Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply I Can Show You My World [IRL]
Deserted Sacrifice 1x1 w/ Kari

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

CB - anTIQUITY

Man-Hungry Gekko

PostPosted: Wed Jun 27, 2012 3:27 am
        User ImageUser Image

RULES
                                                ❶ TOS/Guild Rules must be followed; PG-13
                                                ❷ Literacy; spell check, grammar and spelling.
                                                ❸ No Sues.
                                                ❹ Feel free to procrastinate. I'm not always on. I have a life.
                                                ❺ This is a 1x1 for Kari and me only. DNP unless you are Kari.

CODE
                                                [b]name[/b]: last, first (japanese name obviously)
                                                [b]age[/b]: age
                                                [b]about[/b]: not mandatory, optional
                                                [b]picture[/b]: link please

CHARACTERS
                                                name: Hoshiyo, Aiko
                                                about: Aiko was born in the capital of Kyoto. From birth she would always get injured easily and have many nightmares, her parents - not knowing what to do - took her to many Doctors but never were able to obtain any answers on how she would get her injuries and many illnesses. A harbinger had one day passed through the capitol, many people going to see him - and Aikos family was one of them. The harbinger, surprised by the younger girl, had told her parents of their daughters fate. That she was a vessel chosen by the Gods and her many injuries and ailments were the results of demons. Her parents were advised to leave her in the care of other people, people who were skilled in the extermination of demons and ghosts, and ever since then Aiko has jumped from shrine to shrine.
                                                picture: aiko

PostPosted: Wed Jun 27, 2012 11:27 pm
XXXxxxxxxxxxxxxxUser Image
___
__________________________( -AURA SURROUNDING THE HEIR APPARENT- )
_____________________TIME FOR THE CHOSEN ONE TO FIND THE BEST OF NOBLE MINDS ___ TIME FOR THE CHOSEN ONE TO FIND THE BEST OF NOBLE MINDS
_____________________TIME FOR THE CHOSEN ONE TO FIND THE BEST OF NOBLE MINDS ___ TIME FOR THE CHOSEN ONE TO FIND THE BEST OF NOBLE MINDS
________________──────────────────────────── -- ─────────────
___
_______________*like grand royalty !

Aiko sat in the shrine, it was rickety to begin with, but after a raid of demons had come it was even worse than before. The monks had left, some dead while the others ran off in fear; and not knowing where else to go Aiko stayed. The roof had holes in it now, and some of the beams had fallen to the floor. Her first desire was food, and Aiko knew that a village was not far off from where she currently was, but she dared not go there. Every town she had gone to learned of her, and at first welcomed her until demons came, then she became shunned. No doubt this village was unlike the rest, even though she didn't receive any welcome from them they had probably heard of her fate. A few monks had laid before her, two dead, and it had been a day since the raid. The sun was now up, shining through the holes the attacks made, and most demons dared not to attack during the day - unless they were powerful or fearless. Aiko crawled forward, she had seen dead bodies before, her circumstance often made it so; but she still couldn't get over the fact that she was the cause.
Her legs willed her over to the nearest monk, he had been decapitated. Aiko's hands rummaged through his clothes, looking for anything useful, and she told herself not to flinch against his inanimate body. From the folds of his robes she pulled out paper and unrolled it, it seemed to be a map of the country and Aiko gave it the once over trying to figure out if there was another place she could take refuge at. "Shrine..."

_______________________________________________________████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████_██_
______________________________________________________________⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯ ⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯ ⋯⋯⋯

_________________________________________________________i _ h a v e _ t o _ f i n d _ m y _ p a t h !

ooc: Sorry it's so short! I thought it would be best to not make it longer so I could give you a place.  

Kari is Kute

Adorable Datemate

I Can Show You My World [IRL]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces