Welcome to Gaia! ::

The missing chapters

Back to Guilds

an Rp guild for stories that are unfinished. 

Tags: Pure_T0rture, love, Roleplay, romance, fantasy 

Reply A War on Romance{dead}
Church {Vernazza, Italy}

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Sun Jun 03, 2012 3:48 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

A small and charming town just south of Vernazza, Italy. Everyone is kind and gentle, and sitting atop of the hill is a small white church home to the friendly Father Markus.

PostPosted: Sun Jun 03, 2012 4:17 pm
Erik Ram
User Image

What a nice little town. That was Erik's thought as he walked down a dusty path into the town. His hands was in his pockets beneath his long coat, his semi-long hair wavering slightly with the breeze. The handsome young man looked around at the smiling people, all waving and saying their hellos to him. Such nice people. It really burdened his heart to know what lied ahead for them.
And just as Erik felt a small pang of guilt, he noticed quite a few girls staring at him with the look he recognized to much. How annoying. He turned away and saw an elderly couple sweeping in front of their small shop, so happy together. Such love, it burned him to the core. Erik's face hardened as he continued his walk towards the church on top of the hill.

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150

Pure T0rture
Captain

Colorful Fairy

PostPosted: Sun Jun 03, 2012 6:57 pm
Eris gave a cold smirk as she watched him from shadows of the old couple's shop; her presence hidden by the form of a lazy cat she'd chosen for this little adventure. stretching, she let out a small mew and started padding after him in silence.  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 03, 2012 7:31 pm
User Image

Erik finally reached the church and looked at it. Quaint and cozy, anyone would feel safe inside it. He smiled softly and entered the church. There were a few people praying, some of them nuns. He walked up to the nearest nun, a woman around her thirties or forties, and, after a few Italian words exchanged, was told where the priest was.
Erik nodded and said his thanks before walking to the back of the church. He entered the staircase towards the steeple and found a small room inside that very tower, and in that tower he saw the priest, on his knees in a deep prayer. Erik smiled softly at the mere thought of worshiping a god and waited a few minutes for him to stop. The father kissed the cross in his hands, did the Sign of the Cross, then got up tiredly from his aching knees. He muttered something in Italian before turning around and nearly having a heart attack at the sight of Erik.

"Oh! I'm so sorry!" he said. "I didn't know anyone would be up here."

Erik chuckled lightly, his arms crossed. "I should be the one sorry, Father, I did not give you any warning." he replied casually in Italian. He slowly uncrossed his arms and walked towards the father. "Allow me to introduce myself, my name is Erik Ram." he said with a slight bow.

The Father nodded and took his hand, shaking it earnestly. "A pleasure, Erik. I am Father Markus."

Erik glanced at his hand, a small bit of disgust showed on his face, but it was just for a second. "Yes, I know." he said quietly and pulled his hand away from the priest, wiping it on his coat. "You see, Father Markus, I know quite a few things," he said with a small smile as his light irradiated from him. His smile only widened when he saw how at awe the elder man was, the whispered prayers music to his ears. "And I'd like to show you a few of those things."  

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150

Pure T0rture
Captain

Colorful Fairy

PostPosted: Sun Jun 03, 2012 8:55 pm
the feline gave a small mew and was able to follow him all the way into the priest's chamber, sitting in the shadows still as she watched their interactions.

PostPosted: Sun Jun 03, 2012 9:35 pm
User Image

"What... What is happening?" the priest breathed as a horribly strong energy came into him through Erik's finger, which was resting on his forehead. He felt all sorts of knowledge, only it was dark... sinister.... filled with blood.

"I'm giving you a taste of my power." Erik said softly as he finished transferring the demon's soul into the priest. "So many people trust you, Father Markus, and trust is such an overrated feeling, wouldn't you agree?"

"But... But why would you do this?" Markus gasped and put a hand to his throat, the other on the wall as he tried to fight off the demon's soul. "You're powers are light! This is not the work of God!"

The Father's cries of pain and confusion riled the nuns in the church and Erik could soon hear their footsteps ascend the stairs. "God may have light," he started and slowly began smiling. "But that doesn't mean everyone that has it has to be good, it just means we have a thing in common." He turned around and began whistling a tune as he continued up the stairs, and by the time the Nuns reached Father Markus, his smile had belonged to the demon.  

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150

Pure T0rture
Captain

Colorful Fairy

PostPosted: Sun Jun 03, 2012 9:46 pm
the cat seemed to smirk as it slipped past the nuns who were rushing worriedly towards the father, she could guess just what would become of them in seconds... and she wanted to keep an eye on her little chaos causer.

PostPosted: Sun Jun 03, 2012 10:11 pm
User Image

Erik reached the top of the steeple and leaned against the railing. It had just turned 12 in the afternoon and the church bell began to ring. It was such a lovely sound, especially with the Nuns screaming.
"Are you enjoying the show?" he asked softly to his little stalker.

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150

Pure T0rture
Captain

Colorful Fairy

PostPosted: Sun Jun 03, 2012 10:21 pm
letting out a small chuckle, the cat stepped out of the shadows; her eyes glowing slightly with power. "you're very good..." she purred lightly, her tail swaying behind her. "i'm impressed so far..."  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 03, 2012 10:38 pm
User Image

"It's almost too easy." Erik chuckled and opened another portal of light, getting slightly agitated with the bell. "I've one more bit to take care of before I actually start working. Care to join?" he asked and stepped into the portal before she could answer, leaving the portal open ten seconds longer in case she wanted to join.  

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150

Pure T0rture
Captain

Colorful Fairy

PostPosted: Sun Jun 03, 2012 10:57 pm
she seemed to smirk and followed him in, her eyes shimmering still.  
A War on Romance{dead}

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games