Dungeons and Dragons online has come to steam

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

you ever play table top RPG's before?
  Yus
  nah, too nerdy
  yes, but i was bored and needed the entertainment!
View Results

Xilo The Odd

PostPosted: Wed Jun 27, 2012 7:05 pm
so i'll likley be on it again, if you care to join meh i'm on the khyber server.
new accounts till the 9th are getting 500 points to spend, i recommend saving them so you can get a cheap 32 point character build or a new race (drow get fewer points to spend in stats but overall have powerful racials) so come on down and join me, my paladin and wizard are ready to go out and smash stuff.  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 28, 2012 7:05 pm
I WANNA PLAY THE REAL THINGGY  

Trenn Flashkill
Vice Captain

Kuzodav

Eloquent Conversationalist

PostPosted: Fri Jun 29, 2012 7:51 am
Xilo The Odd
so i'll likley be on it again, if you care to join meh i'm on the khyber server.
new accounts till the 9th are getting 500 points to spend, i recommend saving them so you can get a cheap 32 point character build or a new race (drow get fewer points to spend in stats but overall have powerful racials) so come on down and join me, my paladin and wizard are ready to go out and smash stuff.

I will give this a try.  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 29, 2012 4:21 pm
Trenn Flashkill
I WANNA PLAY THE REAL THINGGY
lol i wish wizards would release their own software to do online table top gaming... maybe with the new DnD on the way it'll be possible.  

Xilo The Odd

[Kegan]

Nimble Cultist

PostPosted: Sat Jun 30, 2012 2:03 pm
Actually, they were going to have something with the original Windows Surface, but noone bought those tables because they were crazy expensive. (The original windows surface, not the new tablet they're calling Microsoft "surface" or whatever.)

edit: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vXsFNPO_gUM  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 02, 2012 3:17 pm
too bad this doesn't run on the PnP formula anymore

pass  

Allegro

Xilo The Odd

PostPosted: Mon Jul 02, 2012 6:44 pm
Allegro

pass
paper and pencil? of course not its an MMO, but character generation is essentially the same. the possibilities of how you build your character are endless. some people might like the whole sitting around and look at stiff figurines and roll dice and thats cool, i still do it from time to time.

but if you dont give the game a fighting chance and atleast play through the quests on korthos island you kinda just shoot down a game that isn't half bad.  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 03, 2012 2:15 pm
I'm still in favor of playing the real thing with a bunch of you guys.  

Trenn Flashkill
Vice Captain

Xilo The Odd

PostPosted: Tue Jul 03, 2012 6:00 pm
Trenn Flashkill
I'm still in favor of playing the real thing with a bunch of you guys.
me too, i jsut wish there was a decent way to do it, like with that game table program only not as complicated to setup.  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 04, 2012 4:44 pm
Xilo The Odd
Allegro

pass
paper and pencil? of course not its an MMO, but character generation is essentially the same. the possibilities of how you build your character are endless. some people might like the whole sitting around and look at stiff figurines and roll dice and thats cool, i still do it from time to time.

but if you dont give the game a fighting chance and atleast play through the quests on korthos island you kinda just shoot down a game that isn't half bad.
i did that when it ran its original system which was a reasonable facsimile of the PnP rules

didn't grab me then either

but go ahead and act like an expert, far be it from me to tell you about this "reality" thing  

Allegro

Xilo The Odd

PostPosted: Wed Jul 04, 2012 5:50 pm
Allegro
Xilo The Odd
Allegro

pass

i did that when it ran its original system which was a reasonable facsimile of the PnP rules

didn't grab me then either

but go ahead and act like an expert, far be it from me to tell you about this "reality" thing
shut up allegro you dont even game with hardly any of us! NO ONE LUVS YOU!  
Social Room

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games