Welcome to Gaia! ::

Black Rose Academy ((a romance guild))

Back to Guilds

This is a romance RP that will accept students who need or is looking for love. Are you one of them? Then this is your school! 

Tags: Love, Fantasy, Anime, Academy, Role Play 

Reply Outside of School
The Abandoned Cathedral of Saint Michael the Archangel Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Fri Nov 09, 2012 11:18 pm
Mayah Playah

Anzu
User Image

Such a sad place this was, this cathedral. Even with parts of broken and shattered, great architecture still left its imprints on its high arches and careful designs.
Standing before the what used to be gates of the building was a young man with a hard look on his face. He observed the rotting despair the church was never meant to see, his eyes nearly as ancient as the very structure. The man exhaled through his nose slowly as a harsh wind blew north. Enlil was coming, the time was nigh. Lifting his hand to his chest, the man clutched the two dog tags draped around his neck. The Tablets of Destiny. With this under his control he was near invincible. Let Enlil come, he will be no match for him, for the phoenix demon Anzu.

PostPosted: Fri Nov 09, 2012 11:26 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Galatea appeared in the cathedral, the wind blowing around her in an angry flurry. "Anzu," she murmured, tilting her chin up and glaring at him. "I knew you'd be here. Why choose such neutral ground? Afraid of battle? Or do you really think you're strong enough to face the Creator and justify why you shed blood on his blessed soil?" she asked, her tone mocking. The beautiful embodiment sat on a fallen stone, crossing her exposed, milky legs and watching him. "You always were the villain. Do you see yourself as one?"

Awesome nerd

Mayah Playah
Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Sat Nov 10, 2012 12:17 am
Mayah Playah

Anzu turned to meet the embodiment's gaze, his scarlet and black hair flowing effortlessly from her wind. "Sometimes." he answered solemnly. "If I remember right, sometimes villains are necessary for the sake of balance." he said, quoting another embodiment he was sure she'd recognize. His hand lowered to his side, and the Tablets jangled together as they fell upon his chest. "But now is not the time for me to justify my actions, not to you at least." He blinked slowly. "Where is Enlil? Did he send you here to fight his battles for him?"

PostPosted: Sat Nov 10, 2012 8:35 am

"He doesn't know I'm here," she said, crossing her arms. "He wanted me to hide, but I'm not one for following the orders of a god." Galatea stood, keeping sure to always be far from him. "There was a time, Anzu, that we were friends. That I trusted you. We were almost lovers at one point, I believe. And then you let your hatred and disapproval of the humans and Enlil rule over you. Why can you not allow peace to reign? The only war comes from you!"

Awesome nerd

Mayah Playah
Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Sat Nov 10, 2012 10:46 am
Mayah Playah

"How chivalrous of you." Anzu said as his gaze traveled, obviously not interested in her. He barely listened as she spoke about their past long, long ago. That was when he was a completely different person, and he had no intention of reminiscing over it.
"You naive girl, one person alone cannot create the monstrosities of this world." he said and looked to her with unimpressed eyes. "Even if I had done nothing, this world would be the same. People find ways to fight with each other, even if there's no point at all." His nose wrinkled in disgust. "It's archaic. Destroying them all would almost be a favor to all life, even you." A sign of a smirk appeared on his smooth face. "Yes, I know. You're not the healthiest you've been, have you Galatea? Your trees are dying, your ground attacked by drills. Tell me that this would not get better without humans."

PostPosted: Sat Nov 10, 2012 11:06 am

"The humans are needed for this earth to continue on, Anzu!" she said, unable to hold back her fury any longer. "You know as well as I that the humans' actions are redeemable."

Awesome nerd

Mayah Playah
Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Sat Nov 10, 2012 11:16 am
Mayah Playah

Anzu's eyes narrowed only slightly. "I see." he said slowly. His fingers flexed at his side and a dark blue mist began forming around him. "If that is the case, than I cannot spare you." The dog tags against his chest shined brightly and instantly doubled the size of the blue aura spreading. One touch was all the demon needed to gain control over her.

PostPosted: Sat Nov 10, 2012 11:20 am

She wasted no time. Before his sentence was even finished, she flung a small silver dagger at him, aiming for his heart.

Awesome nerd

Mayah Playah
Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Sat Nov 10, 2012 11:28 am
Mayah Playah

Anzu stepped to his right as the dagger flew at him. As the dagger moved past him, he turned around and reached out, grabbing it by the hilt. Without even blinking he spun back around and hurled the dagger right back at her.

PostPosted: Sat Nov 10, 2012 11:32 am

Galatea let out a cry as the dagger dug deep into her abdomen, falling to the ground and curling into a ball. "Y-you...damn you!" she tried to yell, pain ripping through her body. "Enlil..."

Awesome nerd

Mayah Playah
Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Sat Nov 10, 2012 9:35 pm
Mayah Playah

Footsteps could be heard getting closer to her, and eventually two black shoes came into view. But they weren't Enlil's.
"Already down with one hit?" Anzu said quietly, towering over her. "You really have gotten weaker. It almost disappoints me that I was about to use the Tablets on you." He crouched down and grabbed her by the chin, forcing eye contact. "Yes, that's right. Call Enlil over here. Scream his name and summon him to his death." he said so calmly that it was unnerving.

PostPosted: Sat Nov 10, 2012 9:41 pm

Glaring at him, she summoned her strength and spat in his face. "N-never! I...I will not...en-endanger him!" she responded, her hatred for him fully exposed.

Awesome nerd

Mayah Playah
Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Sat Nov 10, 2012 9:51 pm
Mayah Playah

Anzu slowly narrowed his eyes and wiped the spit off his cheek. "Very well then." The dog tags shined brightly again and a flurry of dark blue surrounded Galatea, wrapping around her like marionette strings and taking hold of each and every limb. "Stand up." Anzu commanded, his voice heavy and strong from the Tablets' addition.

PostPosted: Sun Nov 11, 2012 5:41 am

Too weak to fight the power of the Tablets, Galatea stood, wincing. "Leave me go, Anzu! Why can't you let me die in peace?!"

Awesome nerd

Mayah Playah
Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Sun Nov 11, 2012 9:57 am
Mayah Playah

Watching the embodiment of earth bend to his will was enthralling to say the least. Anzu nearly smirked at her plead to die peacefully. "Speaking death so soon?" he chuckled darkly. "What happened to your threats, Galatea? Aren't you going to talk more of the past to me?" The Tablets shined again and the invisible strings tightened around her. "Perhaps that is all you're good at now, old woman, reminiscing over lost times. Now scream!"

Outside of School

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff