Does it look like film?
  Yeah!
  Nah.
View Results

great value j cole

PostPosted: Mon Jun 04, 2012 11:32 pm
Hey Guys!

I'll edit your photos!

And I'll make them look like actual film or lomography!

I'll send you the results first, with a watermark on it.. You might figure why.

Don't worry, I don't use Instagram!

Here's an example.

Results may vary, it depends on the quality,contrast, and brightness of the photo.

Here's the photo before the editing..

User Image
Here's the photo after the editing!

User Image
I'll charge 10k per photo.

I might charge more if you want me to do something crazy like double exposure stuff.

An example of double exposure.

User Image
If you have any questions, PM me.

THANKS!

PostPosted: Tue Jun 05, 2012 8:07 am
Perhaps slightly overexposed film. lol <3  

Bravest Warrior

Supreme Smoker

great value j cole

PostPosted: Tue Jun 05, 2012 11:00 am
iTokeUp
Perhaps slightly overexposed film. lol <3

Yes! are you interested? c:  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 14, 2012 6:47 am
If your going to edit people's images you should also take care of basic things like cloning out the reflections in the first image as well. There are photo shop actions for stuff like this. I know of some if anyone is interested in doing it themselves. Though I don't think things like this print well because the colors are so odd and off (White point usually being muddy / yellow / blue / ect.). Id rather have a great image that has great color than use this as a scape goat for so so images.

Your example of double exposure just looks like a reflection & the subject (duck) is out of focus.  

scelestic

great value j cole

PostPosted: Thu Jun 14, 2012 11:11 am
scelestic
If your going to edit people's images you should also take care of basic things like cloning out the reflections in the first image as well. There are photo shop actions for stuff like this. I know of some if anyone is interested in doing it themselves. Though I don't think things like this print well because the colors are so odd and off (White point usually being muddy / yellow / blue / ect.). Id rather have a great image that has great color than use this as a scape goat for so so images.

Your example of double exposure just looks like a reflection & the subject (duck) is out of focus.

Sweet! Thanks!  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 30, 2012 12:27 am
scelestic

I went to tip this post only to find there's no tip options in guilds! Dang it. I agree whole-heartedly.  

girlwiththetude

Dapper Conversationalist

14,575 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Champion 300

great value j cole

PostPosted: Sat Jun 30, 2012 10:32 pm
girlwiththetude
scelestic

I went to tip this post only to find there's no tip options in guilds! Dang it. I agree whole-heartedly.

Thanks for the feed back!  
Photo Shops

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff