Banille's Gallery

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Namchun

Fatcat

PostPosted: Mon Jun 04, 2012 7:56 pm
Well. I dun have my own camera so I can't take a lot of photographs at all. crying
The following photos were taken using a DigiCam I borrowed. lol

I love this one. emotion_bigheart

User Image

This one reminds me of something from Windows XP. O_O

User Image

From beneath. lol.

User Image

And this one using a DSLR. emotion_kirakira

User Image  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 04, 2012 8:14 pm
I love the first photograph heart  

Foxeen

Gawker

19,575 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Bookworm 100
  • Senpai's Notice 100

Namchun

Fatcat

PostPosted: Tue Jun 05, 2012 4:01 am
cbocstar

Yay! whee  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 05, 2012 2:27 pm
Banille
cbocstar

Yay! whee
its beautiful hehe ^w^  

Foxeen

Gawker

19,575 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Bookworm 100
  • Senpai's Notice 100

minimishi

6,700 Points
  • Nudist Colony 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Thu Jun 07, 2012 10:08 pm
I am absolutely fascinated with the shell photo, I cant figure out exactly what it is about the photo (be it composition, subject, color..) but I love it!

I think the flower shot from below is a great concept (I have done it with some mushrooms myself) but I think it would be a greater success if more of the flower was in the frame, and maybe some more of the flowers color (right now it reads as more of a silhouette), but I wouldn't try to make it as vibrant a color as the photo from the top.

The bottom photo confuses me. I fell lie you are trying to have some kind of narrative (maybe about the place this was taken), but there is just so much stuff in the frame that i'm just paying attention to all the things, and wondering why they are here, and why you would take a picture of it? maybe if the depth of field was much more shallow, and you focused on only one or two items, and the rest were blurred, then i could focus more on what the idea/story was rather then looking at all the stuff. Just an idea...

Keep it up!  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 08, 2012 3:40 am
minimishi
I am absolutely fascinated with the shell photo, I cant figure out exactly what it is about the photo (be it composition, subject, color..) but I love it!

I think the flower shot from below is a great concept (I have done it with some mushrooms myself) but I think it would be a greater success if more of the flower was in the frame, and maybe some more of the flowers color (right now it reads as more of a silhouette), but I wouldn't try to make it as vibrant a color as the photo from the top.

The bottom photo confuses me. I fell lie you are trying to have some kind of narrative (maybe about the place this was taken), but there is just so much stuff in the frame that i'm just paying attention to all the things, and wondering why they are here, and why you would take a picture of it? maybe if the depth of field was much more shallow, and you focused on only one or two items, and the rest were blurred, then i could focus more on what the idea/story was rather then looking at all the stuff. Just an idea...

Keep it up!

Ohmy. emotion_kirakira
Thank you for the suggestions and critics!
I definitely would try it next time. :dowiant:

I just took it randomly, the last picture. Haha.
Even myself don't know what it is about. lol

emotion_yatta  

Namchun

Fatcat

Post your own photos!

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out