Welcome to Gaia! ::

HighTail Cafe (Furry Guild)

Back to Guilds

HTC is your one stop for all things furry on Gaia! 

Tags: furry, anthro, anthropomorphic, LGBT, roleplay 

Reply Art Share
I need feed back on my furry art ><

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

My darling Deer

Shy Goat

8,700 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Happy Birthday! 100
PostPosted: Mon Jun 25, 2012 5:15 pm
Okay~ here it is

User Image

The male was orginally my best friend Alex's fursona name Cain but he died on Halloween so he let me have Cain still kinda sad when I was drawing him  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 25, 2012 6:50 pm
well i like it >_<
all i can say is, it could use some color  

Cinna101

Aged Loiterer

7,575 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Tycoon 200

X-Yami-no-Ko-X

Hallowed Prophet

11,850 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Survivor 150
  • Timid 100
PostPosted: Mon Jun 25, 2012 7:31 pm
One of the things I noticed was it seems like the lines don't really connect when you're "drawing through" something. Like her skirt where the chain is.

Hands and feet look like they're a weak area. Something to be aware of.

Also her leg. The knee looks like it has a weird shape to it.

The hand going between her legs looks like it just gets cut off because of the placement. It looks like its sitting on the pelvic area not going in front of it. Also her arm near her elbow looks like it has a weird shape to it.

Then heading back up. As a suggestion you might want to add the lines of the feathers in her wings to give it better shape.

Then her ears. It looks like both of them are on the right side of her head.

That's just some of the things I noticed.  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 26, 2012 3:46 am
Cinna101
well i like it >_<
all i can say is, it could use some color

Doing that now! XD I'm gonna post the flat coloring then I'm trying to shade witch I hate DX  

My darling Deer

Shy Goat

8,700 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Happy Birthday! 100

My darling Deer

Shy Goat

8,700 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Happy Birthday! 100
PostPosted: Tue Jun 26, 2012 3:49 am
X-Yami-no-Ko-X
One of the things I noticed was it seems like the lines don't really connect when you're "drawing through" something. Like her skirt where the chain is.

The hand going between her legs looks like it just gets cut off because of the placement. It looks like its sitting on the pelvic area not going in front of it. Also her arm near her elbow looks like it has a weird shape to it.

Then heading back up. As a suggestion you might want to add the lines of the feathers in her wings to give it better shape.

Okay thanks I used a base as a ref cause I draw it on paper then take a picture with my camera (I know horrible), And I have no idea on how to draw hands or chains ._.  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 26, 2012 4:36 am
Painful_Sarrow
X-Yami-no-Ko-X

Okay thanks I used a base as a ref cause I draw it on paper then take a picture with my camera (I know horrible), And I have no idea on how to draw hands or chains ._.
Just take a look at tutorials or pictures of the actual object and just work on drawing them. It takes practice.  

X-Yami-no-Ko-X

Hallowed Prophet

11,850 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Survivor 150
  • Timid 100

My darling Deer

Shy Goat

8,700 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Happy Birthday! 100
PostPosted: Tue Jun 26, 2012 9:14 am
X-Yami-no-Ko-X
Painful_Sarrow
X-Yami-no-Ko-X

Just take a look at tutorials or pictures of the actual object and just work on drawing them. It takes practice.

Alright!  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 28, 2012 3:51 am
Here's an edit of the line art....... finshed it and I'm gonna color it and hope i can shade it I need tips ><

User Image  

My darling Deer

Shy Goat

8,700 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Happy Birthday! 100

My darling Deer

Shy Goat

8,700 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Happy Birthday! 100
PostPosted: Sat Jun 30, 2012 5:16 am
Here's the finshed coloring and shading I used paint tool sai and I think it's pretty good for my first try any tips please tell me!

User Image

And I put a watermark there cause I don't trust people on DA and someone told me to put a watermark down on it  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 21, 2012 2:20 pm
ToxicArtistXx
Here's the finshed coloring and shading I used paint tool sai and I think it's pretty good for my first try any tips please tell me!

User Image

And I put a watermark there cause I don't trust people on DA and someone told me to put a watermark down on it

there could have been a few more shades in the shading and the hair looks flat but it looks really nice otherwise biggrin  

Dark-Velvet-Revolver

9,000 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Dressed Up 200

My darling Deer

Shy Goat

8,700 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Happy Birthday! 100
PostPosted: Sat Jul 21, 2012 2:37 pm
Dark-Velvet-Revolver