Can i post my drawings here, too? or pictures only? 3nodding question  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 17, 2012 4:55 pm
Only photos. ^^  

I Am A Photographer
Crew

Conservative Explorer

Lee Tateishi

PostPosted: Sun Jun 17, 2012 5:06 pm
the pictures we took ourselves or pictures we really like? by the way, are there any restrictions/prohibitions? smile  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 18, 2012 7:37 pm
Photos you've taken yourself. And I'm guessing restrictions would be stuff like things that go against the Gaia ToS [so no nude images] and things that could spark a reaction, like religion bashing pictures and self harm images. Oh and gore, that's also against the Tos.  

MadSam123

Questionable Cat

12,200 Points
  • Nerd 50
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Invisibility 100

Uriah Galleries
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Mon Jun 18, 2012 11:09 pm
MadSam123
Photos you've taken yourself. And I'm guessing restrictions would be stuff like things that go against the Gaia ToS [so no nude images] and things that could spark a reaction, like religion bashing pictures and self harm images. Oh and gore, that's also against the Tos.

Everything MadSam said is correct. I might make a "Favorite Photos" forum in the future though. ^^
As for the gore, it really depends on the amount of gore. I love fine art apocalyptic photographs. 3nodding
Just be sure to ask someone before posting anything with harsh gore. I don't want any violations against the guild. lol

PostPosted: Mon Jun 18, 2012 11:16 pm
Uriah Galleries
MadSam123

Everything MadSam said is correct. I might make a "Favorite Photos" forum in the future though. ^^
As for the gore, it really depends on the amount of gore. I love fine art apocalyptic photographs. 3nodding
Just be sure to ask someone before posting anything with harsh gore. I don't want any violations against the guild. lol

Violence / Gore is against Gaias TOS, that's why I said it's not allowed.  

MadSam123

Questionable Cat

12,200 Points
  • Nerd 50
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Invisibility 100

Uriah Galleries
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Mon Jun 18, 2012 11:25 pm
MadSam123
Uriah Galleries
MadSam123

Really? o-o Hmm...I wander if starving children, abandoned cars, and nuclear fallout would count as gore. I am planning a series of photographs that will be using professional makeup artists, abandoned streets, CGI, and a junk yard. Will be some time before I am ready to shoot, because I am wanting to purchase a 5D Mark III as well as a few lenses. I might have to get special permission from Gaia administrators to publish them here on Gaia.  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 18, 2012 11:34 pm
Uriah Galleries
MadSam123
Uriah Galleries
MadSam123

Really? o-o Hmm...I wander if starving children, abandoned cars, and nuclear fallout would count as gore. I am planning a series of photographs that will be using professional makeup artists, abandoned streets, CGI, and a junk yard. Will be some time before I am ready to shoot, because I am wanting to purchase a 5D Mark III as well as a few lenses. I might have to get special permission from Gaia administrators to publish them here on Gaia.

They should be fine, except maybe the starving children stuff, people could report it as inappropriate. 'Gore' normally means images showing mass violence, blood, guts, that kinda stuff.  

MadSam123

Questionable Cat

12,200 Points
  • Nerd 50
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Invisibility 100
Spam Folder (Chatterbox)

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items