Welcome to Gaia! ::

Black Rose Academy ((a romance guild))

Back to Guilds

This is a romance RP that will accept students who need or is looking for love. Are you one of them? Then this is your school! 

Tags: Love, Fantasy, Anime, Academy, Role Play 

Reply Outside of School
The Abandoned Cathedral of Saint Michael the Archangel Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Tue Aug 13, 2013 11:23 pm
tiny14xx

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

They stood their in silence, the doctor's arms crossed. Fields had his eyes on the demon that just gave up on struggling and silently seethed, though his thoughts were on earlier. He couldn't believe he openly told the boy that he wanted him! He couldn't believe he even felt that way! He knew he harbored some feelings for Caesar, but... No, no, no! He wasn't gay! He was not gay!
Suddenly, there were footsteps from a distance. Fields turned his head at the sound then quickly grabbed Caesar's arm and dragged him to the darkest corner of the cathedral, pushing them both down onto their knees. "Stay quiet." he whispered into the demon's ear as the footsteps grew louder. Eventually a figure emerged from the depths of the ruins, a bright smile on his face and his wide eyes locked on the demon that was currently flailing and trying to get away from him. Fields grit his teeth at the sight of his rival.

PostPosted: Tue Aug 13, 2013 11:35 pm
Awesome nerd

Caesar-The Devourer of Hearts
Shadow demon

User Image
Caesar had to do his best to keep up when Fields dragged him to a corner, his shadows darkening each corner a little as if the sun was suddenly covered by the clouds. The demon's eyes turn black and tendrils hide behind Armageddon, prepared to act as shields. It was amazing that he could keep his focus when he was so close to Fields. He had expected them to be hiding in separate places, not squished together in a corner. It was a good thing his eyes are black and not their usual glowing violet now since that would have given him away.
xxxxxUser Image  

tiny14xx

Generous Spirit

9,900 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Wed Aug 14, 2013 12:46 am
tiny14xx

"Ah!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Such happiness I am feeling for the sight of you!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" Decius sang happily as he practically danced towards the grimacing Armageddon. "Such silliness the position you are currently in is, my friend!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Obviousness is the way to describe the trap that is performing the action of waiting for me!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" he giggled and kept a distance from the altar, though his eyes stayed hungrily on Armageddon.
Fields narrowed his eyes. Decius, as expected, recognized the trap, but he also recognized the real Armageddon. It was only a matter of time until-
Decius screeched.
That fast?
The blue-haired doctor could take it no longer and happily pulled out a scalpel from behind his lab coat. Eyes glinting, he lunged for Armageddon, who sweatdropped in return.
"Now!" Fields yelled.

PostPosted: Wed Aug 14, 2013 12:56 am
Awesome nerd

Shadow demon

User Image
Caesar nods as the tendrils behind Armageddon wrap around him and pull him high into the air out of the man's reach as a large snake created from the shadows sat up hissing, almost reaching the bit of ceiling left. Opening it's mouth with a loud his the snake begins to strike at Decius to distract him as Armageddon dropped through the floor, teleporting to them to be concealed in the shadows they were hiding in.
xxxxxUser Image  

tiny14xx

Generous Spirit

9,900 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Wed Aug 14, 2013 1:07 am
tiny14xx

Decius looked up at the snake that hissed at him. He smiled brightly and dodged its attacks, slashing at it when he could with his scalpel. How strange, the weapon just moved harmlessly as if the beast were some sort of mist. How nostalgic.
The doctor quickly looked back when he felt something off and gasped when he saw Armageddon fall through the floor. Decius scurried towards him and tried to reach for him, but he was too late. Grabbing only the floor, Decius snarled viciously despite his smile and punched the ground angrily. "Such anger!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" he bellowed and looked around with a psychotic and furious look in his big eyes. His eyes fell on the other man that stepped out into the open.
"Decius." Fields growled, flexing his fingers occasionally then clenching a fist.
"Alder Roth!!!!!!" Decius seethed happily, though his eyes were angry. He climbed to his feet and faced the other scientist, his gloved hands moving behind his back. "Such anger you have filled me with!!!!!!!!!! You are holding the knowledge of my want for the demon that was here temporarily and you were previously using him for the trap with the obvious nature!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" he roared. He moved his hands away from his back to show a large, rusty circular saw in his hands. "Be suffering!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" he shrieked and ran at Fields with impressive speed, the saw roaring to life.
Fields quickly opened a black hole and pulled out a machete. He gripped it tightly and held it in front of him, pressing his other hand against the flat of the blade and slamming the steel against the roaring saw. Fields grit his teeth as he struggled against the weight and the closeness of the persistent saw. He pushed against the other doctor, but Decius' momentum caused him to get pushed back a step or two.

PostPosted: Wed Aug 14, 2013 1:14 am
Awesome nerd

Shadow demon

User Image
Caesar's eyes return to their normal violet, glowing in the shadows as he teleported Armageddon to the home for safety, his eyes turning to the fight as the tendrils stayed close to Fields in case he needed the assistance. The guy looked as psychotic as Caesar thought he would.

The demon had to do his best not to interfere since Fields had made it clear he was going to kill Decius for what Caesar was sure was personal. Not for one minute did he believe that Fields was fighting just because the man was his rival or because of what he had done to his patients, the demon had not forgotten that Fields was in the same occupation as Decius so he was sure he did experiments as well.

The only reason he could think of, the only reason he didn't want to think of is the possibility that it may all be over some girl or an incident involving a girl. One that probably meant more to Fields than Caesar ever could.

His eyes suddenly close to small slits as he tried to focus on the battle, tossing aside all distracting thoughts. Fields needs him to focus in case he needs help so Caesar needed to stay alert, not daydream or have depressing thoughts.

xxxxxUser Image  

tiny14xx

Generous Spirit

9,900 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Wed Aug 14, 2013 4:07 pm
tiny14xx

CLANK! CLANG!
The sound of steel against steel reverberated through the nearly empty cathedral, their roars bouncing off the wall. Decius laughed ecstatically as his saw roared angrily with Fields barely catching up. The saner of the two lifted his shoe and kicked Decius in the chest, causing him to stagger back. Given time to recover and catch his breath, Fields opened up another black hole and pulled out a syringe filled with a serum he saved just for his rival. He charged back to the stunned Decius, one hand swung the machete while the other tried to plunge the syringe into him. Decius managed to dodge them for the most part; the machete glided against his arm twice, but he only cackled in delight instead of flinching or crying. He swung his saw again, and the swordfight of sorts began again.
Until finally...
Decius stopped - He was the same as earlier, his gashes even began healing and left only tears and bloodstains on his coat. Fields panted and gripped the arm holding the machete. His muscles were sore, his ribs cracked, a bleeding cut at his side, and dried blood at the corner of his mouth. But no syringe. Decius slowly turned his head and looked at the syringe stuck on his right shoulder, its contents injected into his body. They stayed still, then suddenly, the psychopath let out an ear-piercing shriek. He gripped the syringe and yanked it away from him before kicking Fields' body. Fields coughed at the sudden aggression and staggered back. Decius wouldn't allow him to recover. "Such interest I am holding for the persistence you have!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" he seethed, his smile huge with anger. Fields tried to swing his machete, but Decius slammed it away with his saw and sliced a long cut into the man's arm. Fields gasped out and gripped his arm, blood soaking through the fingers. The blue-haired doctor gripped his shirt collar and shoved him back a few feet. "Let me see," He lifted his circular saw above his head, his smile widening. "HOW YOU WORK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" The saw roared to life again, fighting with the doctor's laugh to see which was louder, and swung down.

PostPosted: Wed Aug 14, 2013 5:22 pm
Awesome nerd

Shadow demon

User Image
Caesar's anger had been growing and growing as he watched the fight, his hate for Decius increasing every time he landed a blow. It was getting difficult for him to not interfere since Fields was doing the best he could. But when Decius raised his saw, Caesar stood and decided he had enough. While the shadows began to heal Fields, Caesar appeared in front of him to either receive the blow or stop it, which did he did he have time for?
xxxxxUser Image  

tiny14xx

Generous Spirit

9,900 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Wed Aug 14, 2013 7:10 pm
tiny14xx

Fields closed his eyes. Dammit. Why? Why, after all these years, was he still inferior to the crazed man before him? His limbs felt like lead, he couldn't lift the machete up, not in time. Even with his wretched end coming could he feel Caesars shadows desperately trying to heal him. A soft smile climbed over the doctor's face. Perhaps the one thing he'd regret would be himself. Him and his damned pride. If only he could have swallowed it back enough to tell Caesar...
"What is it you have done?!?!?!?!?" Decius screeched, causing Fields to open his eyes. The circular saw was on the ground, dripping fresh blood, but it wasn't his. Fields stared in horror at the demon that had jumped in front of him. "Caesar..." he whispered.

PostPosted: Wed Aug 14, 2013 7:26 pm
Awesome nerd

Shadow demon

User Image
There hadn't been anytime to stop it, so he took the blow. Now he was sitting on his knees in a pool of his own blood, the liquid covering him. If it wasn't enough that his gaping wound was leaking blood, the blood was also pouring from his mouth.

He laughs as his glowing eyes look up at Decius, the large snake appearing behind him and Fields again with the same glowing eyes as the master manipulating it. He looked up as it drew near the screeching man. It seemed like it was filled with his own hatred and rage as it began to strike at the doctor while Caesar fell forward.

xxxxxUser Image  

tiny14xx

Generous Spirit

9,900 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Wed Aug 14, 2013 7:42 pm
tiny14xx

Decius growled despite his smile and quickly brought his arms up to protect his face. Slash after slash appeared all over his body, making his smile wider and his mood angrier. He jumped back to get some distance and lifted his circular saw to strike, but stopped. He twitched then looked back at the spot the syringe once was. The smiling doctor growled and spun and dropped his saw to grip his shoulder. He snarled at the two and ran away from the scene.

But Fields didn't care, all he could see, hear, think about was the bleeding demon in front of him. He lunged out and caught Caesar in his arms, he looked down at the pool of blood staining the demon's clothes, trying not to gag. He had seen many gory things in his life, but just seeing Caesar like this... "S-Stay vith me, Caesar!" Fields pleaded as he slowly fell to his knees.

PostPosted: Wed Aug 14, 2013 8:12 pm
Awesome nerd
ooc: Sorry, had to do some editing.

Shadow demon

User Image
The demon gave a groan as he cracked open his eyes, the tears slipping down as he turned to Fields and gave a weak smile. "Oh, hey you." Caesar groans again as the shadows forming the snake grow smaller, making the darkness in the room grow brighter. Caesar puts a hand over his chest where his wound was, something just...didn't feel right to him. "L-Listen...I don't think...I don't think I am going to make it this time so t-there is something I want to say to you before I go." He coughs up more blood before reaching up and placing a hand on Alder's cheek weakly. "I have never been happy...never, and I was sure I never would and accepted that fact. But my entire perspective changed when I met you. I helped you instead of killing you, I trusted you when I normally don't trust anyone. For the short time I have been with you, although we've had rough times, I have been so very happy. Adler I just want to say thank you, thank you and that although it may make things uncomfortable for you, I...I l-love you..." Caesar gives a weak smile. He said it...he finally said it, too bad he couldn't see the man's reaction. He wished he could but he suddenly felt this strange pull that made him lose control over his body. His hand slips from Adler's face, leaving a bloody trail as his eyes forced themselves to close and his breathing slowed. It was dark, such a darkness that was frightening yet familiar.
xxxxxUser Image  

tiny14xx

Generous Spirit

9,900 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Wed Aug 14, 2013 9:29 pm
tiny14xx

Fields lightly put his hand over the bloodied one holding his cheek, trying his damnedest not to let his tears fall out. Caesar's hand was so cold... The doctor bit his lip to keep it from quivering. This couldn't be it, Caesar couldn't die! He just couldn't!
Everything Fields was thinking about came to an abrupt halt when he heard Caesar's confession. "Wh-What?" he whispered in German, unable to hold the energy to translate. He loved him? All this time he felt that way? Why? Why did this have to happen? Why did that stupid demon jump in front of him and save him? Suddenly, the boy's body stopped moving and his eyes closed. Adler caught his breath and gripped the cold hand against his cheek."Caesar..." he whispered in a shaky voice as tears blurred his vision.
"...I loved you, too..."
The doctor moved the boy's hand to his forehead and leaned against it for support. He closed his eyes and let the flow of tears overtake him, and as he cried he let out a wail of sorrow. His wail echoed through the cathedral, reminding him of just how alone he was.

PostPosted: Wed Aug 14, 2013 9:50 pm
Awesome nerd
ooc: Okay, so Caesar is going to be resting for "3 days", did you want to do a time skip?

Shadow demon

User Image
The shadows suddenly started reaching for the bloody demon, wrapping around him before they returned to their normal spots, the demon no where to be seen. Although it seemed he was gone forever, Caesar's body was somewhere dark and safe.
xxxxxUser Image  

tiny14xx

Generous Spirit

9,900 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Wed Aug 14, 2013 10:27 pm
tiny14xx
Yeah, I'll post the time skip in their home

Fields lifted his head and gasped when he saw the shadows reach for Caesar's body. He tried to keep the boy away, but it was no use. "No-!" Before he could do anything, the shadows stole away Caesar's body and left him alone once more. "No..." Adler whispered and slowly clenched his fists, tears still streaming.

Outside of School

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff