Reply Random Yaoi Stuff
Will someone do a yaoi roleplay i dreamed about with me

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

RagingDarkn3ss

PostPosted: Wed Jun 13, 2012 8:14 pm
Okay a few days ago i had a dream, idk how to exactly explain it but ill try my best, its something like ouran high school host club but a little different. Okay like there is a class (im not sure what they do i think they just help out around at stores in town), well my character is new to the school and joins the class. Theres these 2 boys (your characters) idk if their brothers or just friends, well they basically take the new boy as a play thing and mess with him all the time, but in a loving way, like putting him into romantic moments and stuff like that. At the beginning they only see each other at school. (Heads up i dont see any sex happening right off in this role play it would be later on. and this role play can have a little touch of demons and magic if you want. But not much) Oh and they protect the new boy from whatever, like bullies or whatever. We can talk out the details and stuff if you message me.
(this is an emotional, caring, flirty rp)  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 16, 2012 11:53 pm
(Definetly messaging you, I like this heart )  

VirtualooSnape

Toxic Shade

17,700 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Timid 100
  • Tycoon 200

VirtualooSnape

Toxic Shade

17,700 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Timid 100
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Wed Jul 18, 2012 6:12 pm
RagingDarkn3ss
Okay a few days ago i had a dream, idk how to exactly explain it but ill try my best, its something like ouran high school host club but a little different. Okay like there is a class (im not sure what they do i think they just help out around at stores in town), well my character is new to the school and joins the class. Theres these 2 boys (your characters) idk if their brothers or just friends, well they basically take the new boy as a play thing and mess with him all the time, but in a loving way, like putting him into romantic moments and stuff like that. At the beginning they only see each other at school. (Heads up i dont see any sex happening right off in this role play it would be later on. and this role play can have a little touch of demons and magic if you want. But not much) Oh and they protect the new boy from whatever, like bullies or whatever. We can talk out the details and stuff if you message me.
(this is an emotional, caring, flirty rp)

Should we do it on here?  
Random Yaoi Stuff

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff