Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply I Can Show You My World [IRL]
"You Can't Hold Me Down!!" [1x1 with Pirate] Goto Page: 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Kaosujin Ryu

Eternal Senshi

13,550 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Elysium's Gatekeeper 100
  • Divine Donator 100
PostPosted: Tue Jun 12, 2012 9:24 am
This is a 1x1 Teen Titans OCxOC roleplay for 0_o the irate pirate o_0 and Kaosujin Ryu, so read if you desire, but do not post.  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 12, 2012 10:44 am
Profiles
0_o the irate pirate o_0
Character Name: Narinne (Nana) Lowelle
Alias: Sorcer
Dislikes: The Titans, large amounts of blood, quiet for long periods of time
Personality: Generally a good person to her friends. She is otherwise a total a*****e to people she doesn't like. Narinne will act with malicious intent for a laugh, and is not afraid to speak her mind. She can be stubborn and bull headed, but if she finds out she was wrong, she will (albeit begrudgingly) swallow her pride and admit her mistake.
Bio: Narinne grew up as an orphan. Her parents didn't like the fact that she had magical abilities, in fact, they called her freaky and unnatural. Saying that to a five year old's face can really do a number on their psychological standings.... So she bounced from home to home, hearing the same story. Until she got fed up and somehow found her way to the HIVE. She now lives there along with her fellow villain teenagers. She did try going to the Teen Titans first, but in an attempt to show them what she could do, she wound up laying half the city to waste. They told her that she was too out of control and whatnot. It made her angry. She vows vengeance upon them. After all, every villain is the hero of their own story, right?
Picture:
User Image
villain outfit to come. I need to draw it out

Kaosujin Ryu
Character Name: Katsura Natchios
Alias: Rei Bakuha
Dislikes: Abusive people, people who assume they're better than everyone else, and manipulative idiots.
Personality: Cautious with people he doesn't know well, but friendly otherwise. He can be quite sarcastic and irritable most of the time, however, when he's grumpy. He also hates scientists with a passion, regardless of what their field of expertise.
Bio: Katsura, 'Tsura' to his few friends, was used by his parents as an experiment to harness physical and spiritual energy as a energy source. It caused his aura projection powers to awaken quite violently, though the healing factor he ws imbued with healed most of the scarring from the explosion in the lab. The explosion killed his mother and left Katsura, or Rei as his parents referred to him, with an unusual condition. He is able to enhance his aura projection powers into a very dangerous and explosive weapon by using his now acidic blood. The blood will eat through anything that isn't marked by his energy.
He eventually got tired of being his father's punching bag and left, eventually making his way to the HIVE base where he was accepted. He desires to prove that he's no different than anyone else, and doesn't give a damn what method he has to use to prove it.
Picture:User Image
His villain appearance has yet to be decided upon...

Kaosujin Ryu

Eternal Senshi

13,550 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Divine Donator 100

RumJackPirate

Dapper Raider

10,150 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Autobiographer 200
PostPosted: Wed Jun 13, 2012 1:10 pm
A work will only have deep resonance
if the kind of darkness I can generate
is something that is resident in me already.

—¤÷(`[¤* *¤]´)÷¤——¤÷(`[¤* *¤]´)÷¤— Nana —¤÷(`[¤* *¤]´)÷¤——¤÷(`[¤* *¤]´)÷¤—

User Image

Narinne woke up that morning in a quiet mood. The young girl got dressed in a pair of loose tank tops, a dark colored skirt, and a baggy jacket. That being said, she took a walk from her small room and down the hall. Nana haeded down the black and yellow hallways, toward the HIVE Academy cafeteria. "Breakfast.... hopefully no one starts a food fight this morning." She said quietly to herself.  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 13, 2012 1:34 pm
Rule the midnight air, the destroyer...
Of the unknown one, the deliverer...
User Image Katsura - - - - - - Rei
Katsura exhaled as he sat up, his legs already swinging over the side of the bed. He quickly and mechanically dressed, not really caring that he wore a black vest over a dark grayish shirt with gold dragons wrapping around the forearms. He wore combat boots with dark gray pants and hooked his belt tightly around his lean hips. He stalked out of the room, his dark reddish gold eyes narrowing as his pupils shifted from round to slitted. He didn't know why his pupils did so, nor did he care.

So we cross that line...
Into the crypt...
Total eclipse...
Suffer unto my apocalypse!

