Welcome to Gaia! ::

Black Rose Academy ((a romance guild))

Back to Guilds

This is a romance RP that will accept students who need or is looking for love. Are you one of them? Then this is your school! 

Tags: Love, Fantasy, Anime, Academy, Role Play 

Reply Outside of School
The Nightclub Goto Page: 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Dreamatic

Astounding Prophet

PostPosted: Sun Jun 10, 2012 7:54 pm
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

A rather large facility located in what once was a warehouse, at the South end of town. The place is filled with various flashing lights and loud, amplified music with a bar. The club is always open, although is mostly visited at night. Anyone is welcome.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 19, 2012 12:38 pm
As he walks into the club, Lazarus scans the building carefully, then noticing an empty table, he makes his way towards it, sits, and begins to watch the lights flash while feeling the music thump in his chest  

Erok75

Karin-ly Delicious

Fashionable Genius

5,475 Points
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Profitable 100
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Tue Jun 19, 2012 1:16 pm
User Image
[Perfect..." Onaka Thought As She Walked Into The Night Club. She Liked The Darkness And The Music, Considering She Was Aa Vampire. She Looked Around And Saw That All the Tables Taken. She Saw A Table With A Man Sitting There. It Was The Clearest Table. So She Walked Over And Sat In A Chair Across From Him Trying Not To Make Eye Contact. Onaka Isnt very Good With meeting New People. She Tried But It Just Never Worked Out.  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 19, 2012 1:40 pm
As he sat, Lazarus noticed a girl walk in, he looked around the club and found all the other tables were taken. *Great, I guess she doesn't really have a choice* He thought to himself as she sat down at his table and stared anywhere but at him.
"Hello!" He said with a cheery smile. "My name is Lazarus, what's yours?"  

Erok75

Karin-ly Delicious

Fashionable Genius

5,475 Points
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Profitable 100
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Fri Jun 22, 2012 10:02 am
User Image
She Didint Answer. Instead She Looked At Him And Turned Away. She Watched All The Other People Dance And Have Fun. She Leaned On The Back Of Her Chair And Hummeed To The Music That Was Playing. "I Hope Hes Still Not Looking At Me... She Thought Looking In The Corner Of Her Eye At Him.  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 22, 2012 10:15 am
x_DeadlyLies_x

User Image
Lazarus watched as the girl turned away, then he asked "Aren't you going to at least tell me your name? We are sitting at the same table after all." He kept his smile on so that he would seem honestly friendly, rather than scare her away to another table  

Erok75

Karin-ly Delicious

Fashionable Genius

5,475 Points
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Profitable 100
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Fri Jun 22, 2012 11:06 am
User Image
"...Onaka..." She Said Quietly, Still Not Looking At Him. She Started To Play With Her Hair, as She Usually Do When Shes Nervous. He Was Actually A Cute Guy But She Just Couldnt Look At Him In The Eyes.  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 22, 2012 1:39 pm
x_DeadlyLies_x

User Image
As she muttered her name Lazarus' smile became a real smile, not just a formality. "It's a pleasure to meet you Onaka," He said happily. "So may I ask why you decided to come to this place?"  

Erok75

Karin-ly Delicious

Fashionable Genius

5,475 Points
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Profitable 100
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Fri Jun 22, 2012 2:13 pm
User Image
"Its Darker Than Most Places. Everywhere Else Burns My Skin." She Spoke Softly Slowly Turning Towards Him. She Faced Him But Still Didnt Make Eye Contact. She Just Stared Down At The Table As The Lights In The Club Reflected On Her Nails.  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 22, 2012 2:38 pm
x_DeadlyLies_x

User Image
Lazarus' smile faltered a little bit "Surely you don't get burned by light that easily," He tried to meet her gaze as he said "But I know what you mean, sort of, I like the dark too, of course I don't get sunburned too easily but that doesn't mean I like to stay in the light." This entire time the sound of the bass and music had been thumping in his chest and through his body, he found it alittle annoying. "Do you like this music? It seems too loud for me, wish they would turn the speakers more towards the dance floor instead of all over the place..."  

Erok75

Karin-ly Delicious

Fashionable Genius

5,475 Points
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Profitable 100
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Fri Jun 22, 2012 3:37 pm
User Image
"Yes It does. And It Hurts Like Hell." She Said Showing Her Arm. Theres A Red Mark On Her Upper Arm That looks Like A 2nd degree Burn. She Knew She Couldnt Be In Direct Sunlight For Too Long Or That Would happen. She Listened To The Music. She Kind Of Liked It But It Was Too Loud. She Fixed Herself In Her Chair And Moved Her Hair Out Of Her Face. Every Once In Awhile She Would Glimpse At Lazarus. She Couldnt Really Help It. Eventually She Tried To Look At His Face. But She Always Ended Up Looking At The Table.  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 22, 2012 6:29 pm
User Image
Anna walked into the night club the music was thumbing with the beat of techno music.looking around at the people passing by her .she saw that barely had anyone here "huh...must still be early...for the club "Anna walked over by guy an girl seem to be hitting on her .walking up to the bar tender "can i have rum an coke ?" the bartender gave her a funny look to which Anna replied "What? its the weekend" the bartender seemed to concede an made the drink .Anna paid him looked over at the girl she seem to be hurt .walking over with her drink Anna asked the girl "Are you alright?you look hurt"Anna pointed at her Arm . then looked over at the guy with a questing look  

selenia50150

Eternal Lover

12,100 Points
  • Battle: Knight 100
  • Battle: KO 200
  • Statustician 100

Karin-ly Delicious

Fashionable Genius

5,475 Points
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Profitable 100
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Fri Jun 22, 2012 6:53 pm
User Image
"Oh. No. Im Fine." She Answers Looking Away. As If She Hadnt Met Enough People Today. She Rested Her Head On Her Hand And Paid No Attention To The Girl. Onaka Isnt Rude Intentionally, Its Just Her personality.  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 22, 2012 7:51 pm
User Image
Anna sighed this girl was just brimming with raw emotion an she felt every bit of it .blinking i sighed "Alright if your sure "looking over at the guy again then turned away walking back to a bar stoll an sat down  

selenia50150

Eternal Lover

12,100 Points
  • Battle: Knight 100
  • Battle: KO 200
  • Statustician 100

Erok75

PostPosted: Fri Jun 22, 2012 8:56 pm
selenia50150

x_DeadlyLies_x

User Image
Lazarus watched as Onaka showed the burn on her arm, then another girl came up and asked her a question, when she was away at the bar he asked "That looks pretty bad, do you get stuff like that a lot?" Suspicions were starting to arise in his mind about this girl, but at the same time, she was really cute... His mind suddenly blanked of things to say, all he could do was stare like an idiot. Before he could stop himself he spat out the question "Can I buy you a drink?" The second the words left his mouth he realized how stupid it sounded, so he started bracing himself for the nasty retort that usually accompanies guys saying stupid things to pretty girls.

Outside of School

Goto Page: 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff