• Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Sat Jun 09, 2012 3:26 am
This is where Near and his task-force

PostPosted: Mon Sep 03, 2012 7:04 pm
Near

User Image

User Image

Kira. Wherever you are. . .

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

Near was playing with some robot toys on the floor of his HQ and looked up at the computer screen indicating that there were multiple deaths happening at once. Halle Linder looked back at Near.

"Near. Multiple deaths happening. Criminals. Even more than what Light Yagami can handle. What do you think?"

"There is more than one Kira out there, Halle. I am sure of it. And I know for a fact that L has come to that conclusion as well." He said while turning back to his toy robots, making them seem like they are destroying each other.

"So there are more Kira's out there? Why do you think that Near?" Gevanni asked while turning his seat to Near.

"You see, Light Yagami can only kill limited people per day. With this many criminals being killed, the only conclusion I can come up with is that there are multiple more Notebooks out there. Which could prove a problem." He said while still playing with his robots, not looking up at Gevanni.

Gevanni, Anthony, and Halle looked at each other with rather frightened expressions on their faces, but the only one who was calm was Near of course. He sighed a little and tossed his toy robots away. He went to a chair and sat down on it, with his knee brought up to his chest and twirling his hair a little.

Near looked up at everyone and smiled a little. "Everyone. It looks like we have a new assignment. And it is to get all the Death Note's from the people using them and destroy them. We need L's help of course. We may be intelligent, but it might not be enough since there are a lot more Death Note's out there. We need more people of our intelligence to help with this investigation. We shall contact L soon to confirm this. Alright? We will not lose." Near said as he looked at everyone with a serious face. They all nodded and continued to investigate. Near looked down. "L. It looks like our mission is not over yet. I hope we can survive this." Near thought as he got up from his chair and walked to where his puzzles were.

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

Out of Chaos: Hello everyone! I hope we have an awesome time roleplaying one of my favorite series' of all time! ^^

. . . I will catch you.

Lady Wang Yuanji

Beloved Seeker

7,200 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Partygoer 500

Lady Wang Yuanji

Beloved Seeker

7,200 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Tue Sep 04, 2012 10:25 am
Near

User Image

User Image

Gevanni looked at his computer screen, then back at near for a short moment. "Near. Incoming message. From L." He said in a low voice.

Near looked up from his puzzle that he was doing and gave a small smile. "So he contacted before me. I thought I was going to do that first. He always was one who was quick." Near mumbled as he got up from the floor and walked to his chair. Halle handed him his headset with the microphone on it. He placed the headset on. Gevanni transmitted the message to the large screen in front of them, which was just a bunch of smaller screens.

Near looked at Gevanni to see if they were connected to L. "Gevanni, don't use the electronic voice. I already know that he is the real L. After all, only he is able to contact this agency with the passcode only we and L know." He said. "Understood." Gevanni said and pressed a couple of the computer keys to set it up so that Near's real voice was transmitting. Once he was done, Gevanni made it so that the "N" would show on L's screen. Once the screen with L's signature sign was on the screens before them, Near knew they were connected to him.

"L. How are you? I didn't think you would contact me so soon. Though, this is an epidemic that cannot be ignored. And I am sure you already know what I am talking about. And I'm sure you have come up with the conclusion before I did. More of those Notebooks are out there. Judging by how many criminals have died in a single day. Though in my opinion, they are not using their heads if they killed that many people in a single day. They should have spread the number if they wanted to conceal themselves, but they are not like Light Yagami, apparently. So have you thought of contacting Mello yet, L?" He muttered as he brought his knee to his chest and twirled a small strand of his hair.

Near knew that Mello was difficult to contact, even for L. They both probably knew that he was in LA somewhere. Mello probably wouldn't want to come back to Japan for a while after the incident that happened to him. He was almost killed, but he was able to survive. Near was glad even if they were supposed to be rivals, he still cared for his dear friend, een if Mello still thinks of him as a rival. Near also knew that L should be glad since Mello was a successor to L as well.

Out of Chaos: Thanks! I'm glad to be here, thanks for the request! ~ Near is one of my favorite characters so of course I was happy when he was available. :3 And thanks for quoting me. I never would have known if you responded unless I remembered you check your post. Lawl. xD

. . . I will catch you.

Shadow Delight

PostPosted: Tue Sep 04, 2012 12:40 pm
Near

User Image

User Image

Near nodded a little as he listened to L's explanation through the headset. "Of course L. I'll get some of my SPK members to try and track him down in LA. We will need all the help we can get, you are right. And yes. He is. He has conflicted feelings about the case at the moment, that is a reason why he has gone into hiding, but we will do all we can to try and get him to help us." Near continued to twirl a small strand of his haid and looked up at the "L" screen. "Hmm. You're right L. And there is a big chance that Light Yagami will want to come into contact with these Kira's as well. He needs to of course. But we have to do everything we can to find these Kira's and bring them in. Along with those notebooks. They are the most dangerous weapon out there in the world. And with people having them is their clutches, then they have absolute power. We need to destroy them at all costs. Drawing out those other Kira's will be difficult, but it will be used to our advantage if they keep up with killing randomly like this." Near said as he stood up from his seat and sat down on the floor, building a structure made of dice. Near looked up at the screen again. "I see. So we have a low percentage of completing this. That will be a difficult risk for us. We need to try to raise that percentage as much as we can, even if it is one percent." He said with a voice as if he was muttering. He looked down and built a small structure made entirely of dice. He nodded and smiled. "Of course L. We succeeded once before, we can always try to do it again, even with the low percentage you calculated. Also, I have been fully aware that we have our lives on the line and I will take that risk for you L. I will always remain at your side. No matter what the risk is. I am sure you are fully aware of that." He kept the small smile on his face as he continued to build his dice structure.

Out of Chaos: Yeah. It is a lot easier. Nice to meet you as well! ^^

. . . I will catch you.

Shadow Delight

Lady Wang Yuanji

Beloved Seeker

7,200 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Partygoer 500

Lady Wang Yuanji

Beloved Seeker

7,200 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Tue Sep 04, 2012 6:36 pm
Near

User Image

User Image

Near looked up at the screen again and nodded slightly. "Yes of course L. We will help you in anyway possible." Near said as he looked at Halle, then back at the screen. "Unfortunately, not many members of the SPK are present at the moment. We have a about 20 people undercover. Three other members are here with me right now. They are going to contact the others. I just hope Kira doesn't got to them first. I am still pondering if I should hire more members, but as you know, I don't take trust lightly. I want to hire the right people. The intelligent people. Maybe there are others from the Wammy House that can help." Near said with a small sigh.

"Near. I have tried to contact Mello, but it seems that he has changed his position in the US." Halle called and looked back at Near. He nodded as he muted his microphone on his headset. "Of course he has. Ever since that incident, he has been more cautious. He cannot be located that easily. If I were Mello, I would hide as well." Near sighed as he built a building out of 200 dice.

Near unmuted his microphone as he heard L speak with him. "Alright. I just hope Chief Yagami is up or it. It must have been difficult for him to do this again. He will be a great help. I just hope that the people you work with are not Kira's. Anyway, L, if you need any further help with anything, contact me. I am here and I will keep trying to track down Mello, wherever he is. Though he might not be happy to work with me so as soon as I find him, I will tell you his contact information so that you can try and convince him." Near twirled his heair a little and looked down to the ground.

Out of Chaos: Heheh. ^^ Damn you short posts! >.<

. . . I will catch you.

Shadow Delight

PostPosted: Wed Sep 05, 2012 6:04 pm
Near

User Image

User Image

Near nodded a little in agreement. "Yes. You are right. Not all the people there at Wammy can be trusted, but I know someone who can be trusted. I have known her for a long while and have contacted her many times. She is currently in Japan and she is a strong supporter of you L. I'm sure you remember her name. It's Samantha Valentine. You could just call her Sam. She has an alias of Lilliana Winters. I will send you her contact informaton right now." Near said as he got up from his seat and to the computer where Gevanni was sitting. He typed in a few code keys and sent it to L. "There. I sent the coordinates of where her apartment is and her cell phone number. Give her a call if you want help with the case. At the moment, she is working alone on the case, trying to find clues as to where Kira is residing, but since Light Yagami is in hiding and traveling, most likely, then it will be difficult to track him down and capture him. Anyway, she is at that address. Give her a call whenever you can." Near said as he twirled his hair and walked back to where his dice building was. He sat down on the floor. "So L, I'll try to see if I can locate Mello. It may not be easy, but we have our ways to find someone. And I will hire maybe 5 more people to join the SPK, only they will be working in a different location so that I can keep track of them and see if they will be trustworthy. And I agree with you that the less people we have, the more likely chance that we will find Light Yagami and capture him. I will contact you soon if we have any further information on the case L. Goodbye." Near said and noticed the "L" icon has disappeared from the screen. "Gevanni, Halle, Anthony. We will try to see if we can contact Mello. That is one main objective. Understood?" He looked at them all. They all nodded in agreement and got back to what they were doing. They will find Light Yagami. Even with his life on the line, Near was ready to take that risk if it meant taking down the multiple Kira's on the loose.

Out of Chaos: Cool. And yes. I was thinking of making another character and I did! ^^ You could check out her bio if you want. I put on there that she is close to Near, Mello, and Matt. And since I'm Near, I can mention her. Hopefully some of our other members might consider roleplaying with us and play as Mello or Matt. Thanks so much for the suggestion! ~

. . . I will catch you.

Shadow Delight

Lady Wang Yuanji

Beloved Seeker

7,200 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Partygoer 500
Roleplay

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash