Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply Character Profiles
тнє н๏тєℓ - Profiles Forum

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Kittystrophic

Lucky Fatcat

PostPosted: Fri Jun 08, 2012 8:39 pm
i apparently must enter a message neutral
Back to the roleplay!  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 09, 2012 1:33 am
User ImagemeoooooooooowRebecca Eve Channel

→ "I won't abandon hate. If I do, there will be nothing left of me."

★ The name's Rebecca Channel, but you can call me Bec. I'm a female, and I was born 18 years ago on December 14th.
★ I stand tall at 5'4", and I have black hair and see with purple-ish eyes.

♥ This is what I'm like: Bec is reserved, and does not talk very much. When she does, she has a sharp tongue and will not hold anything back. She will say what's on her mind, and not care what other people think. Despite her defensive exterior, she's a very sweet and shy girl who actually wants to make friends, but can't allow herself to trust someone, and sees it as weak to want to trust someone. If she does somehow make a friend, she is very loyal and considerate.
♥ What made me who I am today: Bec grew up in a rather plain household. Her parents always expected the best of her, since she was an only child and they wanted her to make them proud. She spent most of her days studying and focusing on schoolwork. When her parents got divorced due to her father's infidelity, however, the focus shifted to her getting to work as quickly as possible. She is to go to college in a few months, continuing on the road to a high-paying job to support her mother.

Bec would argue that her love life doesn't exist. She has only had one relationship that she could actually consider a relationship, and the year and a half she spent with the guy was crushed by the discovery of his cheating on her.

Now, Bec feels she can't trust anyone, especially guys. She feels that all they do is lie, and pretend like everything's fine when it's not. Due to that she's become very stubborn and doesn't like talking to anyone. Bec wishes she was somewhere where she didn't have to worry about anyone, or anything. She keeps hearing stories about some hotel that lets you forget all of your worries, some place far away, where you can stay in peace and solitude...

♥ What else can I tell you about myself: Bec acts tough, but if she is confronted with a cat, she won't be able to control herself. She loves cats, and has a huge soft spot for them.

ღ I might have my eye on n-no one!!! but if you tell anyone I'll deny everything.
ღ I've had this song stuck in my head...
ღ I have a guardian angel and its name is Kittystrophic.

Kittystrophic

Lucky Fatcat

Kittystrophic

Lucky Fatcat

PostPosted: Sun Jun 10, 2012 6:09 pm
User ImagemeoooooooooowVitani Azuri Valkyrie

→ "We can Settle this now...I've got Time."

★ The name's Vitani Valkyrie, but you can call me Tani. I'm a Female, and I was born 18 years ago on April 26th .
★ I stand tall at 5'8", and I have red hair and see with orange eyes.

♥ This is what I'm like: Vitani is cocky and has a lot of pride. She is stubborn and bull-headed and known for being sarcastic. Though others find her as mean and rude due to her outer exterior she's a sweetheart to those she care for. She is slightly autistic and easily amused by things with color. She's a fighter at heart due to having to live with six brothers and her father.
♥ What made me who I am today: Vitani was originally from Texas. Her parents divorced when she was younger and her mother left leaving her and her six brothers in the care of her father. Her father being a natural flirt with different women on each arm every week and her brothers being boys following the same steps she developed the same attitude. She's a love 'em and leave 'em type of girl. She also claims to have an allergy to any type of commitment. Thus she wanders from place to place. Always competing with her brothers she has a tough exterior which got her into many fights in grade and middle school. She was forced to take anger management classes after a fight in middle school when a boy told her she couldn't play football because she might get hurt.(It's obvious she doesn't take no for an answer)

In high school she got into a lot of cat-fights over guys who apparently had girlfriends. Vitani had no qualms over if guys were spoken for if she was interested she would go for them. She has trust issues with people not in her family due to her former best friend jumping her with some other girls. Vitani is spoiled and gets what ever she wants from her father being his only girl. He put his foot down as soon as Vitani turned legal 'get a job or get out.' Vitani realized she had a gift with camera's and decided to become a photographer thus she could keep to her wandering ways. She heard of this perfect hotel and that is had horses and hot cabana boys.

♥ What else can I tell you about myself: She loves food and sweets but hates warm weather

ღ I might have my eye on no-one.......yet, but if you tell anyone I'll deny everything.
ღ I've had this song stuck in my head...
ღ I have a guardian angel and its name is chezaryine.

Character Profiles

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games