The male species

☆theme- - - Starless Night - Olivia Lufkin

☆birthday- - - February 6, 1992

User ImageUser ImageUser Image

☆- - - the i d e n t i t y

☆personality- - - Ceresians are known to be among one of the most extremely intelligent races in Hadea's Path. Elilha is no exception to her race. From a young age, Elilha showed proficient skill and interest in Ceresian puzzles, reading, researching, and learning about the world around her. As she grew older, Elilha's curiosity for the world around her only expanded its boundaries. Quickly did she begin to dream about what lay beyond Hadea's Path. In her free time, Elilha delved into books and research, studying about the other planets known to be in Hadea's Path and in the adjacent galaxies to the Path.

Usually, Elilha is quiet, shy, and sweet. On Ceres, she has many close friends despite her timidity. Elilha is respectful of and polite to those around her. She enjoys spending her time being with her friends, reading, solving puzzles, researching, and learning.

☆biography- - - On the sixth day in the billionth year of Charon was conceived a Ceresian youngling who was given the name Elilha. Her parents were of average income, so they could not afford everything that their child desired. Elilha's parents were scientists for the Ceresian government's science department. It was their job to make new an innovative discoveries. Unfortunately, they were paid a meager wage for the work they did. When she was twenty Ceresian years (ten Earth years), Elilha's parents perished while exploring the dead cold of the planet's south pole. From her parents, Elilha had quickly learned the value of hard work. Though she was young, Elilha was able to get a job and excel in her education simultaneously. Soon, she made herself a prominent presence in both her workplace and her school. She was offered a job by the same program that her parents had worked for. Elilha declined the offered position and kept studying.

Meanwhile, a secret desire, which had blossomed at a much earlier age, had kept her dreaming. Her parents were excited to see if there was potential life in the south pole of Ceres. That was the reason they had gone there. Their notion had sparked the idea that maybe, somewhere out in the universe, there was life on another planet. At twenty-three Ceresian years (14-15 Earth years), Elilha completed her education and applied for a government position. The position she applied for was space researcher. The Ceresian government kept in consideration Elilha's past education and proven motivation. Instead, they offered her a well-paying position as a space explorer. It was a pleasant, yet welcome, surprise to Elilha, and she immediately accepted the offered job.

For seventeen Ceresian years, Elilha researched and trained for the Ceresian government. It was not until very recently that a new planet outside of Hadea's Path was discovered. The planet was encompassed in another galaxy that appeared white against the rest of the black universe. The planet was dubbed "Terra" and was startling shades of rich blue and green. Elilha helped the government to send out probes, in the form of thin saucers, to investigate the beautiful planet. Images and recordings of strange beings flashed before her eyes. Elilha was fascinated by what she saw. Their main language, English, was deciphered, practiced, and written down in Ceresian glyphs. Their culture was analyzed and learned. Soon, enough information was collected that space explorers would be able to visit the planet. Elilha and a fellow colleague were both appointed for the project. Of course, research dictated that anything strange was not acceptable to the Terrans. They were given many supplies, prominently among which was an appearance generator. This would help Elilha and her colleague appear as Terrans.

With that, they were trained more, packed onto their ship, and went off to intimately research Earth. When they arrived, they quietly established themselves under the radar under the guise of human beings. The documents they were issued by their government have allowed them to easily establish themselves. Currently, their residence is in the small town of Ollewak, Kansas. Elilha and her colleague attend Ollewak Town University in order to both closely study human culture and to study actual physical human interaction.

☆likes- - - Reading, researching, learning about Earth, Earthian sweets, summer, heat, and nature.

☆dislikes- - - Winter, cold, Ceresian status, some Ceresian foods, and solitude.

☆height- - - 5"11

☆weight- - - 135 lbs.

☆other- - - Elilha has a secret craving for sweet things.

☆- - - the h e r o i n e/ h e r o

☆my love interest- - - The Male Student

☆the puppeteer - - Evoblack

PostPosted: Thu May 31, 2012 3:48 pm
Male Student

User Image

☆- - - the b a s i c s

☆name - - - Riley Xavier Newsome

☆nickname - - - Lee or Xa (pronounciation:Zai)

☆age- - - Twenty

☆gender- - - Male

☆preference- - - Females

☆theme- - - Mrs.Cold -Kings of Convenience

☆birthday- - - April 17, 1992

User ImageUser Image

☆- - - the i d e n t i t y

☆personality- - - Riley is quirky in nature, matched with a very large and creative imagination. He's a youthful and happy spirit. People simply seem to gravitate towards him, seek him for help and advice and his humble nature is always content to accept them. But he isn't just the "nice, I love life" boring character, Riley is also spontaneous and people know him for having a wicked sense of humour. He too has the right to be sarcastic and witty.

Close to none have ever witnessed Riley angry but If he was ever to be pushed to his limits he could be vicious. He rather not act in violence because that would go against his compassionate nature. If he ever had to defend someone he cared for or himself the provoker's only option would be to run. On a lighter note, Riley is, definitely, not someone to feel intimidated by and his silly nature could make anyone feel comfortable. In his presence there's never an awkward pause or silence to fear.

☆biography- - - Riley was fortunate to be raised in a happy and accepting family. His mother, father and younger brother make up his small family. The atmosphere in their household is always light and tightly nit. He was born into a wealthy household his father a doctor and his mother a famed fashion designer. His childhood began in New York and despite his parents hectic work schedules, they always made the time to spend it with him. When Riley turned seven a younger brother was introduced to the world. Riley remembered that after his brother's birth life in New York was even more fun and for the next five years, him and his family continued to live there in their elegantly designed condo. Riley was happy in New York but at the same time he was also bored with the city. The place just seemed too "adultish" for his liking. It wasn't just him who grew weary of the city, his parents too. So when he turned twelve, him and his family moved.

The town they moved into was quiet and to his mother it was charming. Riley enjoyed the quiet and slow-paced life of Ollewak. Riley continued his gradeschool education and soon enough, Riley had finished highschool with impressive marks earning several scholaships. His family and himself continued to live there and Riley decided to stay in town to study Music and English at the local Ollewak university. Two more years have passed and Riley was now 20 years old preparing to enter his third year of college.

☆likes- - - Singing and playing the guitar, reading, drawing, laughing, winter and learning.

☆dislikes- - - Coffee

☆height- - - 6"2

☆weight- - - 178 lbs.

☆- - - the h e r o i n e/ h e r o

☆my love interest- - - None yet

☆the puppeteer - - iSamjangKimchiCrackers

Evoblack

Heart Consumer

Evoblack

Heart Consumer

PostPosted: Thu May 31, 2012 3:49 pm
Female Student