Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply Character Profiles
( s o u n d l e s s ↷ S K Y o f d r e a m s )

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

ice and coffee

Dapper Duck

PostPosted: Thu Jun 14, 2012 3:11 pm
User Image

( s o u n d l e s sS K Yxxo f d r e a m s )
xxxxxxxxxxxxx raise your hands up to the sky // I'll catch a sweeter dream for you

icedchocolattecoffeeCREATORice
icedchocolatte⋆ - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
icedchocolattecoffeeice[ ★ ] Iced_Chocolatte_Coffee

icedchocolattecoffeeGENREice
icedchocolattecoffeeice[ ★ ] romance, medieval, fantasy

icedchocolattecoffeeINSPIRATIONice
icedchocolattecoffeeice[ ★ ] Dragonspell

icedchocolattecoffeeCHECKPOINTice
icedchocolattecoffeeice[ ★ ] no posting except for coffee

icedchocolattecoffeeLINKS OUTice
icedchocolattecoffeeice[ ★ ] in character  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 14, 2012 3:16 pm
User Image

AINULINDALEISTARI
━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
W O R L D ' S ice F A L L I N G ice A P A R T ice I N ice F R O N T ice O F ice Y O U ice !

lapis lazuli

ice the B A S I C S ice
icecoffee L E T ice I T ice B U R N ice T O ice T H E ice G R O U N D

name « Ainulindalë Elessar Istari
nickname « Ai or Elessar
race « o'rant
age « ninenteen
gender « female

ice the A P P E A R A N C E ice
icecoffee L E T ice I T ice A L L ice B E ice D E ST R O Y E D

hair « orange
eyes « crimson
height « 5'3"
weight « 93 lbs
markings « Ainulindalë's markings stretch across the top of her shoulders and reach slightly down her upper arm. It covers the upper half of her back and are in the shape of phoenix wings.
possessions « Ainulindalë always has candy of some sort on her, and she uses silver throwing knives as a weapon. She's handy-dandy with any sort of bow, but Ainulindalë keeps her knives on her personnel at all times.
dragons «
Illuin - purple/singing (F)
Gwyn - green/healing (M)
Telperion - white/glowing (M)
Galathilion - gold/riding (M)

ice the D E T A I L S ice
icecoffee L E T ` S ice D A N C E ice I N ice C E L E B R A T I O N

abilities « A mind speaker and magician, Ainulindalë aquired her talents quite recently, and is still experimenting with both of them. But now, she's been thrown into this mess and has to deal with expanding more on her growing powers. She's an excellent pickpocketer (thief), and she's known to be a rather fierce street-fighter. She gets her strength and agility from all these street brawls.
talents « Surprisingly, Elessar has a decent voice and can actually sing. She's a disaster when it comes to things outside of music - put her in a kitchen, and smoke will be rising within seconds. She is good at running odd jobs.
personality « Without doubt, Ai's easily one of the most impulsive people you'll ever stumble upon. Equipped with a sharp tongue and quick-temper, it's easy to rile this girl up. Unfortunately, she's also extremely capable of fighting, and won't hesitate to beat you up. She's a complete tomboy and very outgoing. Ai can be awfully blunt to the point where it's rude, and she has a casual air around her. She also portrays herself as selfish, despite her carefree and friendly attitude. Down to earth and realistic, Elessar scoffs at the idea of being a hero and idealistic values. She gets angry whenever wastes food, especially sweets. Although she puts a tough fighter exterior, Elessar is extremely loyal to those she cares about and will fight to the last of her abilities to protect them. She hates naive people and often looks down on their values. Her spit-fire personality makes her hard to get along with, but if you look past that, she's a very friendly and nice girl who looks out for others. When she is angry, she can be slightly sadistic...that's not to say that she doesn't normally have a sadistic sense of humor.c
biography « Orphaned as a child, Ainulindalë was taken in by a very poor village, where she grew up under the care of the church. As soon as she was old enough, Ai began helping the friars and nuns with their daily chores. She was often the one they used as a messenger and runner between the town and their church. After helping out, it was then custom for Elessar to wander into town to help out the folks with various things. Elessar took up many odd jobs and ran errands for other people, owning a little bit of money for herself. She always treasured food, since their town was so hopelessly poor. Since her name was so difficult to pronounce, most people called her by her middle name, Elessar, or her nickname, Ai. Life for them was alright, until the war came to their village and tore everyone apart. Already a very poor village, the place suffered even more and the church was forced to shut down. A few kindly elders sent Ai away, to the capital, where she could hopefully lead a better life.

It wasn't to be so. After arriving at the capital, penniless and starving, Elessar was forced to fend for herself on the streets. Thus, she became a thief and stree-rat, even leading her own gang at one point. When she finally hit maturity, Ai left street life and hit the road, traveling around the various parts of the capital hoping to receive a better education. Thank goodness that the capital was o'rant friendly. In the end, she stumbled across a dragon egg, which later hatched and turned out to be a greater dragon. Elessar bonded with it quickly, and soon she had an easier method of transportation. Word of it reached the Hall, where Ai was then taken. She received a formal education, as well as combat training, and had lessons together with her dragon. At the Hall, three more eggs hatched for her, all minor dragons. When Wulder sent his message to her and left his sign on her back, Ainulindalë packed her bags and left the Hall without a word, to the destination point. Now, she has travel with a group of strangers, some who she absolutely detested, others she could tolerate...

miscellaneous « Elessar gets along better with animals than people, and she loves wild animals the most.
song « Desert Wolf

Iced_Chocolatte_Coffee

ice and coffee

Dapper Duck

Character Profiles

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out