Welcome to Gaia! ::

Gold Diggers and Pollwhores Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild where you can do polls, polls, and more polls. Whist making friends and competing in numerous free competitions 

Tags: polls, gold, anime, active, friends 

Reply Gold Diggers and Pollwhores
Creative Goldie Stuff -Novel First Draft Done: 125,366 words Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

I want...
  to read Goldie's book!
  Goldie to do the Nuzlocke comic!
  BOTH OF THOSE THINGS!
  Goldie to shut up already!
View Results

GoldDiggingWhore
Vice Captain

Generous Lover

PostPosted: Wed Jun 06, 2012 6:39 pm
Well kids, I've been working on some things. Not a LOT of things, but...some. First is my novel. I'm only about 11,500 (see thread title) words into it right now, but I'm writing a set amount every week without fail (actually a little more than what I'm aiming for, which is always good). Once it is done, I will want sounding boards for feedback before I try to get it published. That probably means you guys.

SECOND is...remember that Nuzlocke comic that I started last year? Well that's never going to get finished. Sorry. No, what I'm here to tell you is that I'm contemplating doing an all NEW one. If I go through with it, it will actually be hand drawn, so this is more an effort to improve my artistic ability than anything else. But we'll see if that comes to light.

Also, if I do, it'll be a crossover of PKMN and Secret of Mana. If you haven't played SoM, you're missing out; get it for Wii or ZSNES on your computer and play it. Please heart  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 06, 2012 7:07 pm
I promise I will read the stuffs soon >_>
/bad friend

Ginhi~kun
Vice Captain

Fashionable Autobiographer

vegasshopgirl

Smitten Risk-Taker

PostPosted: Wed Jun 06, 2012 7:09 pm
I love secret of mana emotion_bigheart emotion_bigheart  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 06, 2012 7:45 pm
Ginhi~kun
I promise I will read the stuffs soon >_>
/bad friend

/good friend

Also: yay! :D When you do, I just want to say that the first 11,500 words that I've written of the story so far only cover the first 161 words of the plot summary that I sent you. Out of about 7,000 words in the summary.

...I wonder if that's a good estimation for the whole thing? O_O;

vegasshopgirl
I love secret of mana emotion_bigheart emotion_bigheart

Then you will like the run I do xD

Also, you get brownie points for loving SoM. It's my second favorite game of all time, though almost even with the first, Chrono Trigger~  

GoldDiggingWhore
Vice Captain

Generous Lover

Shannon Kyra Liannanon

Perfect Phantom

8,600 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Invisibility 100
  • Timid 100
PostPosted: Thu Jun 07, 2012 5:11 pm
Hey! I’m talking! cat_scream

SoM
17 and i play with the original cartridge (for SNES)

Ok, I’m done. Go back to your babble

PostPosted: Thu Jun 07, 2012 5:34 pm
Shannon Kyra Liannanon

SoM

You are also now cooler than you were before~  

GoldDiggingWhore
Vice Captain

Generous Lover

Shannon Kyra Liannanon

Perfect Phantom

8,600 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Invisibility 100
  • Timid 100
PostPosted: Thu Jun 07, 2012 5:37 pm
GoldDiggingWhore
Shannon Kyra Liannanon

SoM

You are also now cooler than you were before~

oh? i don't own it, and i'm always the second player, so i'm never the hero (always the heroine. tried the stupid sprite once. stupid sprite is stupid and i don't like the stupid sprite cuz sprite is an it cuz we can't tell if sprite is male or female. da fuq.)
currently trying to beat Sword of Mana for GBA as the Heroine. i do that, and i'll play again, only as the Hero owo

PostPosted: Thu Jun 07, 2012 5:46 pm
Shannon Kyra Liannanon

oh? i don't own it, and i'm always the second player, so i'm never the hero (always the heroine. tried the stupid sprite once. stupid sprite is stupid and i don't like the stupid sprite cuz sprite is an it cuz we can't tell if sprite is male or female. da fuq.)
currently trying to beat Sword of Mana for GBA as the Heroine. i do that, and i'll play again, only as the Hero owo

You don't like the sprite? Aww...you've slightly less cool now =C Though still cooler than before. The sprite is my favorite character. He/she is awesome. I've gone back and forth on what I believe its gender is, though in the run of the comic, it'll be male.

I never beat Sword of Mana because I suck >.> Got pretty far though. I think. It's been a while. I started with the girl too though since I love the magics~  

GoldDiggingWhore
Vice Captain

Generous Lover

Shannon Kyra Liannanon

Perfect Phantom

8,600 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Invisibility 100
  • Timid 100
PostPosted: Thu Jun 07, 2012 5:47 pm
GoldDiggingWhore
Shannon Kyra Liannanon

You don't like the sprite? Aww...you've slightly less cool now =C Though still cooler than before. The sprite is my favorite character. He/she is awesome. I've gone back and forth on what I believe its gender is, though in the run of the comic, it'll be male.

I never beat Sword of Mana because I suck >.> Got pretty far though. I think. It's been a while. I started with the girl too though since I love the magics~

I've beat it. At least twice.

PostPosted: Thu Jun 07, 2012 5:51 pm
Shannon Kyra Liannanon

What class are you? I'm partial to straight up Magician build until I get the accessory. Gotta love all that MP and that sick damage.  

GoldDiggingWhore
Vice Captain

Generous Lover

Shannon Kyra Liannanon

Perfect Phantom

8,600 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Invisibility 100
  • Timid 100
PostPosted: Thu Jun 07, 2012 5:53 pm
GoldDiggingWhore
Shannon Kyra Liannanon

What class are you? I'm partial to straight up Magician build until I get the accessory. Gotta love all that MP and that sick damage.

by beat it, i mean Secret. on first playthrough of Sword

I believe I'm a Bishop. let me check, i'm also borrowing the game guide
yeah. Bishop. with the guy, i'm probably gonna go down the thief path, cuz ninja and thieves are cool

PostPosted: Thu Jun 07, 2012 6:02 pm
Shannon Kyra Liannanon

yeah. Bishop. with the guy, i'm probably gonna go down the thief path, cuz ninja and thieves are cool

Oh! Oh yeah, Secret for sure I've beaten two or three times easy.

Ninjas are awesome~ I dunno about the bishop though...it's a healer mostly, right?  

GoldDiggingWhore
Vice Captain

Generous Lover

Shannon Kyra Liannanon

Perfect Phantom

8,600 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Invisibility 100
  • Timid 100
PostPosted: Thu Jun 07, 2012 6:10 pm
GoldDiggingWhore
Shannon Kyra Liannanon

Oh! Oh yeah, Secret for sure I've beaten two or three times easy.

Ninja are awesome~ I dunno about the bishop though...it's a healer mostly, right?

yeah. i've got it done, so i'm building up her strength and defence (cuz she has a +10 DEF accessory) right now her magic hurts, though (probably cuz all but Jinn, which i just got, are at level ten. for weapons, all are at ten but for staff (11) and axe (recently obtained))
but the ninja one...i first tried that and died cuz i had NO CLUE as to what i was doing...but wisp is a very strong healer now owo

friggin internet

PostPosted: Thu Jun 07, 2012 10:22 pm
Wrote another couple pages of the story. Up to 12,645 words. That's like one fifth of a novel. And I did it in...like a month. I could probably have a whole book in half a year!  

GoldDiggingWhore
Vice Captain

Generous Lover

gdapw
Crew

Friendly Friend

13,925 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Befriended 100
  • Flatterer 200
PostPosted: Thu Jun 07, 2012 11:46 pm
Definitly looking forward to more of your comics. I like your sense of humour.  
Gold Diggers and Pollwhores

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff