• Conversationalist 100
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Sat Jun 09, 2012 2:58 am
If you are wandering around the rest of Japan come here

PostPosted: Thu Sep 06, 2012 4:27 pm
Samantha Sam Valentine

User Image

╔════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════╗

Sam just got home from working at the FBI and walked into her apartment complex. She sighed when she thought of the many killing that have happened during the time Kira was gone. She looked through some of her papers that contained the different reasons why this was happening. She shook her head when they didn't come up with her own conclusion. "There are other Kira's out there. I know it. There can't be that many killings without other Kira's involved." She said to herself as she entered her apartment. She walked into her room and placed her purse on the bed. She remembered the times at the Wammy House. It was a peaceful time, except for the fact that Mello and Matt would pick on her. She heard from Near that Mello was hurt and cannot be found anywhere. She was sad when she heard that. She hoped he was safe, along with Matt of course. She hoped that they weren't too hurt by what had happened to them. She hopes to one day find them, even if they don't want to see her. She worries about her friends. She then heard her phone go off in her purse. Judging by the ringtone, it was her private work phone number only few people knew. She walked to her bed and took out her phone from her purse. She checked the caller ID. "Unknown?" She asked as she flipped it open. "Hello? Samantha Valentine speaking." She said into her phone and waited to hear who it was on the other side of the line. Maybe it was Mello? He knows her number. She talked to him a couple months ago, but he just disappeared after that. She gave him her number, but then he just left. She shook off the sad feeling and listened to see who was on the other side of the line.

╚════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════╝

{ Out of Chaos: Of course and yes. I will spread the word! ~ }

Shadow Delight

Lady Wang Yuanji

Beloved Seeker

7,200 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Partygoer 500

GrimmCorpseDPS

Friendly Vampire

9,200 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Team Edward 100
PostPosted: Sun Sep 09, 2012 10:26 am
No matter what...Arracno and I...

MUKKO

User Image

The young famous japanese soccer player roamed the streets hopefully no one would notice her. She has had the best of life since she bacame one of the best. She prefurs not to be noticed by anyone really even though her fans perfur her to be roaming the streets like she is now. Her long brown hair blew slightly in the wind as it quickly blue past. Mukko is her name as she enjoys the whole 'I'm famous' but she felt as if something was missing.

That something she was missing she reached into her bag that was slung over her shoulder, and pulled out a black notebook. To other people with this black book it would look familiar, but not to people without it. She quickly looked behind her, but nothing. "Okay Arracno quit playing these silly games.' she told him as she looked on the side of a building. "You know those tricks don't really work on me." she explained. She chuckled a bit as she was still wondering about this Death Note book since she got it a few years back. Mukko smiled up at the human spider thats always stalking her. Her friend for a while, Arracno. He was a different Death God, and Mukko didn't mind having him around really even though she thought of him as her little stalker.

The Shingimai looked at the soccer player also noticing she had her Death Note in her hands. he gave a grin, "Yeah what ever you say Mukko" he said with a bow then laughed histarical. "You still crack me up there kiddo" he explained knowing she was now an adult. He was slightly proud of the young woman with her deads and actions mainly with the death note. It was weird that he really didn't support Kira, and neither did Mukko. Knowing how this girl is he gave a grin. "Mukko you really shouldn't be doing this, you know that its dangerous to be out here by yourself." he said then he grinned knowing what she was going to say. "Don't even say anything there girl, If they get a hold of your death note I make then go running."  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 09, 2012 11:42 am
User Image
Watari
Watari exited the hotel and circled around the town. He was going to head to the NPA headquarters and see what was going to happen, if the chiefs had any plans at all. He walked around the NPA for almost an hour, taking ages to talk to everyone that he needed to all the while walking in his slow, frail way. He was worried for L. He thought of him like a son, and treated him like one. He went to long lengths and almost got himself killed on several occasions and hated that he couldn't do anything about it. He sighed at this thought and exited the NPA and strolled through Japan once more, a few files in one hand and his suitcase open in the other as he tried to stuff them inside messily.

Alex Flame Guardian

Shadow Delight
Captain

Invisible Phantom

9,400 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Person of Interest 200

GrimmCorpseDPS

Friendly Vampire

9,200 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Team Edward 100
PostPosted: Sun Sep 09, 2012 5:16 pm
Shadow Delight

MUKKO

User Image
We will bring Kira down for good

Mukko noticed the man and wondered who he was. She quickly looked at Arracno to see what he said. He told her who this was and once he said it was one of L's helpers she had to get in there and talk to him. She knew she could help L now and since she has a death note it would make his case a whole lot easier. mukko couldn't hold it any longer so she went over. "Uh excuse me I'm Mukko, I want to help with the Kira case you see. I have heard alot about what has been going on and I want to help stop him finally. Knowing that these murders are wrong and such." she explained. "The thing is I have this." pulled out her Death Note. "This is my Death note and I had this idea to help out L in order to finally stop all these murders." she conclueded. she really didn't know how this was going to turn out but knowing that she could help at least was enough for her. She might have to give up soccer for a bit anyway. She quickly looked back at Arracno who was stalking a few people as normal. Good ol' Arracno...she thought stalkin' people yet again  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 10, 2012 8:20 am
User Image
Watari
Watari was slightly startled at the arrival of the girl and listened to her words carefully. He was about to reject her offer politely but when she produced the Death Note he fell silent. "Alright...." he said. This complicated things. "I must consult L." he said. He looked back towards the NPA. "If you would follow me?" he said and then as an after thought, he added; "And maybe hide that away," he said pointing to the Death Note. He then lead into an empty meeting room in the NPA> he opened his laptop and saw that L's line was busy - Watari figured he was probably still talking to Near or something. "While we wait for L to respond, how about you tell me a bit about how you came across the Death Note," he whispered in hushed tones.

Alex Flame Guardian

Shadow Delight
Captain

Invisible Phantom

9,400 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Person of Interest 200

GrimmCorpseDPS

Friendly Vampire

9,200 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Team Edward 100
PostPosted: Mon Sep 10, 2012 9:05 pm
Shadow Delight

MUKKO

User Image

Mukko put her Death Note away, back in her bag where she kept it. "I was getting ready to go home one night after a collage soccer practice. I noticed this on the side of the road wondering if it belonged to anyone. I never found out until I met the Shingimi that claimed to be his." she explained She coudln't believe that she was explaing how she found this note book. She then looked out the window for a moment only to see her Death God waving like an idiot. "The Death God explained how it worked, since it's used to kill people I refused to use it myself. The Death God understood." She looked down slightly. "The book is blank anyway, like I said I refuse to even think about writing down names in it." she conluded. She then looked back at Watari. if L would alow her to help she could possbily see if she can find Kira and learn what he is planning and keep L informed in anyway. "If I can provide any help then I am willing to try my best." She had that detemined look in her eyes like she was really serious. Mukko knew that jokes don't go far not even in soccer.  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 11, 2012 12:18 pm
User Image
Watari
Watari listened politely as she told her story, inside deep in thought. Was this what was happening? More and more Shinigami were dropping Death Notes to see what was happening? Once she had finished her story, he nodded. "I see...." he mused. "Could we speak with your Shinigami?" he asked. As he said this, his laptop beeped, a reply saying that L was on the line. "Hold that thought." he turned the laptop to himself, typed a few words and adjusted the camera to look at Mukko. "L, I have a young girl here who wants to speak with you. I understand the fooloishness of this but she ... has a Death Note," he murmured. He turned the laptop to Mukko where the infamous gothic-style L appeared on the screen.

Alex Flame Guardian
Hey, I am going to quote you in the forum 'L and his hotel room' Where i will be replying as L. XD

Shadow Delight
Captain

Invisible Phantom

9,400 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Person of Interest 200

GrimmCorpseDPS

Friendly Vampire

9,200 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Team Edward 100
PostPosted: Tue Sep 11, 2012 10:08 pm
Shadow Delight

MUKKO

User Image

Mukko looked at the laptop. "Thing is I want to help L" she said then looked away a bit hopefully she wouldn't be turned down. "You see I thought if you would listen to the plan i have then maybe i could be of some use to help brign Kira down finally." she explained. This plan of her was to acctually try and convince Kira to take her in under his wing and explain to her about what he does and why he does it. Maybe to even try and get him to come with her to meet L even though she would never admit she ould be working for L.."I'm sorry for bothing you like this sir." she said out of the most respect. "Hopefully if I can get Kira to trust me we can acctually get him to come down to justist hence the idea behind the Death Note." She didn't care fif she did get killed during this, at least she knows she had some part in this case in what ever means.

((O.O.C: Okay that works smile ))  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 12, 2012 7:49 am
Shadow Delight

MUKKO

User Image

Mukko gave a nod "Thank you L" she said She looked out the window where Arracno was hanging out he then gave a grin at her. She sighed then looked back tha the laptop "I won't fail you sir" she said. Knowing that she has a Death Note and doesn't work with Kira helps out a lot. Plus the upper adantage is the Death Note it the key to death. Hence why it's called a 'Death note'. Mukko took a deep breath hopefuly she would be able to pull this off.

Arracno was bored as hell really so he went in the building and up behind Mukko peiring over he shoulder to see who she was talking too. Once he saw the L he got the idea pretty quickly. She was talking to L about trying to get close to Kira even though Arracno knows it wouldn't work what so ever. "mukko can we go? You do need to get the soccer pratice" he said knowing that the team would be wondering where their best star is. "You're the star of the team and you can't be doing something like this. why couldn't you wait till the season was over anyway?"[/color]

Mukko then got up knowing that arracno was right hopfully they would understand. She glared at arracno quickly the relaxed "We will go and see what we can do." she explained. as she left withArracno in tow.

GrimmCorpseDPS

Friendly Vampire

9,200 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Team Edward 100
Roleplay

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items