Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply Character Profiles
συrαη αcαdemу ❤ || A Sprouting Love (Profiles)

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Zy Xandra

PostPosted: Tue Jun 12, 2012 8:24 pm
User Image

xxxxxxxx συrαη αcαdemу
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx A Sprouting Love

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

This is where you'll be posting your profiles! The original roleplay is here.

PostPosted: Tue Jun 12, 2012 10:44 pm

User Image
“Dream as if you'll live forever, live as if you'll die today.”

▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇x▇▇x▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇ ▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇x▇▇x▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇x

☁ тнɪɴɢs ʏoυ sнoυʟ∂ ӄɴoω αвoυт "ϻoɪ"!

My name? It it's... Kanokai Ichiru
But I like to be called: Kano-hime, Choco, and Ichi
I am sixteen and one half years old! But I'll be older once 27 February comes around!
My height? It's... 5' 6"
It's kind of obvious but I'm a Female
I kinda have a thing for: Heterosexual
It's kinda personal, but I kinda have feelings for: Someone that is alive and well but a total secret!
I'm just your everyday fun-loving customer that visits the Little Devil type!

☁ ϻє αɴ∂ ϻʏ ραsт αʀє тwo ∂ɪʄʄєʀєɴт тнɪɴɢs!

I'm A Pretty Awesome Person If You Get To Know Me...
I am loyal to a fault and that is combined with a dangerous level of daring and intelligence. Many people find it hard if not almost impossible to out-smart me with tricks and games because of this alone. I am also quite stubborn and if I get my mind set on something I am very difficult to deter from it. I guess that is why have trouble when it comes to dealing with authority, but in the end I will always show some odd form of respect for it. I am also a little bit eccentric considering I do not care if I stand out in a crowd. I just want to have fun after all and if that means I catch a few odd-glances then so be it! I guess if you wanted to use the right terminology I have great interpersonal skills and enjoy playing the 'peacemaker' or 'comic relief'. I usually find the best solution for both sides if I end up in the middle of a fight by using what I value or a combination of my view and the other persons. I guess you could say that makes me a 'warm' person, I mean I am not mean unless you are rude to me first. Then again even then I might choose to overlook it because of the fact you are just the antagonist to the story of my life! The world is my stage and I am here to entertain after all is said and done!
My Life Has Been Pretty Crazy So Far...
Oh my where should I begin! I guess the beginning is a good place! I was born almost seventeen years ago to a loving mother and father. My father is a famous actor in romance and mystery movies while my mother is an international model and singer! I love the fact that I have grown up wealthy because it has enabled me to not only follow my personal goals to climb mountains, learn the tiger form of kung-fu, and do whatever else I think would be fun! I guess I should talk about my educational career though...blah. I must admit though that since a few years ago one thing has scared me to death and that is the ocean. That is because when I was about eight my parents took me to the beach and a rip current pulled me out to sea. If it wasn't for the fast acting life guard I wouldn't be here to tell you this. Now that you know some fun things let me get the boring part over with already. In Ouran I am known as a dare-devil and trickster. I have spent most of my educational career here never backing down from a challenge or dare and I never plan to. When I was dared to go to the host club. I'll admit I was a bit against it at first because I thought it would be boring, but the dare ended up being quite fun.

Once I left the club that first time is when I started to have more dares thrown at me because its not in my nature to back down. Now don't get me wrong if it threatens my life I will not do it, nor will I do it if it threatens someone else's life. I have only come across one dare like that before and it was from someone that hated my guts. Aside from that though I have been a guest on a few game shows, and even hosted one of my own with the help of my parents. It was usually a variation of an American show but that is because I need to work my way up to my own original one! I should also mention that I have a secret passion for acting and comedy, they are the very foundation of my blood and will always hold that place too. Now back on topic! Sorry for running with the wind for a moment! I get average grades mostly A's and B's, anything lower and I will begin to lose things from my room and or trust fund. That would be a horrible day to see! Anyways I have a few things to add to my story, so lets stop focusing on the past and turn our attention to the now.

☁ нєʏ, ɪ ɴєvєʀ sαɪ∂ ɪ ωαs ρєʀʄєcт!

Here Are Some Things About Me:
Thanks to my daring nature I am quite athletic and have quite a bit of skill when it comes to acrobatics. I am also skilled in Tiger-Style kung-fu so that I can protect myself should the need arise. If I am not practicing or working on a dare, then you can sometimes find me at the gym or track running. I also enjoy acting with the local theatre troupe and joking around with my friends. Sadly though I have one insane weakness; Swimming. I know how to but ever since the accident a few years ago anytime i get into a pool or the ocean I freeze up and sink like a rock. Eh, now that I think about it I should probably admit that I am also a bit awkward around the person I have a crush on.

The Songs On My Setlist:
Dont Cha The Pussycat Dolls
We R Who We R: Ke$ha
Cinderella : Tata Young

ɪ ɭσѵє τнєsє ϻosτ... :
Dares
Dancing
Acting
Parties
Tricks
ɪ нɑτє τнєsє ϻosτ... :
Swimming
Thieves
Liars
Cowards
Betrayal

ChiyoYukiko

Losseth

Dapper Sex Symbol

9,700 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100

Zy Xandra

PostPosted: Sat Jun 16, 2012 5:41 pm

User Image
"Ladies! Ladies! There's plenty of me to go around~"

My name? It it's... Luke Kou Takeya
But I like to be called: Luke-kun, Boss, Luke-sama
I am Seventeen years old! But I'll be older once October 31 comes around!
My height? It's... Five Feet Eleven Inches
It's kind of obvious but I'm a Male
I kinda have a thing for: The Ladies~
It's kinda personal, but I kinda have feelings for: No one yet
I'm just your everyday Host: The King Type

Ever since Luke was little, he was taught to be a proper gentleman within his family. He is narcissistic when it comes to looking his best and not a complete mess in the mornings or even in certain incidents that causes his hair or clothes to smooth and straightened up. He is really outgoing, which makes him really popular amongst the students (especially the ladies). He is known to be loyal with his fellow Host Club members and the ladies, when making them happy to their fullest extend. Luke comes off as a bit flamboyant and a flirt, which he dramatically uses this to catch many of the women's attentions.
Luke was born into a family of great wealth, having his mother as a Model and his father as a Actor. Since he was little, he was always kept away from playing with the other children and more with his etiquettes. His mother, Amaya, on the other hand, wanted him to live a life that he wishes to enjoy and have. Sometimes, she would even sneak him out and take him to certain places like the amusement park. Even though he barely made any friends, part of his wish came true: to be able to go to fun events that children like.

One day though Luke's father, Sadao, got a call from the studio he works at that he had to quickly come and to be filmed in a scene that didn't come out right the first time. His father had then rushed to the studio and had been then filmed for the scene they were missing. After his hard work of that, he was then ready to leave when suddenly a spotlight from above got loosened and then began to fall. It was heading straight for a little girl, who was a young actress that was in the movie that he was in. His father quickly jumped and pushed the girl away, but...his father suffered a head trauma by the spotlight falling on his head. Amaya couldn't help the tears running down her face and Hirose, comforting his mother. Weeks had went by and Amaya couldn't stand the pain inside of her. It was then that, the head maid had suggested to send his mother to live with her grandparents for the time being until she can overcome this pain. That day, Luke watched as his mother was driven off to the airport and was never seen again. Though he was still young at the time, the head butler suggested that one of his relatives should come and take the role as a parent for now.

His Aunt, Saori, had taken the opportunity to step in and play her part as a loving mother to Luke. Though she had a bit of a drinking problem, Luke was able to manage with her and accepted her like how a proper man should do. He then was sent to Ouran Academy, seeing that he should create a Host Club to entertain the ladies. His right hand man, who happens to be the Cool Type he met during his freshman year, had helped him create his Host Club and collect fellow hosts that can fit the part as a member of the Club.

Luke's fears are being hated by others and losing the Host Club that he created. His hobbies are mostly thinking up fun events that everyone will enjoy in the Host Club, but he does have a fond of playing the piano.

The Songs On My Setlist:
Catgroove // Parov Stelar
Egoselfish // DECO*27

ɪ ɭσѵє τнєsє ϻosτ... :
The Host Club
Roses
Events
The Ladies
ɪ нɑτє τнєsє ϻosτ... :
Messy Appearances
Tears
Bullies
Being hated

Zy Xandra

PostPosted: Sat Jun 16, 2012 5:49 pm

User Image
"Anyone who can willingly make another person cry will have to answer to me!"

My name? It it's... Makoto Ota
But I like to be called: Makoto is simply fine.
I am sixteen years old! But I'll be older once January first (New years day) comes around!
My height? It's... tall for a girl, about five foot nine
It's kind of obvious but I'm a girl, even If I'm mistake for a guy almost all the time
I kinda have a thing for: a special person, gender should not matter, just the person
It's kinda personal, but I kinda have feelings for: *evil glare* That does not need to be made public!
I'm just your everyday Normal Host

Makoto, is a very out of the ordinary type of person, for a teenage girl that is. While most her age have their lives filled with dating, spending time with friends, and morphing into the type of women they will grow up to be, this one is the complete opposite. She is not one to depend on her looks and spends very little time on makeup or clothes, often taking one of her brother's shirts and wearing thrift store clothes so that her sister and brother can get new clothing, even though that is a privilege often given to the oldest child. Family and friends are everything to her and she is well known to work herself until she is exhausted to get her work done on top of helping her father and siblings.

While she is exceptionally hard working, she will almost always have a laid back personality and try to make people feel more relaxed and pleased, even if it means covering up how she really feels. Yet, if you cross her bad side, Makoto will be one of the first people to stand up and fight for what she thinks is right! Anyone who can make a girl, or even another person, cry or hurt them physically and/ or mentally, in her book, is nothing but scum and deserves to be treated as so. She feels that if someone is unable to smile, than she will try her best and make it her goal to put a real one on their face. When it comes to others, anyone will be able to tell that she will put her heart and soul into helping them, no matter how big or small their problem is, or even if they want her to do anything, she will see to the end that they are alright.

Despite taking care of others though, what little free time she has is devoted purely to studying. Makoto is an honors student in the first notch and even if she is not a genius, she works her butt off to get to where she is. Her biggest weakness though is fighting off the temptation to give in and take a break to relax (even if she desperately needs it). To make up for it, it is her appearance, such as getting her hair done (that is why she likes it short), putting on makeup, and shopping, that she will put off until it is too late.

Makoto is the oldest of four children to a middle class family. Since the day she was born, it was obvious that she was the apple of her father's (Shigure Ota) eye, a man who had been anticipating a daughter while most first time fathers in Japan wanted a boy. She had arrived on New years day, her mother having gone into labor while the young couple was on their way to a local temple for the new year celebrations, the baby having been expected to arrive a week later. From that day on, Shinji told his daughter that she was the best thing that could happen to him, a good luck child that was born to make people smile.

Her mother Haruko, on the other hand, felt trapped in a middle class family, now with kids to weigh her down. Over the years, she gave birth to Hiro, Sakura, Mariko, and Shinji, ages fourteen, twelve, eight, and six respectively. As the big sister, she loved her siblings to death and would do everything with them. Sadly, it did not occur to her that the mother was supposed to be the one to take care of the children. It was no shocking to anyone when five years ago, the mother left her family and moved away.

With her father devastated and working a full time job as a secretary, and a part-time job as a bartender, it fell on Makoto to pick up the slack around the house and help take care of the family. She simply stopped caring about appearances around this time and focused on school and the house. Despite this though, she grew up to be quite pretty, tall with dark brown hair and matching brown eyes. Often classmates and adults would say that if she grew her hair long, dressed in more feminine attire, and acted like a girl, she would easily be a dropout. Of course though, she would never do so willingly, saying that she would rather have someone like her for her personality rather than looks.

By the time High School came around, Makoto was already an honor roll student. With some of the best grades in her school, a teacher suggested that she apply for a scholarship at Ouran Academy, one of the most expensive schools in Japan. At first she was just going to ignore the offer and keep attending the school that her father paid for her to go to. It was when she found out that she could go to Ouran for free that she took the test.
After weeks of studying until she nearly collapsed in bed at night, she found out that she was accepted!

Now, she is now a scholarship student at the school, already known as the "poor kid" even though she is from a middle class family. Makoto is the type to make the best out of any situation and will try her best to fit in. Even if she cannot afford a uniform and all of her books are secondhand, she will not let it bring her down and has made a promise that she will graduate from Ouran!

Makoto has few hobbies and what spare time she has is often spent around her house. Even if she acts like she is tough though, she has a fear of being called useless.

The Songs On My Setlist:
Pierrot // Senka
The Prophecy // Noto Sama 6
Kimi no Shiranai Monogatari「Your Unknown Story」 // Miku-tan

ɪ ɭσѵє τнєsє ϻosτ... :
her siblings and father
sliced beef and onion rice (her favorite food)
reading
being able to get a nap in if possible.
ɪ нɑτє τнєsє ϻosτ... :
working herself into a fever
people who can make another person cry
getting dressed up and having to spend money on herself
ultra sweet food

Prannke

Prannke

Desirable Sex Symbol

10,650 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Tycoon 200
  • Ultimate Player 200

senpai dearest

Devoted Husband

14,965 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Party Member 100
PostPosted: Sat Jun 16, 2012 7:42 pm

User Image
"If you haven't noticed, 'weird' is my thing."

My name? It it's... Yukihara Ai Fujimoto
But I like to be called: Yuki
I am Sixteen years old! But I'll be older once December 22nd comes around!
My height? It's... Five Feet, Five Inches
It's kind of obvious but I'm a Female
I kinda have a thing for: That kind of thing doesn't matter! ◕ ◡ ◕
It's kinda personal, but I kinda have feelings for: Ah, no one really.
I'm just your everyday Customer- any type!

Yukimura, though she only goes by the nickname Yuki, is known to be a rather kind and outgoing girl, though she tends to trip over her own two feet. She tends to stare off into the clouds, often daydreaming about silly things or thinking about the latest chapter of her favorite manga. She can be rather dense and not get things straight away at first, often having to give it a second thought. She is rather absent-minded and tends to forget things like homework, though it's not the only thing that accounts for her bad grades. She has a strong dislike towards studying as well as class, the main cause for her terrible grades. Yuki is very optimistic, preferring to look to the joy in life rather than the past, an extreme change in her since middle school. She is an otaku and will often be seen reading a Shoujo manga, claiming that it is because she is simply "in love with love". Her love for Shoujo manga though, doesn't come close to her love for food and people wonder why it is that she hasn't gotten fat. Yuki is usually very low-tempered person and it is very hard to make her angry, though when she is angered she can really hold a grudge. She is seen as eccentric or weird, as her whole personality is strange in the sort. A conversation with her is bound to be an interesting one.

Yuki was born the middle child of her siblings, Mitsuki and Mamoru. Her father is the head of a leading sweets company and her mother is the head of a famous fashion industry. Her and her siblings were brought up well with only the most expensive and beautiful things in life. As the child of two very rich parents, Yuki's parents completely spoiled her and her siblings and gave them anything they could ever want. So when she wanted to learn the piano, it only took quick phone call and a few thousand dollars to get the best piano teacher they could get their hands on.

When learning the piano Yuki instantly loved it. Despite the hard practices she pulled through and began learning even the most difficult of songs. She was what people liked to call a child prodigy, playing the piano at expert level and only at the age of ten. Her teachers loved her and entered her in contests all over the country, even in America. Yuki had always wanted to show her parent's how beautifully she could play, but as leaders of two rising companies, they were always too busy to watch her play. They never showed up at recital's or practices but continued to give her tons of expensive gifts and wish her good luck. They had even promised to make it to her next recital, which also happened to be the most important yet. At her final recital Yuki waited until it was her time to perform but they never came. In anger, Yuki played her last piece on the piano ever, and left the stage broken and full of hate towards her parents.

After that Yuki became quiet and began to lose all emotion. She had given up the piano and her parent's hadn't even seemed to care. It took the impossible for them to notice her anymore. She had even begun to ignore her siblings, the only two people who could ever understand her. Then came the fights. At first it was just small bickering, which then began to grow to loud yelling in the middle of the night. There were times when her parents fights would go on forever and went as far as to where the would ignore each other completely and even sleep in separate parts of their home. After a while Yuki's parent's finally divorced and her and her siblings moved out with their mother, who had successfully won the custody case for her children. Yuki had never felt like it was her fault and there were times when she thought they had deserved it for what she had done to her.

Even after a life of such pain, it seemed like Yuki's suffering was yet from over. In her second year of Junior High, Yuki had feel in love with a Senpai of hers. His name was Takumi Ichigawa, an all-around nice guy who seemed to have everything going for him. When confessing her love to him, Takumi had rejected her at first. During the next day though, he had called her out after-school and had accepted her confession. Not thinking it any strange, Yuki had begun to date Takumi. For a while, they had a happy relationship and their relationship was already public throughout the whole school. When bringing Takumi to her home one day, Yuki had let him be in order to get some snacks for their study date. When coming back though,she found him sneaking an expensive-looking wall ornament into his jacket. Apparently, the person she had loved all this time was actually dirt poor, only going out with her because she was rich and would help his family become wealthy and get a better life. That day, Yuki broke up with him and threw him out of her home. To say that Yuki was heartbroken would be an understatement. Her love for him was something incomprehensible to anyone else, and his betrayal was an arrow in her already fragile heart. Her mother, in an attempt to bring back her old child, transferred her to Ouran Academy, an elite school for the rich and famous, though her siblings thought Girls' Academy would have been more appropriate.

When transferring to her new school, Yuki had decided to make a new start. She became a different person and left behind her old self in exchange for someone more like "her", as strange as that person was. During school hours, all her troubles were far-off memories, but returning home was a constant reminder. Her siblings, having noticed this, asked their mother to take action. Rather then moving them all into a new home, she bought her daughter a high class apartment to live in, in order to help her daughter to work out all of her problems while making sure that she prepare herself for the real world. Though she was no longer reminded of her tragedies at home, a new sense of loneliness intruded her life. At school, she has no friends and isn't very popular as she isn't very noticeable. Yuki continues to have a very peppy personality though and smiles throughout each day.

Yuki has a fear of bugs, things exploding, disgusting foods, and anything that has a weird smell. She is a well-known otaku and loves sports despite her clumsiness. Her weird personality causes her to not have many friends though she claims that despite this, "Everyday should be a happy day."

The Songs On My Setlist:
Hare Hare Yukai // Aya Hirano
God knows… // Aya Hirano

ɪ ɭσѵє τнєsє ϻosτ... :
Yummy things!
Pictures
Hot Guys
Camera's
Magic
Anything Not Ordinary
Manga's and Anime's
Glasses. Sunglasses, Eye Glasses, monocle's, you name it.
Hat's
Cat's
Rhyme's
Children
ɪ нɑτє τнєsє ϻosτ... :
Insults
Her Past
Being asked too many questions at once
Studying
Being called an idiot
Sad Faces
Bullies

ll Vintage Nerd ll

PostPosted: Fri Jun 22, 2012 5:12 pm
Entertain us! yum_strawberry

User Image
☁☁☁▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇☁☁☁
✱✱✱ Kioko Nakami Kimura  
xxxღ вυт ɪ ʟɪӄє тo вє cαʟʟє∂: Kioko- chan, Ko-chan 
xxxღ ɪ'ϻ ɴoω Sixteen >.< ʏєαʀs oʟ∂! 
xxxღ ɪт's ӄɪɴ∂ oʄ oвѵɪoυs вυт ɪ'ϻ α Female ~  
xxxღ тнє ʀoʟє ɪ ρʟαʏ ɪɴ тнɪs тαʟє: Customer!
xxxღ ɪ'ϻ ӄɪɴ∂ oʄ... Hyperactive, Carefree, Forward. ɪт's נυsт ωнo ɪ αϻ!  

✱✱✱ ReaperInBlack

User Image
"Just enjoy the show!"

☁  тнɪɴɢs ʏoυ sнoυʟ∂ ӄɴoω αвoυт "ϻoɪ"!

My name? It it's... Kioko Nakami Kimura 
But I like to be called: Kioko-chan, Ko-chan 
I am Sixteen years old! But I'll be older once May 16th comes around!   
My height? It's... barely 5'5 crying  
It's kind of obvious but I'm a Female of course!    
I kinda have a thing for: The Guys whee  
It's kinda personal, but I kinda have feelings for: That would be a secret wink  
I'm just your everyday Princess for his Majesty! (Customer for the King-Type)

Kioko is a hyperactive spaz who, like most of the Ouran females, has WAY too much time on her hands. She is sometimes all over the place and slightly spoiled, but she can be nice to have around once people learn to deal with her crazy antics. She is very open with how she feels and speaks almost everything that is on her mind at that specific moment in time. Dispite her hyperactive personality, she won't do anything she knows is going to hurt anyone, and actually tries to help people when she can, even though her carelessness sometimes just makes matters worse than they already are. She is a hopeless, hopeless, romantic that believes life is just one big fairytale with a happily ever after in everyone's future. She doesn't have the most mature way of thinking, actually, if anything she places all of the complicated thoughts in the back of her mind. She always tries to do what she thinks is best and is always looking for a new way to have fun. When it comes to things that she believes are important, which it would never be anything like school or company stuff, Kioko has a strange determination to do it. She is easily bored, and won't hesitate to state whether something is boring or not, but she usually finds ways to entertain herself, even if it means sleeping through a lesson or two... 

Though Kioko now lives in the laps of luxury, she was initially born an orphan child. She was adopted by a loving and wealthy couple at the young age of two, so naturally she doesn't remember a thing about being there, but the thought of not knowing who her real parents are or why they left her there still haunts her from time to time. Her parents were always loving and supporting of her. She had always been showered with whatever her heart desired on a whim. Ever since childhood she has had her heart revolved around stories of Prince Charming that her mother had told her. She has even grown up with those maidenly dreams of hers without a even a hint of a sense of reality, which is why she absolutely dotes on the host club's King-Type. 

Kioko had told one friend in middle school her secret about her childhood and about the fact that she had been born an orphan, but on an angered whim, that secret had soon spread around the school. It wasn't long until the rest of the students had outcast her for not being a legitimate child of he parents. Because she wasn't a blue blood like they were. They had teased her about where she had come from constantly. The ridicule would go from pages being torn out of her textbooks to having found her desk outside almost every morning when she would get to school. Horrible things would be written on her desks often.

One day she had come home with all of her hair cut off because she had been ambushed by a few girls at her school. That was the day that her parents had taken her and her younger, and also adopted, brother who had been in grade school at the time and moved to london for the rest of her middle school years. In London, she had come slightly out of the shell she had developed in he middle school, feeling more comfortable where she had gone to school. She looked back and came to the conclusion that things weren't as bad in Japan, it could have been a lot worse for her. She even found herself missing the time she wasn't in school. The days she would skip with her brother and go out for ice-cream and she. Would drag him shopping, hiding it from her parents and the authorities.

Once middle school was over, her mother, who was a famous make-up artist and her father, who was a world-renown director, had allowed her to go back to Japan with her brother, who was a middle schooler. She had packed up and had gone to live with her grandparents, who were both actors in their time. They had Initially sent her to Lobellia Academy, however her princess-like imagination for Prince Charming was unfortunately frowned upon by many... They had then sent her to Ouran Academy, another one of the most prestigious schools money could buy, and it was there that she had met her new-found best friend, Airihime Hiroyuki. It was also then when she stumbled upon the host club, where she soon began to spend all of her time at.

Kioko loves reading romantic novels and absolutely loves playing cupid with people. She hopes to follow in her mother's footsteps and become a make-up artist for some of the most famous actors and actresses. Kioko has a horrible fright of being alone more than anything, thus is why she is always found in heavily populated places or with someone. She also has a ghastly fear of knives mainly because she could have swore that she thought those girls were going to kill her that day. 

The Songs On My Setlist: 
The Show // Lenka
Everytime We Touch // Cascada
Love Story // Taylor Swift

ɪ ɭσѵє τнєsє ϻosτ... : 
Romance stories 
Her friends and family 
Hanging out at the host club 
Watching her mother at work 
ɪ нɑτє τнєsє ϻosτ... : 
Knives 
Loneliness 
People who intend to hurt others 
Sour food

ReaperInBlack

ReaperInBlack

Celebrating Reveler

ReaperInBlack

Celebrating Reveler

PostPosted: Fri Jun 22, 2012 8:57 pm
How did I get into this? yum_strawberry

User Image
✱✱✱ Airihime Hiroyuki  
xxxღ вυт ɪ ʟɪӄє тo вє cαʟʟє∂: Airi 
xxxღ ɪ'ϻ ɴoω Sixteen ʏєαʀs oʟ∂! 
xxxღ ɪт's ӄɪɴ∂ oʄ oвѵɪoυs вυт ɪ'ϻ α Female  
xxxღ тнє ʀoʟє ɪ ρʟαʏ ɪɴ тнɪs тαʟє: Normal Person turned Customer
xxxღ ɪ'ϻ ӄɪɴ∂ oʄ... Skeptical, Realistic, Straightforward. ɪт's נυsт ωнo ɪ αϻ!  

✱✱✱ ReaperInBlack

User Image
"Don't be so quick to judge me, you only see what I choose to show."

☁  тнɪɴɢs ʏoυ sнoυʟ∂ ӄɴoω αвoυт "ϻoɪ"!

My name? It it's... Airihime Hiroyuki 
But I like to be called: Airi 
I am sixteen years old! But I'll be older once December 5th comes around!   
My height? It's... 5'6 and 1/2. 
It's kind of obvious but I'm a Female, thank you.    
I kinda have a thing for: That would be men. 
It's kinda personal, but I kinda have feelings for: W-who wants to know?! 
I'm just your everyday Normal Person forcibly turned customer by her estranged best friend, Kioko.

For the longest time Airi has been so quick to see the rational reason behind anything. She 's always so quick to cut her imagination off for what she see's is the better. She has difficulty opening her mind to much of the 'silly fairy tales' her friend Kioko is always trying to convince her exists. She has the belief that such things only sets her up for the 'punishment of disappointment for setting her standards too high in such the society that they live in.' In reality, she longs to have the carefree mind of a dreamer with an imagination, (not realizing that she does have a bit of an imagination of her own, though she doesn't typically express it as others do), however she finds herself shutting the idea away as 'idiotic' or 'stupid'.

has a tendency to come across cold when speaking to others, even though there's no intention behind it. Thus is the reason as to why she is thought of to be 'calculating' or to have some sort of 'ulterior motive', and thus is also the reason as to why no one spends enough time to actually realize that she just speaks that way. She does wish to be like other girls, sweet and cute, but unlike the Ouran girls, time is just something she doesn't feel she has enough of. Even though Airi and her brother, Hiro, have similar traits, many don't make the connection until their sibling relationship shows up randomly in conversation.

As much as it doesn't seem like it, Airi does have a slight temper, though it doesn't snap like her brother's, Hiro's, does. When she believes she or someone else was wronged, she'll straightforwardly speak he mind, though it may seem cold, she will tell what she believes is the truth, no matter how harsh it seems.

Airihime, like her brother Hiro, had grown up in the life of an heiress to her father's and mother's companies as well as a princess to a crime family with closely related ties to the yakuza. As the story goes, her father was never close to his, unbeknownst to even himself more than three, children. Her mother, who perhaps was the only one even really close to her children in the least, had grown busy with the burdens of her work, 

The only other close family that her and her two older siblings had was their family on her father's side of the family, the extremely wealthy Kazuya family had run the underground, and her older brother Hiro was in the running to be the next in line to inherit the underground family business against a cousin or two that they had grown up with. Their family has always spoiled them plentifully, their cousins may as well have been siblings and their aunts and uncles may as well have been mothers and fathers.

Despite the fact that her other family's house may as well have been home, her parents had always had them around for important situations such as fancy parties and what not to show off their 'perfect' children. When she was at home with them all she really had was her brothers. She then went through her school years more or less in the background, and whenever she was ever picked on her older brother would help her, even against Airi's wishes. She would always worry about things like that, especially her brother's constant fighting, mainly because she knew he would be scolded if his  fighting didn't stop.

Airi has a strange addiction to anything that has to do with a form of art, whether it be drawing, music, writing, etc. Such things are kind of strange to her when she considers her 'lack of imagination' so she puts it. She draws and writes a lot, especially during her classes. Her older brother, Kazuki, explains things a lot better than she thinks her teachers do. Even then, she kind of retains the information better through methods other than writing down the constantly repeated words her teachers spout every day. She manages to maintain high marks somehow. She has a deathly fear of, not heights, but plummeting to her death. She also fears for her brother Hiro when he doesn't ask for help when he needs it. She loathes it when his pride always tries to get the best of him. Airi also has a strange eye color of purple that, unlike her brother Hiro, gets a lot lighter of darker according to the amount of light on it.  

The Songs On My Setlist: 
(favorite songs; maximum of 3)  

ɪ ɭσѵє τнєsє ϻosτ... : 
Art (many forms) 
Her friend and close family 
(Surprisingly) Spontaneous events  
Sweets definitely 
ɪ нɑτє τнєsє ϻosτ... : 
Boredom 
Liars/Lying (especially if it will ever be her) 
Plummeting to death 
Jerks

ReaperInBlack

PostPosted: Mon Jul 02, 2012 8:20 pm
Anything For You

yum_strawberry

User Image
✱✱✱ Akio Miharu
xxxღ вυт ɪ ʟɪӄє тo вє cαʟʟє∂: Aki
xxxღ ɪ'ϻ ɴoω seventeen ʏєαʀs oʟ∂!
xxxღ ɪт's ӄɪɴ∂ oʄ oвѵɪoυs вυт ɪ'ϻ α male
xxxღ тнє ʀoʟє ɪ ρʟαʏ ɪɴ тнɪs тαʟє: Cool Type.
xxxღ ɪ'ϻ ӄɪɴ∂ oʄ... Cool, Mysterious, Tsundere. ɪт's נυsт ωнo ɪ αϻ!

✱✱✱ Vampire Hunter Mari

User Image
Don't touch that!

My name? It it's... Akio Miharu
But I like to be called: Aki
I am seventeen years old! But I'll be older once February 14th comes around!
My height? It's... 6'0"
It's kind of obvious but I'm a male
I kinda have a thing for: girls
It's kinda personal, but I kinda have feelings for: no one I'm going to say anything about
I'm just your everyday Host: Cool Type

Akio appears to everyone, even his friends in the Host Club, as a cool, calm guy who never tries hard to get a girl. He's a bit of a clean freak and has a tantrum if something is out of order. That's not all of him, though. At home, he is a caring older brother to his little sister and an odd lover of music. He does favors for people, but hides the fact that it's a favor by remarking or nagging on something. He clashes sometimes with Luke on the budget of the club on occasions, and he tends to blackmail.
Akio is the heir of Miharu Industries. They manufacture things from books to toys to weapons. So, he's been under a lot of pressure. He has had to study literally every business, law, country, and system out there. Safe to say he's a boy genius. Akio unfortunately never had a chance to make friends or go into extracurricular activities because of his studying. He always wanted to play some sort of instrument or sport, but he never had the approval of his parents. So, he secretly practiced playing the violin at a young age. Once his parents found out, they used it as a good impression on the press.
Once high school started, Akio was ordered by his parents to make friends from certain businesses and corporations. He became popular very easily, but he never became close to his "friends". One day, he met the son of an actor and actress. His name was Luke. At first, Akio absolutely did everything he could to get away from the crazy guy, but Luke kind of rubbed off on him, and they've been best friends ever since. However, the idea of making a Host Club was never on his agenda. But, we all know how that story went.

Akio loves classical music and playing the violin. Also, despite his appearance, Akio has a strong fear of rats, since they carry diseases. He is a master blackmailer, too!

The Songs On My Setlist:
Comatose by Skillet || Dirty Little Secret by All American Rejects || Accidentally in Love by Counting Crows

ɪ ɭσѵє τнєsє ϻosτ... :
Order
Peace
Orchestra music
His sister
ɪ нɑτє τнєsє ϻosτ... :
Destruction
Noise
Annoying people
Rats...

Vampire Hunter Mari

YEETED INTO THE ABYSS

Romantic Gardener

13,125 Points
  • Buggin' 500
  • Harvest Hazard 500
  • Conventioneer 300

YEETED INTO THE ABYSS

Romantic Gardener

13,125 Points
  • Buggin' 500
  • Harvest Hazard 500
  • Conventioneer 300
PostPosted: Thu Jul 05, 2012 2:55 am
Entertain us!

yum_strawberry

User Image
✱✱✱ Chihiro Miharu
xxxღ вυт ɪ ʟɪӄє тo вє cαʟʟє∂: Chise-Chan
xxxღ ɪ'ϻ ɴoω fifteen ʏєαʀs oʟ∂!
xxxღ ɪт's ӄɪɴ∂ oʄ oвѵɪoυs вυт ɪ'ϻ α girl
xxxღ тнє ʀoʟє ɪ ρʟαʏ ɪɴ тнɪs тαʟє: Customer.
xxxღ ɪ'ϻ ӄɪɴ∂ oʄ... Sweet, Stubborn, & Naive. ɪт's נυsт ωнo ɪ αϻ!

✱✱✱ Vampire Hunter Mari

User Image
Sorry, I was just day dreaming about a cloud empire.

My name? It it's... Chihiro Miharu
But I like to be called: Chise-Chan
I am fifteen years old! But I'll be older once August 5th comes around!
My height? It's... 5'5"
It's kind of obvious but I'm a girl
I kinda have a thing for: boys
It's kinda personal, but I kinda have feelings for: no one
I'm just your everyday Customer and sister of a host

Chihiro is a very flavorful person. She's sweet and spicy at the same time. While she has a caring side for those in need or those close to her, she can also be stubborn or pushy. Her tendency to daydream has gotten her in trouble in class and at home, but she doesn't care. Normally, she dreams about story ideas. Despite her dramatic acts, she never cries, even when it's a really sad predicament. Some people think she's flirtatious, but she's a natural like her brother.
Chihiro is the second child of the Miharu family. Being so, she has to perform well in anything she does to maintain a good appearance for her family. While her brother, the only person she's been close to, had to study, she spent all of her time in extra-curricular activities. She has played soccer, basketball, and even baseball. She also learned to play the piano, cello, and flute. Doing all of this has helped Chihiro become a more social and outgoing person than her brother. She saw that he was continuously being put into pressure with all of the business stuff, so she decided to help him learn to play an instrument. Of course, their parents found out and she was grounded for a week. Still, she would do anything for her brother.
When she started high school, Chihiro was happy. She thought her and Akio could spend more time together. However, he was rarely there since they are in different years. She found out he was in a Host Club and didn't tell their parents, so she black mailed the black mailer and told him she would tell their parents if she wasn't allowed to be a member. She;s been hanging around the guys ever since. However, she doesn't just go to talk to the hosts. She also goes to become inspired for a story idea. She wants to become an author, but she has yet to finish a story.

Chihiro can play the piano, flute, and cello as well as being an excellent athlete. She enjoys exploring and pestering her brother. Her biggest fear is of being alone, which is why she is so close to her bro.

The Songs On My Setlist:
You Make Me Smile || Uncle Kracker
Unwritten || Natasha Bedingfield
All You Wanted || Michelle Branch

ɪ ɭσѵє τнєsє ϻosτ... :
My brother
Sports
Music
Books
Daydreaming
ɪ нɑτє τнєsє ϻosτ... :
Loneliness