Welcome to Gaia! ::

Black Rose Academy ((a romance guild))

Back to Guilds

This is a romance RP that will accept students who need or is looking for love. Are you one of them? Then this is your school! 

Tags: Love, Fantasy, Anime, Academy, Role Play 

Reply Outside of School
The Abandoned Cathedral of Saint Michael the Archangel Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Mayah Playah
Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Tue Jun 19, 2012 8:43 pm
Alexandra kissed back gently, running her fingers through his hair. "I love you," she mumbled against his lips.

PostPosted: Tue Jun 19, 2012 9:00 pm
" i love you too." he sighed, kissing her harder.
{you do the time skip. i gtg for a bit.}  

Pure T0rture
Vice Captain

Colorful Fairy

Mayah Playah
Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Tue Jun 19, 2012 11:34 pm
She pulled him closer, wrapping her legs around his waist and letting the water run over and between their bodies.

~~2 1/2 hours later~~

Alexandra smiled softly as she gently stroked a loose strand of his wet hair. Suddenly, her hand flew to her neck and ripped the chain off. "I want you to have this...it's the Bloodwell family necklace."

PostPosted: Tue Jun 19, 2012 11:38 pm
"A-Alexandra.... i-i...." he sighed, gently wrapping his fingers around the necklace and her hand. "th-thank you... my dear...." he murmured and kissed her once more, tears once more starting to slip down his cheeks.

Pure T0rture
Vice Captain

Colorful Fairy

Mayah Playah
Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Tue Jun 19, 2012 11:47 pm
She wiped away his tears, her smile faltering just barely. "Don't cry, my love...please, do anything but cry." Her body tensed with pain as her impending death loomed over them again.

PostPosted: Tue Jun 19, 2012 11:49 pm
"sorry... i just.. i don't want to see you go.... " he sighed, drying his tears for her sake. "i'll miss you, my love. far more then you can imagine...."

Pure T0rture
Vice Captain

Colorful Fairy

Mayah Playah
Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Tue Jun 19, 2012 11:57 pm
"We'll be together again someday, I promi-" she was cut off by a sharp pain in her abdomen. Cringing, she started to grow weaker and weaker. Alexandra held him closer, trying to breathe. "M-Menoetius..."

PostPosted: Wed Jun 20, 2012 12:04 am
"alexandra!" he gasped, taking her hand tightly in his. "Alexandra... i love you...." he whispered, his eyes filling with tears once again.  

Pure T0rture
Vice Captain

Colorful Fairy

Mayah Playah
Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Wed Jun 20, 2012 3:10 pm
"I love...you t-too!" Alexandra gasped, the pain growing. "Menoetius, I n-need you to tell my br-broth-er I'm g-gone! Promise me!" she begged, clutching him to her.

PostPosted: Wed Jun 20, 2012 3:19 pm
"i... i promise" he sighed, trying to hold back tears as he looked at her.  

Pure T0rture
Vice Captain

Colorful Fairy

Mayah Playah
Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Wed Jun 20, 2012 3:40 pm
She winced again, pulling him closer. Shakily pressing her lips to his, she kissed him gently then pulled away and simply hugged him. "I...love...you...Menoetius..." she whispered.
And then her eyes glazed over and her body grew limp, the life draining from her eyes, never to be restored.

PostPosted: Wed Jun 20, 2012 3:53 pm
he kissed back gently, keeping his eyes closed until he felt her go limp. "i love you too, Alexandra..." he whispered, a heavy stream of tears flowing from his eyes as he gently lay her body down in the water. "i love you, my angel." he whispered, slowly stepping out of the water to put on his clothes that were still stained with her blood.

Pure T0rture
Vice Captain

Colorful Fairy

Mayah Playah
Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Wed Jun 20, 2012 4:03 pm
A bright light emanated from the water, lifting her naked body from the clear blue waters. Alexandra's body was surrounded by a great flash of light, and then was gone, the waters growing dark and the silence all that was left.

PostPosted: Wed Jun 20, 2012 4:09 pm
seeing her body gone, he sighed and then allowed himself to be swallowed up by the shadows, his expression darker then ever as he held tightly to her necklace.
{lol now to make my long a** post in the safehouse}  

Pure T0rture
Vice Captain

Colorful Fairy

dot Hack Strawberry

Greedy Genius

7,600 Points
  • Married 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Thu Jul 19, 2012 11:32 am
User Image

User ImageUser Image
♡ ♡ ♡ { Inalir O' Jeneus Tanith }
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

Amongst the wild growing plants, shadows manifested and took a humanoid figure. Slowly a small girl appeared. She laid on the floor as the shadows slowly seeped back into the ground. Inalir laid asleep in the ground. She had been put on earth to earn forgiveness and that she would. With a light yawn Inalir sat up and opened her eyes "This is earth?" She looked around and admired the ruins, even when they were forsaken, they looked beautiful. It had been centuries since Inalir had been human and the world she vaguely remembers had changed completely. With no time to loose Inalir got up and dusted herself. She took a first step and stopped. She was unsure as to where to go and exactly what to do. Heck, she was even unsure as to where she was "The Creator said I should help humans and that he had a place to sent me to, but he never informed me what the place was" She sighed and walked around a bit so she could familiarize with her surroundings before she was ready to venture forth.
((Inalir left to the dark woods))

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

Outside of School

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas