Welcome to Gaia! ::

Alliance of Castonia

Back to Guilds

A small literate roleplay guild, hoping to add new members. 

Tags: small, literate, roleplaying, role, play 

Reply Alliance of Castonia
[A] Avengers

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

VairaSmythe
Captain

Friendly Poster

PostPosted: Sat Jun 02, 2012 10:59 am
Avengers

User Image

Ooc ThreadXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXProfile Index

They've all got a tale, a story - each one filled with ebbs and flows of grief, vengeance, and utter euphoria. Having loved and lost, cheated death and let karma take its toll, each individual has jumped hurdles to get where they are now. But who's to say that a single one of them is going to tell the truth? At points, they've been sinners. Retribution has struck them in waves, washing over them and eroding away at their insides. During moments of heroism, they've been saints. Receiving smiles of desperate thanks from people with just as minuscule of an existence as themselves, but in a civilian's eyes, they are hope. But all saints have a past, and all sinners have futures. To right their wrongs and erase their mistakes.

That is the objective: to have the Avengers come together and unite as a true team by digging deep enough into their pasts and cleansing them of their impurities. Nick Fury wants them invincible, and prepared to take on whatever the unknown throws at them. Along with this plan, he's also set on recruiting more members for their task force and, in turn, learning a bit about himself.

So sit back, relax, and assemble. It's going to be a bumpy ride.  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 02, 2012 11:27 am
CHARACTERS

Avenger Characters

Nick Fury - DEFAULTED
    Agent Phil Coulson ↘↘ - USERNAME
    Agent Maria Hill ↘↘ - USERNAME
    Natasha Romanoff ↘↘ Black Widow - USERNAME
    Clint Barton ↘↘ Hawkeye - USERNAME
    Tony Stark ↘↘ Iron Man - Ryu_Vampiress
    Pepper Potts ↘↘ - USERNAME
    Steve Rogers ↘↘ Captain America - USERNAME
    Bruce Banner ↘↘ The Hulk - USERNAME
    Thor ↘↘ - USERNAME
    Loki ↘↘ - USERNAME

Alternate Marvel Characters:

Peter Parker ↘↘ Spiderman - USERNAME
    Wanda Maximoff ↘↘ The Scarlet Witch - USERNAME
    Pietro Maximoff ↘↘ Quicksilver - USERNAME
    Jane Foster (Thor) ↘↘ - USERNAME
    Agent Barbara 'Bobbi' Morse ↘↘ Mockingbird - USERNAME
    Amora Incantare ↘↘ The Enchantress - USERNAME
    Susan 'Sue' Storm ↘↘ The Invisible Woman - USERNAME
    Victor Von Doom ↘↘ Doctor Doom - USERNAME
    Fenrir ↘↘ The Fenris Wolf - USERNAME

OC Characters:

First Last ↘↘ Supername - USERNAME

VairaSmythe
Captain

Friendly Poster

VairaSmythe
Captain

Friendly Poster

PostPosted: Sat Jun 02, 2012 11:40 am
S.H.I.E.L.D.
Strategic Homeland Intervention, Enforcement and Logistics Division

ALL ORDERS AND MESSAGES SENT OUT BY DIRECTOR FURY MUST BE HEEDED AND OBEYED. UNTIL "OPERATION: UNITE AVENGERS INITIATIVE" IS FOLLOWED THROUGH WITH THE UTMOST SUCCESS AND PROGRESS, ALL PARTIES INVOLVED WITH THE OPERATION WHO WISH TO RESIDE IN THE AVENGERS MANSION MUST CONSENT THEIR AGREEMENT TO THE FOLLOWING RULES:

1. ALL PARTIES WILL BE UNDER VIDEO SURVEILLANCE IN THE MAIN WINGS OF THE MANSION. LAVATORIES AND BEDROOM SUITES WILL NOT BE UNDER WATCH. THIS IS FOR THE GENERAL SAFETY OF THE MANSION'S RESIDENTS AND STAFF.

2. ALL PARTIES WILL BE FULLY AWARE THAT THEY ARE ACCOUNTABLE FOR THEIR ACTIONS IN AND OUT OF THE AVENGERS RESIDENCE. IF A PARTY IS PERCEIVED TO BE OUT OF LINE BY DIRECTOR FURY OR ANY OF HIS AGENTS, THEY WILL BE GIVEN A STRIKE. IF ANOTHER STRIKE IS COMMITTED UPON THEM DURING THEIR STAY, SAID PARTY WILL NO LONGER BE PART OF THE AVENGERS INITIATIVE.

3. THIS EXERCISE IS TO DEMONSTRATE THE IMPORTANCE OF COMPLETING TASKS AS AN ENTIRE UNIT. ALL PARTIES ARE TO BE PREPARED FOR ANY MISSION THEY ARE ASSIGNED TO, AND MUST ACCEPT THEIR PARTNERS ASSIGNED TO COMPLETE THIS MISSION WITH. EXCESSIVE AGGRESSION TOWARDS A FELLOW TEAM MATE WILL BE ASSESSED BY S.H.I.E.L.D. AND ITS SUPERIORS FOR FURTHER CASES.

4. THERE WILL BE NO INVITING OF ANY STRANGERS INTO THE BUILDING WHO ARE NOT FULLY EDUCATED WITH THE AVENGERS INITIATIVE AND HAVE NOT CONSENTED TO THIS AGREEMENT. THAT MEANS YOU, STARK.

5. MISGUIDED BEHAVIOR WILL NOT BE TOLERATED. THE DESIRED OUTCOME OF THIS EXERCISE IS THAT OF A STRONG, UNITED TASK FORCE. ANY INDIVIDUALS UNWILLING TO CONFORM TO THIS EXERCISE WILL NO LONGER BE PART OF THE AVENGERS INITIATIVE. LACK OF PARTICIPATION, OR ABILITY TO COOPERATE WILL NOTED BY S.H.I.E.L.D.'S OPERATIVES.

Hello, Avengers. Agents. Heroes and humanitarians alike. I know that this seems sudden, and unorthodox. You may not be enthused by the idea of sharing a household environment with a large number of people. You may be angry at the fact that you are being forced under a roof that is being watched on a 'round-the-clock basis. You may believe that this is a twisted experiment by S.H.I.E.L.D. to see how well a group of well-matched beings can interact. But I assure you this is not.

This is necessary.

As you know, it has been about a month now since you, as a team, sent Loki and his extraterrestrial army back to Asgard and out of Earth's atmosphere. Little do you know, you were being assessed then, just as you are now. Each one of you were ranked upon your ability to cooperate with one another and use your abilities in a conjoined effort to take down the opposing force. Some achieved a higher ranking than others, but overall, your capabilities were satisfactory.

Don't worry - you won't be given a curfew or a weekly spending budget. You're grown adults, not children. This is training, not a daycare. Let's establish that now, and not let it escape us.

I've called upon this exercise because I believe there is much more power within each of you than you'd care to believe. As you had never trained together prior to the catastrophe with Loki, there was no way for me to be able to compare your individual skills to your combined ones as a team. This is why you are here. And maybe, yes, you are still in a rage because you're well-aware that you're apt enough to face an enemy. And I have three words for you:

Deal with it. And the ones I previously stated: This is necessary.

S.H.I.E.L.D. is preparing for forces much more volatile and destructive than Loki had been. In that battle, we had almost lost members because of recklessness and lack of preparation. This exercise is to fill up the holes and mould you into true Avengers. I know you're capable.

Now prove it to me.

User Image
- Nick Fury, Director of S.H.I.E.L.D. Operations

PostPosted: Sat Jun 02, 2012 11:54 am
S.H.I.E.L.D.
Strategic Homeland Intervention, Enforcement and Logistics Division

CURRENT MISSIONS AVAILABLE:

None so far, team. Everything is under control. Try your best to get to know one another for the next short while and get settled into your rooms.

User Image
- Nick Fury, Director of S.H.I.E.L.D. Operations

VairaSmythe
Captain

Friendly Poster

Alliance of Castonia

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items