Welcome to Gaia! ::

HighTail Cafe (Furry Guild)

Back to Guilds

HTC is your one stop for all things furry on Gaia! 

Tags: furry, anthro, anthropomorphic, LGBT, roleplay 

Reply General RP
Mercenary's Requiem - 1 vs. X - Battle Roleplay Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Dainar Inferni

Devoted Gaian

5,600 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Nerd 50
  • Autobiographer 200
PostPosted: Sat Jun 23, 2012 12:24 pm
Looking for skilled Roleplayers. Literate and willing to fight to the death against a legendary Mercenary Wolf. I challenge you! To fight me!  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 03, 2012 12:24 pm
I'd like to join~!  

GammaSoul

Dapper Loiterer

8,150 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • Marathon 300

Dainar Inferni

Devoted Gaian

5,600 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Nerd 50
  • Autobiographer 200
PostPosted: Tue Jul 03, 2012 5:09 pm
Gammawolf99
I'd like to join~!

You have been accepted into this battle roleplay. If you defeat me, I shall reward you with and awesome prize. I will leave this open for the rest of this week just in case anyone else wants to join, I recommend inviting your friends. This won't be an easy battle.  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 08, 2012 11:15 pm
A challenge? I shall accept! Dont think I'll go easy on you!
By the power of the twelve elements I shall emerge from this battle victorious!!!
User Image  

FirionTheDragon

Kairo Yakazu

Friendly Friend

9,725 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Battle: Mage 100
PostPosted: Sun Jul 08, 2012 11:17 pm
This looks interesting... I very well may watch from the shadows, but don't think that for a moment I wouldn't want a piece of the action.  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 09, 2012 12:10 am
FirionTheDragon
A challenge? I shall accept! Dont think I'll go easy on you!
By the power of the twelve elements I shall emerge from this battle victorious!!!
User Image

I only know five elements: Water, earth, fire, air, and lightning, what are the others?  

GammaSoul

Dapper Loiterer

8,150 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • Marathon 300

FirionTheDragon

PostPosted: Mon Jul 09, 2012 12:15 am
For the elyodrakk they believe in twelve elements, eight of these branch from the main four (fire, water, earth, and wind). Here are the other eight-
Aether- physical energy such as lightning
Psychic- mental energy
Time
Gravity
Dark- illusions, nightmares, and insects
Light- immortality and holy based objects or creatures
Death- necromancy and poisons
Life- healing and alchemy  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 09, 2012 2:16 pm
On a barren battlefield, the winds blew. Old corpses littered across it, ages old. Weapons, numerous blades, warhammers, maces, and others are buried in the ground, their hilts facing the sky, if one were to look from the skies, all of these formed a distinct pattern. A symbol of war. At the very center, is a throne made of obsidian. On it is a white wolf. At his side a very long katana rests there. His figure overwhelming, brimming with unbridled power. If you look closely, you could see that his right eye is scarred and closed, the other a piercing blue.

Around his head, a tattered black headband is worn, the only other article of clothing he wears is a pair of black pants, made for optimal movement in battle. His silver framed glasses rests on his face, his enchanted blade at his right. He awaits for challengers. Someone to free him of a curse, and relieve his boredom.  

Dainar Inferni

Devoted Gaian

5,600 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Nerd 50
  • Autobiographer 200

FirionTheDragon

PostPosted: Mon Jul 09, 2012 3:25 pm
A distance away a lone dragon of silver walked through the ancient battle field, avoiding the swords that stuck out from the ground. At the dragon's side a short, but thick, sword hung from its sheath. The dragon had not planned on crossing through this area, but it was the fastest way to reach his next destination, leaving him little choice unless he wanted to lose the man he had been hunting.
After a few minutes of walking he saw a throne sitting in the middle of the battlefield, the dragon did not like the look of this at all, it reminded him too much of the man he was hunting. With no other alternative he kept walking forward.
((can we use multiple chars or just the one we chose?))  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 09, 2012 3:51 pm
A grey-furred, black-haired mouse, with green eyes that looked like they were glowing, was wandering lazily around. He was wearing a black shirt with Jack Skellington's head printed on the front. The sleeves were black and dark grey horizontal stripes that went down to his thumbs. He had jet-black jeans, and wore a spiked collar around his neck. His weapon was a rather large scythe (It only looked large because he's short.) he was dragging behind him.  

GammaSoul

Dapper Loiterer

8,150 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • Marathon 300

Dainar Inferni

Devoted Gaian

5,600 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Nerd 50
  • Autobiographer 200
PostPosted: Thu Jul 26, 2012 7:41 pm
The wolf sensed two entities, his ears twitched as he could hear the echos of their feet, he waited for them, let the challengers come to him, the only way through this sword graveyard was to go through the throne room and press the switch that opened the gates out. Of course one could try to blast open the gates but that would activate something that no one wanted to deal with. Even the mercenary.  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 28, 2012 2:38 pm
Dainar Inferni
The wolf sensed two entities, his ears twitched as he could hear the echos of their feet, he waited for them, let the challengers come to him, the only way through this sword graveyard was to go through the throne room and press the switch that opened the gates out. Of course one could try to blast open the gates but that would activate something that no one wanted to deal with. Even the mercenary.

The dragon continued walking through the barren wasteland, still avoiding the dead bodies and weapons the best he could. The dragon looked over at the throne, noticing a white figure sitting atop of it, he quickly turned his gaze away and continued walking, something about the figure made him feel... uneasy, but hopefully he could get through without causig any trouble.
The dragon was now only a few feet away from the throne, he didnt stop walking but instead attempted to walk right passed him, without making any eye contact.  

FirionTheDragon

GammaSoul

Dapper Loiterer

8,150 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • Marathon 300
PostPosted: Mon Jul 30, 2012 12:15 am
The mouse continued walking, not even registering the bodies. He instead walked up to an obsidian throne.
"Hello, would you happen to know where I am?" He asked in a cheerful voice to the white wolf on the throne  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 30, 2012 2:47 am
"It is rude not to greet a lord in his castle," The Wolf's voice boomed, it had a certain air of authority that would make lesser creatures freeze. If you want to pass, you will have to battle me." The mouse-morph approached him asking a simple question, the white wolf picked up his blade, drawing it slowly. "You are in a graveyard. A place where the dead passes through to the next world, the living, whoever visits or wants to come through, are met by me. You are in a place of challenge. I will test both of you." The tall beast let a low growl from his deep within his throat, lifting his blade in an offensive stance, ready to strike any time and without warning. "Prepare yourself!"  

Dainar Inferni

Devoted Gaian

5,600 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Nerd 50
  • Autobiographer 200

GammaSoul

Dapper Loiterer

8,150 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • Marathon 300
PostPosted: Mon Jul 30, 2012 10:15 am
Dainar Inferni

FirionTheDragon

Grey raised his scythe in defence, not really sure what was happening.
"Hehehe... You seem to be in a good mood..."
While his scythe was raised, he took a few steps back, analysing the situation.
'Alright... Breed: Wolf. Most likely more powerful then me in physical terms. Eyes: One closed, one blue. Blind in his right eye. Blade: Katana. Rather large, and probably for mid to long-range attacks. Clothing: Pants. Made for maximum movement in combat. Oh, bloody hell, I'm in trouble!'  
General RP

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff