Welcome to Gaia! ::

~*Ria High School*~

Back to Guilds

Good ol' fashion Magical High school RPing. 

Tags: High School, Magic, Ria RP, Role Playing, Semi-lit 

Reply Lil' Ria Bag (The creative Corner)
Rayan meets his maker

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

RayanStiger
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sun Feb 26, 2006 8:55 pm
This was a funny idea Alan gave me. The premise: what would an interaction between Rayan and DP look like? Basically I write a mock conversation between them where Rayan whines about all the things I do to make his poor existence miserable. And for kicks I'm going to include other people and their chars too. Ok here goes!!!

---
DP: Hi, I'm DP, your host for Nerd Inquierer. Today I'm going to be interviewing characters from Ria High to find out what their thoughts are concerning the people that created and role play as them. I'm especially interested in talking to- you guessed it- Rayan! Since I made him and all, I figured he'd be the best place to start. Let's go!

*camera moves to show Rayan sitting by himself at a table under a tree. He is using his arms as a head support and is looking somewhat moody and generally bummed*

Yo, Rayan how's it going old buddy? I'm going around asking the Ria High characters what they think of their role players. I'm sure you have something to say about me.

Rayan: ...

DP: Uh something wrong? You seem down. What's the matter?

Rayan: YOU! You've been making my life a swamp of despondency at every turn!

DP: ...Uh... say what? How am I messing you up?

Rayan: *slams fist on table* Ria High has been going through a crazy spurt of activity lately!

DP: Yeah, but that's a good thing. What are you upset about?

Rayan: *points to hospital thread- Rayan walking down the hallway, talks with Aili for about 5 seconds and then leaves uneventfully*
THIS! I always get left behind on the freaking rp threads! You write slow as crap and your internet connection is almost as slow as you are!

DP: *sweatdrop* Ohhhhhhh yeah... that. Sorry about that... Sometimes I take a long time writing posts because I get carried away in making them really good and such.

Rayan: Pah! YOU? You've got to be the suckiest rper in this guild!

DP: Now THATS something I won't tolerate. I'm a stellar rper! I'm a pillar of this guild and one of the Ria rping veterans!

Rayan: You suck because you make my luck with women as terrible as yours! I'm 19 and I've struck as much luck with women as taking potshots at a flea blindfolded!

DP: Hey, don't blame me for your love life problems. I'm a nerd. All I know about love is what I learned from playing video games and listening to Matt's pointless banter. What do you expect from me?

Rayan: As my maker, people see me in the same light they see you in, and I suffer for it! Nobody's interested in you, so I get pinned with your problems. In every rp site since the first Ria, I've had crushes that are written so soppily that of people will think I'm some emotional fanatic or something. And the girls don't even like me back! And when was the last time you rped a substantial and meaningful conversation between me and Aili, huh?

DP: Err... Hey, you're not completely without love! Remember Kami?

Rayan: You mean the character of your Jewish girlfriend?

DP: Hey she wasn't my girlfriend! I never had a crush on her! Just an... interest... because I hadn't had much contact with girls at that point. I've made amends to my ways, I promise!

Rayan: Meh... even if you have, that still doesn't repair the damage you've done with all your rp plotlines.

DP: Hey, I have good plot ideas! What beef do you have against me for those?!

Rayan: Well... other than the fact that some crazy dark fairy girl wanted to kill me with her wire just because I became friends with her underaged innocent boyfriend, for starters. The whole war idea for Fyia never got off the ground- Matt and Aran just said sickening lovey-dovey things to each other while the other morons in my group ran around randomly blowing up ships and soldiers and each other. You haven't gotten me in a single good plotline for Ria High, neither!

DP: Okay okay chill dude! Surely you've got SOME good things to say about me don't you?

Rayan: Like what? Name some good qualities you've given me.

DP: Your awesome blue hair, spiffy scarf and green eyes.

Rayan: How about something other than physical traits?

DP: Hmmmm... well, you have your own little fanclub! That's gotta count for something!

Rayan: *vein twitching on forehead* If by fanclub you mean Joy running around yelling "ERO-SENSEI!" every damned minute and that underaged vampire cat girl Camp...

DP: Yes actually. See you do get some love! Even if it's somewhat illegal... Of course if you would just hook up with Aili, then you might not have such problems.

Rayan: What reason do I have to be interested in her? Ok so she's pretty! But leave your obsession with Aileen out of your rping! Don't make me suffer your emotional roller coaster rides!

DP: Hey, it could be worse. I could make you like Senshuri and have you obsess over every girl you meet instead of just Aili.

Rayan: No thank you, I'd like to suffer in silence with what few slivers of dignity you've left me.

DP: Ah, that's no fun. Ohhhh, I got it! I'll make you jump into some random rp thread and then build up the story until you go through some super emotional and mental trauma that makes you a quivering, helpless fool! It's fool-proof!

Rayan: *Whips out guns* GAR I HATE YOU DP! YOU RUIN EVERYTHING I SWEAR!

*Camp comes out of nowhere, runs up to Rayan and hugs him*

Camp: Those guns make you look so hot, Rayan...

Joy (also there randomly): OHHHHHH GO ERO-SENSEI! Teach her everything you know, tee hee! *twitching ears and winking*

Rayan: Gah what are you doing?! Stop hugging me so tightly I can't breath! *beet red from embarrassment*

DP: Well I think we should leave Rayan to enjoy himself shall we? Over here we have Ria High Kurai! Kurai, would you kindly comment on your maker Alan?

Kurai: Well Alan's a pretty kewl asian dude and all. I guess. He gave me spiffy gray hair and holy powers in the church. But he made me such a pansy. Also I don't like getting beat up by girls as frequently as he does.

DP: Thank you! What about you, Joy?

Joy: *hic* Nee waaaaaaaah? Too much sake for meeeeee... *hic*

DP: I guess she's as drunk as the real Joy... Ahem. Miss Aili, care to comment about Aileen?

Aili: *looking very stressed and sleep deprived* Aileen's very busy, so naturally I am as well. I get tired of hearing her whine about her stupid roommate.

DP: Thank you very much. Ok, for the last one, we go to Headmaster Mattus! Your comments about yourself?

Matt: I'M AWESOME! I've got to be the coolest principal ever! I got women hanging off every limb on my body, have tight powers and I rule the school!

DP: Uh thanks, but I meant about your creator, Matt.

Matt: Oh right right. Well, I listen to the Smashing Pumpkins and skip paperwork a lot, because he listens to the Pumpkins and is lazy. So I guess if I were to put it into one sentence... I LOVE MYSELF BEST!

DP: Well thank you for your time. This is DP signing out. I hope you enjoyed the interactions with the Ria High cast on their thoughts about their rpers! ...And also seeing how abusable Rayan is. Good night all!

Rayan: *crawling away with Camp clinging to him and Joy sitting on his head* crying Why must I suffer so...  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 26, 2006 9:09 pm
haha it came out much more beatiful then i thought it would Rayan XD.

We should each do a interview with our character. (like Tiff's answering machine) That includes some of the new Ria Highin's and all. Let me try! ::rolls up sleeve::
--------
DP: Welcome back! today on Nerd Inquierer We will get to see actual RP characters go ONE-ON-ONE with their creator! we will start off with Kurai here now with Alan!

::appluase::

Alan: thank you.. thank you.. i never knew i had couple of fans here and there from around the world!

Kurai: I think they mean me then Alan. Since i am your online identity.

Alan: ...... Well....

Kurai: Yes Alan.. I think they mean me.

Alan: ........ *sigh*

Kurai: Anways Alan.. I want to know why. Why did you make me such an awsome bad a** character in the begning of Ria, and now suddenly i become my own sworn enemy's lil student and idolizer?

Alan: Well.. Playing as the bad guy was hard work...

Kurai: ... So now i kiss up to Aili... instead of threatning to steal her wings.

Alan: .. well.. yeah..

Kurai: ..*sigh*

Alan:. ..*sigh*

Kurai: DUDE! What kind of transition was that!? I went from Demon lord himself into a simple clumsy high school student! And now im a HIgh Priest!? Does that EVEN make sense of Kurai's history!?

Alan: well.. you do have the Soul of the past Kurai in your body now...

Kurai: ...... Well.. true... but... Dude! come on!

DP: *achem* can we stay on the subject? I mean how are you two alike?

Kurai: for one we get abused by Females.

Alan: Roleplayed and in real life. *nod*

Kurai: really honestly? What makes us so abusable?

Alan: And on popular belief i raid gurl's panties drawers...

Kurai: DUDE! same here! I never TOUCHED a pantie before! I would die of embarresment if i did! I mean.. maybe Ria 1-3 Kurai could do that.. but not me! no way! I can't even confess my love to a gurl!

Alan: yeah.. you fail at asking Susie out.

Kurai: Hey... not like you could ask a gurl out yourself.

Alan: ::shrugs shoulders:: its because. ::in an INdian accent:: You Azn bois are too pansy and have so small small... confidence.

Kurai: ... so im azn apparently.

Alan: never thought about that. But i guess you are.

Kurai: ... wee?

Alan: ::shrug:: All i know is your human now.

Kurai:... yeah...

Alan: yea....

Kurai: .........

Alan: ..........

Kurai: we tend to get those akward silence momment times a lot don't we?

Alan:... teh.. yeah...

Kurai: yeah...

DP:... what about Ky?

Alan and Kurai: KY!!!!

Alan: That stupid Smart lil azn boy! Stealing all the chicks!

Kurai: THAT STUPID PRETTY BOY! ALWAYS BEATING ME UP! EVEN IN RIA 4!!! WHEN IM THE GOOD GUY!! and he.. was also the good guy.. BUT STILL.

Alan" BLAH BLAH BLAH! I HATE HIM

Kurai: WOOF WOOF WOOF I HATE HIM!!

DP: and thats all thetime we have today! tune in next time for another one on one!  

KuraiGekkou

Sincerely Sunshine

PostPosted: Mon Feb 27, 2006 7:27 pm
NYahaha!! How cute, let me give it a try!!

---------
DP: Welcome back! today on Nerd Inquierer We will get to see actual RP characters go ONE-ON-ONE with their creator! we will start off with Makie here now with Emily!

-Emily pops out of no where-

Emily: OHIYO MAKIE-SAN!!!

Makie: H-H-Hi...

Emily: Geez... You dun't have to be so shy... I mean, come on!! I created you!!

Makie: B-B-But you w-were th-the one that c-c-created me...

Emily: Actually... You existed in Negima! As Makie Sasaki, and I was like; 'OHHH! Time to create a new mule!! I shall name it Makie!!' But Makie was taken so I was like 'Makie-chan!!' and that was taken to, so then I was like 'Makie-san!!' And then it was created, then I searched around and I found Ria and ....

Makie: ( What does this have to do with me? )

Emily: Then I was like 'I was accepted!! Whee!' Then I was all like, 'Alrighty!! Character time!! OHHH! I know, I shall make Makie Sasaki!!' But since Ken Akamatsu kinda copyrighted you I made up teh History, changed the personality, made your hair longer, and I changed your last name to Saiyuri!

Makie: B-B-But that h-h-has n-nothing t-to do w-with m-me b-being s-sh-shy and all...

Emily! Course it does! You're shy because Ken Akamatsu copyright Makie Sasaki, so you know...

Makie: ...

Emily: ... You weren't actually shy to begin with... But my role playing skills of DOOM got better so your charactergot shyer with each day going by...

Makie: B-B-But... I-I-Isn't i-it hard f-for you t-to b-be all s-sh-shy like this...?

Emily: Not really, since I'm gonna be a voice actress when I grow up! -poses with on foot on a random rock, with random waves crashing against it while she has one hand over her heart looking up at the sky-

Makie: ...

Emily: SO, enough about me, what about you!?