0_o the irate pirate o_0

Kaosujin Ryu

Eternal Senshi

13,550 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Divine Donator 100

RumJackPirate

Dapper Raider

10,150 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Autobiographer 200
PostPosted: Wed Jun 13, 2012 2:16 pm

User Image

Nana made her way to the dining hall, making it to the line filled with the usual city teenage villains. Just in front of her were two of the famous nemises of the Teen Titans: Jinx and Gizmo. Rolling her eyes, Nana stood behind them. She pretended to be uninterested, she listened intently with a smirk as she caught snippets of their latest foiled plot. Tch! Fools.... It would have worked if Gizmo instead of using his gadgets to destroy completely geared them toward the live capture of the titans. THEN disposing of them. She thought with a snicker. It was then that Jinx caught sight of her laugh. "What's so funny, Sorcer?" She growled approaching Nana with a curl of her lip. Nana smirked. "Oh, nothing. Just waiting to get my breakfast like you and Giz over here." She said nonchalantly, looking boredly at her fingernails.

Kaosujin Ryu

PostPosted: Wed Jun 13, 2012 2:28 pm
Katsura paused a few feet behind Gizmo deliberately. "Is there a reason you two idiots have your heads up your asses or is it just that you're inept enough to lose repeatedly to the so called Titans, hmm?" he said dryly, deliberately being a touch condescending. "Yeah, there's a reason, shithead!! The Titans just get lucky and you know it!!" Gizmo shouted. "Could you yell a little louder next time? I think someone in Arkham didn't quite hear you, midget sunbeam," he said dryly. It was an insult both to his height and the fact that he was bald; he personally suspected that when the so called 'top students' of the HIVE attacked, Gizmo's bald skull reflected the sunlight like a mirror for Morse Code.

So we cross that line...
Into the crypt...
Total eclipse...

0_o the irate pirate o_0

Kaosujin Ryu

Eternal Senshi

13,550 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Divine Donator 100

RumJackPirate

Dapper Raider

10,150 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Autobiographer 200
PostPosted: Wed Jun 13, 2012 2:53 pm

User Image

Nana laughed as Katsura began bickering with Gizmo. Jinx glared at her and launched herself toward her. "Hey, no one laughs at him but me, a*****e." She shouted with a fist in the air. Nana easily sidestepped the bad luck harboring villain and muttered a spell under her breath. And before the pink haired girl could retaliate again, Nana had her in binds via magic. "Watch what you say, little darling. And watch who it is you're ******** with." With a flick of her hand, she tossed the bound Jinx toward the door, hearing the girl's swears and curses as she rolled down the hall and..... apparently down the stairs. A chuckle came out of Nana's lips. "Ah, I love magic." She sneered..

Kaosujin Ryu

PostPosted: Wed Jun 13, 2012 3:03 pm
Katsura yawned, shifting his weight as he heard the rapid footfalls of the third 'stooge' of their little group for the moment: Mammoth. He sidestepped at the last moment, deliberately leaving a semi slick trail of energy that reacted to Mammoth's boots like ice did to racing tires; Mammoth slammed into Gizmo, who let out a yelp of surprise as both of them collided with the door and tumbled down the stairs after Jinx, cursing and yelling the whole way. "Damn, I'd hate to be their parents... the way they curse, the idea of using a bar of soap to wash their mouths out wouldn't work... they'd need a damn tanker truck full of soap to flush that crap out... then ya'd have a pile o' crap the size of a two story building," he said dryly, rolling his eyes as the energy he'd trailed receded, melding back into his own normally invisible aura.

So we cross that line...
Into the crypt...
Total eclipse...

0_o the irate pirate o_0

Kaosujin Ryu

Eternal Senshi

13,550 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Divine Donator 100

RumJackPirate

Dapper Raider

10,150 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Autobiographer 200
PostPosted: Thu Jun 14, 2012 9:11 am

User Image

Nana smiled at Katsura as the others followed suit of Jinx. "You're telling me, dude." She snorted and glanced around the room. She saw people staring, and she fixed them with a look that could kill. Her eyes narrowed to slits, and a twisted grin came on her face. With that, most of the people staring went back to whatever it was they were doing. "Tch. Stupid people." She muttered. Narinne took the extra few steps in line that brough her closer to her breakfast.

Kaosujin Ryu

PostPosted: Thu Jun 14, 2012 9:18 am
Katsura sighed. "I mean, damn... villains like Deadshot or Joker don't give a damn about anyone at all... while idiots like them are too damn stupid to know the difference... and those like the Titans have the 'I give a s**t too much' stick shoved up their asses," he said dryly, shrugging. "I ain't gonna say I don't respect some of the 'higher' villains, like say, Bane or Scarecrow... but some of them are damned clueless in my opinion," he said dryly. He personally found the Scarecrow amusing rather than scary, while Bane looked at him much like a younger brother, though he wasn't going to tell anyone about that connection.

So we cross that line...
Into the crypt...
Total eclipse...

0_o the irate pirate o_0

Kaosujin Ryu

Eternal Senshi

13,550 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Divine Donator 100

RumJackPirate

Dapper Raider

10,150 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Autobiographer 200
PostPosted: Thu Jun 14, 2012 9:52 am
0_o the irate pirate o_0

User Image

Nana nodded, listing intently to what this guy was saying. A curl of a snarl came to her lips when he mentioned the Titans, however. "Tch. Beyond a stick shoved up the Titans' asses, I think." She muttered darkly. It brought back the memory of being turned away from them. Her powers were out of control then, but after several years at the HIVE academy, she had mastered much of her power, even tapped into some skills she never knew she had. "I don't remember ever meeting you here, dude... I'm who they call Sorcer. But you can call me Nana." She said quietly.

Kaosujin Ryu

PostPosted: Thu Jun 14, 2012 10:05 am
Katsura smirked slightly. "Rei Bakuha.... don't know why anyone would call me 'Blast Soul', but it's probably connected to my powers. My real name's Katsura," he said with amusement. He cocked an eyebrow at her mutter. "Am I right in guessing you met the Titans and they whined like the little bitches they are for some reason? They turned me away 'cause they claimed I was too dangerous with my abilities... I'll show 'em dangerous... they never saw what happens when I blend it," he said with a feral smile. He had spoken to the Titans and had even assisted them with one of their weaker enemies, Dr. Light. Robin had claimed his abilities were 'too dangerous and could have killed innocent people. Idiots... nobody is innocent... everyone has skeletons in the closet, and I'm gonna blow em out, he thought. At his dark thoughts, small dark teal 'flames' swirled around his fingers and palm, moving with a fluidity similar to warm syrup rather than energy.

So we cross that line...
Into the crypt...
Total eclipse...

0_o the irate pirate o_0

Kaosujin Ryu

Eternal Senshi

13,550 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Divine Donator 100

RumJackPirate

Dapper Raider

10,150 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Autobiographer 200
PostPosted: Thu Jun 14, 2012 10:14 am

User Image

"Nice to meet you. And yeah I had a run in with them a few years back. Turned me away for pretty much the same reason.... Which pretty much explains why I'm here, I suppose." Said Narinne, finally getting to the point where she could grab a tray. She noticed the teal flame-like aura that was eminating from Katsura's fingers. "That's pretty neat." She commented. She looked to the breakfast servers and pointed to what she wanted: bacon, eggs, toast, and a cup of coffee. Good enough to eat, she guessed. Granted, the academy food never really tasted all that great, it was free, at least.

Kaosujin Ryu

PostPosted: Thu Jun 14, 2012 10:29 am
Katsura shrugged as he leaned slightly backward, his dark reddish gold eyes scanning the selections. He chose eggs, ham, sausage, and didn't bother getting anything to drink. A faint smirk flashed over his lips as his fingers flicked, catching a kunai aimed at the point just beneath his right ear a few inches short. "I dunno why Cheshire seems to like throwing sharp objects at me... she knows I can do the same... and more," he said wryly. His wrist twisted slightly, the hilt of the kunai landing between his forefinger and thumb before he lightly flicked it back. It shot across the room, hitting the tray directly in front of the kunoichi with the grinning cat mask. Cheshire was one of the few here at the academy he tolerated for longer than a few minutes. His gaze shifted for an instant to the kunoichi before shifting back to Nana, hence he missed the ever so slight recoiling of Cheshire. He suspected he wasn't quite human in nature with his abilities and his eyes, but never said anything about it.

So we cross that line...
Into the crypt...
Total eclipse...

0_o the irate pirate o_0
((If you haven't figured it out, I'm a big Metallica fan; the lyrics are from "Creeping Death" and "My Apocalypse" respectively...))

Kaosujin Ryu

Eternal Senshi

13,550 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Divine Donator 100

RumJackPirate

Dapper Raider

10,150 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Autobiographer 200
PostPosted: Thu Jun 14, 2012 10:41 am

User Image

Nana smirked as the Kunai was returned back to Cheshire, a smile made at Katsura's comment. She was about to exit the line when she was bumped by a passerby, scattering her eggs on the floor. "Damn... Hey, can I get some new eggs?" She asked the serving woman behind the counter. The woman grimaced, pointing to a sign at the bottom of the sneezeguard. 'Limit one turn per kid. Don't like it? Deal with it, punk.' Was what it wrote. Narinne gave her a dangerous smile, holding out one hand as it glowed a dark violet. "Þú verður að gefa mér nýja egg. Og, þú verður að gefa mér þrjú hundruð dollara." The young Sorcer spoke. Immediately the woman behind the counter had a blank stare, getting a new plate of eggs before fishing around in her pockets for her wallet, and getting out three hundred dollars, handing both to Narinne. "Thank you." She smiled maliciously before exiting the line and choosing to sit at one of the bar-like tables with barstools for chairs. "I swear, sometimes it pays to be Sorcer." She laughed a little, pocketing the money in her wallet.

Kaosujin Ryu

I Can Show You My World [IRL]

Goto Page: 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces