54%  [ 6 ]
No
45%
 45%  [ 5 ]
Total Votes : 11

Ms.Muffins
Crew

PostPosted: Sat Feb 25, 2006 10:38 pm
Well at lease one of you must know about Please Teacher because it's one of the greatest animes ever! Well thats an opinon but I like it. blaugh I just want to chat about it and Please Twins because I love them both so. Mary rocks!
User ImageUser Image  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 26, 2006 2:56 pm
well i have 2 say Ranma 1/2 is the ultimate anime of all time blaugh but whats it about any way  

Boyranma1990
Vice Captain

Ms.Muffins
Crew

PostPosted: Fri Mar 03, 2006 9:02 pm
Boyranma1990
well i have 2 say Ranma 1/2 is the ultimate anime of all time blaugh but whats it about any way
I'm never seen Ranma 1/2 everybody says it's good but I can't have a preferance. gonk It's about this guy in high school that goes into coma like states when he is sad...don't ask why....and he went into one for 3years and when he went back to school he made new friends because his old friends sucked. He got a new Teacher that he somehow saw coming out of a UFO and he is told to keep it a secerat and to keep it that way they got to get marryed..............ECT.  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 11, 2006 1:48 pm
I like please Twins

I got the first two dvd's and some characters of please teacher appear there ofcourse since its the same place and its only been a year since the main characters of Please teacher got married.

Serenity A. Sasaku

Ms.Muffins
Crew

PostPosted: Fri Mar 31, 2006 7:13 am
Serenity A. Sasaku
I like please Twins

I got the first two dvd's and some characters of please teacher appear there ofcourse since its the same place and its only been a year since the main characters of Please teacher got married.
I like that! Now he's not imbarised of kissing...but....did he finish school or just stop?  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 07, 2006 9:26 pm
that series is funny  

MANNOWAR

norgel

PostPosted: Sat Jul 22, 2006 9:31 am
i want to get please twin i got please teacher and that is so friken funny  
Anime talk

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items