Makie: W-What do you m-mean...?

Emily: How do you feel about me and how I make you act?

Makie: W-W-Well.. You make m-me st-stutter a-and flush a l-lot... A-And w-why w-was I-I so violent wh-when I'm y-young...?

Emily: Well, you're past will be explained later some how, so you know...

Makie: A-A-And, w-why d-do you m-make m-me so emtional w-when i-it c-comes to m-my secret...?

Emily: HEY! It's normal to be emotional with that type of stuff!

Makie: I-I b-blush a-a-a lot t-too...

Emily: Maybe I'll ask Oliver what he thinks about you later. XDD

Makie: -blush- N-N-No!! A-And why d-did you m-make me injure m-myself w-when I d-danced f-for Oliver on p-p-pointe? I-I-Is it b-because y-you can only d-dr-dream to be o-on pointe!

Emily: Meanie... My dance teacher said I might be ready next year... Oh yeah!! You know how I LOVE hyper guys!? Well, Oliver is hyper and he's just like MY Momiji, so you never know what might happen if I met Oliver... I'd steal him away from ya!! XDDD

Makie: N-N-No!!! Y-Y-You can't d-d-do that!! -blush-

Emily: Looks like you're getting sick, should I get Sakura-chan and Oliver to come over to help?

Makie: S-S-Stop!!

Emily: Speaking of Oliver, you seem to always be with him! I can't wait until your date!!

Makie: Th-That's b-b-because you a-a-always make m-me role p-play w-with him!! A-A-A-A d-d-d-date!!?

Emily: Nyahahaha!! Yes, I knew you'd like the idea! Let me go tell him now! -takes up a cell phone dials a random number and starts talking- Hey Oliver! It's Emily, Makie's creator! She was just telling me she'd love to go out to lunch with you, then go walk around the park together, and after go to a big hill where you can see the sunset!

Makie: N-N-No!! S-St-Stop!!!

Person on the other line: WTF?

Emily: Oh! You always wanted to go on a date wit her!? Perfect, tomorrow then!? Okay, bye bye!! -hangs up-

Person on the other line: Makie!? WHAT!? YOU WERE GOING TO SET MAKIE UP ON A DATE WITH OLIVER!!?? I'm going to kill her/my creator... Which reminds me! I have quite a few things to say about how you ruined me, Misty!

Emily: -magically heard that- Misty is a second character, I doubt I'll talk with her any time soon... I'm not too fond of sharp pointy objects held at my throat...

Makie: B-B-B-But you s-set m-me up on a d-d-d-date with... O-O-O-O-Oliv-v-v-ver.... -faints-

Emily: I guess that ends the interview. Not like we had a lot we could talk about... Anyway, ja! Aurevoir! Salut! Bye! -insert any form of 'bye' in other languages here-

DP: I don't even under stand what happened... I don't even know who Makie is!! Oh well, see you later until the next one on one interview with the characters of Ria High and their creators!!  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 27, 2006 10:17 pm
Hahaha, good one Makie! I liked yours a lot. And while I don't know u or your character well I did read about you at the slumber party since I read the whole thread. And joined it randomly too woohoo!

Alan should do one on Ishoa... I wanna do one on Matt it'd be hilarious xp. I think I may have started a new fad around here woo hoo!  

RayanStiger
Vice Captain

FlamingMoogles

PostPosted: Tue Feb 28, 2006 1:50 pm
Feel free to do one on me.  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 01, 2006 2:50 pm
Dude, if I met my character... we'd stare. For a long, long, long, long, time... And then.. Keila would start talking and we would see who could run out of breath first. And we'd not stop talking, and it'd be all random, and .... it would just be really, really, wierd. XD!  

Kaitae

Friendly Loiterer

7,375 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Partygoer 500
  • Hygienic 200

Yunbot

PostPosted: Thu Mar 02, 2006 9:40 am
Haha, these are awesome XD I'll do one myself, yup.  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 02, 2006 1:50 pm
DP- "Thank you for that wonderfully, uhhhh energetic interview! And .... gack!"

"THANK YOU THANK YOU! YES YES YOU ALL CAN TURN UP YOUR TVS AND IGNORE YOUR PARENTS AND LITTLE SIBLINGS CUS ITS TIME FOR THE RENE SEGMANT!!!!!!!!!!! APPLAUSE APPLAUSE ((No audience applause)) YES YES THAT'S IT! CHEER FOR ME!!!! MEEEEE! WHEEEEEEEHHEHEHEEEEE!!!"

DP-"......Steph.........."

Stephanie- "Hehehe Sorry ^>^ I've had cookies, gatorade X factor and a icecream thing today."

DP-"............not that much of a differnce actaually. Owell, go ahead, I'll.....just sit waaaaay over there."

Stephanie-" HIIIIII! Today we will call me Stephanie since one of my long lasting characters happens to be named after my middle name....I also have a character for every one of my names, but only have one on Ria. SO YOUR IN LUCK.

HEY WAKE UP!! *cracks fingers* Heheh that scares people xp or grosses them out."

Rene- "Oro?"

Stephanie - "AND HERE SHE IS NOW!! Hi Rene! Wow you have brown hair."

Rene- "YOU B4K4 ITS BROWN WITH PINK ROOTS!"

Stephanie- "Lets talk about something interseting! Anything you would like to talk about?"

Rene-" Yes."

Stephanie-"KK! ^>^"

Rene- "Why the heck did you go to prom with your brother?"

Stephanie-".........."

Eiyah- "YAH! And why are you making me fight with a girl modeled after an old school classmate for MATT!!!! HE'S LIKE A RELATIVE!! PEOPLE USED TO ASK IF YOU WERE BROTHER AND SISTER!"

Stephanie- "...........Uhhhhh................umm ninja "

Campanilla- "There is something very disturbing about an underaged girl being in love with a 19 year old nerd -.- whom you happened to go to school with."

Stephanie- "BUT THEY ALL HAVE WEAPONS!"

All- "oOOoooo weapoooons"

Stephanie- "Ok ok, I guess the audience deserves to know. Lets seee, Rene you are only half related to Kurai, and in the other Ria's you weren't related to him at all."

Origional Rene- "Yes, you just made me fallow him every where and get supper emotional over him"

Stephanie- "That was only when he died. >.> <.<"

Origional Rene- "Ha, you wanted him to protect me! I'M MATTUS' APPRENTICE! I CAN HANDLE THINGS ON MY OWN!"

Stephanie- "With no memory?"

Oringional Rene- "Hell yah. I was suppose to be like the old you but then you turned ditzy and so did I crying "

Eiyah- "Is that why I'm obssessed with cat ears?" ::spies Campanilla::

Campanilla- X.x "Dont look at me like that."

Eiyah- "KAAAAWWWWAAAAAIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII! *tackle*"

Stephanie- "Lets just say that after 10th grade I got in touch with my non-rebelious side. Anyways. Campanilla you were created for Ria 3 since Kin was young and he needed a play mate. heart "

Campanilla- "You disgust me."

Stephanie- "And you Eiyah, that's your own fault you fall in love with every guy. Matt's just the only guy you know besides Violet( who hates you.)"

Eiyah- "Hmmm much like how Alan hates you."

Rene- "Nother question!!" *raises hand* "Why do I keep switching between hyperness and deep depression?"

Stephanie- "Cus I suck at rping."

Alan- "Indeed."

Stephanie- "ATTTAAAACK THE FRIED RICE!"

*all slap*

Stephanie- "That would be because of your special ability to feel emotions. However unlike Origional Rene you can feel good emotions too, you just pick up on the uhh stronger bad ones O.o? Oh, and your possessed at the moment, and your dumb brother wont rescue you."

Origional Rene- "AGAIN WITH THE RESCUEING!"

Stephanie- "Hey I like to be the damsel in distress!"

Campanilla- "This is boring."

Stephanie- "Did you know me, dp, and alan cant pronounce your name."

Campanilla- "And you took 3 years of spanish...."

Stephanie- *siiiigh* "Your name means snow drop!"

Campanilla- "I know. Dont tell me what my name is!"

Eyiah jumps into Rene's arms. "EEEE! SHE'S SCARRY!"

Campanilla- "I'm bored. Lets do something."

Stephanie- "I have to get ready for Benita's birthday!"

Campanilla- "Loser."

Stephanie- "YOU WANT A PIECE OF THIS?!!"

Rene-"Piece of what?"

Stephanie- "*Cry* I'm so tiny crying "

Campanilla- "In more ways than one....."

Stephanie- "WHAAAAAA! Oh whatever. *bangs head* Let's just leave and try this later k?"

Origional Rene- "I'm hungry."  

Rene the Hopeless

JoY_AnGel

PostPosted: Sun Mar 26, 2006 1:13 pm
I Think I love Ero-senseis the most hahaha XD well heres joy and RL me..
DP: Welcome back! today on Nerd Inquierer We will get to see actual RP characters go ONE-ON-ONE with their creator! Interview Between two Crazy people Joy..and Sinead!!

Warning:You migth want to stay away from Nut houses after reading this,in case you meet up with these two.
**you see a freckled short girl on all fours,creeping around**
Sinead: sneaky sneaky sneaky..GLOMP ATTACK!! ::jumps on Joy who was standing around dazed::

Joy: nyaa..ehh?? Sinny-chan!! Hiya hiya!!We finally get to meet!! :;glomps back::

Sinead;:glomps::
Joy:: glomps::

*************** After 2 hours of glomping one another and cooing

Joy: nee waa..Sinny-chan just finally let Joy play some games!!
Sinead: Nyaan!!Sineads sorry!!Gomen Gomen..she was in painful waiting,waiting for the perfect momment. But the best games are one that been planned perfectly..and pounce on you!! Ne ne??

Joy:Haiiiiiiiii But why havn't Joy have muh loving,you made Joy cute..
Sinead: Remeber Wolfie-chan??He such a kawii wolf..HE WUVED JOY!! and What about Kuri-baka?? Joys living with him now..hohoho And with those chains...Kyaa!!
Joy: Sinny-chan!!
Sinead:Ahh!!!yes its against our rules to play naugthy with bakas. Gomen Gomen..
Joy: Hee hee..but does Sinny-chan play any games in real life??
Sinead:: Sinead?? ::points to self:; Haiiiiiii..shes been playing games and have alot of boy toys!!It fun..shes come up with a challenge rigth now and its fun challenges!!..and Sinead can be as lazy as she wants. Cause she acts soo childish,who wants to give work to someone who would proubly try eating it??
Joy: Hai Hai ::nod nod:: Decieving is a fun game
Sinead: Nod Nod..OMFG!! MANGO!!!
Joy: OMFG!!!! WHERE????!!!!???
Sinead:..NANI?? Its Ero-sensei..eating out of the garbage..disguised as a mango..
Joy: Nani Nani?!?
Sinead:nee wa..what were we talking about?
Sinead:Wheres Onii-chan...
Joy:Onii-chan!!! wahhh..Joy wants to play with him..
Sinead:neee waaa
Joy:neee waaa
Sinead:me tired..:;sleeps on Tiffy-chans boobs::
Joy: ::sleeps on uwasas head::

************* after a whiel they get kicked off and wnader fof hand in hand
Sinead.....Ah!! Joy lets make as much Chaos and fun and the biggest mess in all the Rias!!We've been doing a good job
so lets keep it up!! YOSH!!
Joy:: *holds hands with Sinny-chan:: Haiiii!!! Lets keep decieving them with out kawii childish looks and innocent persoaniltys hee hee
Sinead: *smiles sweetly* One day we'll show our true selves..won't everyones faces be funny??
Joy: Hai!! Nyhhahaha
Sinead:Nyhahahah heart heart
Joy: YOSH!!!
Joy&Sinead: YELLOW MANGO RANGER AWAY!!!!!!!!!!  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 28, 2006 10:21 am
KuraiGekkou
haha it came out much more beatiful then i thought it would Rayan XD.

We should each do a interview with our character. (like Tiff's answering machine) That includes some of the new Ria Highin's and all. Let me try! ::rolls up sleeve::
--------
DP: Welcome back! today on Nerd Inquierer We will get to see actual RP characters go ONE-ON-ONE with their creator! we will start off with Kurai here now with Alan!

::appluase::

Alan: thank you.. thank you.. i never knew i had couple of fans here and there from around the world!

Kurai: I think they mean me then Alan. Since i am your online identity.

Alan: ...... Well....

Kurai: Yes Alan.. I think they mean me.

Alan: ........ *sigh*

Kurai: Anways Alan.. I want to know why. Why did you make me such an awsome bad a** character in the begning of Ria, and now suddenly i become my own sworn enemy's lil student and idolizer?

Alan: Well.. Playing as the bad guy was hard work...

Kurai: ... So now i kiss up to Aili... instead of threatning to steal her wings.

Alan: .. well.. yeah..

Kurai: ..*sigh*

Alan:. ..*sigh*

Kurai: DUDE! What kind of transition was that!? I went from Demon lord himself into a simple clumsy high school student! And now im a HIgh Priest!? Does that EVEN make sense of Kurai's history!?

Alan: well.. you do have the Soul of the past Kurai in your body now...

Kurai: ...... Well.. true... but... Dude! come on!

DP: *achem* can we stay on the subject? I mean how are you two alike?

Kurai: for one we get abused by Females.

Alan: Roleplayed and in real life. *nod*

Kurai: really honestly? What makes us so abusable?

Alan: And on popular belief i raid gurl's panties drawers...

Kurai: DUDE! same here! I never TOUCHED a pantie before! I would die of embarresment if i did! I mean.. maybe Ria 1-3 Kurai could do that.. but not me! no way! I can't even confess my love to a gurl!

Alan: yeah.. you fail at asking Susie out.

Kurai: Hey... not like you could ask a gurl out yourself.

Alan: ::shrugs shoulders:: its because. ::in an INdian accent:: You Azn bois are too pansy and have so small small... confidence.

Kurai: ... so im azn apparently.

Alan: never thought about that. But i guess you are.

Kurai: ... wee?

Alan: ::shrug:: All i know is your human now.

Kurai:... yeah...

Alan: yea....

Kurai: .........

Alan: ..........

Kurai: we tend to get those akward silence momment times a lot don't we?

Alan:... teh.. yeah...

Kurai: yeah...

DP:... what about Ky?

Alan and Kurai: KY!!!!

Alan: That stupid Smart lil azn boy! Stealing all the chicks!

Kurai: THAT STUPID PRETTY BOY! ALWAYS BEATING ME UP! EVEN IN RIA 4!!! WHEN IM THE GOOD GUY!! and he.. was also the good guy.. BUT STILL.

Alan" BLAH BLAH BLAH! I HATE HIM

Kurai: WOOF WOOF WOOF I HATE HIM!!

DP: and thats all thetime we have today! tune in next time for another one on one!

::Claps:: that was hilarious....I wanna try this sometime  

The_Space_Cat

The_Space_Cat

PostPosted: Tue Mar 28, 2006 10:37 am
DP: Welcome back! today on Nerd Inquierer We will get to see Kim talk one on one with her RP character. Woot let the fun begin.

Kim: OOOOooooo this is so cool I can actually talk to you?

Eva: Duh stupid did you not see the other posts?

Kim: I am not stupid, I am your creator!, bow before me!

Eva: I get the feeling you are having an ego trip... and don't know what you are doing...ever...::eva uses empathic powers::

Kim: What ego trip? I'm the queen of everything!, I don't have ego trips.

Eva: The cards say you do....

Kim: Everybody knows you can read cards any way you want.

Eva: That's not what the cards say.

Kim: I do know what i'm doing!...always

Eva: Did you know what you created when you made me?

Kim...well...um....you?

Eva: you created a monster ::evil laughter::

Kim: o_o

Eva: *joking*

Kim: Why did I make you prettier than me?

Eva: because you're insecure with yourself

Kim: am not!

Eva: are to!

Kim: am not!

Eva: child

Kim: ::glares::

DP: uhuh so from what I hear Eva is what you wish you could be?

Kim: I didn't say that.

Eva: I did

Kim: but ur the character...not me...I call the shots! I am the almighty Kim!

Eva: ...Right....

Kim: no seriously my name, Kim means ruler, or warrior woman X_X isn't that so coool!!!!

Eva: ....sure...whatever..look I have things to do divanation empathic readings etc...

Kim: You don't walk out on me! I tell you when to walk out....I'm the supreme.....ruler?

Eva: Bye! see ya around...

DP: This is dp signing off for Nerd Inquierer, Have a nice day! Till next time!  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 12, 2006 9:23 pm
Me like Joy-chans and DP-chans the most!!!! rofl rofl  

Xavior Bushido

Celestial Lullaby
Crew

PostPosted: Fri May 05, 2006 12:49 am
hehe.. ok let's try this.

DP: Welcome back! This time on Nerd Inquierer we will get to see Celestial confront her maker, Anna.

Celeste: ::walks up to Anna, crosses her arms and cocks her head to the side, examining Anna thouroughly::

Anna: ::stands there, fiddling with the hem line of her shirt::

Celeste: So you're actually shy in real life?

Anna: huh, what? Oh sorry, only on first sight of someone.. unless I'm with a friend.

Celeste: I see.. I've found out a lot about you from your friends.. it seems you also have mood swings.

Anna: Uh huh!! And a short attention span! I also like to talk alot and hurt people.. but only small wounds cause otherwise I might have to go to juvi!... But threatning them is fun.. especially the guys cause I know they wont do anything to you.

Celeste: Huh, so you havent ever killed anyone?

Anna: Well in today's society killing people isn't all that great, so I make you hurt others constantly to make up for the lack of violence in my life!

Celeste: I see.. well I like to hurt people too, we seem to have a lot in common.

Anna: Well I view you as a more extreme version of me.

Celeste: Extreme?

Anna: Well like everything about me is enhanced, I have small mood swings, yours are very violent. I tend to be very emotional, and you're the same. The only difference is that you're not a wimp or a nerd.

Celeste: You're a nerd? Oh my god, I was created by a nerd... my life is ending.

Anna: Well... yeah. But just till I wait till I get hyper. Then I go crazy.. and I'm worse then when you're with Joy.

Celeste: Worse then me and Joy, is there such thing?

Anna: yes, it's called me.

Celeste: Hmmm well I guess I can accept you as my maker.. just one question.

Anna: mmm?

Celeste: What's with my name? It's not like any regular name I know of.

Anna: Well your name started as Alia.. but then at the winter dance you collapsed, died and were reborn. I don't know where I got Celestial from, and from that Celeste developped as a nickname. I didn't have a last name, and from the plot between you and Winter, lullaby just came into the picture.

Celeste: I see.

Anna: and sorry about you getting depressed all the time, but you had a horrible past, so it's conceivable.

Celeste: I really don't mind all that much.

Anna: Good.

Celeste: Time's almost up, but before we get all hyper together and go off eating bees, I want to know the next plot twist you plan, so I'm not surprised.

Anna: Well I can't tell you that, cause then everyone will know, but it has something to do with your mother.

Celeste: My mom? The one who ignored me since I was little?

Anna: Come on! There's a field full of bees over there, I dare you to eat two before you get stung.

Celeste: You're on!!

Anna: ::Grabs Celeste and drags her off to the bees, followed by screams and curses and lots of angry bees::

DP: Well that was.. odd. I don't know these people... but they certainly are an oddity. See you next time!

::Celeste and Anna cram in front of the camera, waving goodbye, covered in red and swollen skin and puffy lips.. and slightly yellow from pollen::  
Lil' Ria Bag (The creative Corner)

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games