Welcome to Gaia! ::

Black Rose Academy ((a romance guild))

Back to Guilds

This is a romance RP that will accept students who need or is looking for love. Are you one of them? Then this is your school! 

Tags: Love, Fantasy, Anime, Academy, Role Play 

Reply Outside of School
The Abandoned Cathedral of Saint Michael the Archangel Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Mayah Playah
Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Tue Jun 19, 2012 5:49 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Look around. Even in ruins, the once world-renowned church that welcomed thousands through its doors is a truly beautiful sight to behold. But when a great war shook it to its knees, the cathedral was left to dissipate in silence, and only silence it has known in these many years since.

PostPosted: Tue Jun 19, 2012 5:58 pm
User Image

Alexandra stumbled into the cathedral, bleeding heavily from the attack. Her white dress was covered in blood, and her stomach was so heavily covered in red that it was hard to believe any skin was there. She slowly made her way to the altar, eventually falling on her knees and sobbing. "Please God, please! Do not let me die here...anywhere but here alone. Anything but alone..."

Mayah Playah
Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100

Pure T0rture
Vice Captain

Colorful Fairy

PostPosted: Tue Jun 19, 2012 6:03 pm
User Image
"i'd hardly say you're alone..." a soft, gravely voice sounded from the shadows behind her as Menoetius walked over to her. "Alexandra....." he sighed, looking at her with sad eyes. "what.... what happened...." he frowned, gently lifting her into his arms.

PostPosted: Tue Jun 19, 2012 6:27 pm
She naturally curled into his arms, too weak to protest. "A-ambush...d-demons...didn't stand a ch-chance!" she gasped, tensing. "I couldn't k-keep my mouth sh-shut." Crying out as another spasm of agony swept through her body, Alexandra arched against him. "I don't know how long I can last...the skin...i-it has healed...but I b-bleed still in-AH-inside!"

Mayah Playah
Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100

Pure T0rture
Vice Captain

Colorful Fairy

PostPosted: Tue Jun 19, 2012 6:41 pm
"shhhh...." he whispered, sitting down with her in his arms. "just.... shhhh...." he sighed and kissed her softly, givign her a bit of his energy in hopes of healing her. "please... don't.. .don't leave me..." he whispered, a few tears forming in his eyes as he looked at her.  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 19, 2012 6:46 pm
She put her hand on his chest, giving him back the energy. "There's a p-pool, just outside the ch-church," she stammered. "T-take me, p-please...I cannot let my broth-brother see me like this...n-no-not his b-big sister."

Mayah Playah
Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100

Pure T0rture
Vice Captain

Colorful Fairy

PostPosted: Tue Jun 19, 2012 6:53 pm
"i-isn't there something i can do besides watch you die?" he begged, holding her closer. "please... a-alexandra... i-i love you..." he murmured through tears, brushing some hair from her face.  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 19, 2012 7:02 pm
Alexandra smiled softly, bringing her hand up to his face to wipe away the tears. "Tonight, I die, my love. There is no escaping it. But we can control where I die, and I want to die in your arms, and free of blood, with nothing but your love and the beautiful moon shining on me," she said slowly and shakily.

Mayah Playah
Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100

Pure T0rture
Vice Captain

Colorful Fairy

PostPosted: Tue Jun 19, 2012 7:16 pm
"a-alright..." he nodded and held her hand tightly as he stood up and carried her to the pool outside. keeping her hand in his, he completely ignored the red stains on his white suit too focused on being with her in her last moments. "i'll miss you.... my love..." he whispered softly, brushing some hair from her face.  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 19, 2012 7:20 pm
Kissing him softly, she weakly tugged on his collar and smiled. "Make love to me one last time, my darling, before I am gone," she asked as they neared the pool's edge.

Mayah Playah
Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100

Pure T0rture
Vice Captain

Colorful Fairy

PostPosted: Tue Jun 19, 2012 7:28 pm
he froze and then sighed, turning her to look at him. "i-if you're sure..." he sighed and gently kissed her pressing her up against the remains of the church's outer wall, his one hand gently moving down to rest on her hip. "i'll be gentle this time... i promise..." he smiled through his tears, trying to keep her happy.  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 19, 2012 7:46 pm
She winced, then laid her hands on his chest. "My love, I have a better idea. Are you up for consummating the small body of water beside us?"

Mayah Playah
Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100

Pure T0rture
Vice Captain

Colorful Fairy

PostPosted: Tue Jun 19, 2012 7:51 pm
"for you... i'll do anything..." he sighed, glancing to the pond that she mentioned.  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 19, 2012 7:58 pm
The pond itself glowed as she slowly removed the tattered dress, wearing nothing underneath. Alexandra slowly, but surely, walked into the water, turning to face him once she was waist deep. "I am yours, if you will have me," she breathed.

Mayah Playah
Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100

Pure T0rture
Vice Captain

Colorful Fairy

PostPosted: Tue Jun 19, 2012 8:18 pm
he gave her a sad smile and followed her in, slowly removing his tie and shirt as he neared her. "i'll have you." he smiled and kissed her softly, one hand in her hair.  
Outside of School

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff