Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply I Can Show You My World [IRL]
Sailor Moon: Attack of the Catalyst ((Olypsa and Blood)) Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Guardian Olypsa Of Hyrule

Tipsy Raider

6,050 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Sat Jun 02, 2012 7:57 pm
User Image

╔════════════════════════════════════════════════════╗
Story

╚════════════════════════════════════════════════════╝

Long ago, long after Neo Queen Serenity finally reigned in peace, a little girl and a little boy were born. Now, these two weren't twins by any means. They weren't even born on the same planet... Or galaxy for that matter. Common sense would tell a person that there is absolutely no way that these two children should ever meet. But Fate, Fate had other plans.
The young princess from Clavantis grew up like any princess would. She was taught the basics of a solid education, the principals of politics, and how to act like a lady. But she also learned something far greater than how to count or just how much power a princess had. The young princess was taught how to control powers far greater than anyone could ever imagine.
The young prince, you ask? He grew up basically the same way the princess did, but his lessons were much more difficult on account of the fact that one day, he would take over his kingdom. But the prince's powers... Oh the destruction of those powers. The young prince's powers were much more powerful than the young princess's were. The prince had the powers of Saturn, Neptune, and Pluto combined. All of that power had to go somewhere... And go somewhere it did...

"The year is 3201. Clavantis is on the brink of war. I have a feeling that this war would not be so threatening if it were not a civil war. More than a few of the members of my kingdom have turned against my way of ruling. They have formed an anti-Clavantis group called the Catalyst. A mere threat by the angry townsfolk? Hardly. The Catalyst is led by none other than my older brother, Devion. Devion was exiled from Clavantis by my father for the murder of my mother. After Devion was banished, he murdered my father. But my parents did not have the powers I do. They did not have the protection of the Neo Queen. I have been blessed with the powers of Queen Jupiter, Queen Uranus, and Queen Venus. Her Majesties have granted their powers to me as if I was one of their own. Because of this, Devion has not been able to touch me. But my kingdom is falling apart... I am afraid that I must call upon the assistance of the Neo King of the Lunar Kingdom..."

PostPosted: Sat Jun 02, 2012 8:00 pm
User Image

Both participants of this Role Play are frightfully aware of the rules of this Guild and swear to respect them.

Tipsy Raider

6,050 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250

Tipsy Raider

6,050 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Sat Jun 02, 2012 8:42 pm
User Image

User Image

xLight and Shadow are two sides of the same coin...

E l l i a n n a ooIrenexxxxC l a v a n t i s
oxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxooxoxoxoxoxoxox
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄xxxxx▄▄▄▄xxxxx▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄

Ellianna stepped out of her carriage with a black cloak draped over her entire body. Her long blond hair was held back with a ribbon and her unmistakeable golden eyes were closed. She didn't need them to see. With the power of Uranus's winds at her side, Ellianna could tell just where she needed to step just by listening to the sound of the wind.
The eighteen year old princess had arrived at the Lunar Kingdom the night before last and had arranged an audience with the Neo King this morning. She needed his help with this war. She had no one else to turn to...
"Announcing the arrival of Princess Ellianna Clavantis of the Miryan Galaxy."
Ellianna curtsied to the Neo King as his paged shouted out through the throne room. It was disrespectful to wear a hood in front of the king, but Ellianna had no intentions of removing it. Thus she let it set upon her head.

User Image

D e v i o n ooEndymionxxxxC l a v a n t i s

xOne cannot exist without the other.

User Image

Orange Ocarina Company: (( _____ ))

PostPosted: Sat Jun 02, 2012 9:14 pm
User Image

Cervantes Dagones Maximillian
"Inheritor to Pluto, Neptune, and Saturn.))

The prince looked up at the sound of a carriage pulling up to the kingdom. Hr remained hidden within the shadows clad in his universal dark armor. He watched the princess. She was a beautiful woman but even under her hood he could tell that she was distressed. He traced her steps up to the castle and into the throne room. He steps were heavy, something was certainly wrong. He walked into the throne room and took his place on the wall using a secret entrance. He wanted to know what this girls problem was and if he would be of any help. He had heard that this girls kingdom was in the throngs of a major war, and her side was on the loosing side. He planned to help her over come this after all her kingdom was their sister kingdom and they should help.

Their kingdom never had this problem as their military was strong and their people with loyalty that never faltered. Once day he was to take over and he only hoped to live up to his fathers legacy, maybe by aiding her, he could prove himself to be a worthy man.

asbloodrunscold

Extragalactic Elder

10,875 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Rebel Spark 50

Tipsy Raider

6,050 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Sat Jun 02, 2012 9:30 pm
User Image

User Image

"Your Majesty. I have come from the far away Miryan Galaxy to request your aid." Ellianna locked eyes with the young king. Those eyes screamed of power and Ellianna couldn't help but feel slightly afraid by the man's presence. But Ellianna couldn't allow herself to falter. If she was going to win over this man, she was going to need to seem strong. "Majesty, I humbly request the aid of the Royal Military of the Lunar Kingdom. As you may have heard, my kingdom of Clavantis is on the brink of war with a rouge combat-ready force known to the Clavantians as the Catalyst."
Even as the queen spoke of her brother's military force, her voice did not falter. It stayed as calm as a stream running over rocks, but had the forcefulness of a hurricane. "The Catalyst is headed by none other than my own brother, an outcast of the Clavantian society. Our army is strong, but more and more warriors from rivaling kingdoms are joining the Catalyst's forces. I fear the worst..." Ellianna gracefully dropped to the floor as her black cloak and contrasting white dress fanned out around her. "Please, Your Majesty. If it is money you want in return, than it is money you shall receive. Please, Your Majesty, I beg of you." Ellianna kept her covered head down, praying that the king would accept her plea.

User Image

User Image

PostPosted: Sat Jun 02, 2012 9:53 pm
User Image

The king leaned forward in his chair and stroked his beard to think about it and then he nodded "I hear you queen, I shall send some of my forces to aid you." he said and leaned back "I will send the Niburu guards with you, but you must also take my son with you." he said "My son is the inheritor of the legacies of Pluto, Neptune, and Saturn and before he can take the throne he must prove himself." he said. He stared "Now remain by your carriage, they will gather." he said and stood up walking over to his son and placing and hand on his shoulder "Son...I trust you..help our sister kingdom and bring honor to the family." The price bowed and departed to gather his things.

asbloodrunscold

Extragalactic Elder

10,875 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Rebel Spark 50

Tipsy Raider

6,050 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Sat Jun 02, 2012 10:02 pm
User Image

User Image

Ellianna let a small, inaudible sigh escape her lips. She'd done it, she had won the Lunar Kingdom over. "Thank you, Your Majesty. Clavantis and myself are eternally in your debt. If there is anything that your kingdom should need, please do not hesitate." Ellianna's voice was strong, but her eyes were full of gratitude as she silently watched the prince leave before turning back to the king.

User Image

User Image

PostPosted: Sat Jun 02, 2012 10:15 pm
User Image

The king looked at her "Make sure my son does his job, and give the neo queen my regards." he said and made a notion for her to leave. The prince was outside along with at least 30 men dressed in black. These guys were elite, the bulk of them would remain here but 30 of them were like 3000 men already. The prince was an extra boost. He was powerful, having inherited the powers of the Sailor Senshi though truth be told Pluto was his mother but she was not here with them as he asked to remain on earth. His father was the one that got him. He had his arms crossed, dressed in his own black armor he smiled at her "Hey princess, ready to depart?" he asked her.

asbloodrunscold

Extragalactic Elder

10,875 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Rebel Spark 50

Tipsy Raider

6,050 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Sat Jun 02, 2012 10:22 pm
User Image

User Image

"...give the Neo Queen my regards."
Ellianna wanted badly to tell the king that that particular request wasn't going to be able to be completed, but she was shooed out of the castle before she had the opportunity.
Upon reaching her carriage once more, Ellianna gave a slight smile to the prince cloaked in black armor. "Of course, Your Highness." a small smile slipped onto Ellianna's lips as she climbed up into her coach. Ellianna left the door to the carriage open as an invitation for the prince to join her. It wasn't as if she was begging for his company, but she didn't want to seem rude to the son of the man who may have just saved her kingdom.

User Image

User Image

PostPosted: Sat Jun 02, 2012 10:33 pm
User Image

Cervantes gave a small respectful bow and climbed into the carriage with her. "Its a good thing that you came to us, we have the most elite military in the universe." he said "And with me there you have my destructive arsenal of powers at your command, this is your kingdom, we follow your call." he said and held out a hand "I am prince Cervantes Maxamillion, Son of the great Neo King and Sailor Senshi of time: Pluto." he said "However my mother is on Earth right now, she had gown rather attached to it after all the thing she went to so she made me stay with my father, to train to be a great king." he said. The man in black outside got on horses clad in armor and got into a very structured formation to protect the princess and the prince.

asbloodrunscold

Extragalactic Elder

10,875 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Rebel Spark 50

Tipsy Raider

6,050 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Sat Jun 02, 2012 10:42 pm
User Image

User Image

"It's a pleasure to meet you, Prince Cervantes." Ellianna gently took the prince's hand and smiled her "princess smile" as her mother used to call it, it was a smile that never failed to enchant. "I am Ellianna Clavantis, Neo Princess and current ruler of the kingdom of Clavantis. I am the daughter of the late King Clavantis and the late Queen Clavantis." Ellianna took her hand back away from the prince and placed it in her lap, wrapped around her other hand. "It is an honor to meet someone with the powers of the great Sailor Senshi." Ellianna wasn't really lying. It always was entertaining for her to meet other people with the Senshi's powers, but she, herself kept her powers secret. Those powers were the exact things that killed her parents, thus her people did not think highly of them.

User Image

User Image

PostPosted: Sun Jun 03, 2012 12:58 pm
User Image

Cervantes nodded "Thank you, and I'm sorry about your parents." he said. He crossed his arms "I can't believe your brother would do this, but rest assured princess I shall help you bring him to justice." he wasn't joking about this either. He would use all his strength to bring her brother to justice and restore her kingdom to the rightful place. The carriage and the horses went along. The men in black armor were almost like statues in that they never moved, they never spoke, then didn't even appear to be breathing. Within the Niburian guards there they princess had nothing to worry about. How dangerous could these freaks be?

asbloodrunscold

Extragalactic Elder

10,875 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Rebel Spark 50

Tipsy Raider

6,050 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Sun Jun 03, 2012 7:29 pm
User Image

User Image

Devion watched his sister's carriage with a stone cold face.
"Sir? Shall I give the signal?" Devion's right-hand man Bello asked. Devion took in a deep breath and raised his nose higher up in the air as his chocolate eyes glared down at the army. His sister was heavily guarded with just her army alone. But to join forces with the Niburian guards? And to have that God-forsaken Neo Prince with her? It was something Devion didn't think Ellianna would do. She had to know that he had the powers of the Senshi, didn't she? After all, it was the powers of Mars, Mercury, and Prince Endymion himself that caused the death of his parents. The Clavantians didn't take well to to the Senshi's powers. What was she thinking? "No. Let's see what happens."

Ellianna nodded a bit and let her gaze saunter out the window. "They are very dangerous, I'm afraid." Ellianna's giant golden eyes closed for a moment and then looked back at Cervantes, those golden eyes filled with concern. "As you may have heard, more and more enemy kingdoms are joining forces with Devion. His army alone was relentless..." Ellianna looked down at her folded hands. "I fear for my people. There's nothing more I can do for them. But I can't help but wonder if they will turn against me for requesting the aid of Senshi power wielders..."

User Image

User Image

PostPosted: Sun Jun 03, 2012 8:24 pm
User Image

Cervantes Dagones Maximillian ((Yoshinori Kizuna Meiō))
"Inheritor to Pluto, Neptune, Saturn, Crow.

Cervantes shrugged "If anything I'm here to supervise my soldiers, I'm sure your brother and his forces can't stand up to the might of the Niburian guards." he said "They are the mightiest warriors in the universe, just one of them is 20 of your warriors." he said "I don't quite knew what your kingdom's problem is with Sailor Senshi or people with their powers but if it causes problems I won't use them, my guards will take care of the situation." he said "Need be I'll request more from the kingdom, they are always on standby." he said. Cervantes suddenly held up his hand "Does it feel like someone is watching?" he asked.

((Aslo I added another Senshi to his power list, kinda wanted all the Outer Senshi))  

asbloodrunscold

Extragalactic Elder

10,875 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Rebel Spark 50

Tipsy Raider

6,050 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Sun Jun 03, 2012 8:32 pm
User Image

User Image

Devion instantly noticed the motion within the carriage. "Move out. We have all the information we need." Devion turned and started to head back the way they came.

Ellianna paused for a moment, listening and using her powers to do so. Slowly, but surely, the feeling faded. "For a moment, it did seem that way." Ellianna whispered.

User Image

User Image

Orange Ocarina Company: (( =[ But I had already claimed Uranus... Check the introduction. ))

I Can Show You My World [IRL]

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff