Welcome to Gaia! ::

Black Rose Academy ((a romance guild))

Back to Guilds

This is a romance RP that will accept students who need or is looking for love. Are you one of them? Then this is your school! 

Tags: Love, Fantasy, Anime, Academy, Role Play 

Reply Outside of School
The Nightclub Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Karin-ly Delicious

Fashionable Genius

5,475 Points
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Profitable 100
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Mon Jun 25, 2012 3:24 pm
User Image
"You Know, Ive Never Shared That Story With Anyone Before." She Said Quietly Turning Her Gaze Over To Him. She Drank Some More Of The Substitute. Onaka Felt The Mood Between Her And Lazarus Change As It Got Quiet. "Dont Worry About It Lazarus. It Was Years Ago. I Hardly Even Care Anymore." She Said With A Fake-ish Smile. She Rested her Hand On His Shoulder Trying Bring Back That Happy Mood.

PostPosted: Mon Jun 25, 2012 8:38 pm
x_DeadlyLies_x

User Image
Lazarus quivered under her touch, this was the first time a girl had ever touched him, well, all except for his mother, but whenever she touched him it DEFINATELY did not feel like this. He suddenly felt extremely uncomfortably warm, his body started sending signals to him saying that he was about to start sweating. He needed to get some fresh air, but he couldn't just leave Onaka here, she had been so open with him, she had him feel things he hadn't felt before. "Do you want to get out of here?" He asked her as he suddenly lost his depressed stupor. Hoping she wouldn't be offended by his offer he said "The music in here is just starting to get to me, maybe we could go somewhere quieter, where we can talk?" He suddenly felt one of his video game cravings, then he thought of how cute Onaka would look playing a rock band guitar. His face lit up at the thought "We can go back to my dorm! I have to show you something," He grinned as he said this "Well, what do you say? Want to go?"

Erok75

Karin-ly Delicious

Fashionable Genius

5,475 Points
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Profitable 100
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Tue Jun 26, 2012 8:59 am
User Image
Onaka Started To Notice Him Getting Warm. "Did I Do Something?" She Thought Looking At Him. When He Invited Her To His Dorm, She BEgan To Feel A Bit Suspicious. The Way He Asked Her Sounded Like One Of Those Lines From A Movie, When The Guy Asks The Girl To His House And They End Up Having 'Relations'. "He Wouldnt Do That Right? He Seems Like A Really Nice Guy. Onaka Thought For A Moment "Ok. If He Tries Anything Ill Kill Him On The Spot. It May Be Difficult Considering Hes A Werewolf." She Sat There Thinking For A Minute Until She Finally Answered. "Oh. Sure. I Was Getting Tired Of This Place Anyway." She Said Gathering Her Things From The Table They Were At Before. She Checked Her Bag For Her Retractable Sword And Waited For Lazarus

PostPosted: Tue Jun 26, 2012 3:06 pm
x_DeadlyLies_x

User Image
A little suprised that Onaka was ok with leaving, Lazarus said "Awesome! Follow me!" He put a tip on the bar so the bartender wouldn't be upset with him and left the club, feeling very relieved that he could leave that room filled with bad techno music.

((Lazarus lives in Anna and Erok's Dorm room, do you want to enter seperately?))  

Erok75

Karin-ly Delicious

Fashionable Genius

5,475 Points
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Profitable 100
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Tue Jun 26, 2012 4:23 pm
User Image
Onaka Smiled And Followed Him. "Oh Wait I Need To Pick Up Some Blood Bags From My Dorm. Ill Meet You There Okay?" She Said Racing Out Of The Door To Her Dorm.

((Yea))  
Outside of School

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces