Welcome to Gaia! ::

The missing chapters

Back to Guilds

an Rp guild for stories that are unfinished. 

Tags: Pure_T0rture, love, Roleplay, romance, fantasy 

Reply A War on Romance{dead}
school {someplace in Australia} Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Mayah Playah
Vice Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Wed Jun 06, 2012 11:08 am
Alonna gasped. "D-Dragon?"  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 06, 2012 11:31 am
User Image

Dragon glanced at Alonna. His expression softened and he topped the hand that was on his with his other hand. "Not at all, my dear." he smiled and pulled her hand off his.

Erik chuckled lightly and leaned against the blackboard, enjoying his latest creation. "Maybe you should change your look so people don't greet you like that."

The man that wasn't Dragon looked at his hands and nodded slowly. "Yes, a splendid idea." He got up from his seat and took a few steps forward until he was in the center of the front of the room. Still looking at his hand, Dragon's body was quickly enveloped by a mixture of elemental powers. The silhouetted body bulged and changed, getting taller and a bit bigger as the colors changed each second. Within a minute, the colors faded, and standing there was a man that looked a bit like Dragon, only a dark villain version of him.

"You clean up nice." Erik smirked, hands in his pockets.

"Thank you." the other smiled and nodded softly then looked at his new body. "Hmm... I should get a new name. Dragon or Johan won't do..."

"My vote goes for Dorian." Erik suggested with a slight shrug. "Combines both names while demanding respect."

"Dorian." the man repeated, liking the way it rolled off his tongue. "Yes, that's a splendid name. I will be called Dorian."

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150

Mayah Playah
Vice Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Wed Jun 06, 2012 11:42 am
The blue haired girl shrank back. "What have you done to yourself?" she asked, terribly confused.  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 06, 2012 11:57 am
User Image

Dorian turned to face Alonna. "Myself?" he raised an amused eyebrow. "My dear, I was the one who had given your Dragon friend the powers over the elements. It was only fair that he compensated and gave me his body, yes?" He turned to Erik, folding his arms behind his back. "And why did you free me?" he asked, the pupils in his eyes turning fire red.

Erik shrugged and tilted his head a little at the man before him. "You could say that I... see things an entirely new way now." he said with that wicked grin on his face.

Dorian reflected it. "I sense Chrisoto's powers in you." he commented.

Erik nodded. "He has passed on, regrettably, and I have taken his powers. I am the new embodiment of light."

"And yet your aura reeks of dark deeds." the other mused.

The embodiment scoffed. "What is darkness anyway?" he muttered with an unamused look on his face. "People have believed for so long that light is pure and darkness is evil, it's all just a cliche to me." He smiled a little at Dorian. "But enough about me. You've been freed. Enjoy your time, I just need you to do one thing for me."

Dorian looked faintly interested. "Oh? And what would that be?"

A portal of light opened from the left of Erik, he took a step forward and darkened his expression. "Kill Chaos, find his heir, and kill them, too." he said. And with that, he bowed to the two and left.  

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150

Mayah Playah
Vice Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Wed Jun 06, 2012 12:09 pm
Once Erik was gone, Alonna moved to stand in front of Dorian, her eyes concerned. "Please, I don't understand. Tell me what's going on, Dra- Dorian."  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 06, 2012 12:46 pm
Dorian watched Erik leave then looked at Alonna. "Hmm, I suppose it can be somewhat difficult for you to understand. Take a seat." he said and nudged his head back to her desk.
"My name is Johan. A few years ago, when Dragon had not yet become a young man at a school named Black Rose Academy, I was killed. I still had many things to accomplish, so you could imagine my disdain.
"I temporarily kept my soul in a small object, but I would not let that be my new home. I got one of my loyal demons to age the boy to where he could be a good host for me, and his innocence only made things easier.
"When the boy was aged, I entered his body and stayed in a section of his soul. I added my powers to his to make his body very strong for when I would use it, hence the changing eye colors." Just as he said that his pupils turned clear blue.
"I bided my time until just now, where I became Dorian." He looked at her and smiled thoughtfully. "As for Mr. Erik, I assume that through the chaos in his aura, he wants to destroy the laws of life. I can guess that he wants the embodiment of darkness to be destroyed so that the laws of balance can be ruined."

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150

Mayah Playah
Vice Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Wed Jun 06, 2012 12:55 pm
She crossed her legs, leaning back and trying to take it all in. "So, what are you going to do? Help Erik destroy the world as we know it?"  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 06, 2012 1:06 pm
He tipped his head back to consider it. "Not necessarily." he mused and looked at her. "Yes I will kill Chaos and whomever his heir is, and when I do, I will absorb his powers and become the new embodiment of darkness."

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150

Mayah Playah
Vice Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Wed Jun 06, 2012 1:23 pm
"Oh...well that seems fun...ish." Standing and stretching her arms over her head, Alonna took a deep breath and moved out of the desks. "Then I guess we better get to finding him. The faster we find this Chaos guy, the sooner we can find you a better host and seperate you from Dragon."  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 06, 2012 1:48 pm
Dorian gave her a bemused look. "Hmm? What's this 'we' business of yours?"

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150

Mayah Playah
Vice Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Wed Jun 06, 2012 2:05 pm
She moved back to his side, setting her arm on his shoulder and smiling. "Two reasons. One, I can't trust you to be by yourself with Dragon's body. Two, I could be a valuable asset, especially if I get my brothers to help."  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 06, 2012 4:15 pm
Finally returning from the shadows, Eris gave a smirk as she walked up to the two, pushing Alonna back. "hmm... welcome back" she purred, her eyes glowing as she looked at him.  

Pure T0rture
Captain

Colorful Fairy

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Wed Jun 06, 2012 5:13 pm
Dorian was about to say something when Eris pushed her away from him. "Thank you for that." he said quietly, referring to both her comment and her action.

PostPosted: Wed Jun 06, 2012 5:41 pm
Alonna was about to say something, before she noticed a dark portal made of shadows appear beyond them. Giving Dorian one last look, she sighed. "Sorry Dragon...you're on your own." With that she slipped into the portal, the only trace of her appearance a stray photo of her and her brothers on the ground.  

Mayah Playah
Vice Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100

Pure T0rture
Captain

Colorful Fairy

PostPosted: Wed Jun 06, 2012 6:57 pm
"you're welcome." she purred, the shadows around her slowly shifting her clothing into something she was more comfortable in. a corseted black dress.  
A War on Romance{dead}

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff