Welcome to Gaia! ::

Black Rose Academy ((a romance guild))

Back to Guilds

This is a romance RP that will accept students who need or is looking for love. Are you one of them? Then this is your school! 

Tags: Love, Fantasy, Anime, Academy, Role Play 

Reply Outside of School
The Abandoned Cathedral of Saint Michael the Archangel Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Sun Dec 09, 2012 9:03 pm
Mayah Playah

"I said silence!" the phoenix demon bellowed as he kicked her in the stomach, making sure to add enough force to crack some ribs. "You think I will destroy myself? You are a pathetic, desperate excuse for an embodiment!" he spouted as he gripped the Tablets in his hand, the wind roaring around him and making his crimson highlighted hair flow around his face. "I control the Tablets of Destiny! I control everything! Anything I want I have! I can do anything and not have to suffer the consequences! Let me show you an example. Or better yet, why don't you become the example!" The royal blue mist steamed around his clenched fist as the Tablets shined, ready to exert its master's wishes as force for someone else. Anzu's face contorted with both rage and satisfaction. He opened his mouth to give out his first order...
...And lightning shot down on him.
The lightning was a quick flash, too quick for Anzu to react but slow enough for him to see. He was helpless. The burning force would have catapulted him fifty feet had the trees not caught him at ten. Surprised and sore, Anzu fell to the ground with a heavy thud and groaned out as he struggled to stay awake.
Meanwhile, Enlil stood a few steps away from where Anzu was earlier, panting while clutching his arm. He walked towards Galatea and crouched down, his face filled with concern. "Ga... Galatea," he breathed heavily and looked at her body with horror in his eyes. "You're damaged badly..."

PostPosted: Sun Dec 09, 2012 9:12 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

She grimaced in pain, closing her eyes as Anzu was blown away. Her eyes cracked open at his voice, and she smiled weakly. "I...I'm fine," she managed to say before coughing out a few drops of blood. "An-Anzu...send him a-away...b-before i-i-it's too late."

Awesome nerd

Mayah Playah
Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Sun Dec 09, 2012 9:43 pm
Mayah Playah

Remembering Anzu, Enlil nodded and let the wind hurry him to the weakened demon. Anzu was barely on his feet, trying to recover from the viscous burn on his chest when he saw the storm god approaching. He clenched his jaw angrily and tried to punch at him, but he was too dizzy and dazed to think straight. Enlil dodged with ease and delivered a swift uppercut to his abdomen, causing him to double over and stagger back. It was a one-sided fight. Enlil delivered blow after blow, and Anzu was helpless against him.
"This is for stealing from me!"
A blow to the gut.
"This is for ruining the world!"
A kick at the ribs.
"This is for your arrogance!"
A blow to the side of his face.
Enlil quickly clutched the collar of Anzu's bloody shirt and pulled him up. Anzu was a pitiful sight, his face beaten to a pulp but somehow it still harbored the hatred he held over the millennium. "And this," the storm god seethed, lightning shining behind him and the wind howling with equaled rage. "is for Galatea!!" He punched Anzu square on the face and dropped him, watching him hit the floor like a sack of potatoes. Immediately the used-to-be threat buckled and collapsed, lost of conscious. Enlil stared at the defeated warrior with a mixed look of disgust, fury, and pity. He would have been such a good warrior, he thought as he leaned down and took his Tablets back.
The Tablets of Destiny hissed with what he thought was happiness, happiness for their reunion. The world felt much more stable with his precious Tablets in his possession again. But right now wasn't the time for epilogue. Once the dog tags were fastened around his neck, Enlil turned and hurried to Galatea's side. Stay with me, he thought, nearly prayed.

PostPosted: Sun Dec 09, 2012 9:51 pm

Galatea was just barely hanging on, her vision far beyond blurry and a steady stream of blood falling from her abdomen. At the sight of Enlil, she tried to sit up, falling back and hitting the ground before she could get too far. Letting out a soft cry, she set her hands back on the knife wound, unsuccessfully attempting to stop the bleeding. "It...i-it won't st-stop," the embodiment whispered.

Awesome nerd

Mayah Playah
Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Sun Dec 09, 2012 10:12 pm
Mayah Playah

"It's going to be okay." Enlil said, though he wasn't sure if he was telling that to her or to him. It had been so long since he had used the Tablets, he wasn't sure how to handle it that well. C'mon, work! Work dammit! he yelled mentally at the dog tags only to get nothing in return. Why wasn't it working? Cursing himself in every language, Enlil clasped Galatea's hand, he tried not to let the blood make his fingers slip. "Stay with me, Galatea. We'll get through this." he begged.

PostPosted: Sun Dec 09, 2012 10:17 pm

She smiled at him, trying to reassure him. "I...I kn-know I'm n-not...not long," she said slowly, gripping his hand weakly. "I just...wan-want you...to know...I l-loved you." She looked down, then back up, her eyes determined. "N-no...I love you. Y-you are my...my fir-first love...and...and my last."

Awesome nerd

Mayah Playah
Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Sun Dec 09, 2012 10:31 pm
Mayah Playah

His blue eyes took on a glassy sheen as she spoke, his grip on her hands tightened. "Don't say that!" he said with a cracked voice. "We're going to get through this! I have the Tablets, I can help you!" He dipped his head so his hair could hide his tearful eyes, but if it wasn't the tears falling that deceived him, it was his shuddering shoulders. "Why won't they work?" he cried softly, a few wisps of blue smoke behind him.

PostPosted: Sun Dec 09, 2012 10:38 pm

Galatea lifted her hand and set it on his cheek, looking into his eyes. "Kiss me, Enlil...k-kiss me...one l-last time," she pleaded, her voice straining. "B-before...it's too l-late."

Awesome nerd

Mayah Playah
Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Sun Dec 09, 2012 10:51 pm
Mayah Playah

Nodding, Enlil leaned down and pressed his lips to hers, ignoring the metallic taste of blood he was greeted with or the salt of his tears. The kiss was passionate yet frightful at the same time, because he had a feeling this would be the very last time they ever shared a moment. Please, he thought with desperation in his thoughts. Please heal her. I need her back. I want her back. His eyes were closed, but had they been opened he might've seen the royal blue fog around them.

PostPosted: Sun Dec 09, 2012 10:55 pm

She pulled away, smiling. "G-goodbye, Enlil," she whispered, before finally falling limp in his arms.

Awesome nerd

Mayah Playah
Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Mon Dec 10, 2012 6:14 pm
Mayah Playah
I'll make his realm, but you post her waking up there first.

"No... No! No, stay with me! Galatea!" Enlil cried as she fell limp against his arms. "Galatea!" he said desperately and tried to shake her from her immortal sleep. No use. Letting out a shuddering breath, the god tipped his head back and wailed in agony to the Heavens, his thunder roaring in unison. The sky poured out all the tears he felt he could cry, it was hard to tell apart his own tears from his rain's.

PostPosted: Mon Dec 10, 2012 6:19 pm

But she wasn't roused from her slumber. The beautiful embodiment's body grew ever colder in the cold rain, and the rain sank into her hair and washed away the blood from her skin. Galatea was still so perfectly beautiful...even in death.

Awesome nerd
Alrighty, but hurry now~

Mayah Playah
Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100

Anon tbh

Dangerous Lunatic

6,200 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Millionaire 200
  • Junior Trader 100
PostPosted: Mon Apr 29, 2013 8:50 am

Leon sat in the rafters of the church, watching the drama unfold. He'd look casually at the floor, to the beings wracked with their own species of agony. He'd look to a dilapidated statue of Saint Michael, and sigh. "A lot of good you've done here, old man..." He'd idly tap his katana hilt, and a haunting melody of lamentation rang from his throat, his lament echoing from the cieling and slowly filling the church.  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 13, 2013 10:53 pm
tiny14xx

"Here." Dr. Fields said and stopped just at the crumbled entrance of the ruins. What a shame. This was once a beautiful place, he knew, but time had dragged it around and broken it into the crumbled remains of what it once was. A place so old that held such melancholy, it was perfect for Decius.
Walking up the steps, Fields looked around until his brown eyes fell on the old altar visible even from outside the cathedral. "Put him there." he told Caesar and pointed inside the building - it was hardly one without a roof anymore.

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150

tiny14xx

Generous Spirit

9,900 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Tue Aug 13, 2013 11:07 pm
Awesome nerd

Caesar-The Devourer of Hearts
Shadow demon

User Image
Caesar looked around when they went on the inside which actually was not much more than the outside. Although most of it had been destroyed, the demon still saw beauty within it. Of course, they were not there to sight see so he had to stop admiring the building with so much history and set Armageddon on the run down alter as the man had instructed him to do. Right know he was doing his best not to let his emotions get the best of him, but every time he thought about what happened, it got more and more difficult to focus.
xxxxxUser Image  
Outside of School

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces